Gold Mine – Helen Town - Dahlonega - Dahlonega Consolidated Gold Mine
In the morning, our guests will travel to Helen Town and make the first stop at the famous Anna Ruby Falls. Discover the twin waterfalls running down the towering cliffs forming a picturesque scene of nature. Browse the charms of Helen town located in the heart of White County, Georgia along the Chattahoochee River. Take a tour of the famous Dahlonega Consolidated Gold Mine which is founded in the 1880s in the Georgia Gold Rush era. After that, our tour will be concluded.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charges for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Dahlonega Consolidated Gold Mine, GA||$16.00||$11.00||$16.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
2300 Pleasant Hill Rd, (The Great Wall Supermarket) Duluth, GA 30096 at 04:30 PM
355 Ferst Dr NW, (Entrance of Visitor Parking 2) Atlanta, GA 30313 at 04:30 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
All reschedule or change in tour requests should be sent seven days before the departure date. Reschedule requests made 7 days more before departure is subject to reschedule Fee. There is $100/per day/per Room charges for rescheduling usually.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Hotels and the city/country of stay may change based on availablity.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from our travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 8 days or more prior to departure - 10% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 75% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
At the very beginning of the last summer holidays, my family and I planned on having this bus tour of the only day to go see the heart of north Georgia. By that time, we couldn’t find any competitive guided tours like this one, so we had to board and experience this tour. The bus drove us straight to the Anna Ruby Falls which was not that breathtaking but looks quite wonderful, then they drove us to the historical gold mine where we found our actual interests, and thanks to our bus guide person who told us so much about the history and culture of that specific region. In such a way, our day was completed and they drove us back to the departure location. Thanks for the great team!
Completely enjoyed the whole day. It was a blast for me. I love the stone mountain park most. It was a true blend of history and lots of fun-filled activities for all ages. Don't miss a laser show. I don't climb but other people were really enjoying. The best part was the park was very clean. The guide was informative and have a great knowledge of history. I will definitely come again with my 14 years son. Highly recommended.
Don’t know why I wasn’t much satisfied by this one-day bus tours, probably because we had few places to explore and visit, and the best one was that ruby falls in Georgia, the tour guide was a great person, who led the entire tour, and helped us to every bit. In case, we had more places like the gold mine and ruby falls, we could have had enjoyed more. However, all the guests on buses on board with us seemed to have such a great time, I think, the tour is great for families and friends who could just figure out by themselves that how they could enjoy and have a great time. The buses were just fine to travel and appreciate the kid services provided by the tour management.
The best tour and great adventure. We started our tour on time. we were 14 people. First, we explored gold mine. It was very informative and interesting experience. Hat-off to the people who are working there. The underground tour was amazing it was cool and risky too. The staff as very friendly there. Next stop was a Stone mountain park, full of activities and fun. The guide was very helpful and fulfilling our needs. I will recommend this tour for families.
I joined this tour with my wife. We found this trip more informative. The whole description of Dahlonega gold mine and the way how they uncover its deposits was an interesting thing and completely new for us. Tour guide seemed to a local and true researcher of mine secrets. Stone Park was also a beautiful place. I enjoyed this informative trip.
I booked this one day tour for my parents. They never experienced any bus tour before but they were happy at the end of the day. The bus was very comfortable and the team was caring. The tour guide took special care of them and provided her best. This tour was the best choice for knowledge seeker and history lover.
I joined this tour with my family last month. The weather was warm but not bad. There is a lot of walking and hiking but I enjoyed. My kids were not happy at gold mine but they enjoyed a lot in a stone mountain park.
A truly attractive trip for me. Stone Mountain Park, Dahlonega gold mine, adventures and historic site were more than enough for me to make my trip just waoooooo! Huge credit goes to services of tour team. They manage the tour perfectly and take special care of all travelers. Recommended.
I will recommend this trip to the people who enjoy informative trips. Destination lovers must not try this. I did not enjoy much because I found fewer places of my interest to visit. It can be good for different taste lovers but sadly not me. But I would definitely appreciate the effort of tour guide and bus service, they gave information and manage time wisely.
The best thing i loved about that tour was Dahlonega Consolidated Gold Mine, it was really amazing place as it is the largest hard rock gold mine in the east of Mississippi River. Also Ruby Falls was very beautiful, we also did some hiking, rock climbing in Stone Mountain State Park. The tour was really great and i wish it was more than just 1 day.
That tour was really almost everything i had hoped for, the only thing that i did not like is that admissions to Dahlonega Consolidated Gold Mine were not included, but was really very well organized and we were accompanied by a very good tour guide, he was a young gentleman but he was very well educated and very well aware of the attractions we visited. Great job Golden Bus Tours
Me and my husband had a great time on that tour, it was only one day but it was really worth it, the tour was very well organized and the tour guide was a real nice guy, he was very helpful and friendly. we visited Ruby Falls which was really beautiful, and The Consolidated Gold mine which is largest hard rock gold mine in the east of Mississippi River. I would really recommend that tour to anyone who want to spend a great time in only one day.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.