Las Vegas – Hoover Dam – Grand Canyon West Rim – Las Vegas
Our tour guide will meet you at the lobby of Circus Sky Rise Tower.
From there, we will first head to Hoover Dam, which is one of the largest dams constructed, and see the picturesque view of Lake Mead. We will then travel to the West Rim of Grand Canyon, where you can visit the Eagle Point, Skywalk Glass Bridge, Guano Point, and also take an optional helicopter tour.
In the evening, we will head back to Las Vegas.
Note: There is an additional fee for helicopter tour and Skywalk at West Rim Grand Canyon
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the Tours are conducted in 55 seats Air conditioned bus. Some time Tour is conducted in Mini Van based on number of customers.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by tour guide.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Grand Canyon West Rim, AZ||$105.00||$105.00||$105.00|
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays.
A minimum of $10 service fee per passenger per day is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service-fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Grand Canyon Helicopter & Cruise Combo, AZ||$233.00||$233.00||$233.00|
|Grand Canyon Skywalk, AZ||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
3799 Las Vegas Blvd. S, Las Vegas, NV 89109 at 7:00 PM
3645 S. Las Vegas Blvd, (Bally’s North Entrance Bus Pickup) Las Vegas, NV 89109 at 7:00 PM
3355 S Las Vegas Blvd, (The Venetian First floor of the Congress Center) Las Vegas, NV 89109 at 7:00 PM
2880 S Las Vegas Blvd, (Circus Circus Sky Rise Tower 2nd floor lift) Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV 89109 at 7:00 PM
3131 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109 at 7:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 20 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Gift coupons are available in limited quantity on first come first serve basis.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 30 days or more prior to departure - $40 per person will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 15-29 days prior to departure - 30% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-6 days prior to departure – 80% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
1. For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
2. No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
the tour was quite less expensive and of course, abundant fun and excitement. The tour management offered us a great deal to Grand Canyon in just one-day, spending a day at the Grand Canyon is a proper time exploring it properly. We were being driven on a bus from Las Vegas and I remember that very exact morning I was very excited and my kids as well because for the first time we were going to visit the Grand Canyon which is also known as the 7th word’s wonder. Great deal with so much fun and to discover about the wonder of the world!!
My parent when they toured the Grand Canyons told me about their journey to the Hoover Dam and they said “son, if you ever get to go to the West Grand Canyon then do make a stop at the Hoover Dam”, with keeping that mind I boarded on this tour. The tour went so perfect probably because the tour team was professional and we stopped at the Hoover Dam before arriving at the Grand Canyon. The other thing is that the Skywalk was the best because we humongous rock formations can’t be viewed through barefoot, car, but the helicopter or just Stepping on the Skywalk. After wall, the tour did let us have all the excitement and fun we were looking for.
These three were the main spots of the Grand Canyon West Rim: Eagle Point, Skywalk, and the Guano Point, which we gladly visited on our Sunday trip on the bus. As there were many guests were boarding on the helicopter ride to the Grand Canyon which made my kids board on one, when I asked about the helicopter charges it was pretty much expensive and out of my reach. There is just a recommendation for the people who want to take this trip just do wear walking shoes as their much strolling we might be doing at the Grand Canyon.
my dad just made a plan to take all of us to Grand Canyon while we are all in the Las Vegas city on our last Christmas Holidays. We hired this bus tour and gladly it came out to be the best tour package to Grand Canyon. The weird rock shapes of canyon depict millions of years of history, it was exciting to discover all that, as there were quite many civilizations that were inhabited around the Grand Canyon. It was fun exploring those famous spots of the canyons including the Eagle Point.
What a wonderful spent on at the Grand Canyons. I deeply admire the efforts and the beauty of the spots of we toured on this 1-day us tour. The tour people were so professional and they did guide us at every bit of the location we toured. Two of my friends who were board om the trip with had never visited the Grand Canyon ever in their life, so basically they were like are we in heaven or what? Because of the stunning charms of the wonderland, Skywalk did amaze us. I think that was one of the very best 1 –day trips that one could ever have. Cheers to the enjoyable experience!
In my opinion this was one of the best travel agencies i have dealt with, The tour was really very well organized, there was no delay and we were always on schedule. also the tour guide was really nice guy and funny, and he were also very professional. The bus was really nice and clean. We very much enjoyed West Rim Grand Canyon, Eagle Point, Skywalk Glass Bridge, Guano Point. I really want to thank Golden Bus Tours for such an amazing job.
I would really like to thank Golden Bus Tours for organizing that tour, it was really great and well organized and punctual. Next i was to thank the tour guide who was really a stand up guy, he was very helpful and very professional and really funny. great Job Golden Bus Tours. I would really like to use your services again, but next time i would visit the East coast.
What an amazing company, it was my first tour with Golden Bus Tours and i really intend to do it again. The organization of the tour was great, we moved on time and according to the schedule, and the tour guide was really an amazing guy, very helpful and nice and really professional. We really enjoyed Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, West Rim Grand Canyon, Eagle Point, Skywalk Glass Bridge, Guano Point. It was really worth it.
I would really recommend Golden Bus Tours to anyone and especially that tour, it was really great 1 day package, the organization of the tour was great, and our tour guide was a great person. we saw some amazing places like Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, West Rim Grand Canyon, Eagle Point, Skywalk Glass Bridge, Guano Point. Also the Grand Canyon Helicopter
The best thing in that tour was the organization, it really very well organized in each part, we moved exactly on time and during the tor we were always moving according to our schedule. we spent an amazing time in Grand Canyon West Rim, we saw Eagle Point, Guano Point, the amazing Lake Mead. We also really enjoyed Skywalk Glass Bridge, we were hoping we can take the Airplane tour but it was so expensive for us, maybe we can try it again some other time.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.