4-Day Atlanta to Biltmore Estate, Asheville, Dahlonega and Atlanta City Tour
Tour Code: GOL-ATL-109A
Duration: 4 Day(s) / 3 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Mon,Fri,Sun (2019-01-01 To 2022-12-31) | Mon,Fri,Sun (2020-01-01 To 2020-12-31)
Join the guided bus tour starting from Atlanta to explore Asheville, Biltmore Estate, Biltmore WineryGeorgia Institute of Technology, Georgia State Capitol, Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historical Park and Margaret Mitchell House and Museum, CNN Studios, Georgia Aquarium, Coca-Cola, Dahlonega gold mine and Stone Mountain Park.
Visitors will arrive at Atlanta Airport. Our tour guides will wait for the domestic flight arrivals at the baggage claim area(North Terminal should meet tour guide at gate N3, and South Terminal may meet the tour guide at gate S4). International flight arrivals will wait in the Passenger Waiting Area after retrieving their luggage. Then guide will take you to the hotels.
Note: Complimentary airport pickup is provided from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM at ATL Airport. For the rest of day Paid pick-up and drop-off service is available.
Hotel: Wyndham Garden Duluth or Similar.
We will start our day by traveling to Asheville. We will reach the Biltmore estate around noon. In this largest privately-owned house, we will sightsee its huge gardens, architecture, and artwork. We will also visit the Winery. Later in the day, we will head to the hotel where we will spend the night.
Note: Wine tasting is allowed for only 21+ years old.
Hotel: Wyndham Garden Duluth or Similar.
Asheville city is located in the heart of Blue Ridge Mountains in North Carolina. The captivating and vibrant arts scene with thehistoric architecture of the mansions entice millions of visitors. The iconic dome-topped Basilica of Saint Lawrence and 6000-acred Biltmore Estate are the most famous landmark in the city. The colorful and enthralling Downtown Art District is the tourist’s most recommended landmark in the Ashville, North Carolina.
This Châteauesque-style mansion is one of the largest privately-owned houses in the United States and is a one of the most admired tourist attraction. The 8000-acre estate, situated in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Asheville, offers a variety of activities for the vacationers and also allows them, a Behind-the-Scenes Winery Tour & Tasting. The daily activities incorporate Fly-Fishing lessons, horseback trail rides, farmyard visits, Land Rover trails, a self-guided visit to Biltmore mansion and a number of other activities that can please the vacationers.
This humongous private estate is a popular tourist attraction covering more than 8,000 acres of space. Dating back to 18th century, the property is still owned by Vanderbilt descendants.
Today we will explore the Atlanta city in detail In the morning, we will head to the Georgia Institute of Technology. Our next stop will be the Georgia State Capitol. We will visit Martin Luther King. Then we will sightsee Jr. National Historical Park. We will also witness Margaret Mitchell House and Museum. In the afternoon, we will explore the Atlanta Olympic Park and CNN Studios. Here we learn about the news broadcast. We will get a chance to have an exclusive look at the headquarters of CNN. We will sightsee the huge collection of sea animals in the Georgia Aquarium. Today’s last stop will be Coca-Cola, here we will get closer to see the fully functioning bottling line and take a commemorative glass bottle of Coca-Cola. Head back to the hotel for night stay.
Hotel: Wyndham Garden Duluth or Similar.
The Centennial Olympic Park in downtown Atlanta was built for the Centennial 1996 Summer Olympics by the Atlanta Committee for the Olympic Games. Now, it hosts several events including music concerts, Independence Day concert and display of fireworks.
Atlanta is the capital of the state of Georgia,US. It was established back in 1837 and is now the most populous city of the state and ninth largest Metropolitan city of US.
The CNN center is the official headquarters of CNN, it is the main building and consists of all the newsrooms and studios, the building is completely occupied by CNN.
The Coca- Cola headquarter building is 29 stories high and is the most visible building. It is 403 feet or 122 m tall. The building was completed in 1979.
It’s a public aquarium situated in Atlanta, Georgia, USA which houses more than 100,000 aquatic animals of 700 different species. Georgia Aquarium is the world’s largest aquarium and a great amusement for the kids. The aquarium exhibits whale sharks, beluga whales, bottlenose dolphins, California sea lions, and manta rays. Here, the tourists, who have the certain qualification, are allowed to swim with the fish. Those who do not wish to get wet; the aquarium has a tunnel to walk through, so the visitor could have a view of the aquatic organism.
Located in the Midtown neighbourhood of Atlanta, Georgia, this institute, also referred as the Georgia Tech is a public research university and an institute of technology. This institute is organized into six colleges and incorporates 31 departments mainly focusing on science and technology. It has been ranked 7th among all the public universities and has been marked as the “smartest” public college in America.
