3-Day New York to Toronto, 1000 Islands, Niagara Falls, Outlet Shopping and Finger Lakes Tour
Tour Code: GOL-NYC-210
Duration: 3 Day(s) / 2 Night(s)
Tour Guide: English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Fri, Sun(2019-04-01 To 2019-10-31) | Fri, Sun(2020-04-01 To 2020-10-31)
We will explore Niagara Falls, Luna Island, Goat Island, Watkins Glen Park, Finger Lake Region, Seneca Lake, HTO Park, Brookfield Place, Toronto, City Hall, The Distillery Historic District, Lake Ontario, Thousand Islands, St. Laurence River, Boldt Castle and much more on a fully guided bus tour inclusive of hotel stay and bus transportation.
Complimentary breakfast included
Sightseeing in Niagara Falls, Toronto, and 1000 Islands
Admission to the Maid of the Mist included
1000 Islands cruise (May to October) included
We will start in the morning from New York City. After picking up customer we will pass by the stunning Delaware Water Gap to arrive at the Watkins Glen State Park which lies in the heart of the Fingers Lake region. We will explore the Watkins Glen Canyon and then head to the Niagara Falls. We will arrive at Niagara Falls in the late afternoon. We will enjoy the Maid of the Mist Boat Ride and get closer to the Thundering Falls. Then at night, we will get a chance to witness and enjoy the beautiful night view of the Niagara Falls.
Hotel: Wyndham Super 8 or Similar.
The American Falls is part of the three waterfalls that make up the Niagara Falls. It lets visitors enjoy an exhilarating experience of its beautiful surroundings and fascinating history.
The group of eleven roughly north-south, narrow and long lakes in Central NYC is known as Finger Lakes. These lakes are suggested to be visited in the summer season to enjoy water rides.
A small island in the Niagara River between Horseshoe Falls and Bridal Veil Falls is known as Goat Island. It is one of the most visited islands located in New York City.
Maid of the Mist Boat is a famous water ride that runs in Niagara Falls. The boat tour provide beautiful scenic views to the visitors.
The City of Niagara Falls is famous for its name and the beauty it contains, it is also the place for the famous Niagara Falls water fall, hence the name. it is visited by many people each year.
For over 75 years, visitors from across the globe come to Niagara Falls, They have been able to witness the impressive nighttime illumination of the American and Horseshoe falls. Every season visitors get to experience the autumn in a new way. Complete night-view of Niagara Falls on some summer evenings might be limited or not available because of the late sunset time and the US Federal Government rules on the driving hours.
Our day will start in Niagara Falls. We will witness the beautiful views of the Falls before leaving for Toronto. After arriving at the financial capital of Canada we will start with our journey to explore the finest landmarks of the city. We will visit HTO Park, Brookfield Place, City Hall and The Distillery Historic District. In the evening, we will depart Toronto along the Lake Ontario to reach the famous Thousand Islands where we will spend the night.
Note: Based on weather conditions, we may return to Niagara to spend the night.
Hotel: Comfort Inn (April- Niagara Falls – Wyndham Super 8) or Similar.
Brookfield Place was formerly known as the World Financial Center. Today it is a shopping center [ and office-building complex located from the World Trade Center site across West St in the Manhattan neighborhood in the New York City. It stands to overlook the Hudson River and now houses several offices to companies
Distillery Historic District, ON is a true gem of the city. It is an acclaimed village featuring brick-lined streets and vibrantly restored dozens of Victorian industrial buildings. This is the Ontario's hottest tourist attractions and houses galleries, live theaters, design, fashion and jewelry boutiques, award-winning restaurants and unique cafes.
In the heart of Niagara Gorge, a thrilling boat tour takes travelers from Canada to Great Gorge. This exciting tour is known as Hornblower Niagara Cruise.
The name HTO stands for the fundamental changes taking place in the relationship between Toronto and its waterfront. An urban beach is the HTO Parks focal point of. It faces the inner harbor in the distance with the Toronto Islands. Bright yellow umbrellas are populating the white sand offering shade for people relaxing in Muskoka chairs.
One popular thing to do in Lake Champlain is to get on a Lake Champlain Cruise. With the help of this cruise you can enjoy everything that the lake has to offer.
Niagara Falls is situated on the border of Canada and the United States, this is why there is an other City of Niagara Falls that is situated on the Western Bank of the river in Ontario Canada.
