3-Day New York/New Jersey to Washington DC, Philadelphia, Cave of the Winds and Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour
Tour Code: GOL-NYC-455
Duration: 3 Day(s) / 2 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Visit Marine Corps War Memorial, US Air Force Monument, White House, Niagara Falls, Old Fort Niagara, Whirlpool State Park, Corning Glass Museum, Philadelphia, Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, US Capitol, Lincoln Memorial, Jefferson Memorial and much more inclusive of hotel stay.
The bus tour will first start from New York and head straight to Niagara Falls. As soon as we arrive at the Niagara, we will visit Cave of the Wind to experience the jaw dropping Niagara Falls from a completely different perspective. As soon as sunsets, we will enjoy the night view of the Niagara Falls.
Note: During winter normally from November to May when Cave of the Winds is closed we will visit Corning Glass Museum.
Hotel: Comfort inn, Best western, Quality inn or Similar.
Discovered in 1834, The Cave of Winds is a natural cave located at the Niagara Falls, behind the Bridal Veil Falls. It is a popular tourist attraction due to the tropical storm like conditions and the beautiful sight at the site.
A glass-made museum located in the NYC is known as Corning Museum of Glass. The science, history and art of the glass can be seen at this place.
Corning is a city that is located in Steuben County in New York, it is situated on the Chemung River. The population of the city is around 11,000 and the city is named after Erastus Corning.
New York City is often known as just New York, it is the most populated city of the Unite States of America. The total population of the city is 8,491,079 which is really a lot.
The City of Niagara Falls is famous for its name and the beauty it contains, it is also the place for the famous Niagara Falls water fall, hence the name. it is visited by many people each year.
For over 75 years, visitors from across the globe come to Niagara Falls, They have been able to witness the impressive nighttime illumination of the American and Horseshoe falls. Every season visitors get to experience the autumn in a new way. Complete night-view of Niagara Falls on some summer evenings might be limited or not available because of the late sunset time and the US Federal Government rules on the driving hours.
Leave your hotel in the morning and join Niagara In-Depth Tour as we set on the journey to visit Whirlpool State Park and old Fort Niagara. After this, join the Niagara Jet Boat Ride and get a chance to see the thundering water. We will also take the Maid of the Mist Boat. It is a popular boat ride which offers an amazing view of the Niagara Falls. During winter, when Maid of the Mist is closed we will know more about the history of the Niagara Falls by watching to IMAX Legend Movie.
Note: When weather is not favorable, Niagara Jet Boat ride will not operate.
Hotel: Comfort Inn, Day Inn, Red Roof Plus or Similar.
Niagara Falls is a very famous spot for tourists, one thing to do there is to go on a Jet Boat Ride. This is a very exciting thing to do in Niagara Fall as it is a really different experience.
Maid of the Mist Boat is a famous water ride that runs in Niagara Falls. The boat tour provide beautiful scenic views to the visitors.
Niagara Adventure Movie Theater is built in the Niagara Falls State Park which is located in the City of Niagara Falls. It was built in 1885 and is a really famous tourists attraction,
Niagara Falls is already a very beautiful place, it is famous for tourists who visit it in large numbers each year. It such an interesting place that people can even get an In-Depth tour so that they can understand the place better.
Situated close to Youngstown in New York, US, Old Fort Niagara is a reinforcement constructed to safeguard the interests of New France in America. The Niagara fall and the museum have made the place even more attractive.
On the north of the city of Niagara Falls, there is a park located in Niagara County known as Whirlpool State Park. From the hiking to the picnic tables and pavilions, everything can be enjoyed at this park.
Our day will start with in-depth guided tour of the US Capitol. The professional US Capitol guide will explain everything about US Capitol. We will then have the outside view of the White House where passengers will get enough time to take pictures. We will also visit the famous landmarks in the world, the Lincoln Memorial along with Korean War Memorial and Vietnam Memorial. We will then take the DC Cruise over the Potomac River to sightsee Pentagon and other landmarks. We will visit Philadelphia to explore Independence National Historical Park, Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell. Finally, take the Double Decker City tour of Philadelphia to sightsee the beautiful city. We will conclude our tour in New York City.
