Los Angeles – Las Vegas – St. George
Start in the morning from Los Angeles and reach Las Vegas at noon, passing through the Mojave Desert. Arrive in Las Vegas at noon. Guests joining from here at Las Vegas may meet the tour guide taking the elevator to the second floor in the Circus Circus Casino Skyrise Tower. After Las Vegas, we will go to St. George Utah for the night stay.
Hotel: Quality Inn Suites or Similar.
Lake Powell – Bryce Canyon – Salt Lake City
Today we will drive to Glen Canyon, which envelopes Lake Powell; the second-largest artificial lake in the country. The next stop is lower Antelope Canyon. After spending time here we will head to Bryce Canyon National Park to explore sandstone formations known as hoodoos. Leave for Salt Lake City where we will have our night stay.
Hotel: Marriott Salt Lake Downtown or Similar.
Today we will start early in the morning for Yellowstone National Park. We will stop in Yellowstone National Park to see Old Faithful, Fountain Paint Pot, Grand Prismatic Hot Spring and West Thumb Geyser Basin. Stay overnight and relax in Yellowstone Park Cabins or near West Yellowstone.
Note: We may replace some attractions depending on the availability.
Hotel: Yellowstone National Park Cabins or Similar.
Yellowstone National Park
Today group will enjoy in Yellowstone as a full-day adventure. Do not miss the fascinating Yellowstone Lake, thundering Upper Falls, spectacular volcano mouth and Fishing Bridge. You may spot buffaloes, elk herds or a bald eagle. Stay overnight and relax at Big Sky Montana.
Hotel: Lodge at Big Sky or Similar.
Yellowstone - Grand Teton National Park - Jackson - Great Salt Lake - Salt Lake City
We will start in the morning and drive through Utah and Wyoming to arrive at Jackson Hole. The must-see is an Elk Antler Arches (only if scenic chairlift is not available). After lunch we will head to Grand Teton National Park and watch the shimmering alpine lakes, Snow covered mountains and abundant wildlife. Then we drive to Great Salt Lake for sightseeing. Take good rest overnight in the hotel.
Hotel: Marriott Salt Lake Downtown or Similar.
Salt Lake City – Las Vegas
Today we will start in the morning and visit the Utah State Capitol. You will have once in a lifetime experience here as it is considered as the most luxurious STate Capitol of the country. Then we will take our group to Temple Square. Here we will learn about the history and teachings of this church. Later, leave for Las Vegas where you can join optional night tour.
Hotel: SLS LasVegas or Similar.
Hoover Dam – West Rim
We start on Day 7 in the morning and head to Hoover Dam. Explore the mammoth Hoover Dam and then proceed to the Grand Canyon. At the West Rim, guests can visit the Guano and Eagle Points. Guests can also get a chance to walk on Skywalk. Later, you also get an opportunity to take a helicopter tour which will offer an amazing sightseeing experience.
Note: Grand Canyon West Rim $90/person (lunch included) is mandatory.
Hotel: LinqLasVegas or Similar.
Ethel. M. Chocolate Factory – Cactus Garden – Outlets – Los Angeles
On Day 8 morning, we head to Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Gardens. Taste a piece of fresh-made chocolate and enjoy the Cactuses Garden. Later, we drive to Tanger Outlets for discounted shopping. The trip ends in the evening and we go back to Los Angeles.
Note: Bbook domestic flights after 9:30 pm and International flights after 10:30 pm
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Mandatory Fee: $120/person (Admissions for Scenic Chairlift Ride, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Bryce Canyon National Parks, Great Salt Lake and Fuel Surcharge).
