3-Day New York/New Jersey to Thousand Islands, Toronto and Niagara Falls Tour
Tour Code: GOL-NYC-198
Duration: 3 Day(s) / 2 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Mon,Fri (2019-04-01 To 2019-10-31) | Mon,Fri (2021-04-01 To 2021-10-31) | Wed (2019-07-01 To 2019-08-31) | Mon,Fri (2020-04-01 To 2020-06-30)
A three day exciting bus tour from New York to Corning Glass Museum, Niagara Falls, Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Royal Ontario Museum, Thousand Islands, Kingston Ontario, Lake Ontario, Toronto, Skylon Tower and CN tower. Affordable tour with exclusive discount offers and Buy 2 Get 1 Free offer.
We will kick off our tour by departing to upstate New York to visit Corning Glass Museum; guests will also attend the Hot Glass Show there. After that, we head to the Canadian border to visit Niagara Falls, on our way we will be making a stop at the duty-free shop for some quick shopping. We will then visit the Skylon Tower where we will enjoy the Dinner at Skylon Tower revolving restaurant. At Niagara Falls guests will witness the beautiful night-time illuminations of Niagara Falls and fireworks (seasonal) before we check in to our hotel.
Note: If we cannot have Skylon Dinner due to availability of time issues then group will have lunch at Skylon Tower restaurant.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Or or Similar.
It is a Glass show held in the corning museum of glass. The museum is all about the science, art and history of Glass. The Museum is located in New York City.
A glass-made museum located in the NYC is known as Corning Museum of Glass. The science, history and art of the glass can be seen at this place.
The City of Niagara Falls is famous for its name and the beauty it contains, it is also the place for the famous Niagara Falls water fall, hence the name. it is visited by many people each year.
Niagara Falls is situated on the border of Canada and the United States, this is why there is an other City of Niagara Falls that is situated on the Western Bank of the river in Ontario Canada.
The Skylon Tower is located in the Niagara Falls at Ontario in Canada. It is headed towards the sky and gives a 360 degree of the Niagara Falls. The tower is 263 meters above the Niagara Falls.
On our second day of the tour, we will head to the closest point to Niagara Falls; Table Rock, where you can view the magnificent view of the Falls. Afterward, we will be watching an IMAX Movie before taking HornBlower cruise in the Niagara River. We will also go on to the exciting Falls Incline Railway which offers a totally different view of the Falls. Furthermore, we will head to the Toronto, where we will be visiting Casa Loma. The take a cruise in Lake Ontario for a different view of Toronto City. In addition, we will also visit Ripley's Aquarium, CN Tower, and Toronto Chinatown.
Note: If we will have Skylon Tower lunch on day 2 then Casa Loma will be cancelled.
Hotel: Holiday Inn or Similar.
Casa Loma located in midtown Toronto, is known for its architecture. It is a Gothic Revival style house and gardens which was built back in 1914. It is a popular museum and landmark of the area.
China Town, Toronto was first developed during the 19th century and is one of the largest China Towns of North America, there are six China Towns in Toronto.
The CN tower is a concrete communications tower and is 553 meters tall, it was built on old railway lands and was completed in 1976 and became the world’s largest freestanding structure.
In the heart of Niagara Gorge, a thrilling boat tour takes travelers from Canada to Great Gorge. This exciting tour is known as Hornblower Niagara Cruise.
In the premises of Niagara Falls, there is film theatre known as IMAX Theatre. People visit this theatre to enjoy live shows and movies related to Niagara’s History.
Maid of the Mist Boat Ride is one of the most beautiful boat rides that you will ever have. If you happen to go on this ride then you will surely cherish it as one of the most memorable moments.
Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada is a public aquarium located in Toronto, Ontario. The aquarium is owned by Ripley Entertainment and is one of the three aquariums owned by the company.
it is a museum of arts, science, and history. It is present in Canada, and it is known as one of the largest museums in North America. Royal Ontario Museum is a main tourist attraction site.
