Atlanta – Montgomery – New Orleans
We will start from Atlanta and head to Montgomery. In Montgomery, we will explore the first state house of confederacy. After that, we will also see the Alabama State house (outside view only). Guests can enjoy the night tour of New Orleans city.
Hotel: Wingate by Wyndham Slidell, New Orleans east area or Similar.
Mardi Gras World – Oak Alley Plantation – Swamp Tour
We will continue to first discover the Mardi Gras World. After this, we will head to Oak Alley Plantation. We will pass by the famous New Orleans Garden District. We will also pass by the Tulane University and Loyola University New Orleans. After that, we will reach Oak Alley Plantation. The day will end in the swamp tour.
Hotel: Wingate by Wyndham Slidell, New Orleans east area or Similar.
The National WWII Museum – Jazz Steamboat Mississippi
We will first visit the great WWII museum where guests will relive the history of war. After that, we will take the famous Jazz Steamboat ride at Mississippi river.
Hotel: Baymont by Wyndham Saraland or Similar.
Helen Town – Dahlonega
We will head to Anna Ruby falls in the morning. After having the wonderful sightseeing experience of the place, we will head to Helen Town. From Helen Town, our next destination will be Dahlonega where we will be seeing the Consolidated Gold Mine of Dahlonega.
Hotel: Wyndham Garden Duluth or Similar.
Atlanta City Tour
We will be discovering Atlanta city in this day itinerary. First, we will visit the Georgia Institute of Technology. From there, we will visit Georgia State Capitol (only outside view). Martin Luther King Jr National Historical Park will be our next destination. We will also go to the Margaret Mitchell House and Museum before heading to CNN studios. After CNN studios, we will continue to the most famous tourist destination of the area, the Georgia Aquarium. Guests will see more than hundred thousand species of marine life at the aquarium. After that, we will visit the headquarters of Coca Cola where guests will enjoy the freshly made coke from the secret formula.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide.Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Anna Ruby Falls, GA||$3.00||$0.00||$3.00|
|CNN Studios, GA||$16.34||$15.25||$15.25|
|Coca-Cola Headquarters, GA||$18.51||$14.16||$16.34|
|Dahlonega Consolidated Gold Mine, GA||$16.00||$11.00||$16.00|
|Georgia Aquarium, GA||$43.15||$36.67||$39.91|
|Jazz Steamboat Mississippi (Lunch Included), LA||$46.00||$23.00||$46.00|
|Mardi Gras World, LA||$22.00||$14.00||$17.00|
|Margaret Mitchell House and Museum||$13.00||$5.50||$10.00|
|Mississippi Steamed Jazz Cruise, LA||$53.00||$27.00||$53.00|
|New Orleans Night Tour, LA||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|New Orleans Swamp Tour, LA||$27.00||$27.00||$16.00|
|Oak Alley Plantation, LA||$27.00||$12.00||$25.00|
|The National WWII Museum, LA||$28.00||$18.00||$24.00|
|USS Alabama, AL||$15.00||$6.00||$13.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Usually the same as departure location but different time. Some locations are only for pickup.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
This tour gave a lot of memories to me to cherish on. I was going through a tough time and needed to get some time for myself and travel. This tour just came at the right time and I am so glad to be a part of this fantastic journey. I enjoyed this journey a lot and I cant be thankful enough for these people to arrange such a trip.
I liked the tour and I recommended it to one of my closest friends and he did go as well and he liked the tour as well. It is very smartly planned and carefully executed tour. The best thing is that you can enjoy and discover new places all together.
I loved this tour a lot. The tour was fantastic and each place and attraction was great. It was a fantastic tour. I enjoyed it and I am definitely looking forward to go to this or any other similar tour with these guys again.
This wasn’t the go to tour but nonetheless it was great. It was a fine tour and I liked the tour. It gave me a much needed break and escape from everyday routine and that was the good thing.
I didn’t enjoy the tour that much but that doesn’t mean it was bad. It wasn’t bad, not up to my expectations though. I really felt like we could have done more in this tour but we didn’t. It was an average tour overall.
Pathetic services and disgusting tour. I don’t know why people are liking it so much. There is nothing to talk positive about in this tour. They didn’t simply choose the best attractions. I mean, who goes for a six day tour of just walking around famous building, was there any actual sightseeing involved? I am not sure.
The pros- price is cheap, and you can avoid driving and planning yourself. The cons- logistic is not very organized. We got different tour guys and had to change bus every day. The first day when we joined the group at Wingate by Wyndham Slidell Hotel, we had to fight through the crowd among hundred of people to get a room key.
If the price is an important consideration, I will highly recommend this tour. You can\'t find a package cheaper than this: $754 for 6 days 5 nights. However, if you don\'t speak Chinese, you might find yourself out of the situation a lot of time. You need to be very adaptable and alert.
The tour was planned well. I took a 6 days 5 nights tour. However, I felt the last 2 days were rushed during the tour. We could have been given more time during the tour. During the last day of the travel we spent 10 hours and could have been planned better.
The best tour i had in many years. Great service and hospitality, tour guide is an amazing person, really helpful and friendly, yet very professional at the same time. both accommodation and transportation are really luxurious. We saw a lot of nice places for the first time like Georgia Aquarium,Jazz Steamboat Mississippi,Mardi Gras World,Margaret Mitchell House and Museum,Mississippi Steamed Jazz Cruise,New Orleans Night Tour,New Orleans Swamp Tour,Oak Alley Plantation,The National WWII Museum,USS Alabama. That is one of the best travel agencies i have dealt with.
I am really thankful to one friend of mine who recommended Golden Bus Tours to me. It is really an amazing company, their services are wonderful and their customer service team are very helpful and patient. Also the organization of the tour was really great. we moved exactly on time according to the schedule that was given to us by the tour guide. we really enjoyed Anna Ruby Falls,CNN Studios,Coca-Cola Headquarters,Dahlonega Consolidated Gold Mine,Georgia Aquarium,Jazz Steamboat Mississippi, Mardi Gras World,Margaret Mitchell House and Museum,Mississippi Steamed Jazz Cruise,New Orleans Night Tour.
Golden Bus Tours is really an amazing company, it was my first tour with Golden Bus Tours and i really intend to do it again. Great organization and punctuality, really nice and helpful tour guide who deserved his daily tip for sure, and very comfortable cozy and clean hotels. In my opinion this was one of the best tour companies. I just wish id admissions and food were included, that would have been really amazing.
That tour was really almost everything i had hoped for, the only thing that i did not like is that admissions were not included, but was really very well organized and we were accompanied by a very good tour guide, he was a young gentleman but he was very well educated and very well aware of the attractions we visited. The hotels were really cozy and clean which made us feel like we are at our home.
We really enjoyed that tour so much, it was a great 6 day vacation, we really liked the services and great hospitality of Golden Bus Tours. We liked almost all the attractions, like the amazing Anna Ruby Falls,CNN Studios, Coca-Cola Headquarters,Dahlonega Consolidated Gold Mine, the beautiful Georgia Aquarium,Mississippi Steamed Jazz Cruise. New Orleans Night Tour also was amazing experience, along with The National WWII Museum and USS Alabama.
This is not very American... And I strongly recommend the company DO NOT open up too many options because it became too complex for the tour guy to handle and too confusing for us to enjoy... In general, we do have a wonderful time with very little budget.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.