1-Day Los Angeles to Desert Hills Premium Outlet, Palm Spring and San Jacinto Mountains Aerial Tram Ride Tour
Tour Code: GOL-LA-340
Duration: 1 Day
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Explore Palm Springs, San Jacinto Mountains, Cable Car, and Desert Hills Premium Outlet on this exciting one day guided bus tour with excellent transportation at a deal breaking prices with great discounts.
- Minimum 4 passengers.
- Palm Springs Aerial Tram Ride is only available from Monday to Friday.
- Only the guides and drivers who have COVID 19 negative can provide services from now onwards. Drivers and Guides will wear the mask. They will disinfect the bus daily. Travelers will have to wear the mask and their temperature will be monitored regularly. Travelers will be provided with hand sanitizer and wipes. We recommend travelers to bring their own hand sanitizer also. Bus sitting will be based on the standards set by the Government.
We will mark the beginning of our tour by departing Los Angeles. Our tour will head to Palm Springs, where guests can take a cable car over the San Jacinto Mountains. Afterwards, our tour will head to Desert Hills Premium Outlet, where guests can take advantage of the discounts on the products of famous brands. Here you will find the most popular brands and will be able to shop at their outlets at discounted rates. Finally we will leave for Los Angeles where we will arrive by 6:00 pm in the evening.
The desert Hills premium Outlet is a great source of outlet shopping. The desert hills premium outlet is located in the beautiful US state of California. The place is a popular shopping outlet visited by both residents and tourists alike.
A shopping Centre opened with the luxury boutiques including the first McQueen Alexander outlet in California is Palm Spring Outlet. There are lots of things which are loved by the tourists.
The Palm Springs Aerial Tram ride is the rotating tram car. This is the largest in the world that travels on two and one-half miles on the stunning Chino Canyon cliffs. This is a ten-minute journey and as the tram rotates slowly, viewing spectacular and scenic vistas is possible.
The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Palm Springs Aerial Tram Ride is only available from Monday to Friday.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Fee for all Optional Activities and entrance paid in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets for the whole group. Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Seasonal attractions will be closed after a certain time and itinerary will be changed based on it. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charge for the driver and the guide will be $12 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior(65+ yrs)|
|Palm Springs Aerial Tram Ride, CA||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
All the prices are listed in USD.
Any Amount paid in cash to the Tour Guide is not refundable.
Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
Prices may change without any notice.
Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- 7000 Beach Blvd,(Holiday Inn Buena Park - Hotel Guest Only) Buena Park, CA 90620 at 6:45 AM
- 1211 E Garvey St, (Vanllee Hotel & Suites LVGEM - Hotel Guest Only) Covina, CA 91724 at 6:50 AM
- 8560 Westminster Blvd, (Seafood Paradise Restaurant) Westminster, CA 92683 at 7:00 AM
- 14299 Firestone Blvd, (Holiday Inn La Mirada - Hotel Guest Only) La Mirada, CA 90638 at 7:00 AM
- 7709 Telegraph Road, (Quality Inn Montebello Plaza - Hotel Guest Only) Montebello, CA 90640 at 7:15 AM
- 3 Centerpointe Dr, (La Quinta Inn & Suites Buena Park - Hotel Guest Only) La Palma, CA 90623 at 7:15 AM
- 1 Industry Hills Pkwy, City of Industry, (Pacific Palms Resort - Hotel Guest Only) CA 91744 at 7:15 AM
- 1230 S Golden West Ave #B, (99 Ranch Market) Arcadia, CA 91007 at 7:20 AM
- 888 Montebello Blvd, (DoubleTree Hotel - Hotels Guest Only) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 7:30 AM
- 3633 Rosemead Blvd, (Bokai Garden Hotel - Hotel Guest Only) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 7:30 AM
- 9920 Valley Boulevard, (Holiday Inn El Monte - Hotel Guests Only) El Monte, CA 91731 at 7:30 AM
- 434 Potrero Grande Dr, (Baymont by Wyndham Monterey Park - Hotel Guest Only) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 7:30 AM
- 8832 Glendon Way, (Hartford Hotel - Hotel Guest Only) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 7:35 AM
- 705 San Gabriel Blvd, (Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Los Angeles Rosemead - Hotel Guest Only) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 7:35 AM
- 9488 Valley Boulevard, (Quality Inn Rosemead - Hotel Guest Only) Rosemead at 7:40 AM
- 225 W Valley Blvd,(Hilton San Gabriel - Hotel Guest Only) Rosemead at 7:45 AM
- 123 S Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Plaza Hotel - Hotel Guest Only) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 7:50 AM