Note: If U.S Capitol is unavailable, then we will Marine Corps War Memorial, and US Air Force Monument.
DC Cruise starts from March 15th, and there will be cherry blossom cruises. The boat tours are remarkable, and you can view the monuments and blossoms, besides enjoy at the bar having blossom drink specials. The monuments mesmerize as you see from moonlight cruises.
Located in the Independence National Historical Park, the Independence Hall is the location where both the United States Constitution and Declaration of Independence were debated, written, and ratified by the Founding Fathers of the United States.
A stunning park with amazing historical sites in Pennsylvania is Independence National Historical Park. The sites are related to history of United States Revolution.
This memorial of Korean War Veterans is built in honors of those marines who fought for their country. A nice place with good architecture located south of the Reflecting Pool at the National Mall where you can see many artifacts.
Liberty Bell Center is located in Philadelphia, PA, is the symbol of the American Revolution which was crafted in the year 1752.
Refers to the monument constructed in honor of Abraham Lincoln who was the 16th president of United States of America. The monument is situated at the west of national Mall in Washington.
The double-decker bus has always been a point of interest for tourists and the fact that it’s a tour through the whole of Philadelphia is what makes this bus amazing. The bus includes a total of 29 stops which means one can get off anytime. Another astonishing point is that the bus includes live commentary during the whole of the trip. The double-decker bus is a vintage bus designed on the basis of the London style and roams around the whole of Philadelphia during the tour.
A renowned American city with the tourist destinations like Independence Hall and Liberty Bell is Philadelphia. It is Pennsylvania’s largest city.
Presidents Museum is a popular attraction for tourists. The museum holds information and exhibits regarding the many presidents of the United States. It is a great place to be in.
Built over 200 years ago, the popular United States Capitol is the meeting place of the US Congress. The building is well-known for its detailed dome and intricately designed, elaborate columns.
Everyday hundreds of tourists and natives visit Vietnam Veterans Memorial to honor the veterans who lost their lives in Vietnam War. Built not much long ago, it is a place where you can see memorials and artifacts.
Washington DC In-depth tour implies covering the most significant places such as the Jefferson Memorial, US Capitol, Lincoln Memorial, Library of Congress, Vietnam Veterans Memorial, Korean War Memorial, World War Memorial, White House, the Reflecting Pool, DC exclusive cruise along the Potomac River. Take photos in lots of different backdrops.
The federal capital of America which is a District of Columbia is said to be as Washington DC. The state is approved in the year 1790. It has 409 feet highest elevation. The district has 22nd rank among other states of US.
White House is an official residence/house of president of America and the place where every government’s strategies and plans devised. The architecture of this somehow classical mansion is a global icon.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Hotel Accommodation is included in tour.
This is a guided tour.
All Taxes are included.
Mini East Coast Essential Discovery Tour (Including: Niagara Falls Illumination + Whirlpool State Park + Old Fort Niagara + Washington D.C In-depth tour).
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important:We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Cave of the Winds, NY||$19.00||$16.00||$19.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$20.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|DC Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$69.00||$59.00||$69.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Philadelphia Double Decker Bus Tour, PA||$32.00||$32.00||$30.00|
|President Museum, DC||$23.00||$17.00||$23.00|
|Washington DC In-depth Tour, DC||$28.00||$28.00||$28.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- 135-20 39th Ave, (In front of the Sheraton) Flushing, NY 11354 at 6:30 AM
- 11220 Fei Long Supermarket, 6301 8th Ave, Brooklyn, NY at 7:15 AM（pickup only, no drop off）
- 10002 Popeyes 47 Chrystie Street, Manhattan, New York at 8:00 AM
- 125 18th St, (Behind Pier 1 Imports) Jersey City, NJ 07310 at 8:15 AM
- 736 US-46, (Parsippany-Wendy's), NJ 07054 at 9:00 AM
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 35% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 20 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ 60% of transaction amount cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 9 - 19 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8 days before the departure date.