Grand Canyon West Rim is also mandatory.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded, but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Grand Canyon Helicopter & Cruise Combo, AZ||$233.00||$233.00||$233.00|
|Grand Canyon Skywalk, AZ||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim, AZ||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|Lake Powell Boat Cruise, AZ||$50.00||$40.00||$50.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|Lower Antelope Canyon, AZ||$135.00||$135.00||$135.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
3200 W Temple Ave, (La Quinta Inn & Suite Pomona - Hotel Guest Only) Pomona, CA 91768 at 6:30 PM
18880 E Gale Ave, (Best Westen Hotel) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 06:30 PM
1 Industry Hills Pkwy, (Pacific Palm Resort) La Puente, CA 91744 (Hotel guest only) at 06:30 PM
21725 E. Gateway Center Dr,(Holiday Inn Diamond Bar - Hotel Guest Only)Diamond Bar, CA 91765 at 6:30 PM
1211 E Garvey Street, (Park Inn Radisson) Covina, CA 91724 (Hotel Guest Only) at 06:30 PM
3275 E Garvey Ave N, Best Western Covina - Hotel Guest Only) West Covina, CA 91791 at 6:30 PM
9488 Valley Blvd, (Quality Inn) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 07:30 PM
222 W Houston Ave, (Howard Johnson Hotel) Fullerton, CA 92832 at 07:30 PM
1500 S Raymond Ave, (The Hotel Fullerton) Fullerton, CA 92831 (Hotel guests only) at 07:30 PM
3633 N, (Bokai Garden Hotel Rosemead) Rosemead Blvd, CA 91770 at 08:00 PM
123 South Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Plaza Hotel) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 8:00 PM
1089 Santa Anita Ave, (Ramada South El Monte) South El Monte, CA 91733 at 8:00 PM (Hotel Guest Only)
14299 Firestone Blvd, (Holidays Inn) La Mirada, CA 90638 (Hotel guest only) at 08:00 PM
225 West Valley Boulevard, (Hilton Hotel), San Gabriel, CA 91776 (Hotel Guest Only) at 8:00 PM
17900 Jamboree Rd, (Hotel Irvine) Irvine, CA 92614 at 8:00 PM
600 N Broadway, Chinatown Senior Citizen Center, Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 08:30 PM
9125 Recreation Circle, (Days Inn Fountain Valley) Fountain Valley at 08:30 PM
1300 S Golden West Ave, (99 Ranch Market) Arcadia, CA 91007 at 08:30 PM
17713 Pioneer Blvd, (99 Ranch Market Cerritos) Artesia, CA 90701 at 08:30 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 20 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Gift coupons are available in limited quantity on first come first serve basis.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 30 days prior to departure - $40 per person will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 15-29 days prior to departure - 30% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-6 days prior to departure – 80% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
1. For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
2. No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I always to take the tour just this bus tour because of the top-notch sites it has and the hotels to stay. I have experienced so many bus tours before, but this bus tour made an exception for its luxury and friendly services, especially our stops were truly the best, the Yellowstone Park, Grand Canyon, SLC, Skywalk, and so many other world-class visitor’s attractions. I didn’t realize how great is America until I got to experience the round trip on this bus expedition. I loved how the tour was managed by the tour team!
Our trip was fascinating and included everything that we wanted and expected it to have. Each day flew like a breeze as we kept touring the country, learning, seeing places and getting immersed in the beautiful places around. The tour operator kept a neat schedule and our tour guide was superb, thanks for this guide. He took care of everything and also was really helping nature, besides had a good knowledge that made our experience memorable. Good we made this choice and I would recommend this tour operator and the itinerary 5 star. The travel to accommodation all were thumps up!
as we entered the Antelope Canyon, it was like the totally different place from earth, such a wonderful place to explore. Also, the mentioning the tour we had at the tallest Teton Peaks, after the exploring the Yellowstone Park. The chocolate factory tour on the last of our bus trip just helped us get refreshed; so say it’s the sweetest place on earth and now we know why. Great services provided and the hotels were the best. Loved the tour!
We went on this tour as a surprise tour. The overall quality was good than we could anticipate for. We were worried a bit and also bothered as the pre tour experience was bothersome. We never received the details of the tour properly in the itinerary. As it was a 8 days tour, a clear itinerary details send to us would have been good. But we must mention specially our tour guide was the most perfect person, ready to solve issues, answer queries, offer assistance, brings smile to everyone’s faces. The knowledge he possessed and his communication skills worth appreciation
My family enjoyed the entire duration of the tour; we had so much fun. Our tour guide was amazing. She was just everything a tour guide could be--professional, knowledgeable, fun-loving and efficient. Such a wonderful lady! The coach/bus was clean and comfortable. It was a wonderful experience! The places we\'ve been to will never leave our memory.
The tour is really good and guide is so nice , really enjoyed. Trip that covered a lot of miles and visited a lot attractions in a short time. The GoldenBusTours team were very efficient and helpful. Humour and nightly music rendition kept the bus entertained. like it.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.