5-Day Atlanta to New Orleans, Mardi Gras World, Oak Alley Plantation, National WWII Museum and Swamp Boat Tour
Tour Code: GOL-ATL-119
Duration: 5 Day(s) / 4 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Explore Georgia Institute of Technology, Georgia State Capitol, Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historical Park Margaret Mitchell House and Museum, CNN Studios, Georgia Aquarium, Coca-Cola, Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum, New Orleans, USS Alabama, Mardi Gras World, Oak Alley Plantation, The National WWII Museum, First White House of the Confederacy, Alabama State House (Outside visit). We will also take a swamp boat tour in the Bayou and enjoy a tour of Jazz Steamboat in Mississippi.
In the morning, we will begin our tour after picking up guests. Today we will discover the main charm and important landmarks of Atlanta city in detail. First, we will visit the Georgia Institute of Technology. Here we will enjoy the great atmosphere and greenery. Then we will head to the Georgia State Capitol. After that, we will stop at Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historical Park. We will not miss visiting Margaret Mitchell House and Museum. Here we will know about the story of the author, the Pulitzer Prize-winning book and the making of the movie. Later we will enjoy an in-depth tour of CNN Studios. Here we learn about news broadcast and also get a chance to have an exclusive look at the headquarters of CNN. Then we will visit the Georgia Aquarium and sightsee the huge collection of sea animals. The Coca-Cola world will be today's last stop, here we will get closer to see the fully functioning bottling line and take a commemorative glass bottle of Coca-Cola. Finally, we will leave for the hotel to spend the night. Reference
Hotel: Wyndham Garden Duluth or Similar.
Atlanta is the capital of the state of Georgia,US. It was established back in 1837 and is now the most populous city of the state and ninth largest Metropolitan city of US.
The CNN center is the official headquarters of CNN, it is the main building and consists of all the newsrooms and studios, the building is completely occupied by CNN.
Located in downtown Atlanta, the CNN Studios is the headquarters of American most famous television news broadcast. The CNN Studios offers the visitors inside tour of the headquarters where the live television sets are located, as well visitors can come across many of the famous celebrities while discovering the charms of CNN Headquarters.
The Coca- Cola headquarter building is 29 stories high and is the most visible building. It is 403 feet or 122 m tall. The building was completed in 1979.
It’s a public aquarium situated in Atlanta, Georgia, USA which houses more than 100,000 aquatic animals of 700 different species. Georgia Aquarium is the world’s largest aquarium and a great amusement for the kids. The aquarium exhibits whale sharks, beluga whales, bottlenose dolphins, California sea lions, and manta rays. Here, the tourists, who have the certain qualification, are allowed to swim with the fish. Those who do not wish to get wet; the aquarium has a tunnel to walk through, so the visitor could have a view of the aquatic organism.
Located in the Midtown neighbourhood of Atlanta, Georgia, this institute, also referred as the Georgia Tech is a public research university and an institute of technology. This institute is organized into six colleges and incorporates 31 departments mainly focusing on science and technology. It has been ranked 7th among all the public universities and has been marked as the “smartest” public college in America.
Entitled as the National Historic Landmark, the Georgia State Capitol is an architectural building built to signify Georgia’s re-emergence after the Civil War; the Capitol continues to be one of the most magnificent buildings in the country. Currently, it houses the offices of government officers including the governor, lieutenant governor, and the secretary of state. It also serves as a museum which contains visitor’s galleries.
This historical park honours the existence, effort, and the legacy of the Civil Rights Movement leader, Martin Luther King Jr. The center consists of several buildings which incorporate King’s birthplace, Ebenezer Baptist Church, where King was baptized. Here, at the Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historical Park, you will wander around to escort the journey of Dr. Luther King from his birth to his rise as one of the nation’s most influential leader. This place offers free guided tours.
In the morning of the second day, we will travel towards the south. We will first visit the First White House of the Confederacy. Then we will take you to Albama State House for an outside view. After that, we will check in the hotel and take some rest. In the evening, we will join an exciting night tour of the New Orleans city. A professional tour guide will tell us about the unique architecture and the lifestyle of the city. Following the night tour, we will head to the hotel for night stay.
Hotel: Wingate by Wyndham Slidell (Breakfast), New Orleans east area or Similar.
