4-Day Las Vegas to Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park and Antelope Canyon Tour
Tour Code: GOL-VEG-513
Duration: 4 Day(s) / 3 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Visit two major National Parks! Explore Bryce Canyon and Zion National Park.
Experience the beauty of Horseshoe Bend!
Explore sandstones in the Antelope Canyon!
This is a two-day trip that you would definitely not want to miss out on!
No tours on the following dates: 11/19/2023, 12/31/2023.
Hotel (Nights are one day less than the total number of tour days).
Today we will leave Los Angeles and drive through the scenic Mojave Desert until our final destination in Las Vegas - The Pearl in the Desert! You will have the chance to explore what this city has to offer. You may join our Las Vegas Night Tour or watch one of the many award-winning shows!
Los Angeles → Las Vegas → Las Vegas Night Tour (Optional)
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel & Casino Or Similar.
Refers to a night tour of Las Vegas, the tour starts at night and offers spectacular views of the Las Vegas Strip and down town where one can enjoy the Fremont street experience.
Refers to a resort town in Nevada’s Mojave Desert Known as Las Vegas which is popular for its buzzing energy, casinos and infinite options related to entertainment. Main areas to visit is the Las Vegas Strip.
Refers to the city located in the south of California, well known for its television and film industry. The area of the city is 1,302 km² with a population of 3.884 million according to the census of 2013.
Today we will leave Las Vegas for two major national parks in Utah: Bryce Canyon National Park and Zion National Park.
Las Vegas → Zion National Park (45 mins) → Checkerboard Mesa (25 mins) → Bryce Canyon National Park (60 mins) → Page
Hotel: Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Page Lake Powell or Similar.
Look down at the stunning forest of rocks, watch the endangered species of wildlife and hike to see the most spectacular wonders of Mother Nature.
A heaven in Southwestern United States with Zion Canyon steep red cliffs is a Zion National Park. It was established in the year 1919. The visitors can go to this place anytime seven days in a week.
In the morning, we will be traveling to Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend! Horseshoe bend is one of the world's top ten photographic sites! Both are places that we must take you to visit!
Page → Horseshoe Bend (60 mins) → Lake Powell (90 mins, optional for cruise) → Antelope Canyon (optional, 120 mins) → Las Vegas
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel & Casino Or Similar.
Antelope Canyon which is a slot canyon in the American Southwest is a gorgeous place to explore. It is a beautiful site to explore the history of the Navajo people.
The meander with a shape of horseshoe in the river of Colorado Arizona is called Horseshoe Bend. The Grand Canyon is located in the north of this place.
It refers to cruise tourism service offered at Lake Powel which is a basin positioned at the Colorado River and a popular vacation spot visited by about 2 million people annually.
It is a reservoir located on the river of Colorado precisely between the border of Arizona and Utah, the area is considered as a well-known spot for vacation visited by 2 million people annually.
Rise and shine! Follow your tour guide to capture selfies in the hotspot of Las Vegas - Las Vegas Welcome Signboard! Besides, before we leave Las Vegas, we can’t forget to visit M&M'S Las Vegas and Coca-Cola Store Las Vegas! You will get to experience an in-depth tour of the two stores. You can also watch 3D movies in the sweet air! Following, we will take an adventure over to the Seven Magic Mountains. Finally, we will drive to Outlets at Barstow to enjoy some free-time shopping.
Las Vegas Welcome Signboard & M&M'S Las Vegas & Coca-Cola Store Las Vegas & FlyOver Las Vegas (Optional, 90 mins) → Seven Magic Mountains (30 mins) → Outlets at Barstow (120 mins) → Los Angeles
If you choose not to participate in the optional activity, you can have your free time in the hotel.
Guests who wish to end their tour in Las Vegas, request to please notify us when placing their reservation. Guests who choose to end their tour in Las Vegas will not be able to visit the Seven Magic Mountains and Tanger Outlets, but they will be allowed to participate in the optional itineary of Las Vegas Welcome Signboard & M&M'S Las Vegas & Coca-Cola Store Las Vegas & FlyOver Las Vegas in the morning. They will then later be transferred to the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino, near McCarran International Airport.
Our staff only provides one drop-off service from the LAS hotel at 11:00 in the morning. Please book domestic flight after 13:30 and international flights after 14:30.
Tanger Outlets features the most popular brand manufacturers in more than 2,200 stores. The purchases can be made at 30%-70% below retail prices every day at Tanger Outlets.
Barstow is situated in San Bernardino, California, United States. It was once a small mining point and railway track to Mojave Desert of California. It has very extreme climate condition with little rainfall all-round the year.
The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Pick-up and drop-off to a chosen location will be provided. ( Note the locations and times of pick-up)
A deluxe coach with air conditioning will be providing the transport. In case only a few passengers are there to take part in the tour a high top Mercedes 15 seat minibus may be used for this purpose.
Professional escort for the tour will be provided.
All taxes are included in the price of a tour package.
