New York – Corning – Niagara Falls
On the first day of the tour we will pick up customers from both New York and New Jersey. Our first stop will be at the Corning Glass Museum. At the Glass Museum, guests will get a chance to enjoy the Hot Glass Show performed by professionals. We will have lunch and start our Niagara Falls tour. Enjoy the popular Maid of the Mist Ride and get closer to the roaring Falls.
During Winter, Maid of the Mist does not operate. So, we will take the Niagara Jet Boat Ride. When weather conditions are extreme and icy Jet Boat Ride will not operate. Guests will have an option to watch the famous Niagara IMAX movie. Later, join the Niagara in-depth tour exploring the Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park. We will also enjoy the night view but on certain days night view is not guaranteed due to late sunset.
Hotel: Adam's Mark, Clarion Hotel, Radisson, R.I.T, Park Plaza, Holiday Inn or Similar.
Upstate New York to Boston
On the second day of our tour, we will cross the beautiful upstate New York and head towards the Boston. In Boston, our first stop would be Harvard University. Here we will explore the oldest educational institue. Then we will also get a chance to take photographs with MIT main building in the background. We will also pass by the Trinity Church, Boston Park, the Hancock Building, Prudential Center and Boston Public Library. Finally, you will also get a chance to enjoy the tasty and famous Lobster Dinner.
Hotel: Doubletree by Hilton/Four Points by Sheraton/Radisson or equivalent
Boston – New York
On the last day of the tour we will enjoy the Boston Harbor Cruise. Enjoy a perfect sightseeing experience. Then we will take you to Quincy Market where you can stroll, shop and taste the authetic Quincy Cuisine. After this, our bus will leave for the New York City.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charges for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$20.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$69.00||$59.00||$69.00|
|Lobster Dinner, Boston, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$9.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|Thundering Water Show, NY||$20.95||$13.00||$20.95|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
133-30 39th Avenue, (Asian Jewels Seafood Restaurant) Flushing, NY 11354 at 08:00 PM
75 Chrystie Street, Chinatown, Manhattan, New York, NY 10002 at 09:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
Superb tour! Although bus travel meant we had a lot of time to kill but the guide and the bus driver were both very entertaining. We got to hear amazing jokes throughout the way and it passed our time very well. We also got to see some really good movies on the bus. On this 3-day tour we were able to enjoy beautiful sights at Niagara Falls and other locations as well. Well I’d definitely recommend GoldenBusTours to people who want to enjoy bus tours with affordability and great value. This is a great company to travel with peeps.
I had an amazing time on this tour. I was actually dreading the outcome of travelling alone but GoldenBus Tours made my fears sit aside. The tour guide accompanied me throughout and it certainly proved to be a cherry on top of such a well planned 3 day tour. What I loved most about this company is the fact that they don’t rush you from anywhere. You are free to enjoy the views to your heart’s content.
We are seniors by age and were scared to take a bus tour. Yet, took a chance and we did the right chance. We had nothing to regret and we visiting Boston, Niagara Falls, corning museum and thoroughly enjoyed visiting each place. Moving away from Niagara Falls was difficult.
I took this tour because it is very economical, and this tour featured new things which I haven’t visited, so I insisted my son to accompany me. We visited the Corning Glass Museum, Niagara Falls, Old FORT, Power Vista, Trinity Church, MIT, Harvard University and Quincy Market. My son was quite impressed by the surroundings. Everything this tour feature has been a learning opportunity for him and for me as well.
It was one the the best trip. It’s like touring the world in just 3 days. We visited the most beautiful places on earth. . I’d say if any one of you wants a tour that is affordable and serves you well, its GoldenBus Tours you should look towards. Niagara Falls was absolutely sensational. Corning Glass Museum, Old FORT, Power Vista, Trinity Church, MIT, Harvard University, Quincy Market are certainly places to visit. I would recommend this tour to all my friends
Visiting Boston was my Childhood dream. I heard a lot about this Educational Center of USA. When I headed to this place, I explored that it has much more than educational institutions. It’s a very beautiful and peaceful city.
