New York City – Chesapeake Bay Bridge – Virginia Beach
In the morning, passengers will be picked from Flushing, Brooklyn, and Manhattan in New York to begin the journey. Our first destination is the Chesapeake Bay Bridge – Tunnel, which is an over twenty-mile fixed link crossing at the mouth of the Chesapeake Bay in the US State of Virginia. After that, our group arrives at the Virginia Beach Light Show. Here, we will explore the core spirit of the Christmas charms among the Santa, Christmas Tree, elves, and many other attractions. The attractions are located along the scenic Virginia Beach boardwalk, and many families have made Virginia Beach Light Show their Christmas tradition – get excited.
Hotel: Day Inn or Simialr.
South Of The Border – Orlando
Begin the journey in the morning to reach Orlando while passing through Savannah and the South of the Border, which is a roadside attraction located on Interstate 95. Enjoy the rest area's restaurants, amusement park, shopping zone, as well as the breathtaking fireworks. Stay overnight in Orlando.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn or Simialr.
Universal Studio or Island of Adventure
In the morning, travel to the Universal Studios. It is home to the movie-making process of the legendary films; guests can discover behind the scene secrets while exploring Universal Studios site, or encounter a celebrity. Guests can also choose to go to the renowned Island of Adventure for some joyful time. For the guests wishing to pay visits to both the Universal Studios and Island of Adventure can take our Park-to-Park ticket which help the visitors to explore both the sites in a single day. Return to the hotels overnight.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn or Simialr.
Today, our guests can choose to go the Epcot Theme Park or SeaWorld. Epcot Theme Park is located on the Bay Lake in Walt Disney World Resort, divided into two major sites; Future World and World Showcase. It is entirely operated by the Walt Disney Corporations and resides a wide variety of rides and attractions throughout its three-hundred-acre property. Epcot, also known as the World’s Permanent Fair is a dedicated to the human achievements, namely technological innovation and international culture, and much more. SeaWorld is the place where we get a closer experience of the oceanic wildlife, and it is home to a wide variety of marine species – get excited.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn or Simialr.
Hollywood Studio/Animal Kingdom
Today, our guests will have a chance to visit the Disney Hollywood Studios or the Animal Kingdom Park according to their desire. Explore the Disney Hollywood Studios, guests may encounter the live legendary film sets and behind the scene secrets of the famous films, and much more to explore in this movie magic world. For the guests choosing to visit the Disney Animal Kingdom Theme Park can explore the variety of marine life at the site. Disney Animal Kingdom Theme Park is home to over seventeen hundred oceanic wildlife with over two hundred and fifty different species kept from all around the world. For the guests wishing to tour both the Disney Animal Kingdom Theme Park and Disney Hollywood Studios can take our Park-to-Park ticket which helps the visitors to explore both the sites in a single day.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn or Simialr.
Today, our guests will have the opportunity to select to take a tour of the Magic Kingdom or Miami city. Enjoy exploring the Magic Kingdom Park residing countless Disney attractions such as Liberty Square, New Fantasyland, and similar. Experience the charms of the Disney's paradise, as well as the breathtaking New Year's Eve Fireworks captivating the visitors. For the guests choosing the Miami, Tour are able to explore the famous South Beach in a stunning scenery, guests will enjoy leisure time at the South Beach, Miami.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn or Simialr.
