New York – Secret Caverns/Watkins Glen Park – Niagara Falls
On the very first day of our tour, guests will be heading to the upstate New York to visit the Secret Caverns after being picked up from the New Jersey and New York locations. Afterward, we will head straight to the Niagara Falls where we will witness the enchanting view of the falls and attend the Thundering Water Cultural Show.
Winter [Nov-April]: From November to April, guests will be visiting the beautiful Secret Caverns, we will also be visiting the beautiful Howe Caverns—a 103 step long staircase.
Summer [May-Oct]: In summer, guests will be visiting the Watkins Glen Park—the most beautiful of all Finger Lake National Parks. It is widespread with beautiful streams, waterfalls, and cliffs that are reaching the sky-a heaven for photographers.
Afterward, guests will be travelling to the Niagara Falls, where we will attend a dance show by Native Americans known as Thundering Water Cultural Show. Guests will also witness the mesmerizing illuminations of Niagara Falls at the nighttime.
Hotel: Universal Inn, Day Inn or Similar
Niagara Falls – Toronto
On our second day of tour get ready to take the exciting boat ride—Maid of Mist. Afterward, we will be watching an IMAX documentary about Niagara Falls. Furthermore, we will be experiencing an aerial view of the Falls from the Skylon Tower.
Next up, get ready for an exciting tour to the largest Canadian city—Toronto. We will try our best to visit each and every famous landmark of the city starting from the CN Tower. After visiting CN Tower, we will visit the Ripley's Aquarium of Canada [In Winter schedule]. Afterward, we will swing by the Casa Loma, a depiction of Edwardian era [Also, Winter Schedule]. Furthermore, enjoy a cruise ride at the Ontario Lake [April—October]. We will also be passing by the City Hall to reach Chinatown—the oldest Chinatown in North America.
Hotel: (April-Oct) Travelodge Toronto East, Quality Hotel and Airport East or similar (Nov-March) Days Inn at fall, Quality Inn or Similar
Toronto – in-depth tour that includes visits to the Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara (winter)/Thousand Islands (summer) – Corning Glass Museum (winter) – New York
[Winter Nov- April]: Guests will be driven by the beauty at the Whirlpool Park on our in-depth tour. Our experienced will take you to the secret sights that show the true beauty of Niagara Falls. We will also be visiting the Old Fort Niagara. In upstate New York, get a chance to visit the Corning Glass Museum, a remarkable place for glass art.
[Summer April—Oct]: Get ready to embark on a wonderful journey to Thousand Islands and take a cruise, that will take you through the chain of beautiful Thousand Islands.
We will return to New York afterward, on our way we will also stop at some duty free shops.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charges for the driver and the guide will be $8 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers are encouraged not to buy admission packages outside and use them in this discounted tour. In case they do, transport need to be arranged the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (62+ yrs)|
|Casa Loma, ON||$25.00||$15.00||$20.00|
|CN Tower, ON||$40.00||$29.00||$35.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$19.50||$0.00||$16.60|
|IMAX Theatre, Niagara Falls, ON||$15.00||$11.00||$15.00|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$66.00||$56.00||$56.00|
|Mariposa Toronto Harbour Cruise, ON||$25.00||$17.00||$22.00|
|Ripleys Aquarium of Canada, ON||$35.00||$23.50||$23.50|
|Seafood dinner(China town)||$30.00||$30.00||$30.00|
|Secret Caverns, NY||$18.00||$10.00||$18.00|
|SkyLon Tower Lunch, ON||$44.75||$39.00||$44.75|
|Skylon Tower, ON||$14.63||$9.00||$14.63|
|Thousand Island Cruise, ON||$27.50||$13.50||$27.50|
|Thousand Islands Cruise Breakfast||$11.50||$9.50||$11.50|
|Native American Dance Show (Thundering Water Show)||$21.00||$14.00||$21.00|
|Watkins Glen State Park, NY||$10.00||$8.00||$10.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
