3-Day New York/New Jersey to Secret Caverns/Watkins Glen, Toronto, Thousand Islands, Niagara Falls US & Canada Side Tour
Tour Code: GOL-NYC-207
Duration: 3 Day(s) / 2 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Fri(2019-01-01 To 2019-02-28) | Mon, Fri(2019-03-01 To 2019-04-30) | Mon, Fri(2019-11-01 To 2019-12-31) | Mon, Wed, Fri(2019-05-01 To 2019-10-31) | Random Dates
Explore Watkins Glen State Park, Secret Caverns, Corning Museum of Glass, Niagara Falls, American Fall, Horseshoe Fall, Bridal Veil Fall, Hornblower Niagara Cruise, Skylon Tower, CN Tower, Mariposa Toronto Harbor Cruise, Ripley's Aquarium of Canada and Casa Loma, Toronto Chinatown, Thousand Island, Thousand Islands Cruise & Breakfast, Old Fort Niagara, and Whirlpool State Park on our exciting bus tour starting from New York and New Jersey with special discounts and exclusive offers.
Passengers will arrive in New York or New Jersey to join our tour. First, our tour group heads towards the Watkins Glen State Park, one of the most picturesque natural regions in the country. Make a brief stop at the Corning Museum of Glass to learn the science behind glassmaking (only in summers) if weather is not suitable or Watkins Glen Park is closed. In winters, the Watkins Glen remains closed for public, our tour group enjoys exploring the famous Secret Cavers instead. Next, our tour travels to the magnificent Niagara Falls, home to the gigantic American Fall, Horseshoe Fall, and Bridal Veil Fall. Here, the Niagara Falls Nighttime Illuminations will bring a happy ending of the day. Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: Econo Lodge By the Falls or similar.
It is a Glass show held in the corning museum of glass. The museum is all about the science, art and history of Glass. The Museum is located in New York City.
A glass-made museum located in the NYC is known as Corning Museum of Glass. The science, history and art of the glass can be seen at this place.
The City of Niagara Falls is famous for its name and the beauty it contains, it is also the place for the famous Niagara Falls water fall, hence the name. it is visited by many people each year.
For over 75 years, visitors from across the globe come to Niagara Falls, They have been able to witness the impressive nighttime illumination of the American and Horseshoe falls. Every season visitors get to experience the autumn in a new way. Complete night-view of Niagara Falls on some summer evenings might be limited or not available because of the late sunset time and the US Federal Government rules on the driving hours.
Officially discovered by a local farmer after his cattle wandered into the entrance to cool down. Deep underneath the soil we will tread as we move on to our daily lives there can be found the mysterious halls carved by the patient and unerring hand of the period. However, the majority of such silent places have yet to be viewed or visited by human, there are some whose veils have been lifted and their secrets has been revealed. The Secret Caverns is just such a place.
The Village located outside the Watkins Glen is known as Watkins Glen State Park. It is located in the region of Finger Lakes. The park remains open for public throughout the year.
Guests will begin the pleasant day at the Niagara Falls. We invite all the guests to participate in watching the Niagara IMAX Film learn about the history and geography of the Niagara Falls (optional). Guests will appreciate the boarding the Hornblower Niagara Cruise highlighting the top-notch attraction of the region (only in summers). Next, our tour group arrives at the Skylon Tower, located over seven hundred feet above the Niagara Falls; enjoy witnessing the bird-eye views and a delicious round-table buffet. Next, we are headed to Toronto, the financial capital and most important city in Canada. First, our tour group will visit the CN Tower, one of the world’s tallest buildings with spectacular city views and more. After that, guests will enjoy the Mariposa Toronto Harbor Cruise highlighting the core charms of the region (while in winters, the cruise remains closed for bad weather condition, we will explore the famous Ripley's Aquarium of Canada and Casa Loma instead). Later, our tour group will reach the Toronto Chinatown where we will have a chance to taste the authentic Chinese cuisines and more. Return to the hotels overnight.
Hotel: Travelodge Toronto East, Quality Hotel & Suites Airport East, or similar.
Special Notes: Hornblower Niagara Cruise will be closed from 12/01/2019.
Casa Loma located in midtown Toronto, is known for its architecture. It is a Gothic Revival style house and gardens which was built back in 1914. It is a popular museum and landmark of the area.
China Town, Toronto was first developed during the 19th century and is one of the largest China Towns of North America, there are six China Towns in Toronto.
The CN tower is a concrete communications tower and is 553 meters tall, it was built on old railway lands and was completed in 1976 and became the world’s largest freestanding structure.
