4-Day Atlanta to Charleston, Asheville, Charlotte, Biltmore Estate and Atlanta City Tour
Tour Code: GOL-ATL-105
Duration: 4 Day(s) / 3 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Sun (2019-01-01 To 2025-03-31) | Sun (2020-01-01 To 2020-12-31)
Join the guided bus tour starting from Atlanta to explore the USS Yorktown, Magnolia Plantation, and Gardens, NASCAR Hall of Fame, Asheville, Biltmore estate, Georgia Institute of Technology, Georgia State Capitol, Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historical Park, Jimmy Carter Presidential Library and Museum, CNN Studios, Georgia Aquarium, Coca-Cola and much more. We will take Carolina Belle Cruise and also enjoy the Carriage tour.
Today in the morning, after picking up the travelers we will begin our journey. We will head towards east to explore the oldest and largest city in South Carolina, Charleston. Here we will learn about its rich history, architecture, restaurants, and mannerly people.First, we will explore the USS Yorktown. Then we will take the Carolina Belle Cruise to feel the beauty of the Charleston Harbor. Next, we will enjoy one-hour Carriage tour of Charleston’s historic district areas. We will have our night stay in a hotel.
Hotel: Quality Inn Charleston Gateway or similar.
A first-hand experience of a colonial style tour around Charleston. This tour visits a lot of historic places and are best for storytelling experiences. There are more the hundreds of stories about the rich past of Charleston and each one is regarding the respective place that is being tour.
Charleston, an engaging holy city, also regarded as an extremely “friendly” city. The countless top-notch restaurants and amazingly appealing design of avenues is just a minute portion of the soothing charms of Charleston. There are some annual festivals that gain a considerable amount of attraction in Charleston every year which are: Charleston Fashion Week, MOJA Arts Festival and many others.
Brimming with beguile activities the Charleston Harbor is the oldest city of the state of South Carolina. Most of the attractions in the city are museums and historic sites. the most popular among these are: Halsey Institute of Contemporary Art, the College of Charleston, Patriots Point, Calhoun Mansion and many others.
This renowned tourist spot is basically aircraft carrier. This place is largely based on a historic, imposing naval ship which paid service in many battles but now it rests at the Patriots Point in the Charleston Harbour. It consists of past with sensational battles. Now it hosts two museums which show-case its conditions which relate to distinctive events the ship went through.
On the second day of the tour, we will leave the hotel in the morning.We will first explore the beauty of Magnolia Plantation and Gardens. Then we will head towards Charlotte, it is the largest city in North Carolina. Here we will witness the NASCAR Hall of Fame. We will also stop by City Hall, and Bank of America headquarters.We will have the night stay in the hotel.
Hotel：Courtyard by Marriott / SpringHill Suites by Marriott Asheville or similar.
Charlotte is an old-fashioned city but embodies many new restaurants and many new attractions. Museums, theatres, and numerous festivals attracting a bulk of tourists from all around the globe. Charlotte homes two major mainstream spots; Carolina Panthers, and Charlotte Hornets.
The Magnolia Plantation and gardens is recorded for being the most visited plantation in all of Charleston. It was found by the Drayton Family in 1676. This is also regarded as the oldest public park on the entire American region. No other place is recommended then to visit the Magnolia Gardens to experience and witness a wide variety of plantations and flowers.
Situated in the Uptown Charlotte, North Carolina, the NASCAR Hall of Fame is an interactive visitor’s spot which admires the antiquity and legacy of NASCAR. It honours the drivers, who have shown extraordinary competence in NASCAR driving and all the other major contributors to competition in the authorized body which includes all-time great crew chiefs, owners, broadcasters etc.
Situated in the heart of Asheville City in North Carolina, the Omni Grove Park Inn is a 4-star famous hotel, as well as golf resort and tourist’s spot. Omni Grove Park Inn was built in early 1913 overlooking the scenic views of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Omni Grove Park Inn Night Tour explores the modern conveniences, hospitality, and a matchless setting amidst the splendor of Asheville city.
