9-Day Los Angeles to Las Vegas, Salt Lake City, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Bryce Canyon, Arches National Park and Outlets Shopping Tour (Free Airport Pickup)
Tour Code: GOL-LA-421A
Duration: 9 Day(s) / 8 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Tue,Thu (2019-05-04 To 2019-10-02) | Tue,Thu (2020-05-04 To 2020-10-02)
Join the guided bus tour starting from Los Angeles Las Vegas, Fashion Outlets, St. George, Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, Monument Valley, Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend, Arches National Park, Canyonlands National Park, Old Faithful, Grand Prismatic Spring, Fountain Paint Pot, Fountain Hiking trail, Morning Glory pool, Norris Basin, Yellowstone Canyon, Yellowstone Fall, Mud Volcano, Salt Lake City, Chocolate Factory, Cactus Garden and much more with free airport pickup.
Complementary airport pickup is available at LAX airport from 8:30 am to 10:30 pm. If you cannot make it within the mentioned time frame then you will have to make your own arrangements.
- If you are coming via USA/Canada domestic flight then meet our tour guide at baggage claim area.
- If you are coming via International flight then meet the guide in front of currency exchange at Terminal B.
Those who arrive and join the tour before 5:00 pm can go on an optional Santa Monica sightseeing tour for $25/person.
Hotel: Best Western Plus South Bay Hotel, Ramada Plaza LAX or Similar.
Santa Monica is a beachfront city to the West of Los Angeles. The city is named after a Christian saint known as Monica. Due to the city’s climate, it is a famous resort town.
Santa Monica is not just like any other city neighboring Las Angles but a city that owns a civic and commercial centre. It is also accessible to the popular beaches. Due to its pleasant climate, it is also a resort town.
Today we will leave the hotel in the morning and pass through the Mojave Desert to arrive at the Fashion Outlets. Here we will have our lunch and do some shopping. Following this, we will leave for Las Vegas where our group will make a short stop. Finally, we will leave for St. George where we will have our night stay.
Hotel: America Best Value Inn or Similar.
Fashion Outlet California is the most suggested spot for shopping. Many famous local and international brand labels are available at this outlet.
Today we will head to Southwester Utah to visit the Bryce Canyon National Park. You will witness the diverse ecosystem and hoodoos at the Park. After spending time at the Bryce Canyon National Park we will leave for Zion National Park. The major attraction here is Zion Canyon which is around 15 miles long. You will witness an amazing wildlife at the Park. We will have our night stay in St. George.
Hotel: America Best Value Inn or Similar.
Look down at the stunning forest of rocks, watch the endangered species of wildlife and hike to see the most spectacular wonders of Mother Nature.
The western region of US has a state known as Utah. Salt Lake City is the capital of the state. The overall area of Utah took it on 13th rank. However, it is on the 31st position as per population in US.
A heaven in Southwestern United States with Zion Canyon steep red cliffs is a Zion National Park. It was established in the year 1919. The visitors can go to this place anytime seven days in a week.
We will continue with our tour and head to the beautiful Antelope Canyon which is known as heaven for photographers. You will see the most beautiful slot canyons at Antelope Canyon. We will also visit the Horseshoe Bend where you can enjoy the feeling of water passing through your feet. Finally, we will take you to Monument Valley. It is a very famous valley and featured in plethora of Hollywood movies. To explore it in detail you can take the jeep tour of the valley for additional cost. We will have the night stay in hotel.
Hotel: UTE Mountain Casino Resort or Similar.
Antelope Canyon which is a slot canyon in the American Southwest is a gorgeous place to explore. It is a beautiful site to explore the history of the Navajo people.
The meander with a shape of horseshoe in the river of Colorado Arizona is called Horseshoe Bend. The Grand Canyon is located in the north of this place.
Refers to the jeep tour of Monument valley, the visitors are allowed to sit in a jeep along with a guide who takes them to various sites in the monument valley, the ride is usually of 3 hours.
Refers to a place in San Juan County in the United States Of America, according to the census held back in 2000, the population of this city is 864. Geographically the area of the city is 74.4 km².
On the fifth day of the tour we will take you to Arches National Park. According to the documented detailed there are almost 2000 arches. You will be able to visit the Delicate Arch on a guided tour. It is a very famous and popular landmark of Utah. Then we will take you to Canyonlands National Park which is known as the most beautiful and wonderful Park of the country. It is a truly a magical place and you will not find anything like this. For the night stay we will head to the hotel in Salt Lake City.
