Home – New York
The first day of the itinerary is just for reference as the schedule can change once you arrive. Based on your convenience you can choose any of the airports within New York and New Jersey. For New York, you have the option of choosing between JFK/LGA, and for New Jersey, you can choose EWR.
Do not worry as our expert tour guide will meet you at the Passenger Waiting Area for the international flight and baggage claim area for the domestic flight. If your arrival is at the terminal 7 of the JFK airport, then we recommend you to wait outside the area of baggage claim.
Once you arrive at JFK or LGA from there, you will be sent to the Flushing in Queens for a shopping tour. Flushing is a retail area and contains various dining options and shopping centers. It is if you want to see Asian-American culture closely.
If you are arriving at the EWR airport, then you can surely avail our shuttle service. Our shuttle will take you to the hotel where you can rest. You can also avail our Jersey Garden tour for $10/person if you arrive earlier than 12:00 pm. Moreover, if you arrive before 4:30 pm then you can enjoy our night tour. The night tour will cost $ 25(for adults) and $15(for the child).
Hotel: Radisson/ Hotel Somerset/ Sheraton/ Crowne Plaza/ Courtyard/ Hilton Garden/ Doubletree/ Hilton/ Wyndham Garden/ Lafayette Yard Hotel/ Holiday inn or Similar.
New York City Tour
We plan to cover New York City on the second day of the tour. We will take you to the Empire State Building from where you can enjoy the beautiful and scenic view of the central park. From here we will take you to Hudson River where you will have the opportunity to enjoy the sightseeing cruise. You can take some of the most memorable pictures of your life on this cruise. You will have a chance to see the Brooklyn Bridge and the Statue of Liberty from the cruise. During this tour, we will also visit Metropolitan Museum of Art (not covered on Thursday and Sunday Departures), Madame Tussauds’ and USS INTREPID. We will also pass by places like Wall Street, Trinity Church, Times Square, Rockefeller Center, Fifth Avenue, Ground Zero and United Nations Headquarters. Please note if traffic condition in New York is not good, then we will tour the Madame Tussaud’s in Washington D.C.
Hotel: Hotel Somerset/ Wyndham Garden/ Sheraton/ Radisson/ Doubletree/ Hilton/ Courtyard/ Hilton Garden/ Crowne Plaza/ Lafayette Yard Hotel/ Holiday inn or Similar.
- Brooklyn Bridge, NY
- Central Park, NY
- Empire State Building, NY
- Ground Zero, NY
- Hudson River Cruise, NY
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, DC
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY
- New York City, NY
- Rockefeller Center, NY
- Saks Fifth Avenue, NY
- Statue of Liberty, NY
- Times Square, NY
- Trinity Church, NY
- United Nations Headquarters, NY
- USS Intrepid, NY
- Wall Street, NY
Philadelphia – Washington DC
On the 3rd Day, we will visit Philadelphia which is also sometimes referred to as the birthplace of American Democracy. We will take you to the popular Independence National Historical Park. You will get some free time to spend here. Our tour guide will also take you inside the famous Independence Hall as well. In this hall, you will have the opportunity to stand at the same spot where the constitution was signed, and declaration of independence was made. During this tour, you will also visit the Liberty Bell, Congress Hall, Statue of Washington and many other fantastic tourist destinations. After spending some lovely time in Philadelphia, we will take you to Washington D.C. In Washington, we will visit Vietnam and Korean War Memorials, Washington Monument, Jefferson’s Memorial, Space Museum of the Smithsonian Institution and Lincoln Memorial as well. We will visit White House from Outside where you will be able to take pictures. We will also take you for Potomac River Cruise for some more sightseeing.
Hotel: Tremont Plaza/ Sheraton/ Radisson/ Shippen Place Hotel/ BW Premier Harrisburg/ Four Points/ Metro Points/ Wyndham/ Hilton/ Courtyard/ Crowne Plaza/ Holiday Inn or Similar.
- Congress Hall, PA
- Independence Hall, PA
- Independence National Historical Park, PA
- International Spy Museum, DC
- Korean War Veterans Memorial, DC
- Liberty Bell, PA
- Lincoln Memorial, DC
- National Air and Space Museum, DC
- Philadelphia, PA
- Potomac River Cruise, DC
- Smithsonian Institution, DC
- Thomas Jefferson Memorial, DC
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial, DC
- Washington Monument, DC
- Washington, DC
- White House, DC
Washington DC – Corning – Niagara Fall
On the 4th Day, we will start our tour by visiting the famous Corning Museum of Glass. We will see live glass making demonstration and the Glass show. After the show, we will have a nice lunch and leave for Niagara Falls. At the Niagara Falls, you can experience the roar of Bridal Veil Falls, American Falls, and Horseshoe Falls. At the Niagara Falls, you can enjoy the “Maid of the Mist.” Please note Maid of the Mist only operates during summers.
