Hometown – New York – Night Tour
Complimentary airport pickup is available at New York Airport. The professional tour guide will transfer visitors to the hotel. Visitors may join the night tour of the New York City (Optional Tour). Night stay in the hotel.
Hotel: Ramada Plaza Newark Airport or Similar.
New York City Tour
Today in the morning we will start our day to explore the popular landmarks of New York City. We will visit the world's famed Wall Street, Trinity Church, Federal Hall, Ground Zero of Former World Trade Center. We will witness the matchless view of New York City at the top of the One World Trade Center (Optional tour). We will also enjoy a harbor cruise ride and view the Statue of Liberty, a universal symbol of freedom (Optional tour). We will also visit the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum and Metropolitan Museum of Art (Optional tour). Our bus passes by the St. Patrick Cathedral, Fifth Avenue, and Rockefeller Center. We will take you to the hotel for the night stay.
Hotel: Ramada Plaza Newark Airport or Similar.
New York – Princeton University – Philadelphia – Lancaster – Washington DC
On the third day in the morning, we will leave New York and head to Philadelphia. First, we will visit the Princeton University. In Philadelphia, we will explore the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall. Then we will head to Lancaster which is home to the oldest Amish settlement in the U.S. In Amish Village, we will witness Amish farms, market, houses, and enjoy the fascinating buggy rides (Optional tour). We will arrive in Washington, DC in the afternoon. Overnight stay will be in the hotel.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Gaithersburg or Similar.
Washington DC City Tour
On the fourth day, we will enjoy the whole day exploring Washington DC. The main attractions are the White House, Lincoln Memorial, Jefferson Memorial, Korean War Memorial, Washington Monument, Vietnam War Memorial, the Smithsonian. We will also visit the President Museum (Optional tour). We may enjoy Washington, DC in Depth Tour (Optional tour) that includes sightseeing library of Congress (Inside visit), the Capitol Hill (Inside visit), the Supreme Court (outside) or we may enjoy free time. We will have the night stay in the hotel.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Gaithersburg or Similar.
Washington DC – Corning Museum of Glass – Niagara Falls
On the fifth day in the morning, we will leave the hotel and head to Corning Museum of glass. Here we will see a huge collection of glass objects and shop some of the finest glass items for our loved ones. After that, we will Visit the glorious Niagara Falls and witness the breathtaking beauty of American Falls, Horse Shoe Falls, and the Bridal Veil Falls. We will also visit the Cave of Wind (Optional tour). We will also go for Niagara In-Depth Tour and explore the Whirl Pool and the Old Fort of Niagara (Optional tour). We may also enjoy the beautiful night view of Niagara Falls before heading to the hotel for the night stay.
Hotel: Quality Hotel & Suites or Similar.
Niagara Falls – Thousand Islands – Syracuse
Today in the morning we will begin the sixth day of the tour. First, we will witness the beautiful view of Niagara Falls. In summer, we will take the exciting "Maid of the Mist" cruise to get as close to Niagara Falls as possible (Optional tour). Then we will head to Thousand Islands (US Side). In summer, we will enjoy a sightseeing cruise of the Thousand Islands and enjoy the beauty of the scenic views (Optional tour). Our night stay will be in the hotel.
Hotel: Comfort Inn or Similar.
Syracuse – World’s Top University Tour – Boston
On the seventh day in the morning, we will travel to Boston. Here we will visit one of the best universities in the world; Harvard University. We will enjoy a Campus tour of the university guided by the Harvard student (Optional tour). Then we will have a photo stop by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). Next, we will start exploring the city, the main attractions are Copley Square, The Trinity Church, Boston Public Library, and the John Hancock Tower. We will enjoy an ultimate taste of fresh Boston lobster at dinner (Optional). Our night stay will be in the hotel.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Tewksbury or Similar.
