Los Angeles One Day City Tour
Today, our guests will meet our professional tour operators in Los Angeles to begging the tour. Our tour will mark its beginning by heading towards Downtown Los Angeles. Guests will browse the charms of the famous Disney Concert Hall, showcasing an impressive view of modern and striking architecture. Make a stop at Los Angeles Skyspace Observatory, the tallest observatory deck in the region with over 1000-feet tall viewpoint highlighting the breathtaking views of the lively Los Angeles culture, San Gabriel Mountains, Pacific Ocean, Dodger Stadium, Catalina Island, and much more. Continue the tour towards the Grand Central Market where our guests will enjoy tasting a freshly prepared meal among many eatery options. Appreciate taking a tour of the renowned Microsoft Plaza, and arrive at the Staples Center. It is a well-known indoor arena and home to Los Angeles Kings and National Hockey League (NHL), and more. Guests will enjoy exploring the charms of Staples Center. Afterward, our tour group will enter the California Science Center to learn about the modern sciences, as well as discover the Endeavor Space Shuttle, and much more. Later, our tour will be concluded in Los Angeles.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
14635 Baldwin Park Town Center, (Courtyard Marriott) Baldwin Park, CA 91706 (Hotel Guest Only) at 6:30 PM
18880 E Gale Ave, (Best Western Executive Rowland Heights) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 06:30 PM
225 W Valley Blvd, (Hilton Hotel San Gabriel - In front of Water Fountain) San Gabriel, CA 91776 at 06:30 PM
1 Industry Hills Pkwy, (Pacific Palm Resort) City of Industry, CA 91744 at 06:30 PM
3633 N, (Bokai Garden Hotel - Knights Inn) Rosemead Blvd, CA 91770 at 06:30 PM
800 N Alameda St, Union Station (In front of Main Entrance), Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 06:40 PM
7828 Orangethorpe Ave, (Fairfield Inn Marriott) Buena Park, CA 90621 at 06:40 PM
1500 S Raymond Ave, (The Hotel Fullerton) Fullerton, CA 92831 (Hotel guest only) at 06:40 PM
123 S, Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Hotel) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 06:40 PM
7709 Telegraph Rd, (Quality Inn Montebello - Montebello, CA) Montebello, CA 90640 at 6:40 PM
7272 E Gage Ave, Best Western Plus Commerce, CA 90040 (Hotel Guests Only) at 06:40 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 5 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Since this is a 100% guaranteed departure, in the case of a cancellation, a refund of 120% will be given. The refund, however, doesn’t apply to bad weather conditions, Airport Closures, State Emergencies or anything that is beyond our control as the tour operator.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 16 days or more prior to departure- 10% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 35% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure - 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
9. Bring Cash to pay Tour Guide for Optional Activities. Activities are optional though, but every customer MUST purchase at least 2 attraction tickets. Few attractions are mandatory for all.
It was a lovely tour and it was absolutely lovely being part of the journey which only has one motto of having a great day in Los Angeles while exploring the actual famous and significant landmarks. I was already in Los Angeles for a week, and my wife and I could have just gone out all by ourselves to explore the city without even paying the tour charges. The reason for me to take this bus tour is that we wanted to visit the good places around the city, as we found out the Los Angeles is a gigantic city by area. However, though, the started out pretty well from Los Angeles in the morning and we made the first stop at an Observation deck which helped us witness the panoramic views of the region. I was a little shocked by the tour services that they delivered the excellent transportation, places, and the guiding services. I’m nothing but super thankful for this amazing bus tour! I hope everyone a great time! Good luck.
Tiago Azevedo Martins
I live in Los Angeles myself, but I didn’t know I am going to enjoy strolling through my city so much! We went to so many places, and everything was so exciting. The guide helped us everywhere, and accompanied us throughout the process. The tour is not only very exciting, but also very economical. At such a cheap price, you can look everything this beautiful city has to offer and I didn’t know it is so colorful, and endures a diversified culture theme. (yes, I fulfilled my dream of touring Hollywood walk of fame too!) Anybody looking to learn more about LA should definitely take this tour!
on the recent holiday season, my mon and I had to come to Los Angeles for our Christmas Shopping and some stuff. While we were out of the town in Los Angeles, I wondered why don’t we spend a day out in Los Angeles and see what it offers us. Then my mom found out about this bus tour, we just booked the tour online and pay them to reserve our seats for tomorrow because we wanted to see the true nature of Los Angeles. It was the early morning when all the guests were on board with us in a massive bus, we all first went to the OUE Space Los Angeles, the most awe-inspiring place I have ever been to, the views, the glass windows, were absolutely amazing. I loved how the tour was led by the professional management and they provided us what we wanted and there was no disappointment or something we could ask for everything was well-management. We loved the time Los Angeles, thanks a lot, guys!
I took this tour with my college friend, and we are pretty much satisfied with the tour. The tour was well managed, but I think there was no real plan for the tour. We visited so many places, and spent so little time at each of the place, for which I think we should have taken out more time for each place, and gone through it thoroughly. So it was just too many things in a few hours. Other than that, the transport was good (better than I expected), and it was well executed. If you are looking to visit this city, I would suggest you to take this tour. There’s a lot to see in the city that you know of!
Lucky us that we visited the Staples Stadium on a right day since there was a hockey championship that was going inside the staples stadium and we could hear the loud noises of the people screaming to support their specific team or a player. Anyhow, the tour manager seemed a little upset for some reason, not sure what was wrong with that guy, but he seemed a little off, and only told us that we are going to a certain place and we are going to be spending this much of time and all that, despite being friendly and providing us assistance while touring the locations, he just stepped aside. I was expecting the tour could be a little more luxurious and enjoyable in Los Angeles, otherwise, I don’t understand what are we paying for. The last thing I want to add is that there are only a few landmarks which we explore like the Space Center, Space Observatory, and Microsoft Plaza, there should be more places like those as there is plenty of time in a day for a visitor to explore.
Hi. we came from Hong Kong and landed exactly a day earlier at the LAX airport. We called the tour services at night, and we mentioned that which hotel they would suggest us to check in at, rather helping us out, they decided to just hang up on us. I was just mentioning my first impression with the management. However, my boyfriend found a decent, not expensive place where could spend the night. The thing which I would like to include is that they should take full responsibility for the guests joining their tours from abroad, after all, we were there for them, and they hang up on this. The next morning, the tour bus started early in the morning and took all the visitors on their buses to the places which were mentioned on the tour schedule. There was just no space for anything extra or optional, rather we were being dragged from one place to another with the tour them! I think Los Angeles is way better than what they offered us.
The tour itself was really nice, me and my friends had a great time, as this was their first time in US, so they were really impressed with Los Angeles. they loved every thing especially Walk Of Fame. on the other hand i did not like the tour guide very much as he was not helpful enough
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.