Today in the morning we will start exploring Asheville. We will join a walking tour to learn about its culture, traditions and historic architecture. At noon, we will leave Asheville and visit the largest privately owned house; Biltmore estate.We may also visit the Biltmore Winery. For the night stay, we will leave for the hotel.
Note: Wine tasting is only available for 21+ years old.
Hotel: Wyndham Garden Duluth or similar.
Asheville city is located in the heart of Blue Ridge Mountains in North Carolina. The captivating and vibrant arts scene with thehistoric architecture of the mansions entice millions of visitors. The iconic dome-topped Basilica of Saint Lawrence and 6000-acred Biltmore Estate are the most famous landmark in the city. The colorful and enthralling Downtown Art District is the tourist’s most recommended landmark in the Ashville, North Carolina.
This humongous private estate is a popular tourist attraction covering more than 8,000 acres of space. Dating back to 18th century, the property is still owned by Vanderbilt descendants.
On the last day of the tour first, we will witness the Georgia Institute of Technology. Next, we will visit the Georgia State Capitol, Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historical Park and Jimmy Carter Presidential Library and Museum. We will sightsee Atlanta Olympic Park, CNN Studios in the afternoon, here we will look at the headquarters and learn about news broadcast and aired. Our next stop will be Georgia Aquarium, a house of more than hundred thousand animals. Today's final stop will be at World of Coca-Cola, here we will learn about its history and the secret recipe. We will end our tour at around 4:30 pm.
The Centennial Olympic Park in downtown Atlanta was built for the Centennial 1996 Summer Olympics by the Atlanta Committee for the Olympic Games. Now, it hosts several events including music concerts, Independence Day concert and display of fireworks.
Atlanta is the capital of the state of Georgia,US. It was established back in 1837 and is now the most populous city of the state and ninth largest Metropolitan city of US.
The CNN center is the official headquarters of CNN, it is the main building and consists of all the newsrooms and studios, the building is completely occupied by CNN.
It’s a public aquarium situated in Atlanta, Georgia, USA which houses more than 100,000 aquatic animals of 700 different species. Georgia Aquarium is the world’s largest aquarium and a great amusement for the kids. The aquarium exhibits whale sharks, beluga whales, bottlenose dolphins, California sea lions, and manta rays. Here, the tourists, who have the certain qualification, are allowed to swim with the fish. Those who do not wish to get wet; the aquarium has a tunnel to walk through, so the visitor could have a view of the aquatic organism.
Located in the Midtown neighbourhood of Atlanta, Georgia, this institute, also referred as the Georgia Tech is a public research university and an institute of technology. This institute is organized into six colleges and incorporates 31 departments mainly focusing on science and technology. It has been ranked 7th among all the public universities and has been marked as the “smartest” public college in America.
Entitled as the National Historic Landmark, the Georgia State Capitol is an architectural building built to signify Georgia’s re-emergence after the Civil War; the Capitol continues to be one of the most magnificent buildings in the country. Currently, it houses the offices of government officers including the governor, lieutenant governor, and the secretary of state. It also serves as a museum which contains visitor’s galleries.
This museum contains U.S. President Jimmy Carter’s papers and other material relating to his family and life. The library organizes remarkable exhibits, such as a full-scale duplicate of Oval Office and Carter’s Noble Peace Prize. The building containing the library and museum makes up 69,750 square feet of space. 27 million pages of documents, 500,000 photos, and 40,000 objects, all stacked up in the library, covers all the areas of Carter’s administration.
This historical park honours the existence, effort, and the legacy of the Civil Rights Movement leader, Martin Luther King Jr. The center consists of several buildings which incorporate King’s birthplace, Ebenezer Baptist Church, where King was baptized. Here, at the Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historical Park, you will wander around to escort the journey of Dr. Luther King from his birth to his rise as one of the nation’s most influential leader. This place offers free guided tours.