- 117 E. Garvey Ave., (ABC Cafe) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 08:00 AM
- 1170 Fairway Dr, (Quality Inn & Suites - Hotel Guest Only) Walnut, CA 91789 at 9:15 AM
- 18317 S, Pioneer Blvd, Cerritos Diho Plaza, CA 90701 at 7:00 AM
- 638 N Broadway, (LA Dim Sum, China town) Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 07:20 AM
- 5394 F Walnut Ave, Irvine 99 Ranch Market, Irvine, CA 92604 at 06:30 AM
- 18414 Colima Road, (Hong Kong Plaza) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 08:55 AM
- 18880 Gale Ave, (Best Western Plus Executive Inn) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 (Hotel Guest Only) at 9:10 AM
- 21725 E. Gateway Center Dr,(Holiday Inn Diamond Bar - Hotel Guest Only)Diamond Bar, CA 91765 at 9:30 AM
Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter what the reason of cancellation is no refund or reschedule for any cancellation request made with in last 7 days of departure date. Even if the cancellation request comes in because of COVID.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 14 days or more prior to departure - 10% of total tour fees.
⇒ 8-13 days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fees.
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees.
Any Amount paid in cash to the Tour Guide is not refundable.
In the case of Yellowstone, helicopter, and Air Bus Tours NO refund in case of cancellation within 7 days before departure date.
A formal cancellation request should be sent via email.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties. No matter what the reason of cancellation is this processing fee will be deducted on each refund.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $150 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-TICKET (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
No, reschedule or change in original booking plan is possible.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5.Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7.You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8.Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
The tour was absolutely nice and compact; you didn’t have to spend 4 to 5 days on a single trip. Anyhow, I already had one day off from my work and due to constant nagging by my sister, she and I boarded this tour and I must say, I really had some good time, which is rare for me nowadays. Definitely recommended.
It was a short tour, very short in fact and the fees charges was higher as compared to a tour that is hardly consist on one day. Apart from that, the tour was actually nice, the cable car was nice, and my wife and I, got us a good deal on D&G shirts at Desert Hills Factory Outlet.
I recommend this tour. I gave 4 stars as the transportation was ok, but it was surpassed by the friendly behavior of the tour guide and driver. They were very friendly and most of the times were with passengers explaining the importance of each place to visit. There are mandatory tips and fees to be paid, so friends do bring some extra cash. This 1 day tour also appeared to be really extensive as it covered so many important places and also the premium outlet that had top brands choices at discount prices. It was one of the best tours.
Giving my review is important so that it helps others who wish to take this tour. This was a good tour and they showed us beautiful scenic views. We experienced the temperature to be cold and everything was looking beautiful. This is a must go place to enjoy the aerial tram ride tour. The ride is beautiful and fun and the car floor spins offering a complete view of the place. The Palm springs were the best offering amazing views and the not to miss was the premium outlet that had the best collection of things to buy at discounted prices.
I enjoyed the Palm Springs, the Los Angeles bus tour that was a coach with air-condition. I liked the spectacular views and also the aerial tramway that allowed appreciating the deserts beauty. We had a lot of free time to shop at the premium outlets and buyers could get great bargains on their top-notch designer brands. The only problem was with the aerial tramway for which we had to wait for some time and i also felt they could have showed us some more interesting places than allotting so much time for the shopping outlet. It was not that everyone wishes to shop.
The highlight of this trip for me was definitely the Palm Springs aerial tramway that gave a chance to see the city views and also the desert sprawling below. This is a must in Palm Springs and no one should miss the tramway. It gave me a lovely feeling of being on the road and in one minute and a ride i was on the mountain and snow. The rotating of tram is really interesting, but this i disliked as i felt nauseate. Of course, the views were incredible at the top and avoid the restaurants at the top, you can find beneath better choices.
Copyright © 2023 GoldenBusTours LLC. All rights reserved. By using this website & its services you agree to our Terms & conditions.