We will also watch the "Niagara: Legends of Adventure" which is an IMAX film of 45 minutes. The movie will tell you about the culture and history of Niagara Falls. After this film, you will have two options. The first choice is to visit the falls park on your own and then return to the hotel. The second option is to go for Niagara in-depth tour (the fee of this tour is $25 per person). Niagara Falls detailed tour will take you to Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara. We will also watch the Native American Dance show and witness the night view of the Falls (not guaranteed for every departure date).
Hotel: Radisson/ Adam's Mark/ Holiday Inn/ Rochester Plaza/ Park Plaza/ RIT/ Clarion Hotel or Similar.
- American Falls, NY
- Bridal Veil Falls, Niagara Falls, NY
- Corning Hot Glass Show, NY
- Corning Museum of Glass, NY
- Corning, NY
- Horseshoe Falls, NY
- Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY
- Native American Cultural Show, NY
- Niagara Adventure Movie, NY
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY
- Niagara Falls, NY
- Old Fort Niagara, NY
- Whirlpool State Park, NY
Upstate New York – Boston
On Day 5 we will visit Boston. On our way to Boston, you will witness some beautiful attractions of this region such as the Erie Canal and scenic mountains of Boston. In the afternoon we will arrive in the famous Cambridge city. Here we will visit the famous Harvard University. You will have the opportunity to take some pictures here with the statue of John Harvard. This statue is also known as the “Statue of Three Lies.” You will also get the chance to take pictures with MIT main building in the background. We will also pass by other attractive places such as the Hancock Building, Trinity Cathedral, Boston Park, Athenaeum and Swan Lake Park. In Boston, you will enjoy the famous Boston Lobster.
Hotel: Four Points/ Sheraton/ Wyndham/ Doubletree/ Courtyard/ Radisson/ Holiday Inn or Similar.
New York City Tour – Home
On the 6th day, we will take you to a very exciting cruise tour. On this tour, you will have the opportunity to visit the Boston Harbor and see its magnificent view. During the tour, we will also visit the famous Quincy Market. Along with the visit of Quincy Market, you will also have the opportunity to visit the restaurants of the place as well. In these restaurants, you can also enjoy the New England clam chowder as well. You can book your flights from JFK/LGA/EWR after 7:00 pm.
For Thursday and Sunday departure
D1 Home – New York
D2 Philadelphia - Washington D.C.
D3 Washington D.C. - Corning – Niagara Falls
D4 Upstate New York - Boston
D5 Boston – New York
D6 New York City Tour - Home
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Hotel Accommodation is included in tour.
This is a guided tour.
All Taxes are included.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Airport pickup service charges $8/person.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $8 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$19.50||$0.00||$16.60|
|DC Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Empire State Building, NY||$34.00||$27.00||$31.00|
|International Spy Museum, DC||$21.95||$14.95||$15.95|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$66.00||$56.00||$56.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$18.25||$10.65||$18.25|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|Native American Cultural Show, NY||$20.95||$13.00||$20.95|
|New York City Night Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|Thundering Water Show, NY||$20.95||$13.00||$20.95|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Free Airport Pickup from three New York Airports (LGA,EWR,JFK) between 8:30 AM to 12:00 AM.
Meet the tour guide at the baggage claim area for Domestic arrivals and For international arrivals meet the guide outside at customs exit.
Paid pickup service is available for 24 hours. $120 for 1 or 2 persons and $10 per additional person will be charged.
Book your flights to depart from Boston after 1:30 pm for Logan International Airport(BOS), as there will be travel activities on the last day.
Free drop-off at LGA, EWR, JFK for return flights booked after 7:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 60% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-10 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
The entire tourism service was phenomenal and really enjoyed each and every moment of this tour. The bus was very comfortable, the hotels were excellent and the tourist guide was a wonderful person. It was my first visit to US. I had limited time and budget. A friend of mine recommended me this tour and now I am quite happy about this recommendation. Enjoyed every bit of it. The best part was the beautiful Niagara Falls. GORGEOUS! I recommend everybody to take this 6-day tour at least once. This tour will be more economical if you are a group of 3 or 4 ppl.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.