Los Angeles – Pyramid Lake – The Outlets at Tejon Ranch – Bay Area
We will begin our tour from Los Angeles. First, we will visit the Pyramid Lake. Here we will sightsee the ample amount of water, the mirror-like reflection, and cruising boats. We will visit the museum where we will find out about the modern conservation of the lake and records of the four great ancient floods. We will visit the Outlets at Tejon Ranch and enjoy shopping from the known brands. In the evening, we will reach the Bay Area to spend the night.
Note: We will not visit Pyramid Lake on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn or Hotel Focus SFO or Similar.
Bay Area – Sacramento – Elko
On the second day in the morning, we will visit the California State Capital; Sacramento. It is at the center of the gold rush, first continental railroad, and Pony Express. We will pass through the famous Donner Pass in the evening. We will continue our journey to Nevada and finally, stop in Elko to spend the night.
Hotel: Red Lion Inn or Similar.
Elko – Salt Lake City – West Yellowstone
In the morning of the third day, we will travel to Salt Lake City. We will enjoy driving along the huge salt flats. We will also sightsee the largest Salt Lake of the Western Hemisphere; Great Salt Lake. We will travel through the Wasatch Mountains and pass through the land of scorched rocks in the afternoon. For the night stay, we will stay in West Yellowstone.
Hotel: Yellowstone Country Inn or White Buffalo or Travelers Lodge or Similar.
Yellowstone National Park – Grand Teton – Jackson – Pocatello
On the fourth day, we will depart early in the morning. Today, we will explore the Yellowstone National Park in detail and have an amazing sightseeing experience inside the Park. The main attractions of our Yellowstone National Park tour include Fountain Paint Pot Geyser Basin, Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, Old Faithful and Midway Geyser Basin. Here we will sightsee a variety of wildlife. From here we will visit the Grand Teton National Park. We will take the tour of the town of Jackson and sightsee the beautiful arches made from elk antlers. Our night stay will be in Pocatello.
Hotel: Clarion or Similar.
Pocatello - Salt Lake City – Bryce Canyon
On the fifth day in the morning, we will we will begin our day. We will arrive in Salt Lake City to visit the well-known Temple Square. Here we will know more about the Mormon settlement, their culture, and history. In the afternoon, we will explore the outclass beauty of hoodoos in Bryce Canyon National Park. Previously, this area was known for hunting but now it is a famous tourist attraction. We will later head to the hotel to spend the night.
Hotel: Bryce View Lodge or Similar.
Bryce Canyon City – Optional: Antelope Canyon – Horse Shoe Bend – Zion National Park – Las Vegas
On the sixth day in the morning, we will go to Antelope Canyon. We will visit and explore the Lower Antelope Canyon in detail. It is considered as a heaven for photographers. And people from all over the world come here to take pictures of beautiful slot canyons. After enjoying the magical beauty of Antelope Canyon, we will visit the Horseshoe Bend. Our next stop will be at Zion National Park. We will sightsee the beautiful canyons and cli.ffs at Zion National Park. In the evening, we will reach Las Vegas. We will enjoy our night stay at the Excalibur Hotel.
Note: Optional tour includes Lower Antelope Canyon.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel and Casino or Similar.
Choose one of the two optional tours: Grand Canyon south rim/Grand Canyon West Rim
Option 1: Grand Canyon South Rim
On the seventh day in the morning, we will begin our journey. We will visit the Canyon National Park. While walking on the rim we will experience its breathtaking size and beauty. In the evening, we will return to Las Vegas for the night stay.
Option 2: Grand Canyon West Rim “The Skywalk”
On this day, we will leave the hotel in the morning. First, we will stop at the wonderful Hoover Dam. We will sightsee the Majestic Hualapai Indian Reservation at the West Rim of the Grand Canyon. At the West Rim, we can also walk on the famous glass bridge; Skywalk. We will enjoy the grand view the canyon on a helicopter tour. After this unforgettable tour, we will return to Las Vegas for the night stay.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel and Casino or Similar.
- Grand Canyon Helicopter & Cruise Combo, AZ
- Grand Canyon IMAX, AZ
- Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
- Grand Canyon Skywalk, AZ
- Grand Canyon South Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ
- Grand Canyon South Rim, AZ
- Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ
- Grand Canyon West Rim, AZ
- Hoover Dam, AZ
- Hualapai Indian Reservation, AZ
Las Vegas – Bay Area
Today in the morning we will leave Las Vegas and head to San Francisco. On our way, we will witness the world’s first solar power plant. We will cross the Mojave Desert and sightsee the world’s longest runway at Edwards Air Force Base. We will pass by the Tehachapi mountain range and witness California’s largest wind power generating operation and mountains covered by windmills. We will drive through the fertile Central Valley in the afternoon. In the evening, we will arrive in the Bay Area. Night stay will be in the hotel.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn or Hotel Focus SFO or Similar.
San Francisco City Tour – Transfer out
On the last day, we will explore the best places in San Francisco. Today’s main attractions include the Civic Center, Fisherman’s Wharf, Golden Gate Park, Twin Peaks, Civic Center, Palace of Fine Arts, Golden Gate Bridge, Market Street and Chinatown. At the end of the tour, visitors will transfer to the San Francisco airport.
Note: Visitors must arrange their flights leaving from San Francisco (SFO) airport after 8 pm.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Hotel Accommodation is included in tour.
This is a guided tour.
All Taxes are included.
Mandatory Fee: $100 Great Salt Lake, Yellowstone National Park, Grand Teton, Bryce National Park, Zion National Park, Horseshoe Bend, Glen Canyon Recreation Area.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $8 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Grand Canyon Helicopter & Cruise Combo, AZ||$220.00||$220.00||$220.00|
|Grand Canyon IMAX, AZ||$13.00||$13.00||$13.00|
|Grand Canyon Skywalk, AZ||$30.00||$30.00||$30.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ||$230.00||$230.00||$230.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim, AZ||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ||$188.00||$188.00||$188.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim, AZ||$80.00||$80.00||$80.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$25.00||$35.00|
|Lower Antelope Canyon, AZ||$58.00||$48.00||$58.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Kindly book your flights after 8:00 PM from San Francisco International Airport (SFO).
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ $25/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ $50/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 4 to 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ No request to make any change will be entertained if request is sent 3 days before the departure date
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
6% handling and Processing Fee in the case of any refund for all transactions.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ $75/person or 10% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ $100/person or 50% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 4 - 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
6% handling and Processing Fee in case of any refund for all transactions.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
It was enjoyable to visit so many places on this bus trip. I booked this tour for my family. I was the first time when I was sitting back and someone is driving the car. All the reserved hotels were nice and neat and clean. I especially appreciate the food options, we tried all types of cuisine. We did amazing shopping. I can never forget the beauty of Yellowstone Park and the Grand Canyon. Till the end, we were tired but have unforgettable memories.
This was my first experience to visit through this tour company and it went well. I am satisfied at the end of the tour. All arrangements and services were reasonable. The whole team was very cooperative and professional. I explored many places in nine days. We spent enough time in every place. Comfortable buses and accommodation were provided. The tour guide was the understanding man he helps us all the way. Thanks
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.