3 Day New York/New Jersey to New Year's Countdown and New York City In-depth Tour (Free Airport Pickup)
Tour Code: GOL-NYC-487A
Duration: 3 Day(s) / 2 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
1.Count the seconds to the New Year with 3 options: celebrate with millions of people at the Crossroads of the World -- Times Square; party at the world’s largest Applebee’s with gourmet and unlimited access to countdown zone; enjoy the amazing night view of Manhattan and the New Year fireworks on the cruise!
2.Take a guided tour along Manhattan: Fifth Ave, Central Park, Plaza Hotel, etc. Embed precious memories into pictures in front of the Trump Tower!
3.Grab a bite in New York City: Lady M, Luke’s Lobster Roll.
Exclusive offer: complimentary hand warmer for guests on the day of New Year Countdown (available at your tour guide).
*After the trip, you can choose to join the US East Convention Group on January 1st or January 2nd.
- Only the guides and drivers who have COVID 19 negative can provide services from now onwards. Drivers and Guides will wear the mask. They will disinfect the bus daily. Travelers have to wear masks and their temperature will be monitored regularly. Travelers will be provided with hand sanitizer and wipes. We also suggest travelers to bring their own hand sanitizer. Bus sitting will be based on the standards set by the Government.
Airport(JFK/LGA/EWR) Pick-up Information:
1. Every day from 8:30 am to 0:00; we provide complimentary airport pick-up at three major airports of New York: JFK, EWR and LGA, Flushing (9:30 am to 5:00 pm), and Chinatown in Manhattan(9:30 am to 6:00 pm).
2. Arrival procedure for domestic flight: Arrival-Baggage Claim area-Meet tour guide-Tour guide will arrange shuttle bus service.
3. Arrival procedure for international flight: ArrivalGo through immigrationBaggage Claim AreaGo through CustomMeet tour guideTour guide will arrange shuttle bus service.
4. If customers arrived outside of the complimentary airport pickup hours, we can arrange 24 hours airport pick-up service for $120(include first 1st and 2nd persons, $10 for each additional person).
The first-day itinerary is for your reference only; the schedule is subject to change upon your arrival.
Free airport pick-up service is included on the first day (excluding service fee $10/person).
Thanks for choosing your vacation with us! You can choose any one of the major airports in New York City (JFK, LGA, EWR) when you book your flight. Our professional tour guide will meet you at the baggage claim area for the domestic flight; for an international flight, please arrive at the Passenger Waiting Area for pick up. (Passengers, who arrive at Terminal 7of JFK Airport, please wait outside of the baggage claim area.)
1) Guests who arrive at JFK or LGA airport before 5:00 pm will be sent to Flushing Queens. We will provide free luggage storage service, and our guests can visit nearby Queens Crossing, Macy’s Shopping Center. In addition, Flushing is a safe and booming Asian commercial and retail area with many shopping and dining options. You will experience the distinctive Asian-American culture. Jupiter Legend has its own customer service center in the center of Flushing with free baggage storage service and wifi. We will arrange a hotel drop-off service for guests based on the arrival time and the volume.
2) For those who arrive at EWR airport before 12:00 pm, feel free to take our shuttle to Jersey Garden Outlet (free). For those who arrive at JFK/LGA airport after 5:00 pm or those who arrive at EWR airport after 12:00 pm, we will directly take you to the hotel for rest.
3) For those who do not require airport pick-up service on the first day, shuttle service will be provided at the following pick-up locations (please register when booking the tour):
- 9:30 – 17:00 arrive at Flushing: 136-51 37th Avenue, 1st Floor, Unit C3, Flushing, NY 11354
- 9:30 – 18:00 arrive at Manhattan – Chinatown: 87 Bowery, Ste 201，New York, NY 10002
New York Morning Tour
• For guests who can meet tour guide with claimed baggage before 9:00 am at JFK/LGA airport, or arrive Flushing departure location before 9:30 am.
• Book in advance after 10/1/2019 (Seats guaranteed, nonrefundable): $25/adult and $15/child (No refund will be provided if passengers couldn’t meet the tour guide before 9:00 AM because of flights delay or personal reasons).
• Book on the day of arrival (Seats limited): $25/adult and $15/child.
New York Night Tour
• All guests who can meet tour guide with claimed baggage before 4:30 PM, or arrive Flushing/Chinatown departure location before 4:30 PM, who can join our tailored night tour to experience the charm of “the city that never sleeps”!
• Price: $25/adult and $15/child (excludes service fee $10/person).
• Itinerary: Rockefeller Center (15 mins) → Times Square (30 mins) → An observation point in NJ (15 mins)
1. A separate quiet Guest rest area which is equipped with backrest seats.
2. The baggage storage area is equipped with full-time staff to take care of storage and indoor security monitoring. Travelers can take their belongings at any time.
3. Complete indoor facilities, free Wi-Fi, charging sockets, hot and cold water dispensers, and portable power bank. It also provides Chinese TV to play throughout the day. Guests can also choose to watch the latest and most popular variety shows.
Bounded by the Hudson and Harlem Rivers, the Manhattan is a densely populated New York neighborhood. It houses the famous Broadway shows, the Empire State Building, and Times Square – the crossroads of the world. Manhattan Morning Tour explores the top-notch charms of Manhattan is a less densely crowded period of the day. Visitors will discover the famous sites and the authentic core spirit of this bustling old town.
