Hometown – Las Vegas
At 3:30 PM you have to meet the tour guide of Lassen at the Excalibur Rear Rotunda behind Starbucks.
Address of the hotel is – 3850 Las Vegas Blvd, South, Las Vegas, NV 89109.
Emergency contact number: (415) 260-4181 OR (415) 806-791
During your stay at amazing Las Vegas you will visit the well renowned Las Vegas Strip and get a chance meditate in warm desert evening. Moreover, you can go to entertaining Casinos, these Casinos are from Bellagio, Venetian, MGM Grand, The Mirage and other. In the night you can talk a walk in the streets and ruminate yourself with amazing light shows and special performances are arranged all around the year (optional night tour). You can enjoy dinners and shopping at several places. There is a castle themed resort in Las Vegas Strip; you can have great time here.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel and Casino or Similar.
Optional: Las Vegas – Hoover Dam – Grand Canyon (South Rim or West Rim Skywalk) – Las Vegas
South Grand Canyon
You will visit Canyon National Park which will provide you amazing panoramas and scenes, it is titled as world heritage.
Grand Canyon West Rim “The Skywalk”
Our first visit will be to the Hoover Dam, a master piece of modern civilization and the next step will be Majestic Hualapai Indian Reservation. You can enjoy and relish nature by walking on man crafted structure, the Skywalk (optional) or you can select to enjoy the helicopter ride (optional) or cruise along the Colorado River via pontoon boat (optional)
Overnight stay will be in Las Vegas.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel and Casino or Hooters Casino Hotel or similar
- Eagle Point, AZ
- Grand Canyon Helicopter & Cruise Combo, AZ
- Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
- Grand Canyon Skywalk, AZ
- Grand Canyon South Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ
- Grand Canyon South Rim, AZ
- Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ
- Grand Canyon West Rim, AZ
- Hoover Dam, AZ
- Hopi House, AZ
- Hualapai Indian Reservation, AZ
- I-Max, AZ
- Mather Point, AZ
Las Vegas – Los Angeles
This day is for going to Los Angeles. We will stop by the historical benchmarks of Hollywood, especially to Hollywood Blvd., Chinese Theater and Dolby Theater complex and finally the Walt Disney Concert Hall.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Select La Mirada, Knott’s Berry Farm Hotel or Similar.
You may choose to go to Disneyland or to San Diego city tour
You will visit this spectacular place which is a theme park, inspired by the idea of Walt Disney.
San Diego City Tour
Early in the day we will head towards San Diego, the journey will be a captivation, as the drive is along the blue pacific coast, you will see variety of warships anchored in the bay. We will pass the port through San Diego Bay Bridge onto the stunning Coronado Island. When you will reach middle of the island you will able to overlook the lavishing architecture of the San Diego. While coming back to the downtown we will pass through deluxe and renowned Hotel del Coronado, a National Landmark. In the afternoon, after lunch, we will visit Navy Memorial Park; on your own expense you can board one. After that we will be visiting Balboa Park. In the end we will visit Old Town.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Select La Miranda, Knott’s Berry Farm Hotel or Similar.
During your visit here you will enjoy behind the screen secrets of entertainment industry. You will visit the studio theme park which is based on Jurassic park and Shrek, and there are shows and performances all around the day.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Select La Miranda, Knott’s Berry Farm Hotel or Similar.
LA – Pyramid Lake - The Outlets at Tejon Ranch – SF
When we will proceed from Los Angeles, our stop will be the Pyramid Lake - but there are certain occasions; Thanksgiving; Christmas and New Year, upon which this will not be our destination. You will be visiting the museum to examine the past records of great flood and formation of lakes. Then we will stay at the Outlets of Tejon, here you will be able to satisfy your brand shopping appetite. We will reach at Bay Area in the afternoon.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn SFO or Similar.
San Francisco City Tour – Transfer out
We will explore one of the wondrous cites in the world, the most diverse of all, San Francisco. Here you will explore Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park, Twin Peaks, a classical house “Palace of Fine Arts”, Fisherman’s Wharf, Market Street and Chinatown.
After the end of the tour all of you will be transferred to the San Francisco (SFO) airport after 8 pm.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off to their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
Transport will be provided with an air conditioned deluxe coach. A 15 seat Mercedes minibus with high top may also be used depending on the number of passengers taking part in the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Passengers are offered hotel accommodation for nights.
Tour package price includes all taxes.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays.
A minimum of $8 service fee per passenger per day is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded, but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service-fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Disneyland Theme Park, CA||$119.00||$113.00||$119.00|
|Grand Canyon Helicopter & Cruise Combo, AZ||$220.00||$220.00||$220.00|
|Grand Canyon IMAX, AZ||$13.00||$13.00||$13.00|
|Grand Canyon Skywalk, AZ||$30.00||$30.00||$30.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ||$230.00||$230.00||$230.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim, AZ||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ||$188.00||$188.00||$188.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim, AZ||$80.00||$80.00||$80.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$25.00||$35.00|
|San Diego City Tour, CA||$78.00||$68.00||$78.00|
|San Francisco Bay Cruise, CA||$32.00||$22.00||$32.00|
|Universal Studios Hollywood, CA||$127.00||$121.00||$127.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Kindly book your flights after 8:00 PM from San Francisco International Airport (SFO).
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ $25/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ $50/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 4 to 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ No request to make any change will be entertained if request is sent 3 days before the departure date
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
6% handling and Processing Fee in the case of any refund for all transactions.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ $75/person or 10% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ $100/person or 50% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 4 - 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
6% handling and Processing Fee in case of any refund for all transactions.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
The tour was really good. These 7-Day Las Vegas to Los Angeles, Disneyland/San Diego, San Francisco, Universal Studios, Hoover Dam and Grand Canyon South/West Rim Skywalk Tour was amazing. We enjoyed a lot. Perfect Customer Service team. Appreciated.
Fang Yin Lü
They don\'t really let you use the bathroom in the bus unless it is an emergency, but the buses are comfortable. We stop at small rest areas where there are small bathrooms and you get only about 15 minutes, so it is really hard in many occasions.
The bus was fine--there were even outlets to charge smart phones--but there was a little confusion at the end of the tour when various buses picked up different parts of the group to take them to the proper destinations. Lastly, the cost was very good: 4 tickets for the cost of 2 because of the 2 for 1 discount. Despite everything, I would use the company again for my next tour.
Some times you fell excluded because it seems that they speak more Chinese than English trough the speaker and it seemed that they told some jokes that you never found out. Most of food is really Chinese, not the american Chinese that you see at the malls or other locations.
Everything good and the staff is very friendly. Unorganized transfer from Los Angeles to San Francisco and before you buy the package you are never told that they will just buy you the ticket to take you to Theme Parks and you have to pay entrance fee. Tour guides smoke when ever they have a chance and if you want to know whats going on you have to follow them even though they are smoking.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.