The New Orleans Night was an Arena Football League, it was founded 1991. People can also go on a tour of the stadium, that is what is meant by New Orleans Night Tour.
New Orleans is a fascinating cities that are truly a unique melting pot of food, culture, and music. This is the most historically and culturally rich destination of America. It has plenty of place to stay, eat and things to do.
Today we will get excited to visit New Orleans Mardi Gras World. Here we will know how Mardi Gras is made and enjoy spectacular floats and props. We will pass by the New Orleans Garden District and Tulane University & Loyola University New Orleans. Then we will stop at Oak Alley Plantation and get amazed by the great views and precious collection of old Oak trees. For more adventure, we will go on a Swamp tour on the bayou. Here we will get a chance to get close to wild sea animals and unique wild plants.
Hotel: Wingate by Wyndham Slidell, New Orleans east area or Similar.
Located in the heart of New Orleans, Mardi Gras World is a world-renowned 300,000 square foot tourists site and a warehouse where the alluring floats are prepared for the Mardi Gras Events and Parades.
New Orleans swamp tours give you an opportunity to explore the swamps surrounding New Orleans. There are interesting things, and you can see alligators in the swamps teeming with many other wildlife, right from herons, bald eagles, mink, egrets, turtles and lots of flora and fauna.
The western side of Mississippi River has a historic plantation with exceptional visual attributes, known as Oak Alley Plantation. The scenery, agriculture and architecture are the most remarkable attractions of the plantation.
In the morning of the fourth day, we will explore the National WWII Museum. Here we will learn about the American experience in World War II. Our next stop will be the Mississippi River where we will enjoy a two-hour tour of Mississippi Steamed Jazz Cruise. We will know about the historical secrets and enjoy the live Jazz performance on the steamboat that makes this tour memorable. Then we will head to our hotel to spend the night.
Hotel: Baymont by Wyndham Saraland or Similar.
Refers to the river responsible for the world’s largest drainage system, the river is located at the continent of North America., The length of the river 3734 km with elevation of 450m.
The Jazz Cruise of the Mississippi is a public interest point which includes a steamboat cruising over the Mississippi River. The trip includes the scenic view of the river and the city. On the way, one is accompanied by a crew of Jazz which is talented and enlightens the journey on the Mississippi River.
The National WWII Museum is a must visit place. It offers an amazing way of learning more about the women and men who fought, lived and died during WWII. Exhibition shows the allied forces the way they worked towards the war end.
In the morning of the last day, we will head to Mobile. We will visit USS Alabama. This ship was added to the National Historic Landmark registry in 1986. In the evening, we will head back to Atlanta to drop-off travelers.
Situated on the Gulf Coasts of Alabama, the Mobile is a port city which is houses the famous Battleship Memorial Park where the USS Alabama (BB-60) is anchored. However, the lively Mardi Grass traditions are displayed at the Mobile Carnival Museum where the floats and costumes attract the visitors. The famous Mobile Museum of Art is a world-famous art museum housing a wide variety of decorative and fine art exhibits.
USS Alabama (BB-60) is the country’s sixth battleship which has performed a major role in the Second World War for the United States. Now that it has been decommissioned in the year 1947; it is docked at the Puget Sound Naval Shipyard Bremerton, Washington. USS Alabama (BB-60) is now added to the National Historic Landmark, as well as it was taken to Mobile Bay in the year 1964 to serve as a museum ship.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide.Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|CNN Studios, GA||$16.34||$15.25||$15.25|
|Coca-Cola Headquarters, GA||$18.51||$14.16||$16.34|
|Georgia Aquarium, GA||$43.15||$36.67||$39.91|
|Mardi Gras World, LA||$22.00||$14.00||$17.00|
|Margaret Mitchell House and Museum||$13.00||$5.50||$10.00|
|New Orleans Night Tour, LA||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|New Orleans Steamboat (including lunch), LA||$46.00||$23.00||$46.00|
|New Orleans Swamp Tour, LA||$27.00||$27.00||$16.00|
|Oak Alley Plantation, LA||$27.00||$12.00||$25.00|
|The National WWII Museum, LA||$28.00||$18.00||$24.00|
|USS Alabama, AL||$15.00||$6.00||$13.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I joined this trip with my niece. She was here for the first time and bus experience was also new for her. Thanks to Julie our tour guide who was such a sweet lady to entertain us with her information regarding lovely places. My niece was on rapid fire questions and she was always there with a pleasant smile and effective answers. We loved all the places but the clicks of The Georgia Institute of Technology, Margaret Mitchell House and Museum turned out the best one. Many thanks to Julie for her excellent services!!!