New York is a really beautiful city, it becomes even more lively and beautiful in during the night. It is always recommended to go for a night tour of New York City as it is really exciting.
Start in the morning to Fifth Avenue and Central Park, we will pass Plaza Hotel and our professional tour escort will help embed your precious memories into pictures in front of the Trump Tower. You may choose to enjoy Lady M or Luke’s Lobster for brunch, or keep heading to Fifth Avenue and Central Park for a walk.
Please be note that there would be no space for storage shopping bags. After lunch, you will be taken to your New Year Countdown event location.
Count the seconds to the New Year in New York City, the Center of the World, with one out of three exclusive amazing choices:
1.Times Square Countdown Zone
You may walk to Times Square and watch performances before the countdown. At the same time, the countdown zone will be closed for pedestrians only; you may experience the world-famous New Year street celebrations to witness the historic moment.
2.Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar VIP Pass
Admission (nonrefundable): Adult $399/person, Child (0-11) $250/person
Be in the center of it all – and feel the electricity & excitement of a “real” Times Square New Year's Eve experience! Enjoy an All-Inclusive Evening of a Lifetime at The World's Largest Applebee’s: Premium Chef’s selection buffet, Premium Open Bar, Party Favors, House DJ / Live Entertainment, Dance Floor, Champagne Toast at Midnight.
3.Captains & Champagne Fireworks Cruise
Admission (nonrefundable): $450/person, including transfer service to the pier
Dine on a lavish sit-down dinner. Drink from the top shelf open bar. Dance to the DJ. Ring in the new year with a champagne toast. This is one of the best ways to do New Year’s Eve in NYC.
Exclusive services for Countdown:
1. Indoor resting area: located at West 48th Street, between fifth Avenue and Sixth Avenue.
2. Hotel shuttle bus: departure at 18:00pm/21:00pm/01:30am (1/1/2020).
3. Complimentary hand warmer for guests on the day of New Year Countdown (available at your tour guide).
Taking the Applebee Party Pass is the best way to get in the center of New Year Celebrations at Times Square, New York. It features all-inclusive Chef’s selection buffet, Premium Open Bar, Satellite Wine & Beer stations, House DJ, Dance Floor, Champagne Toast at Midnight, as well as the Non-Stop Fun!
Central Park was established in New York in 1857, it is an urban park which is situated in Manhattan. It is the most visited urban park in the United States and is built on area of 778 acres.
Saks Fifth Avenue was founded in 1898 and is an American department store chain. It is owned by the Hudson's Bay Company and is a flagship store. The corporate headquarters are located in New York City.
Once called "The Crossroads of the World," this is nothing but an intersection in midtown Manhattan where Broadway and Seventh Avenue ends. Times Square is a popular destination of America and there is so much to do there.
1.For guests who has other New York airport pick-up tours tomorrow, 3 optional day trips are available as follows:
Option 1: New York City In-Depth Walking Tour: Walking through uptown, midtown, downtown for 6 hours to experience the real New York City
Admission: $60/person, Code: SD
Option 2: West Point Academy (Outside View) + Woodbury Outlets Shopping Tour: Visit one of the oldest military academies and shop in New York's largest outlet center
Admission: $45/person, Code: GW
Option 3: Free Day: Explore the New York City on your own
Admission: $30/person, Code: TS
* Please wear comfortable cloths and sneakers for attending New York City In-Depth Walking Tour.
* Please choose your day trip option when placing order. Change after booking are not allowed and no refund will be provided.
2.Airport Drop-off: Have already packed your memories in New York? No worries! Enjoy our airport drop-off service directly to the three major airports in New York area (LGA / JFK / EWR).
· For guests who occupy hotel room after countdown but taking off before 2PM, paid airport drop-off service will be provided for $120 per trip, including two guests. An extra $10 charge will be applied from the 3rd guest.
· For guests who occupy hotel room after countdown but taking off between 2PM and 7PM, free airport drop-off service will be provided.
· For guests who occupy hotel room after countdown but taking off after 7PM, free airport drop-off service will be provided. Free transfer to Jersey Garden Outlets is available.
The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Free Airport pick up is available on this tour. The Tour Package price will not include Mandatory Tour Guide tips for Airport Pickup.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Customers interested in front seats have to pay $40 per person.
Airport pickup service charges $10/person.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded, but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Applebee Party Pass (Optional), NY||$399.00||$250.00||$399.00|
|Captains & Champagne Fireworks Cruise, NY||$450.00||$450.00||$450.00|
All the prices are listed in USD.
Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
Prices may change without any notice.
Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Free Airport Pickup from JFK/LGA/EWR between 8:30 AM to 12:00 AM. For Domestic arrivals meet the guide at the baggage claim area and at Waiting Area for the international flight.
- 136-51 37th Avenue, 1st Floor, Unit C3, Flushing, NY 11354 from 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- Customers can have the option to Self-check-in of the hotel room after 4:00 PM.
Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from our travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 8 days or more prior to departure - 10% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 75% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties. No matter what the reason of cancellation is this processing fee will be deducted on each refund.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
All reschedule or change in tour requests should be sent seven days before the departure date. Reschedule requests made 7 days more before departure is subject to reschedule Fee. There is $100/per day/per Room charges for rescheduling usually.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Hotels and the city/country of stay may change based on availablity.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5.Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7.You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8.Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.