In the heart of Niagara Gorge, a thrilling boat tour takes travelers from Canada to Great Gorge. This exciting tour is known as Hornblower Niagara Cruise.
In the premises of Niagara Falls, there is film theatre known as IMAX Theatre. People visit this theatre to enjoy live shows and movies related to Niagara’s History.
Niagara Falls is itself a very famous attraction, Journey Behind The Falls is another attraction there, it is a essentially a series of tunnels near the bottom of the Horseshoe Falls.
If you want to see and enjoy everything that the Toronto Harbor has to offer then you should probably seek help from Mariposa Cruises. This service will give you a detailed tour or cruise of the Toronto Harbor that you should enjoy.
Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada is a public aquarium located in Toronto, Ontario. The aquarium is owned by Ripley Entertainment and is one of the three aquariums owned by the company.
At the Skylon Tower situated at the Niagara Falls in Ontario Canada, there lies a revolving restaurant which is about 775ft above the Niagara Falls. It gives one rotation per hour and meal is served with leisure.
To have delicious dim sum dinner on Chinese restaurants of Toronto is a wonderfully memorable experience. The food stuff is superbly yummy, inexpensive and satisfying with incredibly splendid scenery and sound around.
Situated along the south northern coast of the Lake Ontario, Toronto is great and culturally diverse. The green trees and ravines, trails and parks and recreation are the things attracting visitors in a great number.
- Summer Schedule: Guests will travel towards the Thousand Islands site in the morning. Upon arrival, guests will board a sightseeing Thousand Islands Cruise & Breakfast (optional). After that, our guests will make a brief stop at the duty-free store to fulfill the requirements. Return to New York to conclude the tour.
- Winters Schedule: Guests will begin the day by discovering the charms of Niagara Falls in the morning. We will board on our exciting In-depth tour to Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara (Optional) to learn and explore more about the region. After that, our tour group will explore the Corning Museum of Glass which is one of a kind glass museum with over forty-five thousand glass artifacts and much more. After that, our tour group will return to New York and New Jersey to complete the tour.
A glass-made museum located in the NYC is known as Corning Museum of Glass. The science, history and art of the glass can be seen at this place.
Corning is a city that is located in Steuben County in New York, it is situated on the Chemung River. The population of the city is around 11,000 and the city is named after Erastus Corning.
The Niagara Falls is probably the most famous waterfall in the world. People can get in-depth tours of the Niagara Falls at very reasonable rates. The duration of these tours may vary.
Situated close to Youngstown in New York, US, Old Fort Niagara is a reinforcement constructed to safeguard the interests of New France in America. The Niagara fall and the museum have made the place even more attractive.
It is a cruise service which you can avail to tour the thousand islands. Through the boat you can see some of the best breath taking sites. During the tour information about each location is also provided. The tour is very famous hence is very crowded.
It is a group of islands located in Ontario Canada, the exact number of islands are 1864. The length of these islands is 50 miles and they straddle the US-Canada border.
On the north of the city of Niagara Falls, there is a park located in Niagara County known as Whirlpool State Park. From the hiking to the picnic tables and pavilions, everything can be enjoyed at this park.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Attraction Admission Info: The Senior person's age of Corning Museum of Glass has been updated to 62+years old.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charge for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Buffet/Group meal in East Coast.||$22.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|Casa Loma, ON||$30.00||$20.00||$25.00|
|CN Tower, ON||$43.00||$31.50||$38.50|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$20.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|Hornblower Niagara Cruise, ON||$34.70||$23.40||$34.70|
|IMAX Theatre, Niagara Falls, ON||$15.00||$11.00||$15.00|
|Journey Behind the Falls, ON||$24.00||$15.00||$24.00|
|Mariposa Toronto Harbour Cruise, ON||$29.50||$22.50||$29.50|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|Niagara SkyWheel, ON||$14.50||$8.50||$14.50|
|Ripleys Aquarium of Canada, ON||$44.07||$14.69||$29.38|
|Secret Caverns, NY||$18.00||$10.00||$18.00|
|SkyLon Tower Lunch, ON||$45.00||$39.00||$45.00|
|Thousand Island Cruise, ON||$29.50||$18.00||$25.00|
|Thousand Islands Cruise Breakfast||$11.50||$9.50||$11.50|
|Toronto Chinese Dinner, ON||$30.00||$27.00||$30.00|
|Watkins Glen State Park, NY||$10.00||$8.00||$10.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- 133-30 39th Avenue, (Asian Jewels Seafood Restaurant) Flushing, NY 11354 at 06:45 AM
