1-Day Los Angeles to San Diego Harbor Cruise and City Sightseeing Tour
Tour Code: GOL-LA-401
Duration: 1 Day
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Wed,Fri (2021-01-01 To 2024-12-31)
Explore San Diego Harbor, Aircraft Carrier Midway Island, Balboa Park, and the Old City of Santiago on our exciting 1-day bus tour starting from Los Angeles with special discounts and exclusive offers.
- Admission Fee Included for San Diego Bay Bruise and Carrier Ticket.
- Only the guides and drivers who have COVID 19 negative can provide services from now onwards. Drivers and Guides will wear the mask. They will disinfect the bus daily. Travelers will have to wear the mask and their temperature will be monitored regularly. Travelers will be provided with hand sanitizer and wipes. We recommend travelers to bring their own hand sanitizer also. Bus sitting will be based on the standards set by the Government.
Port San Diego
Depart from Los Angeles in the morning and drive along the beautiful Southern California coastline to the southern tip of California's harbor city-San Diego. After about two hours' drive, we will travel through downtown San Diego to the home port of the world famous US Seventh Fleet, San Diego Port. Take a cruise on the bay, enjoy leisurely views of the famous attractions of Port San Diego and have a chance to see the world's most powerful carrier attack group.
After the Gulf cruise, everyone will want to unveil the mystery of the super aircraft carrier. At this time, tourists can board the glorious record of the Midway aircraft carrier and visit the internal structure and equipment of the aircraft carrier.
Old Town of San Diego
The last stop is to visit the San Diego Old Town, which is more than 100 years old, and experience the early Spanish-style buildings and history of California. In the evening, we will return to Los Angeles by car, ending the day trip to San Diego full of rich history and culture.
Visit the urban cultural park of Balboa in San Diego which offers natural vegetation zones, gardens, museums, zoos, green belts and many recreational activities.
Tourists and residents visit old Town San Diego, CA. The history and its culture are its main attraction. More than 25 restaurants are offering cultural and authentic cuisine, besides shopping and food options. There are many events and also entertainment features in the restaurants. Visitors can experience the finest days.
San Diego Bay is a natural harbor and deepwater port located in San Diego County, California near the U.S. Mexico border. The cruise gives an unforgettable experience of the San Deigo’s skyline.
San Diego is a city on the Pacific coast of California known for its beaches, parks and warm climate. Tourism industry owes the best in changing the city’s climate with many Spanish and Mexican heritages.
A well-known Maritime museum in San Diego is famous with the name of USS Midway Museum. It was established in 2004 as a museum. The aircraft carriers Midway are present the museum.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Admission Fee Included for San Diego Bay Bruise and Carrier Ticket.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important:We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
- 600 N Broadway, Chinatown, Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 7:00 AM
- 800 N Alameda St, Union Station ( In front of Main Entrance) Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 07:00 AM
- 222 W Houston Ave, (Howard Johnson Inn) Fullerton, CA 92832 at 7:10 AM
- 225 W, Valley Blvd, (Hilton Hotel San Gabriel) San Gabriel, CA 91776 (Hotel Guest Only) at 07:15 AM
- 123 South Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Plaza Hotel) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 7:15 AM
- 3633 N, (Bokai Garden Hotel Rosemead) Rosemead Blvd, CA 91770 at 07:30 AM
- 1500 S Raymond Ave, (The Hotel Fullerton - Hotel Guest Only) Fullerton, CA 92831 at 7:30 AM
- 303 E Valley Blvd, (Sheraton San Gabriel) San Gabriel, CA 91776 (Hotel Guest Only) at 07:30 AM
- 1211 East Garvey street, (Vanllee Hotel & Suites) Covina, CA 91724 at 07:30 AM
- 9920 Valley Blvd, (Holiday Inn El Monte) El Monte, CA 91731 (Hotel Guests Only) at 7:45 AM
- 9488 Valley Blvd, (Quality Inn) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 08:00 AM
- 3200 W Temple Ave, (La Quinta Inn & Suite Pomona - Hotel Guest Only) Pomona, CA 91768 at 8:00 AM
- 1 Industry Hills Pkwy, (Pacific Plam Resort) La Puente, CA (SFO Hotel guest only) at 08:00 AM
- 21725 E. Gateway Center Dr,(Holiday Inn Diamond Bar - Hotel Guest Only)Diamond Bar, CA 91765 at 8:15 AM
- 1015 Nogales, Street, (Rowland Heights 99 Ranch ) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 08:30 AM
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
it was just so much to see in a single day about the San Diego city. I think it was the one of the best ways to visit core charms of that city since the humongous airplane carrier, Harbor cruise, and historic city tours helped us leaned so much. Thanks for this wonderful and reasonable bus trip. WE enjoyed a lot!
I admit that our bus journey was quite fascinating, however in my opinion it could have more fascinating as well as enjoyable if we could have toured a bunch of more places. The pick-up and drop-off service was facilitating as it picked and dropped us at our hometown Los Angeles. It was good day.
I had an amazing day during that tour, it was my first time to see all these places, i really loved the Aircraft Carrier in the Midway Island, and the San Diego Harbor Cruise was great!. i just hope i can join that tour again with some friends .
i really loved every second during that tour, i was really surprised to see the tour guide speaking great Chinese! also the places we went to were really beautiful and the tour was really organized. it was such an amazing experience
David J. Henderson
Well i am going to be honest, i was really upset because most the people on that tour were Chinese, and we were the only Americans, so the tour guide was speaking Chinese most of the time! if it was not for the fact that i saw these places before, it would have been really bad! other than that the tour was great of course