Boston – Hometown
On the last day of the tour in the morning, we will continue to explore Boston. First, we will enjoy the well-known Boston Duck Tour and get a great overview of the city (Optional tour). We will also enjoy exploring the Quincy Market. We will taste food from good restaurants and do shopping. At the end of the tour visitors will board their home flight from Boston or return to New York.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Airport pickup service charges $4/person.
Customers interested in front seats have to pay $40 per person.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded, but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child (3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Amish Farm and House, PA||$23.00||$16.00||$22.00|
|Boston Duck Tour, MA||$45.00||$31.00||$37.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Cave of the Winds, NY||$17.00||$14.00||$17.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$19.50||$0.00||$19.50|
|Harvard University Campus Tour, MA||$16.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, DC||$23.00||$22.00||$23.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|New York City Night Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|One World Trade Center, NY||$34.00||$28.00||$32.00|
|President Museum, DC||$23.00||$22.00||$23.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$21.00||$26.00|
|Thousand Island Cruise, NY||$27.00||$15.00||$27.00|
|Washington DC In-depth Tour, DC||$25.00||$10.00||$18.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Meet the tour guide at the baggage claim area for Domestic arrivals and For international arrivals meet the guide at Arrival Hall.
Free Airport Pickup from JFK/LGA between 8:30AM to 10:30PM & EWR between 10:30AM to 10:30PM. After this time there will be additional charges of $150 for 1-2 person & $10 for each additional person.
Kindly Book your flight to depart from Boston after 1:00 PM or New York (JFK,LGA) after 7:00 PM or (EWR) after 8:30 PM.
136-28 39 Ave, (Jade Asian）Flushing, NY 11354
138 Lafayette St, (Chinatown McDonald's) New York, NY 10013
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
There will be no change in booking after final confirmation.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
We charge $50/person as a fee if you cancel it 15 or more days before the tour departure
We charge $100/person as a fee if you cancel it 9 to 14 days before the tour departure
We charge $200/person as a fee if you cancel it 8 days before the tour departure
You will also bear the charges for other arrangements like airline or hotel cancellation if there is any
If you do not show up on the tour day then there will be no refund.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
Buy 2 Get 3rd Free:
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
1. We highly recommend you to provide your flight details while booking tour with us or at least send us flight details via email 3 days before your tour departure. In case of non-compliance, you will be asked to join your hotel on the first day of tour at your own expense
2. Please check our return timings before booking your return flights at the end of the tour. During high season (National and Summer Holidays) book your flights at least 1 hour later than the suggested time.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
This was a beautiful tour of the monuments and all the notable interesting places. There is certainly no other way to see all these notable places in the quickest way than getting into this tour bus. It was great to see and the night tours were stunning. Our guide accompanied everywhere we went and it appeared incomplete without his presence. This was because he had answers for all the questions and he handled in a pleasing manner. Even if he did not know, he said it in a humorous manner that it never appeared he did not know the answer.
It was my best trip. One of my friends told me about this tour company and I found it the best from others I experienced before. The best thing is that they follow the same itinerary mention in the plan. Busses were always on time and traveling safely. Loved the whole trip and all cities. So much to see and praise. We had good hotels throughout the tour. The tour guide was a skilled man and his coordination was good. Highly recommended.
Spending vacation with my wife to take this tour was a wonderful experience. The trip was good but expensive also. We have to pay money on every third place. The tour guide was accommodation, soft-spoken and caring man. He has lots of information about places and people. We learn lots of new thing and the history of different places. Busses were comfortable and in good condition and hotel stay was good and up to the mark. Overall the trip was amazing and we had a great time. Thanks.
We boarded this bus almost every day a bit late and had to face other tourists rough looking expressions. We could not make it with getting up early on the first two days. Later, our guide encouraged us and ensured we reached perfectly. He woke us up early and so we also made up with it and stopped getting humiliated. The tour guide was informative and gave facts new to us about the various sights, and also included few jokes. He played with the children who were in the tour bus and so everything was a happy-happy tour, best of all.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.