253 NJ-18, East Brunswick, NJ 08816 at 07:00 AM Valid for 4/1 to 10/31 (No Drop Off between 4/1 to 5/24 & 9/4 to 10/31).
133-30 39th Avenue, (Asian Jewels Seafood Restaurant) Flushing, NY 11354 at 07:00 AM
6102 8th Ave, (HSBC Bank) Brooklyn, NY 11220 at 07:00 AM (Drop off at Chinatown, Pick-up only, no drop-off)
69 Chrystie St, Chinatown, New York, NY 10002 at 08:00 AM
125 Eighteenth St, (Acme Market) Jersey City, NJ 07310 at 8:15 AM
828 US - 46, (Top Quality Food Market) Parsippany, NJ 07054 at 08:45 AM
828 US - 46, (Top Quality Food Market) Parsippany, NJ 07054 at 07:00 PM
125 Eighteenth St, (Acme Market) Jersey City, NJ 07310 at 7:45 PM
69 Chrystie St, Chinatown, New York, NY 10002 at 08:00 PM
133-30 39th Avenue, (Asian Jewels Seafood Restaurant) Flushing, NY 11354 at 08:30 PM
253 NJ-18, East Brunswick, NJ 08816 Valid for 5/25 to 9/3 (Shuttle from Manhattan, Chinatown).
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
All reschedule requests should be sent seven days before the departure date. Reschedule requests made 7 days more before departure is subject to reschedule Fee. There is $100/per day/per Room charges for rescheduling usually.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 75% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
My wife and I recently returned from this trip and it really was an interesting tour to beautiful places. The travel guide handled the tour with expertise. He made us all very comfortable, had a good rapport and helpful. I’ll recommend GoldenBusTours to all because it’s worth the deal.
E Tsou Chin
We came all the way from China to US for our holidays. During our stay in New York we decided to take this 3 days tour. GoldenBusTours customer representatives were very helpful throughout the booking process. During the tour we had a decent time. Our hotels were not too good but the places we visited made up for this.
What an unforgettable trip! Loved the surprises along the way during our first trip to Niagara Falls and thousand Islands! The food, the sites, all of the local guides all amazing and formed and epic experience for me and my family. Thanks to all associated with Golden Bus tours! I would definitely take a Golden Bus tour again.
I went with my girlfriend and we had the best 3-days of our lives. We never ever got a chance to enjoy this much like we did on this tour. We explored few of the most astonishing places and took amazing photographs. Our guide was great, he helped us a lot. It was the most romantic trip ever. I have recommended this trip to my friend who is planning her honeymoon soon.
This was a 3-day tour package that let me and family to explore maximum attractions at a decent price. Friendly staff, comfortable ride, scenic breathtaking views topped off by exuberant night activities. I have never seen any bus tour being so organized and carefully executed before We took really great photos at few attractions. Definitely a recommended tour!
Golden Bus Tours allowed us to have an in-depth tour of Toronto and Niagara Falls. Our tour guide was very friendly and the trip was very well organized. I had the best 3 days of my life on this trip. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone looking to take a guided tour of the Toronto and Niagara Falls.
Toronto and Niagara Falls is definitely a nice place to spend your vacations. It was well organized, more than I expected and everything was done in a timely manner, and what a tour guide! I had the time of my life enjoying on this particular trip from Niagara Falls, Toronto, Skylon tower and thousand Islands. I’d recommend GoldenBusTours to everybody who wants to enjoy bus tours without any hassle
I just loved and loved my vacations a lot just because of this tour. I think there won’t be any perfect honeymoon destination in this whole world than Thousand Islands.
We are a couple in our 60s, our daughter got us booked this tour. The tour guys were very courteous and even helped us with our luggage. My wife liked the hotel room too. We had a romantic lunch too at the revolving restaurant in the Skylon Tower just overlooking the falls.