Hotel (Nights are one day less than the total number of tour days).
Mandatory Fee: Including admission to Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, and Horseshoe Bend $70 Per Person.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Lunch and dinner.
Fee for all Optional Activities and entrance paid in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets for the whole group. Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Seasonal attractions will be closed after a certain time and itinerary will be changed based on it. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $12 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with a discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit on the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior(65+ yrs)|
|Lake Powell Boat Cruise, AZ||$55.00||$45.00||$55.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$45.00||$45.00||$45.00|
|Lower Antelope Canyon, AZ||$95.00||$75.00||$95.00|
|M&M'S Las Vegas & Coca-Cola Store & FlyOver Las Vegas, LV||$45.00||$34.00||$45.00|
All the prices are listed in USD.
Any Amount paid in cash to the Tour Guide is not refundable.
Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
Prices may change without any notice.
Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- 424 N Main St, (Pico House) Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 07:00 AM
- 123 South Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Plaza Hotel) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 7:30 AM
- 17913 MacArthur Blvd, (Starbucks - The Square Irvine) Irvine, CA 92614 at 7:30 AM - $60 for pick up and $60 for drop off, an additional of $20 per person for more than 3 persons paid by Invoice
- 9125 Recreation Circle, (Motel 6 Hotel Fountain Valley) Fountain Valley, CA 92708 at 07:45 AM - $50 for pick up and $50 for drop off, an additional of $20 per person for more than 3 persons paid by In
- 303 E Valley Blvd, (Sheraton San Gabriel) San Gabriel, CA 91776 (Hotel Guest Only) at 07:45 AM
- 8832 Glendon Way, (Hartford Hotel, BW Signature Collection) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 08:00 AM
- 222 W Houston Ave, (Howard Johnson Inn) Fullerton, CA 92832 at 8:00 AM - $30 for pick up and $30 for drop off, an additional of $20 per person for more than 3 persons paid by Invoice
- 1015 Nogales, Street, (Rowland Heights 99 Ranch ) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 08:30 AM
- 9775 Base Line Rd, 99 Ranch Market Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730 at 9:00 AM
- 5757 Wayne Newton Blvd, (Las Vegas Airport-Terminal 3, 1, 8 (Gate 51) Las Vegas, NV 89119 at 01:30 PM
- 3850 S Las Vegas Blvd, (Excalibur Hotel & Casino - Rotunda Lobby) Las Vegas, NV 89109 at 03:00 PM
- 5757 Wayne Newton Blvd,(LAS International Airport) Las Vegas, NV 89119 at 01:30 PM
- 3799 Las Vegas Blvd. S, (MGM, Front Entrance) Las Vegas, NV 89109
- 424 N Main St, (Pico House) Los Angeles, CA 90012
- 123 S Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Plaza Hotel) Monterey Park, CA 91755
- 17913 MacArthur Blvd, (Starbucks - The Square Irvine) Irvine, CA 92614 - $60 for pick up and $60 for drop off, an additional of $20 per person for more than 3 persons paid by Invoice
- 9125 Recreation Circle, (Motel 6 Hotel Fountain Valley) Fountain Valley, CA 92708 - $50 for pick up and $50 for drop off, an additional of $20 per person for more than 3 persons paid by In
- 303 E Valley Blvd, (Sheraton San Gabriel) San Gabriel, CA 91776 (Hotel Guest Only)
- 8832 Glendon Way, (Hartford Hotel, BW Signature Collection) Rosemead, CA 91770
- 222 W Houston Ave, (Howard Johnson Inn) Fullerton, CA 92832 - $30 for pick up and $30 for drop off, an additional of $20 per person for more than 3 persons paid by Invoice
- 1015 Nogales, Street, (Rowland Heights 99 Ranch ) Rowland Heights, CA 91748
- 9775 Base Line Rd, (99 Ranch Market) Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
- Free airport drop off is available from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) (for domestic) after 9:30PM or for international flights) after 10:30PM.
- Our staff only provides one drop-off service from the LAS hotel at 11:00 in the morning. Please book domestic flight after 01:30 and international flights after 02:30.
Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
⇒ 16 days or more prior to departure - 10% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation.
⇒ 9 to 15 days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation.
⇒ 8 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation.
Any Amount paid in cash to the Tour Guide is not refundable.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no-show on the departure date for any reason including COVID.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties. No matter what the reason for cancellation is, the processing fee will be deducted on each refund.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained. We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirements or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour if the future travel plan suits you. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements like separate purchase of air tickets, visa cost, taxi fare etc. We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Note: More than 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection, COVID or any other serious issue. If you reschedule a tour and later decide to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you want to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. No reschedule request will be entertained within 15 days before the departure date.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 2 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Gift coupons are available in limited quantity on first come first serve basis.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets for same room.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5.Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
8.Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
Copyright © 2023 GoldenBusTours LLC. All rights reserved. By using this website & its services you agree to our Terms & conditions.