Entitled as the National Historic Landmark, the Georgia State Capitol is an architectural building built to signify Georgia’s re-emergence after the Civil War; the Capitol continues to be one of the most magnificent buildings in the country. Currently, it houses the offices of government officers including the governor, lieutenant governor, and the secretary of state. It also serves as a museum which contains visitor’s galleries.
The eighth most populous and 24th largest states of America is known as Georgia. The largest and capital city of this renowned state is Atlanta.
This historical park honours the existence, effort, and the legacy of the Civil Rights Movement leader, Martin Luther King Jr. The center consists of several buildings which incorporate King’s birthplace, Ebenezer Baptist Church, where King was baptized. Here, at the Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historical Park, you will wander around to escort the journey of Dr. Luther King from his birth to his rise as one of the nation’s most influential leader. This place offers free guided tours.
Begin the day by heading towards the Helen Town in US State of Georgia. First, our tour group explores the charms of the scenic Anna Ruby Falls comprising of twin waterfalls flowing from the towering cliffs. The Helen Town is primarily known for his historical golden rush era, German culture, and historical landmarks. Guests will take a tour of the Dahlonega Consolidated Gold Mine and learn about the golden days of the region when the gold was discovered in the 1880s.
Founded in 1896, this goldmine is located in Lumpkin County, Georgia, just east of Dahlonega. It is more concentrated on separating gold trapped in quartz veins. The Consolidated Gold mine is regarded as the largest hard rock gold mine in the east of Mississippi River. This mine, along with another mine are the only mines opened for the tourists.
The site of the first major gold rush in the United States, Dahlonega is a small city located in northern Georgia. Here, the major attraction for the tourists includes the vineyards and five licensed wineries. Other attractions incorporate the historic Dahlonega Square, a famed destination, with many restaurants, art galleries, wine tasting rooms, and studios. The local festivals are also admired by the visitors.
Ruby Falls is a beautiful waterfall with natural formations. It only takes a few extra minutes to climb the top of the tower after the cave tour. One can also see the nice view of the city below.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Airport pickup service charges $8/person.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charge for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Biltmore Estate, NC||$69.55||$34.77||$69.55|
|CNN Headquarters, GA||$16.34||$15.25||$15.25|
|Coca-Cola Headquarters, GA||$18.51||$14.16||$16.34|
|Dahlonega Consolidated Gold Mine, GA||$16.00||$11.00||$16.00|
|Georgia Aquarium, GA||$43.15||$36.67||$39.91|
|Margaret Mitchell House and Museum||$13.00||$5.50||$10.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Free Airport Pickup from ATL(airport) between 09:00 AM to 9:00 PM. For Domestic arrivals meet the guide at the baggage claim area and at Waiting Area(Gate A2) for the international flight.
- Paid pickup service is available for 24 hours. $120 for 1 or 2 persons and $20 per additional person will be charged.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
It was a memorable experience. We enjoyed a lot. The tour was planned properly and we have enough time to visit each place. Our bus driver and the tour guide were professional and experienced, they gave us information about each place and found the best food options for us. Dahlonega gold mine is a very interesting place and informative too. Hotel stay was comfortable. Thanks for such a perfect trip. Good days.
My friend told me about this tour company. My experience is good. They offered a reasonable package and good customer care service. The tour was planned properly. Our tour guide was the helpful and knowledgeable person. All the places were worth to visit. My favorite place was the CNN Studios. Georgia Aquarium was also an amazing place. It felt really good to spend such days with a family having fun, discovering new stuff and get relaxed. Best Tour.
The tour itself was really nice, the tour guide was very nice guy and hotels were very cozy, we saw some amazing places like Asheville, Biltmore Estate, Biltmore Winery, Georgia Institute of Technology, Georgia State Capitol, Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historical Park and Margaret Mitchell House and Museum, CNN Studios, Georgia Aquarium, Coca-Cola, Dahlonega gold mine and Stone Mountain Park. I just wish if admissions were included in the tour price.
I had a couple of issues during that tour, first the bas did not have bathroom, it was for emergencies only, so we had to wait for breaks, and secondly the admissions were not included so we had to pay for attractions. However, the tour itself were really nice, great organization and nice tour guide and great hotels. We visited a lot of amazing places but the places we loved the most were Georgia Aquarium, Dahlonega gold mine and Biltmore Estate
What an amazing company, it was my first tour with Golden Bus Tours and i really intend to do it again. The organization of the tour was great, we moved on time and according to the schedule, and the tour guide was really an amazing guy, very helpful and nice and really professional. The hotels were very clean and comfortable.