8-Day Los Angeles to Las Vegas, Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon, Lake Powell, Disneyland/San Diego and Universal Studios Tour (Free Airport Pickup)
Tour Code: GOL-LA-392A
Duration: 8 Day(s) / 7 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Thu, Sun(2019-01-01 To 2019-12-31) | Sat(2019-03-23 To 2019-10-26) | Thu, Sun(2020-01-31 To 2020-12-31) | Sat(2020-03-23 To 2020-10-26) |2019-11-26
Explore Rodeo Drive, Farmers Market, Griffith Observatory, Hollywood Walk of Fame, Olvera Street, MGM Grand, Excalibur Hotel and Casino, Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, Lake Powell, Antelope Canyon, Hollywood Boulevard, Chinese Theater, Dolby Theater Complex, Disneyland, USS Midway, Hotel del Coronado, Balboa Park, Golden Coast, and Universal Studios Hollywood on an exciting 8-day bus tour starting from Los Angeles with special discounts and hotel accommodations.
Arrive at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) and take our complimentary airport pickup service between 9 AM to 10 PM. Afterward, guests will check-in at a hotel to catch up some rest. For other time arrivals; paid to pick up service is available as 75$ for the first two passengers and 10$ for each additional one.
Hotel: Hotel Saddleback or Similar.
Begin the journey by traveling through the stunning Los Angeles Basin and enter the Santa Monica. The city is known for the Pacific coastlines with numerous beaches, art galleries and magnificent architecture of the buildings. The journey will be continued to Beverly Hills to visit the famous Rodeo Drive where luxury brand stores are located. Here, guests may stumble across a well-known celebrity while roaming around the cobblestone-paved street. After lunch at the Farmers Market, we will head to Griffith Observatory while passing the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Griffith Observatory is located on the southern peak of Mount Hollywood featuring exquisite bird-eye views of Los Angeles and a museum residing a wide array of space and science-related exhibits. Make a stop at Olvera Street, also known as Little Mexico is an exotic district with a diverse community and residing some of the oldest monuments of Los Angeles. Guests will be returning to the hotels at 6:00 PM. *on Mondays, the Griffith Observatory is closed. Therefore we would be touring the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Hotel: Hotel Saddleback or Similar.
Beverly Hills is a charmingly beautiful neighborhood that houses a number of rich and famous people. It has plenty of Hollywood connections with plenty of stars calling it home.
Farmers Market in Los Angeles is a shopping spot that is famous for its grocery purveyors, Restaurants and a range of trendy shops. Many natives prefer this place over other markets.
The Hollywood Walk of Fame consists of 2500 pointed terrazzo along with Hollywood boulevard having 15 blocks. The sidewalks also consist of embedded brass stars.
To watch Los Angeles reversing to its original outlook, visiting Olvera Street is just the right option. It is also called, “the birthplace of Los Angeles”. Tourists from all over the world appreciate this marketplace.
A shopping district and famous tourist attraction ‘The Rodeo Drive’ is a two-mile long street located in Beverly Hills, California. At this drive there lies a world renowned sculptor of Robert Graham entitled “Torso”.
Santa Monica is a beachfront city to the West of Los Angeles. The city is named after a Christian saint known as Monica. Due to the city’s climate, it is a famous resort town.
Santa Monica is not just like any other city neighboring Las Angles but a city that owns a civic and commercial centre. It is also accessible to the popular beaches. Due to its pleasant climate, it is also a resort town.
The Griffith Observatory, a gift of Los Angeles, California, is situated on the southern bent of Mount Hollywood in Griffith Park of Los Angeles. It is a fine place for restaurant experience, nightlife enjoyment and urban scenery.
The group will arrive in Las Vegas - the city entertainment and lights. Taking a stroll in a warm desert evening at the Las Vegas strip will give the visitors a chance to thoroughly browse the exquisite casinos and hotels ranging from Bellagio, The Venetian Las Vegas, MGM Grand, The Mirage, and many others. Guests may relish the breathtaking light show in downtown spanning across the whole street (optional evening journey). Las Vegas holds countless festivals, performances, and events throughout the seasons that will captivate the visitors. Arrive at the castle-themed hotel and resort; Excalibur Hotel and Casino, to have delicious lunch among many eatery options and to spend the night. Or, guests can head down the strip to stay at another world-class hotel.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel and Casino or Similar.
The Bellagio MGM Grand is a fascinating collection of resort casinos which translates to plenty of fun and excitement to its visitors. It is set in the exciting city of Nevada.