One of the most renowned parks in the US is Table Rock State Park. The biggest attractions of the park are mesmerizing hiking trails, swimming and fishing in wonderfully soul-sapping lakes.
Toronto City Hall represents the history of the city and the creation of itself. It has a volume of things for its visitors to learn about from Council Chambers to Podium Green Roof.
The boating to the boarding and the food is great Toronto tourist experience. This is a great fun with not only family and friends, but also for children. They will also like the rush of tourists around them.
Situated along the south northern coast of the Lake Ontario, Toronto is great and culturally diverse. The green trees and ravines, trails and parks and recreation are the things attracting visitors in a great number.
On the last day of our tour, we will mark the ending of our tour traveling to Kingston, where will be taking another cruise ride at Thousand Islands before heading back to New York.
It is a cruise service which you can avail to tour the thousand islands. Through the boat you can see some of the best breath taking sites. During the tour information about each location is also provided. The tour is very famous hence is very crowded.
It is a group of islands located in Ontario Canada, the exact number of islands are 1864. The length of these islands is 50 miles and they straddle the US-Canada border.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Casa Loma, ON||$30.00||$20.00||$25.00|
|CN Tower, ON||$40.00||$29.00||$35.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$19.50||$0.00||$19.50|
|Hornblower Niagara Cruise, ON||$35.00||$21.00||$35.00|
|IMAX Theatre, Niagara Falls, ON||$15.00||$11.00||$15.00|
|Ripleys Aquarium of Canada, ON||$40.00||$24.00||$24.00|
|Royal Ontario Museum, ON||$20.00||$14.00||$17.00|
|Skylon Tower, ON||$15.00||$9.00||$15.00|
|Thousand Island Cruise, ON||$28.00||$16.00||$28.00|
|Toronto Cruise, ON||$27.00||$17.00||$27.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Available from 05/23/2020 to 09/01/2020 - 116 Greenwood Ave, (Coco Asian Cuisine) Edison, NJ 08817 at 6:30 AM
- 39-10 Main St, (HSBC Bank - Queens) Flushing, NY 11354 at 06:30 AM
- 6002 8th Ave, (Pick up - In front of Eye Solutions) Brooklyn, NY 11220 at 06:50 AM (Drop off at China Town)
- 100 14th Street, Jersey City, NJ 07310 at 08:15 AM
- 792 US 46, (IHOP Restaurant) Parsippany, NJ 07054 at 9:00 AM
- 100 14th Street, Jersey City, NJ 07310 at 07:00 PM
- 792 US - 46, Parsippany, NJ 07054 at 07:40 PM
- 192 Canal St New York, NY 10013 at 8:00 PM
- 116 Greenwood Ave, (Pick up at Coco Asian Cuisine back parking lot) Edison, NJ 08817 at 8:00 PM (May 25 to September 3 Only)
- 39-10 Main St, (HSBC Bank - Queens) Flushing, NY 11354 at 08:30 PM
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. Cancellation policy is applicable even if you do not show because of cancelled flight or any unavoidable circumstances. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 15 days prior or more to departure - 20% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 35% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 60% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties. Each Complaint needs to be in writing.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
All reschedule or change in tour requests should be sent seven days before the departure date. Reschedule requests made 7 days more before departure are subject to reschedule Fee. There is $100/per day/per Room charges for rescheduling usually.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
My girlfriend and I have been together for over 5 years, I know that’s a lot. So, I decided to propose her at the Niagara Falls. I quickly searched internet for a tour, and came across this tour and this tour looked like complete package. Fast forward to propose, she said Yes. It was really romantic, everyone was so appreciating on our tour. I couldn’t have been anymore happier. We are also deciding to book our honeymoon by this agency. Very good rates and packages.
My brother bought this tour as a birthday gift to me and we celebrated my 29th birthday in the beautiful Niagara Falls! Our tour guide, Eric, is a very knowledgeable and funny guy. In the evening of the second day, Eric asked everybody on the bus to sing a happy birthday song to me which is very sweet! Thank you GoldenBusTours and Eric!
