San Francisco – Las Vegas
Begin our tour from San Francisco after picking up travelers. We will head through the San Bernardino National Forest and enter the Mojave Desert to reach Las Vegas. In Las Vegas, we will feel free to see the main attractions of the city. Later in the day, there is an optional night tour of the city. Guests can join it for an extra cost to explore the core charm of the city in detail. Night stay in the hotel.
Hotel: Park MGM or Similar.
Las Vegas – Grand Canyon East Rim – South Rim – Page
Today we will explore the scenic beauty of the South Rim and the East Rim of the Grand Canyon. There is an optional helicopter ride for an extra cost to sightsee the breathtaking views from an eagle eye. After sightseeing the unbelievable views and inspiring beauty we will stop at the Horseshoe Bend. We will adore the charm of the emerald green Colorado River, Reddish rock and blue sky. Our night stay will be in Page.
Hotel: Comfort Inn Page or similar; Wingate by Wyndham Page/Lake Powell (Starting on April 3rd, 2019) or Similar.
Antelope Canyon – Lake Powell – Las Vegas
In the morning, we will begin our day and explore the best photographic site; the Lower Antelope Canyon. Here we will sightsee the stunning beauty of the wavy canyon rock formation, Mother Nature's Masterpiece. Then we will enjoy a scenic ride on the Colorado Plateau and head to Lake Powell. Don’t miss to take a boat tour of Lake Powell to sightsee the breathtaking views of the lake and the surrounding skyline. Night stay will be in Las Vegas.
Hotel: Park MGM or Similar.
Las Vegas - San Francisco
Begin our day in the morning, and start the journey towards San Francisco. On our way we will pass by the Edwards Air Force Base and sightsee other landmarks. Finally, we will reach San Francisco in the evening where we will conclude our tour.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Mandatory $40/person for East Grand Canyon, South Grand Canyon, and Horseshoe Bend.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the Tour Guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Mandatory Tip for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day. Paid in Cash on Day 1.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks, and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Antelope Canyon, AZ||$65.00||$45.00||$65.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ||$249.00||$249.00||$249.00|
|Lake Powell Boat Cruise, AZ||$50.00||$40.00||$50.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
21725 E. Gateway Center Dr,(Holiday Inn Diamond Bar - Hotel Guest Only)Diamond Bar, CA 91765 at 6:30 PM
3200 W Temple Ave, (La Quinta Inn & Suite Pomona - Hotel Guest Only) Pomona, CA 91768 at 6:30 PM
1 Industry Hills Parkway, (Pacific Palm Resorts) City of Industry, CA 91744 (Hotel Guests Only) at 07:00 PM
222 W Houston Ave, (Howard Johnson Hotel) Fullerton, CA 92832 at 07:30 PM
9488 Valley Blvd, (Quality Inn) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 07:30 PM
1500 S Raymond Ave, (The Hotel Fullerton) Fullerton, CA 92831 (Hotel guests only) at 07:30 PM
777 Airport Blvd, (Red Roof Inn SFO Airport) Burlingame, CA 94010 at 08:00 PM
10122 Bandley Dr, (Marina Food Supermarket) Cupertino, CA 95014 at 08:00 PM
1800 Old Bayshore Hwy, (Marriott Waterfront - Hotel Guest Only) Burlingame, CA 94010 at 8:00 PM
17900 Jamboree Rd, (Hotel Irvine) Irvine, CA 92614 at 8:00 PM
14299 Firestone Blvd, (Holidays Inn) La Mirada, CA 90638 (Hotel guest only) at 08:00 PM
303 E Valley Blvd, (Sheraton San Gabriel) San Gabriel, CA 91776 at 8:00 PM
225 W Valley Blvd, (Hilton Hotel) San Gabriel, CA 91776 at 08:00 PM
1688 Hostetter Road, (99 Ranch Market) San Jose, CA 95131 at 8:00 PM
123 South Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Plaza Hotel) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 8:00 PM
291 Geary St, (Macys) San Francisco, CA 94102 at 08:00 PM
3633 N, (Bokai Garden Hotel Rosemead) Rosemead Blvd, CA 91770 at 08:00 PM
46196 Warm Springs Blvd, (Marina Foods) Fremont, CA 94538 at 08:00 PM
1001 Broadway, (Marriott Oakland) Oakland, CA 94607 at 8:00 PM
32083 Alvarado-Niles Rd, (Crowne Plaza - Hotel Guest Only) Union City, CA 94587 at 8:00 PM
150 Hegenberger Road, (Red Lion Hotel) Oakland, CA 94621 at 8:00 PM
1919 Davis Street (In front of Walmart) San Leandro, CA 94577 at 8:00 PM
600 N Broadway, Chinatown Senior Citizen Center, Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 08:30 PM
9125 Recreation Circle, (Days Inn Fountain Valley) Fountain Valley at 08:30 PM
1300 S Golden West Ave, (99 Ranch Market) Arcadia, CA 91007 at 08:30 PM
9920 Valley Blvd, (Holiday Inn) El Monte, CA 91731 (Hotel Guest Only) at 8:30 PM
Kindly book your flights after 8:00 PM from Las Vegas International Airport (LAS)
