3-Day Atlanta to Dahlonega, Helen Town, World of Coca-Cola and Atlanta City Tour (Free Airport Pickup)
Tour Code: GOL-ATL-106A
Duration: 3 Day(s) / 2 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Fri,Sun (2019-01-01 To 2025-12-31) | Fri,Sun (2020-01-01 To 2020-12-31)
Join the guided bus tour starting from Atlanta to explore Georgia Institute of Technology, Georgia State Capitol, Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historical Park, Jimmy Carter Presidential Library, and Museum, Atlanta Olympic Park, CNN Studios, Georgia Aquarium, World of Coca-Cola, Dahlonega gold mine, and Stone Mountain Park. Tour price includes hotel stay.
Take your flight from your hometown to Atlanta. Visitors arriving via domestic flights will wait for the professional tour guide at Baggage Claim area (North Terminal may meet tour guide at gate N3, and South Terminal may meet tour guide at gate S4). Visitors who are taking International flight will wait for the professional tour guide at the Gate A2 after retrieving their luggage. We will have the night stay in hotel.
Note: Complimentary airport pickup is available at ATL airport from 9:00 am to 09:00 pm. If you are arriving after 9:00 pm then you can avail the paid pickup service.
Hotel: Wyndham Garden Duluth or Similar.
Today we will leave the hotel in the morning. Today’s main attractions will be the Georgia Institute of Technology, Georgia State Capitol, Margaret Mitchell House and Museum, Marti Luther King, Georgia Aquarium, Jr. National Historical Park, CNN Studios, Atlanta Olympic Park, and World of Coca-Cola. After completing our day tour and exploring the finest attractions we will leave for the hotel.
Hotel: Wyndham Garden Duluth or Similar.
The Centennial Olympic Park in downtown Atlanta was built for the Centennial 1996 Summer Olympics by the Atlanta Committee for the Olympic Games. Now, it hosts several events including music concerts, Independence Day concert and display of fireworks.
Atlanta is the capital of the state of Georgia,US. It was established back in 1837 and is now the most populous city of the state and ninth largest Metropolitan city of US.
The CNN center is the official headquarters of CNN, it is the main building and consists of all the newsrooms and studios, the building is completely occupied by CNN.
It’s a public aquarium situated in Atlanta, Georgia, USA which houses more than 100,000 aquatic animals of 700 different species. Georgia Aquarium is the world’s largest aquarium and a great amusement for the kids. The aquarium exhibits whale sharks, beluga whales, bottlenose dolphins, California sea lions, and manta rays. Here, the tourists, who have the certain qualification, are allowed to swim with the fish. Those who do not wish to get wet; the aquarium has a tunnel to walk through, so the visitor could have a view of the aquatic organism.
Located in the Midtown neighbourhood of Atlanta, Georgia, this institute, also referred as the Georgia Tech is a public research university and an institute of technology. This institute is organized into six colleges and incorporates 31 departments mainly focusing on science and technology. It has been ranked 7th among all the public universities and has been marked as the “smartest” public college in America.
Entitled as the National Historic Landmark, the Georgia State Capitol is an architectural building built to signify Georgia’s re-emergence after the Civil War; the Capitol continues to be one of the most magnificent buildings in the country. Currently, it houses the offices of government officers including the governor, lieutenant governor, and the secretary of state. It also serves as a museum which contains visitor’s galleries.
This historical park honours the existence, effort, and the legacy of the Civil Rights Movement leader, Martin Luther King Jr. The center consists of several buildings which incorporate King’s birthplace, Ebenezer Baptist Church, where King was baptized. Here, at the Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historical Park, you will wander around to escort the journey of Dr. Luther King from his birth to his rise as one of the nation’s most influential leader. This place offers free guided tours.
The history of Coca Cola Company is showcased thoroughly in the World of Coca-Cola. People move towards Atlanta in Georgia to get knowledge about history of this world-famous corporation.