Refers to a night tour of Las Vegas, the tour starts at night and offers spectacular views of the Las Vegas Strip and down town where one can enjoy the Fremont street experience.
Refers to a fantasy show held in the popular city of United States of America known as Las Vegas. The fantasy show is famous for the dance performances held there.
The Las Vegas strip is popular for its casinos and resort hotels. It stretches to the South Las Vegas Boulevard, and the strip is 4.2 miles in length. The strip is highlighted with lights, architecture and includes various attractions offering the best entertainment offerings.
Refers to a resort town in Nevada’s Mojave Desert Known as Las Vegas which is popular for its buzzing energy, casinos and infinite options related to entertainment. Main areas to visit is the Las Vegas Strip.
Mirage Hotel is a very popular hotel is Las Vegas. The hotel is located adjacent to the famous Caesar’s palace. A volcano can also be seen from the Hotel. The hotel can also be reached through the root from Madame Tussauds.
A famous casino resort and 5-diamond luxury hotel is Venetian Mega Centre. It has been established in the year 1999 by adding an Italian theme. The Grand Canal Shoppes are signature attractions nearby this place.
The group will leave Las Vegas in the morning and headed off to Utah state to explore one of most scenic wonders of the country; Zion National Park and Bryce Canyon National Park. Zion National Park is full of charming red stone formations, cliffs, peaks, trails, and valleys. Whereas the enchanting crimson-colored hoodoos and bizarre shaped red rock formations in Bryce Canyon will fascinate the visitors. Later, the group will return to Page City to spend the night.
Hotel: Quality Inn at Lake Powell or Similar.
Look down at the stunning forest of rocks, watch the endangered species of wildlife and hike to see the most spectacular wonders of Mother Nature.
The western region of US has a state known as Utah. Salt Lake City is the capital of the state. The overall area of Utah took it on 13th rank. However, it is on the 31st position as per population in US.
A heaven in Southwestern United States with Zion Canyon steep red cliffs is a Zion National Park. It was established in the year 1919. The visitors can go to this place anytime seven days in a week.
In the morning, we will leave hotels and travel to the world's second largest man-made reservoir, Lake Powell. After browsing the charms of Lake Powell, we will reach the Antelope Canyon also known as the Slot Canyons and paradise of photography lovers (optional). In the evening, the group will return to Las Vegas. *tour drop-off tour drop off at Excalibur Hotel.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel and Casino or Similar.
Antelope Canyon which is a slot canyon in the American Southwest is a gorgeous place to explore. It is a beautiful site to explore the history of the Navajo people.
It refers to cruise tourism service offered at Lake Powel which is a basin positioned at the Colorado River and a popular vacation spot visited by about 2 million people annually.
It is a reservoir located on the river of Colorado precisely between the border of Arizona and Utah, the area is considered as a well-known spot for vacation visited by 2 million people annually.
Page, situated in Arizona, US, is a wonderful touristy destination for tourists with family. This grand family point has professional arrangement for the visitors stay and plans. It has Lake Powell as one of the most powerful attractions.
Continue to Los Angeles in the morning. Upon arrival in the city, we will be exploring the historical and most famous landmarks of Hollywood including Hollywood Boulevard, Chinese Theater, and Dolby Theater Complex where Oscar awards take place yearly. Guests will be transferred to the hotels after dinner.
Hotel: Hotel Saddleback or Similar.
A live performance auditorium in Entertainment complex, Highland Center Shopping Mall and Hollywood on California is known as Dolby Theatre. It has capacity of 3,401 people.
It is a Hollywood street located in California which runs towards Vermont Avenue in the north east, laurel Canyon Boulevard in the west and Sunset Boulevard in the east.
Refers to the city located in the south of California, well known for its television and film industry. The area of the city is 1,302 km² with a population of 3.884 million according to the census of 2013.
TCL Chinese Theatre is a worth money-spending point to visit. The HD sound and screen of the cenima has won the modern youth. The excellence of entertainment is the key of success of the theatre.
Guests will choose either to take the full-day Disneyland or San Diego tour.
Disneyland Tour: for the guests choosing Disneyland tour will relish the day exploring the attractions of Disneyland park which is built directly under the supervision of Walt Disney.
