Watkins Glen/Secret Caverns – Niagara Falls (Night View)
Our tour will begin in the morning from New York and New Jersey. First, our tour group travels to the Watkins Glen, also known as one of the most picturesque regions in the country with over 19 waterfalls, towering cliffs, lush greenery, dramatic gorges, walking trails, and much more (Only in summers). In winters, the Watkins Glen is closed for safety concerns, our tour group will enjoy exploring the Secret Caverns instead, comprising of fascinating underground cavern system with spectacular rock formations, and more (Only in winters). Continue the journey towards the magnificent Niagara Falls. Upon arrival, discover the breathtaking views and deafening roars of the Niagara Falls. Guests surely don’t want to miss watching the Niagara Falls IMAX movie depicting the regional history and the first human interaction with the Niagara Falls (Optional). The illuminating night view of Niagara Falls brings a delightful ending of the day. Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: Quality Inn Buffalo Airport hotel or similar.
Niagara Falls – Corning
In the morning, our tour group continue discovering the charms of Niagara Falls. Guests are able to participate in our exclusive In-Depth Tour which best explores the renowned Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park. The fun will begin as soon as guests board the exciting Maid of the Mist cruise that takes the visitors closer the gigantic falls while getting soaked into the mist. In winters, the Maid of the Mist cruise remains closed for the public for safety concerns, therefore, guests will experience the Niagara Jetboat instead After that, our tour group travels to the famous Corning Glass Museum (winter only) which houses the world’s largest number of glass exhibits collected from all around the world (optional). Here, the Hot Glass Show at the Museum, operated by the professional glass designers, will bring a delightful ending of the day. Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: Comfort Inn, Red Roof Inn MD, or similar.
Washington D.C. – New York
Passengers set off early in the morning to discover the core charms of Washington DC, the political capital and the major city in the United States. Begin the day by exploring world-renowned National Air & Space Museum housing a wide variety of exhibits depicting the science of space and air travel including the Apollo 11 command module and similar interactive exhibits. Make a brief stop at the Capitol Hill home to United Congress (outside view). Arrive at the White House, the most influential and powerful building in the country; guests will have a chance to take some photographs with the backdrops of White House (outside view). Next, our guests will explore the top-notch memorials ranging from the Lincoln Memorial to the Korean War Memorial, and Vietnam Veterans Memorial. Discover the city views from a completely different perspective while cruise down on the Potomac River on an exciting DC Sightseeing cruise. In winters, the Potomac River Cruise remains closed for the public, our tour group will visit the International Spy Museum instead. While roaming around the capital town, guests will witness the charms of Thomas Jefferson Memorial, Washington Monument, WWII Memorial, and similar attractions as we pass by them. After that, our tour group returns to New York to conclude the tour.
Note: If time allows, we will additionally visit Madame Tussauds Washington D.C.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$20.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|DC Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|International Spy Museum, DC||$21.95||$14.95||$15.95|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$66.00||$56.00||$56.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, DC||$23.00||$17.00||$23.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara In-depth Tour (Including Old Fort Niagara Ticket)||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|Secret Caverns, NY||$18.00||$10.00||$18.00|
|Watkins Glen State Park, NY||$10.00||$8.00||$10.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
125 Eighteenth St, (Acme Market) Jersey City, NJ 07310 at 8:30 PM
75 Chrystie Street, Chinatown, Manhattan, New York, NY 10002 at 09:00 PM
133-30 39th Avenue, (Asian Jewels Seafood Restaurant) Flushing, NY 11354 at 09:30 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
All reschedule or change in tour requests should be sent seven days before the departure date. Reschedule requests made 7 days more before departure is subject to reschedule Fee. There is $100/per day/per Room charges for rescheduling usually.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from our travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 8 days or more prior to departure - 10% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 75% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
On this 3-day tour we visited Niagara Falls, Corning Museum and Philadelphia that totally took my breath away. The whole tour was only of three days we bought tickets on special discounts that include hotel services. It seemed like the perfect family trip. Great Tour!
The way Golden Bus tours let us explore Niagara Falls and Washington; I don’t think any other tour agency would have that experience and quality service to provide that. We had an amazing time during our tour. I will recommend this trip to my sister’s family who are planning to go for a family vacation.