The building of Ontario Legislative Building was started in 1886 and completed in 1892. The history attached to it and the exceptional approach to architecture has put the building among the most visited buildings of Canada.
It is a group of islands located in Ontario Canada, the exact number of islands are 1864. The length of these islands is 50 miles and they straddle the US-Canada border.
Toronto City Hall represents the history of the city and the creation of itself. It has a volume of things for its visitors to learn about from Council Chambers to Podium Green Roof.
Situated along the south northern coast of the Lake Ontario, Toronto is great and culturally diverse. The green trees and ravines, trails and parks and recreation are the things attracting visitors in a great number.
We will start our day with a sightseeing Thousand Islands Cruise along the St. Laurence River. We will be able to sightsee some of the most beautiful and famous houses of rich people built on private Islands like the Boldt Castle and Heart Island. On our way back to New York from Thousand Islands we will stop at shopping outlets to do some shopping. We will conclude our tour in New York City.
Built with love by the millionaire George C Boldt for his wife Louise, Boldt Castle braces a love so deep that the millionaire couldn’t bear to complete it after the death of his wife.
Heart Island, NY is a relaxing and informative place. You can enjoy a boat tour or even kayak. The island is beautiful surrounding the Seaway. It has several gardens, and the island is manicured. There are paths all through the island, and it is romantic to travel in this cote island.
The Saint Lawrence River is a large river that connects the Great Lakes with Atlantic Ocean and forming an outflow of the Great Lakes Basin. This river is the foundation of Saint Lawrence Seaway.
A tour to Thousand Island at any time of the day provides great fun and taste. The experience of waterfront lunch and dinner with a whole arrow of food types is just unforgettable.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
WiFi will be available on the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$18.25||$10.65||$18.25|
|Niagara Falls Illumination||$9.00||$9.00||$9.00|
|Thousand Island Cruise, NY||$27.00||$15.00||$27.00|
|Thousand Islands, ON||$28.00||$13.00||$28.00|
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 4 to 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 12 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month-old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
We booked this tour last week and had a great experience during this weekend. I must say Amazing service, great staff and awesome execution of the itinerary of the entire tour. What I loved most about this company is the fact that they don’t rush you from anywhere. You are free to enjoy the views to your heart’s content. Niagara Falls, Finger Lakes and Thousand Islands were mind blowing places.
The room we had was small to accommodate us. We were happy with all the other tour arrangements and places of visit. Had this been met as per our requirement, I would have given 5 stars.
These days, my only wish is that somebody present me this tour package on my upcoming birthday. I want to go for this tour again but don’t have more savings. anyhow, I would definitely head to this tour again.
I am a person who gets home sick pretty quickly so I always thought that three day tour will be very hard on me. However I have to say that GoldenBusTours made my tour very smooth and comfortable. The rates very within my budget and overall tourism facilities were fantastic.
I was thrilled to go out on some tour. After my baby birth it is over 6 months that I have gone out but for the hospital visit. I am pleased to go on this bus tour as a 3 day tour and was happy at Niagara Falls.
When you talk about the most beautiful places of the world, then you surely need to consider New York. If you want to tour New York then that can be arranged through golden bus tours. This tour comprises of 3 day trip from New York to Toronto and the Niagara Falls.
We are three friends on this tour bus. We never shared same ideas but were okay with each other. This bus tour really bought us in one line. We enjoyed every bit of the tour, the visiting places, the accommodation and the travel. Good we made it for this trip.
At first I thought 3 days would be too long, I’ve never been away from home for more than 1 day, but my friend insisted me to take this tour on gun point (not really). I was worried for nothing, everything was perfect, the tour was very detailed, we visited some of the place in such low price, some people in other parts of world spend their lifetime saving on these tours, I feel kind of lucky. Experience was good. Thumbs up!
My neighbor suggested his tour package to my husband. I was reluctant in the beginning but after this entire tour, I would say Niagara Falls and Finger lakes must be visited by everyone once in a life.
My wife and i hopped on this bus tour from New York, visiting Niagara Falls has always been on our wish list and we finally get to see those beautiful decoration of Niagara Falls. Our tour guide also took us to Toronto, where we visit Parliament Building and City Halls. At last we visited the thousand Islands, it has been a wonderful experience thanks for everything!