Discover the charms of the magnificent Anna Ruby Falls in the morning. The twin waterfalls running down the towering cliffs of forming an awe-inspiring view. Take in the charms of the historical Helen Town situated along the Chattahoochee River. Step back in the Georgia Gold Rush Era while discovering the wondrous charms of Dahlonega Consolidated Gold Mine.
Founded in 1896, this goldmine is located in Lumpkin County, Georgia, just east of Dahlonega. It is more concentrated on separating gold trapped in quartz veins. The Consolidated Gold mine is regarded as the largest hard rock gold mine in the east of Mississippi River. This mine, along with another mine are the only mines opened for the tourists.
The site of the first major gold rush in the United States, Dahlonega is a small city located in northern Georgia. Here, the major attraction for the tourists includes the vineyards and five licensed wineries. Other attractions incorporate the historic Dahlonega Square, a famed destination, with many restaurants, art galleries, wine tasting rooms, and studios. The local festivals are also admired by the visitors.
Ruby Falls is a beautiful waterfall with natural formations. It only takes a few extra minutes to climb the top of the tower after the cave tour. One can also see the nice view of the city below.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Airport pickup service charges $10/person.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide.Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important:We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|CNN Headquarters, GA||$16.34||$15.25||$15.25|
|Dahlonega Consolidated Gold Mine, GA||$16.00||$11.00||$16.00|
|Georgia Aquarium, GA||$43.15||$36.67||$39.91|
|Margaret Mitchell House and Museum||$13.00||$6.00||$10.00|
|World of Coca-Cola, GA||$18.51||$14.16||$16.34|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Free Airport Pickup from ATL(airport) between 09:00 AM to 9:00 PM. For Domestic arrivals meet the guide at the baggage claim area and at Waiting Area(Gate A2) for the international flight.
- Paid pickup service is available for 24 hours. $120 for 1 or 2 persons and $20 per additional person will be charged.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from our travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 8 days or more prior to departure - 10% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 75% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
All reschedule or change in tour requests should be sent seven days before the departure date. Reschedule requests made 7 days more before departure is subject to reschedule Fee. There is $100/per day/per Room charges for rescheduling usually.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Hotels and the city/country of stay may change based on availablity.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I joined this tour with my mommy. We were not disappointed it was the interesting, educational and remarkable tour. We learn a lot about the history and people of Atlanta. The Georgia Aquarium and CNN studio were the best places. We have seen how a news broadcast. Our guide was a local man so he has a good knowledge of the places. Transportation and hotel stay was also comfortable. Highly Recommended.
A short and wonderful tour. All sites and places were great. The tour was full of learning and knowledge. The bus was air-conditioned and comfortable and the driver took plenty of breaks for refreshments. The guide was also a nice and friendly and gave answers to every question we asked. Thanks for making this tour memorable and informative. I like Jimmy Carter Presidential Library and Museum, Dahlonega gold mine and CNN Studios most.
The tour was really very well organized, we moved exactly on time, there was no delay and even during the tour we were right on schedule, it was a great effort from the tour guide who was a great guy by the way. The accommodation was really comfortable and we saw some amazing places. It was really a great tour and great experience. I really hope i can do it again some time.
First time visiting Atlanta , and I am so glad that I joined The 3 days tour!! I saw a big giant bus with one side ceiling to floor glass where passengers seated like watching movie.... it was so cool that I google it and booked the tour.Amazing GoldenBusTours.
Well organized tour, the tour guide was helpful, friendly and professional. This is a fun tour option for sure when visiting Atlanta. We have since gone back to Atlanta and taken friends on The tour. Thanks Goldenbustours.
I really want to thank Golden Bus Tours for organizing that tour, it was an amazing experience, great organization and punctuality. Hotels were very comfortable and clean. Our tour guide was really helpful and nice guy. We visited Consolidated Gold mine,Ruby Falls, The Centennial Olympic Park in downtown Atlanta, and Georgia Aquarium which is the world’s largest aquarium. It was really great tour.