We enjoyed walk (thankfully I was having my comfortable shoes with me) and traveling on this bus as well because of smoothly driven experience. Going into the places and then exploring was an interesting experience. We were dropped very close to the destinations and guides were provided to explore the inside story and fantasy of all adorable destinations. Admirable visit was of the exceptional places like The National WWII Museum and The World of Coca-Cola. Optimistic team was there with positive vibes for all their passengers. Many thanks with 5 stars!!!
The beauty of absolute nature and the image of the modern world is amazingly explored in this trip. As I reached airport I found bus team was waiting there for me. I was bit worried about accommodation that whether I will get exactly what I want or not; thanks to John who helped in managing all that. This trip is all about ease and excellent guidance. Destinations are all just fantastic but going into the places like The National WWII Museum and First White House of the Confederacy was very nice experience. Swamp tour was really something new and full of fun. I can recommend it for the people who are traveling alone for the first time in their life. This is a very safe way to be in secure hands and to be there for many days to enjoy destinations. Thanks a lot with 5 stars, it s not only for good services but for the big hearts of the team who showed concern and love to all of us.
Lucky to get a cool rainy weather and a rainbow to click in this amazing tour!! Although itinerary was changed for one day because of rain but guide was flexible to give us chance to enjoy that rainy rainbow view. It was an overall nice trip with beautiful happening places. Ease and comfort was always there for us. Thanks
Aroma of pleasant services could be smelled in the entire tour. Every single person in bus seemed happy and relaxed with the pleasant environment of this bus. The itinerary was super cool with authentic information. I loved being a part of this tour and enjoyed visiting of all places. Videos played by my guide regarding destinations were really interesting. I loved exploring destinations like Georgia Aquarium and The World of Coca-Cola. There is a variety of places and their history from guide sounds really interesting. Many colors of nature and history are perfectly blended in the itinerary. I also enjoyed meals and shopping experience. Things went perfect in this trip. Big thanks with recommending it for all the lovers of amazing destinations.
Suitable itinerary and proper timing to all places was the appreciable thing of this trip. We were never in a hurry and stops were arranged with good planning. The thing I like the most was proper timing. The New Orleans Night Tour was fantastic and Oak Alley Plantation experience was too good. I am very much in to clicks and making places a part of my memories that’s why I clicked thousand of pictures and how patiently our driver took that. The best shorts were of the places like in District Garden and museums.
It was a cycle of fun and comfort that started with tour and ended with the last day. On reaching home I realized that it was very nice trip regarding all of its aspects. Destinations like Mardi Gras World and Garden District were beautiful to visit. Some things were remarkable like guidance but some suggestions are important to improve clarity in response of email. This can be a very effective thing for the visitors who are booking this bus tour for them. Thanks a lot!!
The best thing in that tour was Georgia Aquarium, it was extremely amazing place and we really loved it so much. We also enjoyed Georgia Institute of Technology, Georgia State Capitol, Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historical Park Margaret Mitchell House and Museum, CNN Studios. Our hotels were really comfortable and clean. The tour was very well organized and the tour guide was really nice guy, I thing this is one of the greatest companies i dealt with.
In my opinion this was one of the best travel agencies i have dealt with, The tour was really very well organized, there was no delay and we were always on schedule. also the tour guide was really nice guy and funny, and he were also very professional. The bus was okay and hotels were great. We visited Georgia Institute of Technology, Georgia State Capitol, Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historical Park Margaret Mitchell House and Museum, CNN Studios, Georgia Aquarium, Coca-Cola, Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum, and some other great places. It was really a great experience
I loved almost every part about that tour, Georgia Institute of Technology, Georgia State Capitol, Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historical Park Margaret Mitchell House and Museum, CNN Studios, Georgia Aquarium, Coca-Cola, Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum, New Orleans, USS Alabama. The organization was very good and our tour guide was an amazing guy, the only thing that i did not like is that the admissions were not included.