Kindly book your flights (For domestic) to depart from LAX after 9:30 PM and (For international) after 10:30 PM. Free Drop off to this Airport but only at the time mentioned before
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 20 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Gift coupons are available in limited quantity on first come first serve basis.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 30 days or more prior to departure - $40 per person will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 15-29 days prior to departure - 30% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-6 days prior to departure – 80% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
1. For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
2. No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
It was a trip that took all my 5 stars and much appreciation for an amazing job. You have easy and sooth journey to experience in this lovely trip. Some jaw dropping beauties were explored and I found top beauty at place like Grand Canyon and enjoyed activities like visit of Ethel M Chocolate Factory and South Rim Helicopter Tour. It was a trip with some of my friends and all of us after returning have decided to join it next time with families. Its comfort level and flexibility was the best thing for me. Families can have the best time with this bus tour. Much appreciation!
A happy family time!! Routine trips are not always perfect. During routine trips! I experienced that may be food is not of that variety, may be good accommodation are missing or some time we do not get that much information about the destinations as well. In this trip it was not like that Page and Botanical Cactus Gardens. We were given all the best possible services in an incredible way. From food options to accommodations all was just perfect. Joining this bus tour would always be a fun time with luxurious feeling for sure. A lot of thanks with all my heart!
I was blown away by the positive vibes of this amazing trip. What a memorable trip it was with my best friend. Happy days went astonishing at remarkable destinations like Grand Canyon South Rim and Page. I also enjoyed South Rim Helicopter Tour. Best days. Thanks a lot for the memorable memories and making us feel at the top all the time.
I must say about this bus tour that it was an interesting one with the entire package to make you feel good and comfortable. A happy and revealing team is always there to make you undergo pleased. I must add that the research of guides about destinations is very fascinating n this entire trip. I enjoyed all the destinations and found exceptions like Lower Antelope Canyon and Lake Powell Cruise in this beautiful trip (and trust me photo shoot is going to be the memorable and worth sharing). Recommending this bus tour would always be a wise suggestion to the fun lovers. Go and get its booking and do not miss this marvelous chance of startling package. Bundle of thanks from my side to the entire team of this bus tour.
Jiang Li Lo
My friends recommended me to use GoldenBusTours and praised the efficiency and friendliness of the tour guides cant wait to enjoy my tour next week with my family. A very good organised tour covering all relevant sight seeing as per itinerary. Good to have such west cost and east cost tour with GoldenBusTours.
If you want to explore a lot in a limited time then this is the best option. We had a splendid time in our 4 days West coast tour from 1st September to 6th September. Our tour guide was awesome. It was well organized and every place was covered so smoothly. We also enjoyed the accommodations provided. Highly recommend this tour.
Me and my wife enjoyed this tour and would strongly recommend it. Reasons to take this tour 1) Great attractions covered: It covers so many great attractions in four cities: it was fun, we loved it 2) Excellent tour guide services. Our tour guide was the best we could get. She did her best in explaining all the attractions we visited.
Excellent bus driver The bus driver was amazing. He is very experienced. He drove long distance very carefully, we felt so safe and comfortable on the bus. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS TOUR and we are thinking of taking on another tour with GoldenBusTours soon.
Tạ Thị Mộng Quyên
We had absolutely amazing time in our \'4 days US West Coast\' tour. We went on 26. 08. 2018 and returned on 29. 08. 2018. A big thanks to our tour guide. He was fantastic! He was funny, punctual, helpful, very hardworking and responsible person. He was very professional and has a wealth of knowledge about the places we visited. He listened to every single one of us carefully and looked after us well through out the tour. Our bus driver was good too. He was friendly, helpful and drove the coach very smoothly.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.