San Diego Tour (Adults/$68, Child/$58): guests choosing the San Diego tour will start in the morning traveling through the scenic Pacific coastlines to reach the largest city of California, San Diego. Make a stop at the US Naval base and browse the longest serving aircraft carrier in the American history, named as USS Midway. Next, we will appreciate exploring the Hotel del Coronado in Coronado Island famous for its history and exquisite Victorian-style architecture. Next, we will be visiting the state's most beautiful Balboa Park featuring greenbelts, natural vegetation zones, gardens, walkways, as well as museums, theaters, and a zoo. At Old Town San Diego, you may pick among many famous Latin American souvenirs and traditional Pueblo handicrafts in this historic and culturally diverse region. While on the way to Los Angeles, guests may catch the sunset view along the famous Golden Coast; the group will return to the hotel around 7:30 PM.
Hotel: Hotel Saddleback or Similar.
Visit the urban cultural park of Balboa in San Diego which offers natural vegetation zones, gardens, museums, zoos, green belts and many recreational activities.
One of the two popular theme parks of Disney World that has been built in the year 1955 is known as Disneyland. The park is famous for its rides everywhere in the world.
The Naval Base San Diego is often referred to as 32nd Street Naval Station, it is one of the largest naval base in the United States and consists of more than 50 ships.
Tourists and residents visit old Town San Diego, CA. The history and its culture are its main attraction. More than 25 restaurants are offering cultural and authentic cuisine, besides shopping and food options. There are many events and also entertainment features in the restaurants. Visitors can experience the finest days.
As the name suggests it is a tourism service which is provided in relation to the city of San Diego. There are various packages in this tourism service with each offering something unique and special.
A well-known Maritime museum in San Diego is famous with the name of USS Midway Museum. It was established in 2004 as a museum. The aircraft carriers Midway are present the museum.
The Los Angeles’s downtown South Grand Avenue is known as Walt Disney Concert Hall. The hall is being operated by Los Angeles Music Centre from the year 2003. This place is also based on an art gallery and restaurant as well.
Today, we will be discovering the Universal Studios Hollywood featuring several theme parks and attractions throughout the region. Guests may come across live movie sets and performances uncovering many secrets of the Hollywood. After that, the tour will be concluded; guests are subjected to schedule their flight from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) after 11:00 PM.
The San Fernando Valley located in Los Angeles has a famous theme park and film studio known as Universal Studios Hollywood. There isn’t any other popular and oldest film studios present in USA.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Antelope Canyon is mandatory (We will charge Antelope Canyon fees after tour confirmation via invoice. It is non-refundable even if you cancel the tour as per the Antelope Canyon policy).
Mandatory Admissions: Horseshoe Bend, Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon and Lake Powell is $35/person
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Airport pickup service charges $4/person.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $8 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Antelope Canyon, AZ||$78.00||$68.00||$78.00|
|Disneyland Theme Park, CA||$129.00||$113.00||$129.00|
|Lake Powell Boat Cruise, AZ||$48.00||$35.00||$48.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$25.00||$35.00|
|San Diego City Tour, CA||$78.00||$78.00||$78.00|
|Universal Studios Hollywood, CA||$109.00||$99.00||$109.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Free Airport Pickup from International Airport (LAX) between 09:00 AM to 10:00 PM (After this time there will be additional charges of $75 for 1-2 person and $10 for each additional person)
- Meet the tour guide at the baggage claim area for Domestic arrivals and For international arrivals meet the guide outside at customs exit.
- Without flight: Meet the Tour Guide at UA Baggage Claim #1 area of Terminal 7.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ $80/person or 15% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ 60% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 4 - 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
6% handling and Processing Fee in case of any refund for all transactions.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ $85 Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ 50% Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 4 to 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ No request to make any change will be entertained if request is sent 3 days before the departure date
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
6% handling and Processing Fee in the case of any refund for all transactions.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
Hi. I’m from Canada and I would like to thank all the team members who made our journey such an enjoyable, exceptional, and memorable one. Although eight days sounded a lot at first, now I wish those days would come back again and we enjoy to the fullest again. I appreciate the guided and optional tours. Lovely photography chances!!!
When we reached LA to join the team up, I thought that’s about it, as the city seemed vibrant and classy, we could have been visiting the attractions there the whole time, that could be enough. Nevertheless, the journey went through Los Angeles to Las Vegas’s lavish casinos, Zion/Bryce Canyon region with so much to explore and do. Our hotels were luxurious with quality service provided by our team. Thanks a lot!
Dorthey, was nice travel host for us on the bus. She guided all the passengers. Griffin Observatory at the Los Angeles Mountain was the best destination of all on our bus trip. Great days!
San Diego tour experience wasn’t that amazing or enjoyable; wished we signed up for the Disneyland tour, but my husband was not into it. Well, the entire tour except the San Diego tour day had those stunning sites that no one would ever want to miss, mentioning the Walk of Fame and the time in Las Vegas – wonderful.