1-Day Las Vegas to Horseshoe Bend and Lower Antelope Canyon Tour
Tour Code: GOL-VEG-177
Duration: 1 Day
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Enroll for this 1 day admirable trip to your favorite destinations like Lower Antelope Canyon & Horseshoe Bend.
First thing in the morning, the drive takes to see the grand dam project and power plants passing through Glen Canyon Dam. Taking a small break, the next is visiting Antelope Canyon (approx. 2 hours), the famous canyon slot. The guides are experienced and will lead their visitors to enter the canyon and view the magical light. From here the tour leads to Horseshoe Bend (approx 1 hour including wait time) that offers a 270-degree angle view of curved bay water from 300 m high. In the noon, return to Las Vegas and tourists can see Las Vegas shows of their choice.
Antelope Canyon which is a slot canyon in the American Southwest is a gorgeous place to explore. It is a beautiful site to explore the history of the Navajo people.
The meander with a shape of horseshoe in the river of Colorado Arizona is called Horseshoe Bend. The Grand Canyon is located in the north of this place.
Page, situated in Arizona, US, is a wonderful touristy destination for tourists with family. This grand family point has professional arrangement for the visitors stay and plans. It has Lake Powell as one of the most powerful attractions.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the Tours are conducted in 55 seats Air conditioned bus. Some time Tour is conducted in Mini Van based on number of customers..
This is a guided tour.
All Taxes are included.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
$4/person tip for the local Indian Antelope Canyon guide.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum of $10 service fee per passenger per day is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of driver and the tour guide. Navajo Tour Guide Tips of $3-5/person/day.
$10 per person per US National park from 1 Jan, 2020 would be charged. Yellowstone National Park, Grand Teton National Park, Horseshoe Bay, Bryce Canyon, Zion National Park, Arch National Park, Canyonland National Park, Devil Tower, Yosemite National Park, etc.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service-fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Antelope Canyon, AZ||$51.00||$51.00||$51.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- 3850 S Las Vegas Blvd, (Excalibur Resort, Rear Rotunda Tour Lobby) Las Vegas, NV 89109 at 04:30 AM
- 3645 S Las Vegas Blvd, (Bally's Las Vegas North Door, Flamingo Rd) Las Vegas, NV 89109 at 4:30 AM
- 2880 S Las Vegas Blvd, (Circus Circus Resort Front Entrance) Las Vegas, NV 89109 at 4:45 AM
- 3300 S Las Vegas Blvd, (Treasure Island Resort, Main Entrance) Las Vegas, NV 89109 at 04:45 AM
- 2000 Las Vegas Blvd S (Stratosphere Casino Hotel, Buffet Area) Las Vegas, NV 89104 at 5:00 AM
- 2000 Las Vegas Blvd S, (Stratosphere Casino Hotel) Buffet Area, Las Vegas, NV 89104 at 07:00 PM
- 2880 S Las Vegas Blvd, (Circus Circus Resort Front Entrance) Las Vegas, NV 89109 at 7:15 PM
- 3300 S Las Vegas Blvd, (Treasure Island Resort, Main Entrance) Las Vegas, NV 89109 at 07:15 PM
- 3645 S Las Vegas Blvd, (Bally's Las Vegas North Door, Flamingo Rd) Las Vegas, NV 89109 at 7:30 PM
- 3850 S Las Vegas Blvd, (Excalibur Resort, Rear Rotunda Tour Lobby) Las Vegas, NV 89109 at 07:30 PM
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Since this is a 100% guaranteed departure, in the case of a cancellation, a refund of 120% will be given. The refund, however, doesn’t apply to bad weather conditions, Airport Closures, State Emergencies or anything that is beyond our control as the tour operator.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 16 days or more prior to departure - 14% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 35% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure - 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 14% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 35% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 5 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
9. Bring Cash to pay Tour Guide for Optional Activities. Activities are optional though, but every customer MUST purchase at least 2 attraction tickets. Few attractions are mandatory for all.
