- Privacy and Cookies
“GoldenBusTours Low Price Guarantee”
What Data Do We Collect?
When a user interacts with our website, we may collect certain information. We usually collect data in two different ways.
- Users themselves provide us data.
- The data we usually collect electronically about the user or the way a user interacts with our website.
GoldenBusTours collect the following user information whenever a user interacts with the website:
- Information user provided to us directly at the time of creating a new account.
- Information provided by the user at the time of making an online reservation. Please note that we do not save any credit/debit card information.
- Information user provides on our live chat system.
- Browser information, IP address, internet connection information, referral URLs and/or location information.
- Information gathered from social media profile if a user registers an account on our website via social networking site.
- Information gathered about user interaction on the website, for example, the page user visits, time spent on the website etc.
- Information a user provides whenever a user uses our contact us form.
How We Use the Data We Collect?
The data we collect from users is used in three different ways.
- To improve the overall user experience of the website.
- To improve the content available on the website.
- To send marketing emails to our customers.
We may also use the information for one or more of the following things:
- Improve user experience.
- Implement a new feature requested by the users.
- Recommend our similar products based on the previous browsing/purchasing history of the customer.
- To update our users about new products.
- To update users about changes in our policies.
- To send invoices to users to collect the payment.
- To issue an E-ticket or provide any other information related to the order.
- To answer customer queries and handle complaints.
- To process credit, debit and PayPal payment.
While browsing our website, we may collect some personal information, pages’ visits and traffic flow via cookies. The information we will collect via cookies will be kept securely. We will not share it with any third party.
What type of Cookies do we use?
These cookies are very important and allow users to browse through the website and use different options available on our website. These cookies help with user sessions, accessing personal data in profile section or sharing content on the social media.
These cookies allow the users to access the website based on personal preferences like region, language, or the browser. These cookies help in improving the overall personalized browsing experience.
Third Party Analytics Cookies:
These cookies allow us to monitor the user interaction on the website. We use the information collected via these cookies to monitor the user behavior on the website and help us to make the improvements in our system based on the collected information.
A perfect example of these cookies is Google Analytics, which allow us to monitor user interaction, time spent on each page, pages visited and much more. However, you have the option to disable these cookies. You should check this link for more details:
Social Media Cookies:
We allow users to create an account on our website using their Facebook. Once account is created on the website you can login using your Facebook account. You can find more details here
How to Disable Cookies?
You can disable cookies from your browser’s settings. Each browser has a different method to disable the cookies. You can search for cookies under settings menu to disable them.
Parents and Guardians:
Our platforms should only be used by children only under proper supervision of a guardian or parent.
Your feedback and queries related to this privacy notice are welcomed. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to make changes in the policy. We may change the privacy notice and post an updated version at any time without any prior notice. So, we recommend our users to check this section of the website periodically.
GoldenBusTours provides additional information to its EEA, Switzerland and UK based users. This is to comply with data privacy regulations in the EEA, Switzerland and the UK.
What is Personal Data?
Personal Data is information collected about the user. Its use is protected by certain data protection laws. It includes all the information which may directly or indirectly identify you.
What is the Legal Basis to perform your Personal Data?
Sometimes we process your personal data with your consent, for example, when you participate in some survey or book a tour on our website.
On some occasions we process the data whenever we need to for example to send out a follow up automated emails to our customers. However, you can opt out of it at any time.
And at times, we process the personal information wherever we feel the need to do so to make sure that our website, and services are running flawlessly or to improve the user experience. However, we make sure that none of these breaches any data protection law.
For How Long we keep the Information?
We keep your information for as long as we need to provide you the services. We delete your account and the related information after 6 months of your last interaction with us. If you are not active on our website for 6 months or more then we delete that information. However, we keep the information provided to place the order as a guest customer.
You can contact us at any time to get a copy of your data to request a change, or to completely delete it from our records. You as a user have every right to opt out of our promotional emails or follow up system generated emails. If you have any questions then feel free to contact us via the information provided in the contact section.