Although we’ve traveled excessively, we’ve never enjoyed so much and that too with such affordability. There isn’t a better company than GoldenBusTours which can plan and carry out bus tours with such detail. The guide was very helpful as well. We explored Corning Museum, Niagara Falls, Philadelphia and Washington DC in this 3-day tour. GoldenBus Tours has certainly done a wonderful job arranging such detailed tours at these prices.
The falls were spectacularly stunning. And we had a great time sightseeing and boat cruising. The people we toured with were really very pleasant, the guide was witty and knowledgeable and the trip was simply grand. The day was filled with a lot of fun activities and the hotel we were booked in was quite clean and hospitable. God bless this company and I’m definitely travelling with them again.
In the 3-day trip we got to visit few of the most beautiful places. From transportation, Hotels, Guide to Service and security everything was just perfect. I would love to have some more trips with GoldenBusTours
The 3- day guided tour was interesting as the guide knew a lot about all the places. It was nice to know about everything and to take good rest at the hotel. The transportation was convenient and the driver ensured a safe travel. I recommend this bus tour.
It was magical! The hotels were fun & the staff was so kind. I enjoyed every minute and everybody on the tour. I definitely want to revisit. It was so much fun sharing this experience with an amazing group of people, including our outstanding guides. I would highly recommend this tour to my friends.
This was a trip that we have been planning for quiet a sometime but Golden Bus Tours finally made us visit Niagara Falls, Washington and few other beautiful places. I had a great first time experience with Golden Bus Tours. From transportation, Hotels, Guide to Service and security everything was just perfect. Thank you for such an amazing tour Golden Bus!
As a bus tour, this tour was fair. Not a bad experience, though nothing outstanding. It was going on a bit on and off schedule, we missed nothing. We went to the Niagara Falls, took quick photos so that we do not get late, but also visited Philadelphia and Washington DC.
We have experienced a great tour by picking up this 3days niagara-washington dc-philadephia tour. Tour guide Seon and Rachel were a great tour guides ever. They were excellent professionally and personally. They have managed hotel stay perfectly as well. They gave all needed to know information for every attraction. They guided for food options too. Everytime they were concerned about tourists comfort and all facilities. And not the least Driver was really good. Smiling and greeting everytime and his driving skills were excellent. I would strongly recommend this tour company to everyone. They really take efforts to make your experience beautiful. Thank you Golden tours, guide Seon and Rachel.
The reason for us to board this 3-day journey on the bus was the Niagara Falls attractions. We have been looking out for better deals that could help us get around that beautiful place. Fortunately, we found this new bus tour that has all the things we were looking out for, although all the information was mentioned on the internet page of the company we still call their front desk and asked for the discount tickets for the bus. It was quick easy to just book the tour seats on the internet. Speaking on behalf of my family who also boards the journey along with me, they started to enjoy the bus tour we kept going deep into the Niagara Falls Park. The tour guide was always there to help us out, yet the tour leader helped us get around the Niagara Fort and the Whirlpools on a paid journey. Love the trip? It definitely deserves a massive appreciation.
Well, we like the first and the very last of the journey. However, our journey started out quite well from the New York, we traveled so much on our first day, we had to reach the Niagara Falls from New York by the end of the day, yet we made a brief stop at the Watkins Glen Park to browse all the gigantic waterfalls, rivers and gorges, and so on. The night view at Niagara Falls just blew our minds, there were this massive lights decorated all around the Niagara Falls, during the nighttime, the view was so magical- really impressive! We traveled throughout the Washington DC visiting all the memorials, museums, monuments, and White House of course. Too bad, the White House is closed for the public, but it looks so huge from close up. We loved every second on this bus tour. Thanks for this great bus tour with hotel two-day hotel stays.
We were absolutely surprised at the deal we got. GoldenBusTours offered us 1 free ticket on purchase of 2 so it turned out to be an affordable trip for me and my 2 friends. We went to the Corning Museum, Niagara Falls, Washington and many other places that we totally enjoyed. I have recommended this plan to my colleagues.
It was a breathtaking experience for me. Visiting Niagara Falls was my dream and I got to see much more than Niagara Falls in this great tour package offered by GoldenBusTours. It was just a 3-day tour to many places but we managed to have a glimpse of everything in great detail. Great tour!