My wife had to unexpectedly visit her mom and I had to take care of my two naughty sons. I planned and got tickets for the weekend for a 3 day tour. This was amazingly the best. I and my sons became best friends. I will bring my wife to this tour.
I was looking for a getaway where I can enjoy more nature’s beauty than other things. I am happy that I chose this tour package over others. It was perfect decision for sure.
What makes his tour different is the passion we have for Niagara Falls. The tour focuses on history, past and present, The tour guide was knowledgeable about all sorts of minutiae. Highly recommend. Thanks GoldenBusTours.
In my opinion this was one of the best travel agencies i have dealt with, The tour was really very well organized, there was no delay, and we moved exactly on time. Our bus was really comfortable, and though there was no bathroom we stopped every while for break, also our driver was very skilled, he really made us feel safe on the bus, which was extremely important to us since we had a small children with us
That tour was really almost everything i had hoped for, the only thing that i did not like is that admissions were not included, but it was really worth every penny. We really loved how well the tour was organized. And our tour guide was an amazing guy. we loved Corning Glass Museum, Niagara Falls, Niagara Falls Adventure Movie, Maid of the Mist, Jet Boat Ride, Native American Dance Show, Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, Massachusetts State House, MIT, Public Garden, Quincy Market, Trinity Church
Michael E. Stair
The tour itself was really great, i just had a couple of issues, first the bathroom on the bus was for emergencies only,so we had to wait for breaks, also i really wish if admissions were included in the tour price. But other than that, we really had a great time, we loved all places we saw and the tour was very well organized. Hotels were really good and the tour guide was real nice guy. we loved Corning Glass Museum, Niagara Falls, Niagara Falls Adventure Movie, Maid of the Mist,Massachusetts State House, MIT, Public Garden, Quincy Market, Trinity Church
The best tour i had in many years. Great service and hospitality, tour guide is an amazing person, really helpful and friendly, yet very professional at the same time. both accommodation and transportation are really luxurious. We saw a lot of nice places for the first time like Corning Glass Museum, Niagara Falls, Niagara Falls Adventure Movie, Maid of the Mist, Jet Boat Ride, Native American Dance Show, Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, Massachusetts State House, MIT, Public Garden, Quincy Market, Trinity Church
The tour was really very well organized, we moved exactly on time, there was no delay and even during the tour we were right on schedule, it was a great effort from the tour guide who was a great guy by the way. The accommodation was really comfortable, really clean and cozy hotels and we saw some amazing places. It was really a great tour and great experience. we loved Corning Glass Museum, Niagara Falls, Niagara Falls Adventure Movie, Maid of the Mist, Jet Boat Ride, Native American Dance Show, Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, Massachusetts State House, MIT, Public Garden, Quincy Market, Trinity Church
I did not find it exhausting. Our driver was also very helpful to provide support to us during the trip. All of us feel safe in his hands throughout the journey. Yes, I would recommend this tour and would book with GoldenBusTours when I visit US again. My sincere appreciation to all staff that make my trip a memorable one.
The tour was excellent. Our guide and driver did a fantastic job. The tour structure was also very good. Although the bus ride hours were long in some part of the journey in this 3 day trip, our guide and driver gave their best to ensure that we have a good trip. How\'s commentary is excellent, the hospitality and positive vibes that he portrayed is superb.
Overall fun trip, albeit a little costly for single person booking individually (like me). Maybe some offers could be added for us. Also, I ended up making a Japanese and a Vietnamese friend so that was great! :) Thanks Goldenbustours.
All drivers we had during the trip really knew their job because I did not feel any exhaustion even after 11hrs. of bus ride back. My only feedback would be to highlight the itinerary in more detail on the tour adv page. It will give us an idea of timing for personal planning during spare intervals.
This tour has completely change my perspective about Boston as I learned about the richness and history of this side of town; a history which I did not know before taking this tour. Highly recommend GoldenBusTours to all of my friends.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.