We enjoyed the Antelope Canyon tour which was a true attraction. I had some doubt as to the necessity of the Lake Powell Luxurious Airplane Tour but i was thrilled i went on it because the views were unparalleled to a trip i took which didn't offer this option in the past Thus was a truly phenomenal tour. Thank you.
Great tour. Excellent effort and planning can be the recognition of this amazing trip.This positive feed back is for the professional guidance that we got during the trip. As I found during this trip that it was the start of the guiding career of our guide Jack because he was exceptionally attentive to our comments and feedback. We appreciated his work over there and also thought for this review because honest efforts need appreciation. It was a tremendous guidance Jack because you were always there to answer all questions regarding canyon with great confidence. I loved being there as I enjoyed every destination! Thanks
I want to divide this review in some sessions exactly in the same way as I enjoyed the trip. Booking session was really very clear and to the point, as I was confused in some places but all were cleared and answering in a perfect way. So, I can say that the beginning of this trip showed good signs. Picking up session was exactly on time with an amazing driver whose support was enough to give 5 stars to this bus tour. Accommodation session went well as it was of good standard with a bit of high prices but later on excellent services that it was a well deserving package from their side. Main session of reaching destinations was just wow. We had amazing eating options and beauty of destinations and new information about all places was appreciable. Thanks a lot and I do recommend such comfortable tour because everyone who joined this golden bus tour felt stress free. Thanks a lot with lots of love!
i had an amazing time on that tour, one of the thing that i really loved was Lake Powell, it was more than beautiful, i also loved Antelope Canyon so much. I was able to get some very beautiful pictures to show off :D
I had an amazing time on that tour! On my friend's recommendation I booked this tour as I only had one day and was confused between Grand Canyon and Antelope. the Antelope Canyon was more than amazing! we also saw Glen Canyon, and in Page we saw the magnificent Lake Powell , it was really a breathtaking experience for me.
A true value of money. I was planning to visit Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe bend from the last few month but could not get any time from a busy schedule. Instead to long tour I booked this one day trip and at the end of the day I was so happy. It was such a lovely and relaxing experience. The bus was new and seats were comfortable. Mr. L. our guide was realyy knowlwdgable and caring person, and the best part is he was a good photographer as well. Places were amazing we spent enough time but want to spend more time. I missed the helicopter tour because of the short time. Las Vegas tour was fantastic. Missing lovely time and my new friends. Highly recommended.
I have been on 5 tours with this company through the years and i must say that our tour guide was the best ever and they have all been good. She was knowledgeable, organized, punctual, efficient and friendly. The itinerary was superb and we had The perfect amount of time. Will recommend this tour.
I had been with my family and the places covered in this tour were worthy points. I could not make good use of this tour as I had my child who did not let me see the Horseshoe Bend angle view and also the shows of Las Vegas. The tour operator helped us to their best, but my son is not even one year old and so had a tough time handling. I will surely come for this tour next year and enjoy with my son. So, please don't travel with toddlers :D
First, we then reached Treasure Island Resort, Main Entrance where our bus tour was going to began. We were dressed according to the area with jackets. It took us about one and a half hour to reach the first stop. We had an amazing panoramic view of the valley from the Horseshoe Bend. We also enjoyed the tour to Lower Antelope Canyon. We then drove Las Vegas to finish the tours. Mentioning the weather, it felt somewhat cooler. For lunch, we reached nearby town for a restaurant. The weather was mild and we could see cactus plants all over this deserted area. The guide told us many stories about the region. It is a wonderful place to walk through. We stopped to view a large-scale equestrian dance performance in Las Vegas that’s why spent another night there, also we felt really exhausted. However, it was a marvelous day with all the blend of music and a terrific view. We returned back to the Hotel which we found best for a family vacation.
1 day tour can be so impressive, fun and thrilling, I never knew. The tour operator covered the most important places and we friends enjoyed every bit. We took lots of photographs and will soon post it on the Facebook. This is sure to bring more of our friends to this tour. Taking one day off is possible and visiting these lovely places is luring. I was happy with the arrangements of the tour operator and happily give 5 stars, so that it helps others.