Hotel: Ramada Inn SLC or Similar.
Arches National park located in eastern Utah is home to a number of natural sandstone arches. The bewitching red sandstone formations make the park an intriguing place to explore.
As the name suggests it is basically a national park situated at the south eastern Utah. It is located at a very beautiful land scape containing canyons, buttes and mesas by the river of Colorado. The legislation related to the park was converted into the law in the year 1964.
Today we will start with our quest to explore the Yellowstone National. It is the first National Park of the country. We will try to cover all the major points of the Park within two days. Today we will take you to Old Faithful, Grand Prismatic Spring and Fountain Paint Pot, Fountain Hiking trail, Morning Glory pool and others. For the night stay we will take you to a nearby town; West Yellowstone.
Hotel: Travel Lodge or Dude & Roundup or Similar.
Fountain Paint Pot is a beautiful and interesting thermal feature in Yellowstone Park. There is lots of diversity, including mud pots, geysers, and hot springs. There are great colors, and in winter visitors can walk on the snow around the geysers and bubbling sulfur pots.
Located in the heart of Yellowstone National Park, the Grand Prismatic Spring is one of the world’s largest hot springs. It is primarily known for its rainbow coloration which is the ultimate result of microbial mats around the boundaries of the mineral-rich water forming a spectacular colorful complexion in Yellowstone National Park.
In the Yellowstone National Park of Wyoming, US, the Old Faithful Geyser is known for grand, scenic view. This name was given to the building in 1870, when the first geyser in the park got the honor of a name.
The US state of Wyoming is blessed with breathtaking waterfall through a cascade is Yellowstone National Park. The Park has been established in the year 1872.
Today we will again cover Yellowstone National Park. The major attractions of the day include Norris Basin, Yellowstone Canyon, Yellowstone Fall, Mud Volcano and Yellowstone Lake. From here our group will go to Grand Teton National Park. You will enjoy the beautiful views of snowcapped mountains. From here we will visit the Jackson town. The final stop of the day will be in Salt Lake City where we will have the night stay.
Hotel: Ramada Inn SLC or Similar.
In Northwestern Wyoming is located the Grand Teton National Park, it is almost 310,000 acres. The park also include some of the major mountains and peaks which are as long as 40 miles.
Jackson town square is well known as within the Wyoming state, the Jackson Hole Town Square, serving as the local activity and events hub. The Town Square is popular, or its distinctive arches that are in shed elk antlers and these arches serve as the park gateways.
A Mud Volcano is sometimes also known as a mud dome. They are formed by geo-exuded mud or slurries, water and gases. These volcanoes do not produce any lava what so ever.
Norris Geyser Basin is the oldest, hottest and Yellowstone’s most dynamic thermal areas. Norris offers evidence of thermal features for nearly 115,000 years. The features may change daily owing to seismic activity frequent disturbances and water fluctuations. The water here is acidic
The first biggest canyon the river of Yellowstone is known as Yellowstone Canyon. The Yellowstone Falls provides an ideal view from the top of this canyon. It is located in state of Wyoming.
Located in Wyoming the Yellowstone Falls consist of 2 major waterfalls namely Upper Yellowstone Falls and Lower Yellowstone Falls on Yellowstone River in the Yellowstone National Park.
On the eighth day of the tour we will start with exploring the beautiful Salt Lake City. Today we will Great Salt Lake and State Capitol of Utah. We will also visit the famous Temple Square of Mormon Church. At the Church you will find out more about the Mormon teachings. Then we will leave for Las Vegas where you can enjoy the night tour of the city and spend the night.
Hotel: Stratosphere Hotel or Similar.
The Great Salt Lake is located in the Northern part of Utah and is the largest salt water lake in the West, The Great Salt Lake covers an area of around 1700 square miles.
Refers to a night tour of Las Vegas, the tour starts at night and offers spectacular views of the Las Vegas Strip and down town where one can enjoy the Fremont street experience.
It is also known as the salt lake temple and is being run by the church of Jesus Christ. The temple is situated in the city of Utah.
Salt Lake city is the capital city of the US state of Utah. There are several organisations who arrange a single day city tour which covers all the important landmarks and places to visit. Such tours include dine outs at famous restaurants for local cuisine, and shopping spree to buy souvenirs.
The House of Government in Utah has been established in December, 1912. There are offices of State Auditor, Attorney General, Lieutenant Governor and Utah State Legislature located in Utah State Capitol.
