3-Day New York/New Jersey to Corning Museum of Glass, Niagara Falls and Boston Tour
Tour Code: GOL-NYC-459
Duration: 3 Day(s) / 2 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Tue,Sat (2019-04-04 To 2019-10-29) | Tue,Sat (2020-04-04 To 2020-10-29)
A perfect guided tour to explore Whirlpool State Park, Old Fort Niagara, Boston, Niagara Falls, Harvard University, Corning Glass Museum, Quincy Market, Boston Harbor and more with hotel stay included in the price.
We will start our tour in New York and New Jersey. After picking up passengers from the designated locations we will leave for Corning where we will visit the Corning Glass Museum. We will leave for Niagara Falls to visit the Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara. We will enjoy the Niagara Jet Boat Ride. Finally, enjoy the night view before leaving for the hotel.
Hotel: Quality Hotel & Suites Niagara Falls or Similar.
It is a Glass show held in the corning museum of glass. The museum is all about the science, art and history of Glass. The Museum is located in New York City.
A glass-made museum located in the NYC is known as Corning Museum of Glass. The science, history and art of the glass can be seen at this place.
Corning is a city that is located in Steuben County in New York, it is situated on the Chemung River. The population of the city is around 11,000 and the city is named after Erastus Corning.
Niagara Falls is a very famous spot for tourists, one thing to do there is to go on a Jet Boat Ride. This is a very exciting thing to do in Niagara Fall as it is a really different experience.
For over 75 years, visitors from across the globe come to Niagara Falls, They have been able to witness the impressive nighttime illumination of the American and Horseshoe falls. Every season visitors get to experience the autumn in a new way. Complete night-view of Niagara Falls on some summer evenings might be limited or not available because of the late sunset time and the US Federal Government rules on the driving hours.
Situated close to Youngstown in New York, US, Old Fort Niagara is a reinforcement constructed to safeguard the interests of New France in America. The Niagara fall and the museum have made the place even more attractive.
On the north of the city of Niagara Falls, there is a park located in Niagara County known as Whirlpool State Park. From the hiking to the picnic tables and pavilions, everything can be enjoyed at this park.
The second day will start with Niagara IMAX movie which is an informative movie about the Niagara Falls and Native Indians. We will take the Maid of the Mist and get a chance to get as close the Falls as we can. We will leave Niagara Falls for Boston and have the Boston Lobster dinner before heading to our hotel.
Hotel: Holiday Inn or Similar.
Give your taste buds the delight of eating the best Lobster ever. Boston is known for serving more than hundred varieties of Lobsters, so don’t miss out on this treat.
Boston is one of the oldest cities of US, and the capital and the largest city of the state of Massachusetts. It is well known for being the center of education and culture due to it numerous International universities and colleges.
Maid of the Mist Boat is a famous water ride that runs in Niagara Falls. The boat tour provide beautiful scenic views to the visitors.
Niagara Adventure Movie Theater is built in the Niagara Falls State Park which is located in the City of Niagara Falls. It was built in 1885 and is a really famous tourists attraction,
We will start the last day of the tour with an in-depth tour of Harvard University. After the tour, we will go to Boston Harbor to take the optional Boston Harbor cruise to sightsee the beautiful city. We will also visit the Quincy Market Area. At the end of the tour, we will drop you off at the Boston airport. Customers can also get drop off at LGA, EWR or JFK.
The Boston Harbor cruise is lets you sit back relax and enjoy a wonderful ride through the glistering Boston waters as you catch a glimpse of the city’s gorgeous surroundings.
Harvard University Campus Tour, MA requires no pre-registration. Harvard University presents a distinguished and long history of Harvard veterans, military service as the American politics, business and education at the forefront. It offers a highlighting tour that is truly exciting. In the fall and summer, there is a tour highlighting the opulent military history of Harvard.
Located in the Faneuil Hall marketplace of downtown Boston, Quincy Market is a historic building that still presents itself as a souvenir marketplace and food court.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the Tour Guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Customers interested in front seats have to pay $40 per person.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Mandatory Tip for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day. Paid in Cash on Day 1.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks, and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Corning Hot Glass Show, NY||$19.50||$0.00||$19.50|
|Harvard University Campus Tour, MA||$16.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$66.00||$56.00||$56.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$10.00||$12.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
There will be no change in booking after final confirmation.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
We charge $50/person as a fee if you cancel it 15 or more days before the tour departure
We charge $100/person as a fee if you cancel it 9 to 14 days before the tour departure
We charge $200/person as a fee if you cancel it 8 days before the tour departure
You will also bear the charges for other arrangements like airline or hotel cancellation if there is any
If you do not show up on the tour day then there will be no refund.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
Buy 2 Get 3rd Free:
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
1. We highly recommend you to provide your flight details while booking tour with us or at least send us flight details via email 3 days before your tour departure. In case of non-compliance, you will be asked to join your hotel on the first day of tour at your own expense
2. Please check our return timings before booking your return flights at the end of the tour. During high season (National and Summer Holidays) book your flights at least 1 hour later than the suggested time.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
The tour overall was good. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves although there were many hours spent travelling. However, the person who picked us up from the airport was a bit pushy with the optional tours that we did not want to do.