Richmond – New York City
In the morning, our tour group will explore the charms of Richmond, one of the oldest cities in the United States and the capital of US State of Virginia. The city is primarily known for its significant part in the Revolutionary War in 1775 and the famous speech "Give me liberty or give me death" by the American founding father. Return to New York City to conclude the tour.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child (3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|2 Disney Parks 2 Days Tour (Optional)||$215.13||$202.35||$215.13|
|3 Disney Parks 3 Days Tour (Optional)||$308.85||$289.68||$308.85|
|4 Disney Parks 4 Days Tour (Optional)||$346.13||$324.83||$346.13|
|Epcot/Hollywood Studio/Animal Kingdom 1 Day Tour (Optional)||$121.41||$115.02||$121.41|
|Miami 1 Day Tour (Optional)||$130.00||$130.00||$130.00|
|Sea World Orlando, FL||$111.18||$111.18||$111.18|
|Universal Park to Park 1 Day Tour (Optional)||$170.40||$165.08||$170.40|
|Universal Park to Park 2 Days Tour (Optional)||$255.59||$244.94||$255.59|
|Universal Studio OR Adventure Island 1 Day Tour (Optional)||$117.15||$111.83||$117.15|
|Universal Studio OR Adventure Island 2 Days Tour (Optional)||$202.34||$191.69||$202.34|
|Virginia Beach Light Show, VA||$10.00||$10.00||$10.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
180 Canal St, New York, NY 10013 at 8:00 PM
39-10 Main St, (In front of HSBC Bank) Flushing, NY 11354 at 08:30 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 8 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 15-30 days or more prior to departure- 10% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure- 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties. Each Complaint needs to be in writing.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
it was lovely being part of this amazing journey which we started from the New York City. I always tried to take my kids to the Disney attractions in Florida. Thanks to this great bus tour, which helped us explore the Florida’s best sites, especially the fireworks show, and Virginia Beach was the best sites we toured on our eight days of a bus trip. I don’t think we require anything else, the tour was well-managed by the travel guides, and the hotel, Red Roof Inn, was not so luxurious, but it was fine and quite decent to stay. My kids an I loved the bus journey. Thanks.
I never thought that we could have this much fun on the bus tour. First, they let us visit the Virginia Light Show, where my fiancé and I had a wonderful time. The optional tours are also the best things I found about this bus tour, in addition to the great destination like the Animal Kingdom, we had great lodgings to stay overnight. Wonderful experience, but it could have been more wonderful. Cheers.
well they say is true about the Universal Studios, that it’s an absolutely fun place, the theme parks there with a few innovative attractions just enticed all the visitors. The reason for liking this bus tour is quite simple since they provided us great hotels, bus services, of course, the destinations were the best all. Thanks for holiday discounts on our bus seats, we totally appreciate that, and it’s definitely the sort of tour that is highly recommended to everyone. Amazing experience.
First of all, the online seat booking facility is appreciable, we just browse to our favorite bus tour of theme parks and just booked it, it’s quick and quite facilitating. However, we missed the discount offer, after all, it was all worth it. We have two of our favorite sites Virginia Beach Light Show and the Disney Animal Kingdom Theme Park. This time, we had all the time in theworld to fully enjoy and explore the destinations till our heart’s content. Anyways, I think our hotels could have been a lot better but they were decent and peaceful. Thanks.
Orlando is home to our country’s finest theme parks, in fact, many visitors like us travel from many far regions to finally pay a visit those theme parks. However, the Sea World should be the most visit park because it’s amusing and entertaining to almost everyone. We liked how they optional destinations, just so we could select and enjoy the day like the way we wanted. The Island of Adventure is agreat place for kids, and the attractions were breathtaking. Great chance of photography and great stops.
Few of our relatives have recently experienced this amusing bus tour, therefore, last week we happen to experience it as well. The bus tour started from the New York and then we are headed straight to Virginia Beach while discovering so many great attractions. Mentioning the great time our family had at the Universal Studio, Epcot Theme Park, Magic Kingdom. The bus tour guide was agreat person who provided us with appropriate information, and at the end of the day, we had decent hotels to stay. Love the raging time on board!
My parents and I got a chance to board this famous bus tour we found on the internet. The management was quite responsive and friendly to their passengers, they just did a great job in order to deliver us the quality service they ought to. Including the days, we spent exploring the theme parks were enjoyable, but all of our destinations were crowded, as well as our bus on which our group traveled. It could have been our best experience of bus tour if we have had visited places without much crowded. But those were some great days out!
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.