I always wanted to see the amazing Niagara Falls. This is like a dream come true. I get to visit the most beautiful places on earth. It was a bit short tour for my liking but nevertheless an amazing tour to be honest.
What a great way to spend our winter vacations. Niagara Falls was a spectacular place. We also visited Thousand Islands, Skylon Tower and other attractions. My family loved this trip and we all had a wonderful time. We hope we may be able to have further trips with Golden Bus Tours and wish good luck to your continuing endeavors..
These four days were sensational. Trip was fabulous and attractions were absolutely amazing. All the sights we saw were beautiful and appealing. I haven’t expected a better tour than this. We saw everything there was to explore. I would love to have some more trips with GoldenBusTours
This tour to Niagara Falls, Thousand Island a lot of other sites was like a dream come true for my wife and I. We had a really romantic time on such amazing places. The tour had everything to offer you could think of. All in all this was an amazing bonding trip with my wife which didn’t leave a dent in our pockets in terms of money.
The Tour guide Suki W was fantastic, she prepared us for each attraction, giving us good details about it. She explained about the tax rates in Canada She was polite, helpful, took great care of us. Even clicking photographs of us together. The bus driver Antonio was good too. The hotel rooms were clean,comfortable, had AC, soft beds, several pillows, plenty of towels, coffee maker, hair dryer, soaps, conditioner lotions. These were very important to us. After a packed day the hotel is important for good rest. The Chinese seafood dinner with a big lobster each was delicious, so was the Skylon Tower lunch and Thousand Island Cruise breakfast. Care lines for the elevator at CN Tower is long and we did not like standing there so long... so finish the CN Tower quickly if you want more time at the Ripley\'s Aquarium...It is worth spending time there
Through this tour package we visited so many beautiful places which we only craved from the pictures. The facilities provided including the hotel and transport facilities were satisfactory. Guide helped us a lot during the whole tour. I am thinking of taking another tour soon wothGoldenBusTours.
The bus was in good condition and so was the tour, the accommodation was decent and that was expected as I had already traveled with them earlier. Visiting 1000 islands, Niagara Falls was something out of the blue. Earth, the wonderful planet has real beautiful places.
The overall experience was all I expected and more. What fantastic sights I witnessed everywhere I looked each and every day of our tour. I have always wanted to visit Niagara Falls so staying in few additional places was just the icing on the cake. We will definitely always travel with the Golden Bus family.
Niagara Falls has always the place I wanted to visit the most, just because I don’t own any transport, therefore, I had to take golden bus tours deal to visit Niagara Falls. However, on our 3-day bus tour, we visited, Niagara, Toronto, Thousand Islands and few other attractions. Thanks for the great service.
It is always fun to plan vacation trips with family. My family booked this 3-dayrip for a week in summer holidays. It was a great tour and it didn't break our budget. Our guide did his best to keep us updated and our driver was amazing. I recommend Golden Bus Tours to all those who want travelling at an affordable rate.
Overall experience was phenomenal. Never thought a bus tour could be so amazing. The booking experience with Golden bus tours was smooth and everything fell in place. I have never seen a better organized and carefully executed bus tour before. I will be recommending this tour to all my friends and family.
We were looking for an affordable and a fun-filled trip package, so we came across Golden Bus Tours’ website and we booked an affordable two day Boston to Niagara, Corning Glass & Goat Island cruise tour for us. The guides were very friendly and helpful. We were able to visit each stop for an optimal amount of time, which let us take in the scenery and make amazing memories. Definitely recommend this to people looking for a change in scenery and a break from their hectic everyday schedules.
My family took this tour and they had really nice time. The staff executed the tour very professionally; I only wish these 3 days were 6 days, so I could explore the Niagara Falls, Toronto and other places more. The guide was quite friendly and he made sure everything was going on as planned. I loved this trip. My friend is also thinking of going on the same tour soon.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.