The history of Coca Cola Company is showcased thoroughly in the World of Coca-Cola. People move towards Atlanta in Georgia to get knowledge about history of this world-famous corporation.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charge for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Asheville by Foot Walking Tours, NC||$15.00||$15.00||$15.00|
|Biltmore Estate, NC||$69.55||$34.77||$69.55|
|Charleston Carriage Tour, SC||$27.56||$16.96||$27.56|
|CNN Headquarters, GA||$16.34||$15.25||$15.25|
|Georgia Aquarium, GA||$43.15||$36.67||$39.91|
|Historic Charleston Harbor Tour, SC||$27.56||$20.14||$25.97|
|Jimmy Carter Library and Museum, GA||$8.00||$6.00||$8.00|
|Magnolia Plantation and Gardens, SC||$20.00||$10.00||$20.00|
|NASCAR Hall of Fame, NC||$25.00||$18.00||$22.00|
|Omni Grove Park Inn Night Tour||$15.00||$15.00||$15.00|
|USS Yorktown, SC||$24.00||$16.00||$19.00|
|World of Coca-Cola, GA||$18.51||$14.16||$16.34|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from our travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 8 days or more prior to departure - 10% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 75% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
All reschedule or change in tour requests should be sent seven days before the departure date. Reschedule requests made 7 days more before departure is subject to reschedule Fee. There is $100/per day/per Room charges for rescheduling usually.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Hotels and the city/country of stay may change based on availablity.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
Great trip and unforgettable memories. The best time of my life. I completely enjoyed a tour of Charleston via a carriage ride. It was dramatic.Asheville is a beautiful place. While walking around I talked to people and get information about this amazing place. On the last day, we visited many places and I loved the CNN studio, it was my dream. Hotel arrangements and food places were ok. Highly recommended.
I went on this tour with my girlfriend, the whole trip went well. Charleston is a beautiful city and we really enjoyed the ride, horses were healthy and beautiful. We both loved the Carriage trip. We had enough time to visit each place. Biltmore estate was amazing. Our guide was a serious and responsible man; he provides all information we needed. Hotel arrangements were not up to the mark but overall the tour was good.
A peaceful and happy going tour. The weather was too good. I joined this tour with my family. All places were good but I like Magnolia Plantation and Garden most. Our tour guide was the helpful man but don't know somehow rude with kids. Recommended
This bus tour made our trip wonderful. Thanks to my tour guide who provided lots of information about historical cities. He actually knows how to deal with people. He introduced good food places. Everything was ok but I was not very satisfied with the condition of the bus, comfortable transportation should be provided.
One of my friends recommended this tour. In the start I was not satisfied as the bus was late but as time passes my mind changes. The Atlanta City Tour was good we saw many places but I like CNN studios most. We have seen several studios where live broadcasts actually happen. It was super cool. There are many interesting and informative things to see. I must recommend this tour for students. Our tour guide and driver were a sensible people but hotels were in poor condition. There was no proper cleaning and good room service. Accommodation must be improved.
We had an amazing time on that 4 day tour, every thing was nice starting from our great tour guide to the hotels which were really comfortable and clean, we saw some great places like USS Yorktown, Magnolia Plantation, and Gardens, NASCAR Hall of Fame, Asheville, Biltmore estate, Georgia Institute of Technology, Georgia State Capitol, Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historical Park, Jimmy Carter Presidential Library and Museum, CNN Studios, Georgia Aquarium.
The best thing in that tour was Georgia Aquarium, it was our first time to go there and it was really amazing place. There were also a lot of other great places like USS Yorktown, Magnolia Plantation, and Gardens, NASCAR Hall of Fame, Asheville, Biltmore estate, Georgia Institute of Technology, Georgia State Capitol, Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historical Park, Jimmy Carter Presidential Library and Museum, CNN Studios. We really enjoyed our time during these 4 days
This is an amazing company, regardless of the great places we saw the tour was really very well organized, we moved exactly on time, there was no delay and even during the tour we were right on schedule, it was a great effort from the tour guide who was a great guy by the way. The accommodation was really comfortable, really clean and cozy hotels and we saw some amazing places. It was really a great tour and great experience. I really hope i can do it again some time.