On this journey we weren’t expecting it to be so short, as we just started to have fun on the tour, the three days got finished, and with the help of our friendly tour person who later guided us on how we could just join another ongoing trip after the three days gets over on this journey. It was easy and comfortable to travel on the tour buses, they seemed to be quite neat with a decent driver and tour guide on the bus to assist all the passengers on board. Now, that we have visited so many places I would like to add the best one which we had the best time exploring. Starting off with the Niagara Falls, then the Potomac River boating, White House, Space Museum – all collectively made our tour so wonderful!
I think that 50% of nature’s beauty are present Philadelphia and Niagara Falls. I wish I could live in the premises of such breathtaking locations. One should plan for this tour at least once.
This was a three day adventure trip that blew my mind. From buses to hotels everything was top class. We had so much fun on this tour and the hotel in which we stayed was magnificent that we couldn’t ask for more. It was one hell of an interesting experience. Golden Bus Tour is the best. Thanks
I went on this three day guided tour with my wife on honeymoon andThis it was amazing. It was well planned and my honeymoon went better than expected. We explored Niagara Falls, Washington and many other beautiful places. It has been a wonderful experience thanks for everything! I have recommended this three days trip to a lot of people.
By the end of the last summer, my family was planning an adventurous yet super fun tour for all the members of our family. It was already the end of the summer holidays, so it was just a few days for our family to be together before everyone goes to their specific region for the jobs. My younger brother, Evan, came up with this bus tour which had the departure location just a few blocks ahead of where we live. We all got excited about this bus tour, gladly, the tour team gave us a reasonable discount for buying a couple of tour seats for the family. I would definitely suggest everyone bring the camera, walking shoes, and good warm clothes in order to tour the Niagara Falls in the winter season. Washington DC was also a huge fun for, there was just so to do and explore. The hotels were super nice.
I was looking for few days off from work to go on a recreational trip and I found this deal from Golden Bus Tours very interesting. I had heard a lot about Golden Bus Tours so without any second thought I booked this package and it was worth it. I never had a better chance to explore these places before. I really enjoyed these three days. I would definitely recommend this tour company to everyone.
We, group of six travel enthusiast, booked this attractive package offered by Golden Bus Tours. We have travelled a lot of places all over the world but it was our goal to witness Corning museum and Niagara Falls from US side. Hence, we took this deal and we had the time of our lives. Golden Bus Tours is one of the best company I have travelled with in the whole world. They manage everything for you. You just have to sit back and enjoy the tour. I would surely recommend this company.
Our experience of seeing Niagara Falls and boat ride just blew us away. The surrounding of Niagara Falls was magical. Corning Glass museum and remarkable places in Washington were excellent. Hotels were luxurious and Busses were in perfect conditions. Thank you Golden Bus Tours for such a great tour. We would like to get on board for another tour.
The bus guide helped each tourist with knowledge and assistance, if required. This trip was fabulous. The facilities were pleasing and the Golden bus tours services were great. I enjoyed most part of the trip. I recommend Golden Bus Tours to all those who want travelling at an affordable rate.
This was a first for me as I have always planned and organized my own trips. I cannot believe how many amazing places we saw. My hope was to reach the end of the tour with the affirmation that it was truly worth each of those investments. I can say that it exceeded my expectations. I can’t resist telling other people about how great this trip was.
Although there are so many tours offered by Golden Bus Tours, but, one three day tour to Philadelphia, Washington and Niagara Falls was suitable for me and my family to visit. On this three day tour day, we explored all the finest attraction there were to explore. I will keep looking for a good deal on GoldenBusTours. Thank you!
On this three day guided tour, Me and my kids visited the most prestigious locations in and around New York, the American, the Bridal Veil, the Horseshoe Falls, the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, Lincoln Memorial, Capitol Hill and the White House and many more. The booking with golden bus tours went well and so did the entire trip. I will surely recommend this package to my friends.
We have enjoyed each and every moment throughout our 3 day Golden Bus tour. Our tour guide Justin is very knowledgeable, helpful and best in his work. Justin managed our trip in best way and made sure we get sufficient time to visit each tourist attractions. Kudos to Justin! Hotel rooms were clean and beds were comfortable, overall stay was pleasant. Tour is planned in a way that bus will stop in every 2-3 hours. Niagara fall was the best experience among others attractions. Thank you Golden Bus tour for making our trip memorable. I would definitely recommend Golden Bus tour for any tour package.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.