- 6102 8th Ave, (HSBC Bank) Brooklyn, NY 11220 at 07:00 AM (Drop off at Chinatown, Pick-up only, no drop-off)
- Available from 05/18/2020 to 09/08/2020 - 275 NJ-18, (near Lake Ave side) East Brunswick, NJ 08816 at 7:00 AM
- 69 Chrystie St, Chinatown, New York, NY 10002 at 08:00 AM
- 125 Eighteenth St, (Acme Market) Jersey City, NJ 07310 at 8:15 AM
- 828 US - 46, (Top Quality Food Market) Parsippany, NJ 07054 at 08:45 AM
- 275 NJ-18, (near Lake Ave side) East Brunswick, NJ 08816
- 828 US - 46, (Top Quality Food Market) Parsippany, NJ 07054 at 07:00 PM
- 125 Eighteenth St, (Acme Market) Jersey City, NJ 07310 at 7:45 PM
- 69 Chrystie St, Chinatown, New York, NY 10002 at 08:00 PM
- 133-30 39th Avenue, (Asian Jewels Seafood Restaurant) Flushing, NY 11354 at 08:30 PM
- 275 NJ-18, East Brunswick, NJ 08816 (Shuttle from Manhattan, Chinatown)
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from our travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 8 days or more prior to departure - 10% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 75% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
All reschedule or change in tour requests should be sent seven days before the departure date. Reschedule requests made 7 days more before departure is subject to reschedule Fee. There is $100/per day/per Room charges for rescheduling usually.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Hotels and the city/country of stay may change based on availablity.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
Places were amazing. We have more than enough time to explore the beauty of Niagara Falls. There are around 40 passengers in the bus, few of them were not on time and even don’t follow rules and instructions. This thing was irritating for us. The tour guide made this trip great. Recommended.
My wife and I recently returned from this trip and it really was an interesting tour to beautiful places. The travel guide handled the tour with expertise. He made us all very comfortable, had a good rapport and helpful. I’ll recommend GoldenBusTours to all because it’s worth the deal.
E Tsou Chin
We came all the way from China to US for our holidays. During our stay in New York we decided to take this 3 days tour. GoldenBusTours customer representatives were very helpful throughout the booking process. During the tour we had a decent time. Our hotels were not too good but the places we visited made up for this.
After I moved to New York, I haven’t been able to explore the enthralling Niagara Falls properly or you can say completely. This time I decided to book a tour. Fortunately, this tour provided me with the best experiences and enabled me to explore the notorious Niagara Falls properly. The fine transportation and hotels made our time much more valuable. The stop at the Watkins Glen State Park was the best part in the package. Lucky for me that I had brought a camera with me to capture the breathtaking scenes at the Niagara Falls Illumination.
What an unforgettable trip! Loved the surprises along the way during our first trip to Niagara Falls and thousand Islands! The food, the sites, all of the local guides all amazing and formed and epic experience for me and my family. Thanks to all associated with Golden Bus tours! I would definitely take a Golden Bus tour again.
I went with my girlfriend and we had the best 3-days of our lives. We never ever got a chance to enjoy this much like we did on this tour. We explored few of the most astonishing places and took amazing photographs. Our guide was great, he helped us a lot. It was the most romantic trip ever. I have recommended this trip to my friend who is planning her honeymoon soon.
I and my boyfriend booked them for the second time. We had a wonderful tour. I love the places and views. I was fascinated with the beauty of Niagara Falls and also enjoyed a lot at Ripley’s Aquarium.food at Skylon tower was very expensive. Thank God this time bus was comfortable so the journey was relaxed. Miss T. our guide was a nice and helpful lady but she did not explain about places.The bus driver was a very skilled man he gave his best in a bad weather. Hope to travel with him next time. Thanks.
This was a 3-day tour package that let me and family to explore maximum attractions at a decent price. Friendly staff, comfortable ride, scenic breathtaking views topped off by exuberant night activities. I have never seen any bus tour being so organized and carefully executed before We took really great photos at few attractions. Definitely a recommended tour!
Niagara Falls has always the place I wanted to visit the most, just because I don’t own any transport, therefore, I had to take golden bus tours deal to visit Niagara Falls. However, on our 3-day bus tour, we visited, Niagara, Toronto, Thousand Islands and few other attractions. Thanks for the great service.
My family took this tour and they had really nice time. The staff executed the tour very professionally; I only wish these 3 days were 6 days, so I could explore the Niagara Falls, Toronto and other places more. The guide was quite friendly and he made sure everything was going on as planned. I loved this trip. My friend is also thinking of going on the same tour soon.