What Data Do We Collect?
When a user interacts with our website, we may collect certain information. We usually collect data in two different ways.
- Users themselves provide us data.
- The data we usually collect electronically about the user or the way a user interacts with our website.
GoldenBusTours collect the following user information whenever a user interacts with the website:
- Information user provided to us directly at the time of creating a new account.
- Information provided by the user at the time of making an online reservation. Please note that we do not save any credit/debit card information.
- Information user provides on our live chat system.
- Browser information, IP address, internet connection information, referral URLs and/or location information.
- Information gathered from social media profile if a user registers an account on our website via social networking site.
- Information gathered about user interaction on the website, for example, the page user visits, time spent on the website etc.
- Information a user provides whenever a user uses our contact us form.
How We Use the Data We Collect?
The data we collect from users is used in three different ways.
- To improve the overall user experience of the website.
- To improve the content available on the website.
- To send marketing emails to our customers.
We may also use the information for one or more of the following things:
- Improve user experience.
- Implement a new feature requested by the users.
- Recommend our similar products based on the previous browsing/purchasing history of the customer.
- To update our users about new products.
- To update users about changes in our policies.
- To send invoices to users to collect the payment.
- To issue an E-ticket or provide any other information related to the order.
- To answer customer queries and handle complaints.
- To process credit, debit and PayPal payment.