5-Day Atlanta to New Orleans, Oak Alley Plantation, Montgomery, Helen Town and Dahlonega Tour
Tour Code: GOL-ATL-120
Duration: 5 Day(s) / 4 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Get along to enjoy this five days amazing tour to the wonderful city of Atlanta and the neighboring areas. Visit your favorite attractions, and get along to learn the culture and the rich of history of the region.
We will first visit the first house of Confederacy. After that, we will see the Alabama State House (outside view). Then we will head back to Atlanta. We will check in at the hotel in New Orleans. Guests will enjoy the night tour of the city.
Hotel: Wingate by Wyndham Slidell/ New Orleans east area or Similar.
Situated on the Gulf Coasts of Alabama, the Mobile is a port city which is houses the famous Battleship Memorial Park where the USS Alabama (BB-60) is anchored. However, the lively Mardi Grass traditions are displayed at the Mobile Carnival Museum where the floats and costumes attract the visitors. The famous Mobile Museum of Art is a world-famous art museum housing a wide variety of decorative and fine art exhibits.
We will start the day from New Orleans Mardi Gras World. After that, we will go to the New Orleans Garden District. (we will only pass by this attraction). We will also pass by the famous Tulane University and the Loyola University of New Orleans. We will also visit the Oak Alley Plantation. Later on, we will take the swamp tour which is an exciting boat ride.
Hotel: Wingate by Wyndham Slidell/ New Orleans east area or Similar.
The beautiful historic oak-shaded avenues, grand historic mansions, and lavish gardens represent the core beauty of Garden District neighborhood in New Orleans. It also attracts visitors to its stunning boutiques, iconic cafes, antique shops, and fine eateries.
Located in the heart of New Orleans, Mardi Gras World is a world-renowned 300,000 square foot tourists site and a warehouse where the alluring floats are prepared for the Mardi Gras Events and Parades.
New Orleans swamp tours give you an opportunity to explore the swamps surrounding New Orleans. There are interesting things, and you can see alligators in the swamps teeming with many other wildlife, right from herons, bald eagles, mink, egrets, turtles and lots of flora and fauna.
The western side of Mississippi River has a historic plantation with exceptional visual attributes, known as Oak Alley Plantation. The scenery, agriculture and architecture are the most remarkable attractions of the plantation.
We will first go to the famous WWII Museum. Guests will relive the history of war and will enjoy the stories of valor and courage of our soldiers that fought in the war. From there, we will enjoy the famous Jazz Steamboat Mississippi. Guests will enjoy the boat ride and live jazz music at the ride.
Hotel: Baymont by Wyndham Saraland or Similar.
The Jazz Cruise of the Mississippi is a public interest point which includes a steamboat cruising over the Mississippi River. The trip includes the scenic view of the river and the city. On the way, one is accompanied by a crew of Jazz which is talented and enlightens the journey on the Mississippi River.
The National WWII Museum is a must visit place. It offers an amazing way of learning more about the women and men who fought, lived and died during WWII. Exhibition shows the allied forces the way they worked towards the war end.
We will visit the USS Alabama in the morning. USS Alabama was one of the navy warships that fought in world war. After that, we will head to the south.
Hotel: Wyndham Garden Duluth or Similar.
USS Alabama (BB-60) is the country’s sixth battleship which has performed a major role in the Second World War for the United States. Now that it has been decommissioned in the year 1947; it is docked at the Puget Sound Naval Shipyard Bremerton, Washington. USS Alabama (BB-60) is now added to the National Historic Landmark, as well as it was taken to Mobile Bay in the year 1964 to serve as a museum ship.
We will travel to Anna Ruby falls in the morning. After having the sightseeing tour of the mesmerizing waterfall, we will head to Helen Town. We will also visit Dahlonega to see the consolidated goldmine. The tour will end at Dahlonega.
Founded in 1896, this goldmine is located in Lumpkin County, Georgia, just east of Dahlonega. It is more concentrated on separating gold trapped in quartz veins. The Consolidated Gold mine is regarded as the largest hard rock gold mine in the east of Mississippi River. This mine, along with another mine are the only mines opened for the tourists.
The site of the first major gold rush in the United States, Dahlonega is a small city located in northern Georgia. Here, the major attraction for the tourists includes the vineyards and five licensed wineries. Other attractions incorporate the historic Dahlonega Square, a famed destination, with many restaurants, art galleries, wine tasting rooms, and studios. The local festivals are also admired by the visitors.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide.Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Anna Ruby Falls, GA||$3.00||$0.00||$3.00|
|Dahlonega Consolidated Gold Mine, GA||$16.00||$11.00||$16.00|
|Mardi Gras World, LA||$22.00||$14.00||$17.00|
|Mississippi Steamed Jazz Cruise, LA||$53.00||$27.50||$53.00|
|New Orleans Night Tour, LA||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|New Orleans Swamp Tour, LA||$27.00||$16.00||$27.00|
|Oak Alley Plantation, LA||$27.00||$12.00||$25.00|
|The National WWII Museum, LA||$28.00||$18.00||$24.00|
|USS Alabama, AL||$15.00||$6.00||$13.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from our travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 8 days or more prior to departure - 10% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 75% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
All reschedule or change in tour requests should be sent seven days before the departure date. Reschedule requests made 7 days more before departure is subject to reschedule Fee. There is $100/per day/per Room charges for rescheduling usually.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Hotels and the city/country of stay may change based on availablity.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I am really thankful to one friend of mine who recommended Golden Bus Tours to me. It is really an amazing company, their services are wonderful and their customer service team are very helpful and patient. Also the organization of the tour was really great. we moved exactly on time according to the schedule that was given to us by the tour guide, who was a really nice and helpful guy. Great job Golden Bus Tours.
That tour was really almost everything i had hoped for, the only thing that i did not like is that admissions were not included. Other than that everything was great, the tour was very well organized, and our tour guide was an amazing guy, he was really helpful and very funny and friendly. We were always on schedule without any delays. We participated in some amazing activities like Anna Ruby Falls, Dahlonega Consolidated Gold Mine,Mississippi Steamed Jazz Cruise,New Orleans Night Tour, and The National WWII Museum. It was really an amazing experience.
The tour was really very well organized, we moved exactly on time, there was no delay and even during the tour we were right on schedule, it was a great effort from the tour guide who was a great guy by the way. The accommodation was really comfortable, really clean and cozy hotels and we saw some amazing places. It was really a great tour and great experience. I really hope i can do it again some time.
We really needed some time off, and i am really glad we chose that tour, it really worth it. The tour was really very well organized and our tour guide was a very helpful guy, he was also really funny and very professional he was also really funny. Nothing is more fun that spending time with your family in such an amazing place like Anna Ruby Falls, Dahlonega Consolidated Gold Mine, Mississippi Steamed Jazz Cruise. Also New Orleans Night Tour and The National WWII Museum were really nice. I really think this is one of the best tours i had in many years.
The bus came to the pick up locations to pick traveler up so it was convenient, and the guides were nice and kind. The places were amazing and the food was also great. I really enjoyed this tour. We highly recommend GoldenBusTours to all of my friends.
Xiu Juan Hsia
It was really good! We do this 5-Day Atlanta to New Orleans, Oak Alley Plantation, Montgomery, Helen Town and Dahlonega Tour on Oct 15th last year. the guides were kind and nice. The places were so amazing and food was also delicious. I completely enjoyed this tour!
We experienced a bit of miscommunication and glitch in the first couple of days. However, GoldenBusTours has been very responsive and improved the service right away. Our tour guide was excellent. He\'s very knowledgable about the places we visited. He\'s also always friendly and cheerful during a very long hour road trip.