It was a wonderful tour indeed. GoldenBusTours had it planned it with quite detail and the best part was the tour wasn’t rushed. It gave us a very relaxed time to enjoy each place at our own will. This was a great tour. We enjoyed every minute of the tour. The tour guide was supportive and made sure that all the passengers enjoyed the tour and we covered all the tourist points with ease. I would recommend this tour for friends and relatives
Any tour starts with lots of excitement and ends with sadness on faces. Same thing happened to me when the 3 days of this tour ended and I had to go back to home.
I loved this trip. After long, my family decided to do something to keep us away from work and school. My kids loved it. The hotels were quite comfortable. We enjoyed every place specially the Niagara Falls. At first my kids were stunned and then they just went ahead and had lots of fun. We are planning to do this again. I have recommended it to my fronds from work.
I belong to a music band and on this tour I wished to see some places. Everything was fairly good, except for the bus cleanliness. It was not perfectly clean on the 2nd day while boarding, but by the noon we visited some places, the bus was ensured it was clean. I recommend.
We are all very pleased with our trip to Niagara Falls. We did get a few obstacles on the way but nothing that disturbed us. We had a great guide! Excellent weather and overall a great trip.we would recmmend this trip to our friends.
This was our honeymoon trip and the 3 day bus tour was worthy enough. We never felt like a new place. The guide and the driver were friendly and guided everywhere. The Niagara Falls visit was unforgettable. I loved the accommodation provided on this tour or else usually I am a bit fussy.
Visiting Niagara Falls has always been on our wish list and we finally get to see those beautiful decorations of Niagara Falls. I must say we got to see everything that was mentioned in the plan that we received and the best thing is that we weren’t asked to rush. It has been a wonderful experience thanks for everything! Thumbs Up!
I went to this trip with my family. We wanted to make our vacations memorable and I can’t even imagine a better tour than this. Great job Golden Bus Tours. Weather was awesome; our Hotel was great and most important of all, a safe tour. I would recommend this tour to everyone.
It is impossible not to enjoy these three days of life. This tour is perfect from budget point of view and I would love to plan more trips through their services.
My husband and kids were not ready to head for this tour before. But when I convinced and take them there, they now want to visit Toronto and Thousand Islands again.
We are an Indian family of 5 people, we were visiting North America for the first and figured why not visit one of the most popular place, Niagara Falls. As far as the tour and our destination goes, we have no complaint. Everyone on our bus was nice including our tour guide but we are vegetarian, and the only food we could find was this really expensive buffet during our stay at Toronto. We were on limited budget and that cost us a lot. It was bit disappointing, other than that, I have no problem at all.
I am really thankful to one friend of mine who recommended Golden Bus Tours to me. It is really an amazing company, their services are wonderful and their customer service team are very helpful and patient. Also the organization of the tour was really great. we moved exactly on time according to the schedule that was given to us by the tour guide, who was a really nice and helpful guy. Great job Golden Bus Tours.
The tour was really very well organized, we moved exactly on time, there was no delay and even during the tour we were right on schedule, it was a great effort from the tour guide who was a great guy by the way. The accommodation was really comfortable, really clean and cozy hotels and we saw some amazing places. It was really a great tour and great experience. I really hope i can do it again some time.
Bridgette H. Williams
The tour itself was really great, i just had a couple of issues, first the bathroom on the bus was for emergencies only,so we had to wait for breaks, also i really wish if admissions were included in the tour price. But other than that, we really had a great time, we loved all places we saw and the tour was very well organized. Hotels were really good and the tour guide was real nice guy.
That tour was really almost everything i had hoped for, the only thing that i did not like is that admissions were not included, but it was really worth every penny. We really loved how well the tour was organized. And our tour guide was an amazing guy. we loved Corning Glass Museum, Niagara Falls, Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Royal Ontario Museum, Thousand Islands, Kingston Ontario, Lake Ontario, Toronto, Skylon Tower and CN tower.