We will start in the morning for Ethel M Chocolate Factory. Then we will take you to the Botanical Garden. On our way to Los Angeles we will stop at Barstow Outlets for some shopping and lunch. Then we will again start our journey to Los Angeles.
Book your flights departing from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) after 20:30p.m for U.S and Canada flights or after 21:30 pm for International flights.
Tanger Outlets features the most popular brand manufacturers in more than 2,200 stores. The purchases can be made at 30%-70% below retail prices every day at Tanger Outlets.
Barstow is situated in San Bernardino, California, United States. It was once a small mining point and railway track to Mojave Desert of California. It has very extreme climate condition with little rainfall all-round the year.
TheBotanical Cactus garden is situated at the Ethel M Chocolate Factory in Nevada. The factory and the garden is a popular choice for visitors who are allowed without any admission charge. The garden is known for their water treatment facility and environmental friendly environment.
In the Nevada state of United States, there is an Ethel M Chocolate Factory. The live making of chocolate can be seen at this museum. The visitors can also taste the chocolate as well.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Mandatory Admission: $170 Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Horseshoe Bend, Great Salt Lake, Arches NP, Zion NP, Canyonlands NP, Bryce Canyon, Monument Valley and Fuel Surcharge.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Airport pickup service charges $10/person.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
$10 per person per US National park from 1 Jan, 2020 would be charged. Yellowstone National Park, Grand Teton National Park, Horseshoe Bay, Bryce Canyon, Zion National Park, Arch National Park, Canyonland National Park, Devil Tower, Yosemite National Park, etc.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Antelope Canyon, AZ||$51.00||$51.00||$51.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|Monument Valley Jeep Ride, UT||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|Santa Monica Tour, CA||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Free Airport Pick up from (LAX) airport For U.S domestic & Canada Flights between 8:30am to 10:30pm (U.S Domestic Flights);8:30am to 9:30pm (International Flights).
- Meet the tour guide at the baggage claim area for Domestic arrivals and in front of currency exchange at Terminal B for the international flight.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Since this is a 100% guaranteed departure, in the case of a cancellation, a refund of 120% will be given. The refund, however, doesn’t apply to bad weather conditions, Airport Closures, State Emergencies or anything that is beyond our control as the tour operator.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 16 days or more prior to departure - 14% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 35% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure - 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 14% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 35% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 5 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
9. Bring Cash to pay Tour Guide for Optional Activities. Activities are optional though, but every customer MUST purchase at least 2 attraction tickets. Few attractions are mandatory for all.
They are the best tour company out there. I used to book my tours through other company but found them on Google while searching for my next tour and I decided to book through them. They have a very friendly customer support service and helped me through every step of the booking. These guided tour are really good for people like me. Tour guide made sure that I am with the group throughout the tour as I had walking issues. Thanks.
We came from India for holidays and decided to take this tour. It was long tour but it was worth it. Though there were other options available as well but Canyonlands National Park was the deal breaker for me. This National Park is amazing. I will rate it higher than everyone’s favorite Yellowstone National Park. I would recommend you people to go for newer buses as the one we had was old. But it was still good and comfortable.
Very cool idea to have a long bus tour with accommodation included. If I were a tourist this is surely the type of tour bus I would appreciate between the informational component and the live entertainment it is a very fun and unique experience.
I am really thankful to one friend of mine who recommended Golden Bus Tours to me. It is really an amazing company, their services are wonderful and their customer service team are very helpful and patient. Also the organization of the tour was really great. we moved exactly on time according to the schedule that was given to us by the tour guide, who was a really nice and helpful guy. Great job Golden Bus Tours.
Thomas L. Maestas
The tour itself was really great, i just had a couple of issues, first the bathroom on the bus was for emergencies only,so we had to wait for breaks, also i really wish if admissions were included in the tour price. But other than that, we really had a great time, we loved all places we saw and the tour was very well organized. Hotels were really good and the tour guide was real nice guy. We loved ion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, Monument Valley, Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend, Arches National Park, Canyonlands National Park, Old Faithful, Grand Prismatic Spring, Fountain Paint Pot, Fountain Hiking trail, Morning Glory pool,
One of the things i really liked about that tour was the Complimentary Airport pick up and drop off service. Next best thing was the accommodation, though our hotels were not 5 stars, but they were very clean and comfortable hotels. The organization of the our was amazing, there was no delay at all and our tour guide was very professional guy. we enjoyed a lot Bryce Canyon National Park, Monument Valley, Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend, Arches National Park, Canyonlands National Park, Old Faithful, Grand Prismatic Spring, Fountain Paint Pot