6% handling and Processing Fee in case of any refund for all transactions.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
Buy 2 Get 3rd Free:
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ $25/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 20 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ $50/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 9 to 19 days before the departure date.
⇒ No request to make any change will be entertained if request is sent 8 days before the departure date
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
6% handling and Processing Fee in the case of any refund for all transactions.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
1. We highly recommend you to provide your flight details while booking tour with us or at least send us flight details via email 3 days before your tour departure. In case of non-compliance, you will be asked to join your hotel on the first day of tour at your own expense
2. Please check our return timings before booking your return flights at the end of the tour. During high season (National and Summer Holidays) book your flights at least 1 hour later than the suggested time.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
We took the 3-Day New York/New Jersey to Washington DC, Philadelphia, Cave of the Winds and Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour Our Tour Guide was great and entirely approachable. He gave all the information very clearly and in a timely manner. The entire visit was very Organized. The facilities and food stops were ideal for everybody (variety of food available). I just felt the bus could have been slightly more comfortable because of the Leg space overall it was fine. The itinerary was very well designed. Overall excellent tour at the cost you pay and useful for individuals coming from abroad and locally.
The tour was really very well organized, we moved exactly on time, there was no delay and even during the tour we were right on schedule, it was a great effort from the tour guide who was a great guy by the way. The accommodation was really comfortable, really clean and cozy hotels and we saw some amazing places. It was really a great tour and great experience. I really hope i can do it again some time.
Golden Bus Tours is a real great company, they do offer a great service and hospitality. The tour guide is as real nice guy, and accommodation and transportation are really great. We really enjoyed Marine Corps War Memorial, US Air Force Monument, White House, Niagara Falls, Old Fort Niagara, Whirlpool State Park, Corning Glass Museum, Philadelphia, Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, US Capitol, Lincoln Memorial. It was really worth it.
We really needed some time off, and i am really glad we chose that tour, it was really worth it, we saw Marine Corps War Memorial, US Air Force Monument, White House, Niagara Falls, Old Fort Niagara, Whirlpool State Park, Corning Glass Museum, Philadelphia, Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, US Capitol, Lincoln Memorial, Jefferson Memorial. It was really a great experience, i just wish if admissions were included.
I am really thankful to one friend of mine who recommended Golden Bus Tours to me. It is really an amazing company, their services are wonderful and their customer service team are very helpful and patient. Also the organization of the tour was really great. we moved exactly on time according to the schedule that was given to us by the tour guide, who was a really nice and helpful guy. Great job Golden Bus Tours.
The tour itinerary is very hectic but it covers huge number of attractions that too at a very competitive price hence i highly recommend this tour.I really recommend this tour if you are very interested in the outdoors and nature, and I am already missing all those places!
Our bus driver, the Captain, made our trip very pleasant, safe, and always on time. The schedule is pretty busy, we usually stay busy visiting the places and on the road for about 12-13 hour a day, but it is completely worth because the hotels are great and the places we visited are extremely beautiful.
Our tour guide knew a lot about the best stops and views during our tour. He also has a great knowledge of the US history, geography, wild animals, National Parks, and also the world. Highly recommend to all of my friends. Thanks GoldenBusTours.
Xin Qian Ch\'iu
I am definitely recommend this tour and suggest company to give more time to specific attractions like Cave of Wind, and shopping time is too less. but over all I will give this tour 5 stars. Thanks GoldenBusTours.
Hey all, it it excellent tour though the tour is hectic, but the movement the guide shows you the points all your problems vanished, excellent tour and the the tour guide was very co-operative and friendly. moreover the driver of the coach was excellent, no hassle with coach safe driving and smiley all the times.