I suggest this tour. I took my little girl for her birthday and we had a ton of fun we intend to go for the late spring visit. Our guide was so useful and kept us engaged with her insight and incredible humor. Likewise she has heaps of anecdotes about the adventure and history of certain urban areas. On the off chance that we return to visit New York, I will come back to Niagara Fall with this Tour. The visit was very much arranged and timetables were met well. I will book again when I come back to see New York in the summer!
It was a very wise decision of my husband to book this tour for us. Everything goes as mentioned and certainly these people are very professional. The tour operators that GoldenBus is working with, i must say they are very comfortable people to travel with. All the attractions are a highlight for every age group. Even if you are not experiencing all this for the first time you won't get bored of it. The Tour Guide, Hotels, Bus, Food everything lives up to the expectations. It was our anniversary time away from the home and we spent it very reasonably in a great price. I fully recommend this tour and agency to everyone.
I would really like to thank Golden Bus Tours for organizing that tour, it was really great and well organized and punctual. Next i was to thank the tour guide who was really a stand up guy, he was very helpful and very professional and really funny. great Job Golden Bus Tours. I would really like to use your services again, but next time i would visit the West coast.
The best thing i loved about that tour was Niagara Jet boat ride, it was really magical, This was our first time to take that Jet boat ride. nothing was more fun than that, the hotel was really clean and it was just few minutes away from Niagara Falls. Our tour guide was really helpful and professional. We saw Old Fort Niagara, Boston, Niagara Falls, Harvard University, Corning Glass Museum, Quincy Market, Boston Harbor.
We really needed some time off, and i am really glad we chose that tour, it really worth it, we saw Niagara Falls, Whirlpool State Park, Old Fort Niagara, Boston,Harvard University, Corning Glass Museum, Quincy Market, Boston Harbor. And we really liked Boston Lobster Dinner and Boston Harbor Cruise
This was our first time to visit Niagara Falls.it was really an amazing place, a really world wonder! The next best thing was our tour guide, he was really an amazing and professional one. Our hotels were really comfortable and nice enough. We really loved it all. Whirlpool State Park, Old Fort Niagara, Boston, Niagara Falls, Harvard University, Corning Glass Museum, Quincy Market, Boston Harbor.
nothing is more fun than spending time with your family in such an amazing place like Niagara Falls. we had a great time, our accommodation was great, the hotels we stayed at were very clean and comfortable. it was my first tour with Golden Bus Tours and i really intend to do it again.
we had a great time during these 3 days, our tour guide was a very helpful guy, he was also really funny and very professional, i really wish all tour guides are like that. Our bus was clean and the hotels were really comfortable. We really enjoyed that great service, and the best thing was Jet Boat Ride in Niagara Falls. Also Niagara In-depth Tour was really an amazing experience. We really had a great time.
That tour was really perfect. Everything was in its right place, the The tour was really very well organized, we moved exactly on time, there was no delay and even during the tour we were right on schedule, it was a great effort from the tour guide who was a great guy . We really enjoyed Whirlpool State Park, Old Fort Niagara, Boston, Niagara Falls, Harvard University, Corning Glass Museum.
The bus windows need to be cleaned so that photos could be taken as we drive for the many hours on the bus. Also, some of the seats should be repaired. We got stuck behind a chair that was in a reclining position. And sitting many hours in a full coach made it uncomfortable.
We had a transfer guide. It was a lady guide and she was not at all clear with her instructions, confusing and pretty rude. The coach was comfortable, but needs to have some up keeping done. Accommodation was excellent. Thanks GoldenBusTours.
On the upside, Our tour guide was excellent. He spoke clearly and was easy to understand. Will - our guide was good but he could improve on his pronunciation. But no complaints otherwise. They both were always friendly and helpful.
In actual fact, Many people in the group opted out of this tour. He should not have been so pushy to make a commission from us. I think it should be made clear that it was optional and it is our decision to opt in or not for it. It was not a first good impression we had for the travel agent.
As we had already spent a few days in New York beforehand. I do not think that it was right of tour guide to tell us that we should get our friends/relatives come take us out during the 5 hours we are on our own, as he seemed to imply we would be stuck in some hotel with nothing to do.
This was a memorable tour and I will firmly suggest your name to other people. Visit guide was professional and accommodating to all. Time given at different spots was sufficient. Hotel arrangements were great. I will recommend this visit to all. All the best from us to the guide and particularly the travel agency who ensured we are open to amid our adventure and even while booking the visit.