8-Day Los Angeles to Las Vegas, Universal Studios, Disneyland/San Diego, Hoover Dam, Grand Canyon (South/West Rim) Skywalk, Death Valley National Park and San Francisco City Tour (Free Airport Pickup - SFO OUT)
Tour Code: GOL-LA-387A
Duration: 8 Day(s) / 7 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Tue, Wed, Fri, Sat(2017-11-22 To 2018-02-25)
Get going to this fabulous tour for 8 days covering notable places such asSanta Monica, Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, Walk of Fame, Griffith Observatory , Mount Hollywood , Museum, Olvera Street, Disney Land, San Diego, the U.S. Naval compound, USS Midway, Coronado Island, the Hotel del Coronado, Balboa Park, Old Town San Diego, Universal Studios, Mojave Desert, Death Valley, Zabriskie Point, Las Vegas, Las Vegas Strip, South Grand Canyon, Grand Canyon West Rim "The Skywalk," Hoover Dam and more.
On Day 1, guests arriving at Los Angeles Airport will be received by our guide and transferred to a hotel to stay overnight. Free airport pickup is available from 9:00 am to 10:00 pm.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Select La Mirada or Knott's Berry Farm Hotel or similar.
On Day 2 morning, we will start and drive through Los Angeles Basin to visit Santa Monica, prominent for its beach, sunshine, and Vogue. From there we proceed to Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills for Haute fashion featuring top luxury brands. Here, we can walk on the cobblestones paved street. We will have delicious food for lunch at the famous farmer market and post-lunch we will pass by Walk of Fame, visit Griffith Observatory on top of Mount Hollywood for spectacular views. Later, we visit the museum to broaden your knowledge about the universe. Then we will move to Los Angeles birthplace, Olvera Street, referred to as little Mexico. As Griffith Observatory closes every Monday, we will visit Walk of Fame, instead. We will then return to the hotel by 6:00 PM and stay overnight.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Select La Mirada or Knott's Berry Farm Hotel or similar.
Beverly Hills is a charmingly beautiful neighborhood that houses a number of rich and famous people. It has plenty of Hollywood connections with plenty of stars calling it home.
Farmers Market in Los Angeles is a shopping spot that is famous for its grocery purveyors, Restaurants and a range of trendy shops. Many natives prefer this place over other markets.
The Hollywood Walk of Fame consists of 2500 pointed terrazzo along with Hollywood boulevard having 15 blocks. The sidewalks also consist of embedded brass stars.
Refers to the Tour guide service in which one can visit the famous city of California State known as Los Angeles. The city is also referred to as LA by the locals.
Refers to the city located in the south of California, well known for its television and film industry. The area of the city is 1,302 km² with a population of 3.884 million according to the census of 2013.
To watch Los Angeles reversing to its original outlook, visiting Olvera Street is just the right option. It is also called, “the birthplace of Los Angeles”. Tourists from all over the world appreciate this marketplace.
A shopping district and famous tourist attraction ‘The Rodeo Drive’ is a two-mile long street located in Beverly Hills, California. At this drive there lies a world renowned sculptor of Robert Graham entitled “Torso”.
Santa Monica is a beachfront city to the West of Los Angeles. The city is named after a Christian saint known as Monica. Due to the city’s climate, it is a famous resort town.
Santa Monica is not just like any other city neighboring Las Angles but a city that owns a civic and commercial centre. It is also accessible to the popular beaches. Due to its pleasant climate, it is also a resort town.
The Griffith Observatory, a gift of Los Angeles, California, is situated on the southern bent of Mount Hollywood in Griffith Park of Los Angeles. It is a fine place for restaurant experience, nightlife enjoyment and urban scenery.
(Select one of the below two)
On the morning of the third day, we will enjoy a full day in Disneyland, a suitable theme park for people of all age groups.
San Diego (Optional - Adults $68; Child $58)
We will start from the hotel and drive along the Pacific Ocean to San Diego. We will stop by the U.S. Naval compound in San Diego harbor; visit the USS Midway, the longest-serving aircraft carrier in U.S. Naval history. After lunch, we will visit Coronado Island and the Hotel Del Coronado. Next, we will visit, Balboa Park and enjoy the botanical gardens and Spanish architecture lining the promenades. After that, we will visit Old Town San Diego; see the traditional Mexican Pueblos and shops offering Latin American handicrafts and souvenirs. In the late evening, we will drive back to Los Angeles along the Golden Coast, and if you are lucky, you can see the sunset. We will return to the hotel by 7:30 PM and stay overnight.
Hotel: Knott's Berry Farm Hotel or Holiday Inn Select La Mirada or similar.
Visit the urban cultural park of Balboa in San Diego which offers natural vegetation zones, gardens, museums, zoos, green belts and many recreational activities.
One of the two popular theme parks of Disney World that has been built in the year 1955 is known as Disneyland. The park is famous for its rides everywhere in the world.
The Naval Base San Diego is often referred to as 32nd Street Naval Station, it is one of the largest naval base in the United States and consists of more than 50 ships.
Tourists and residents visit old Town San Diego, CA. The history and its culture are its main attraction. More than 25 restaurants are offering cultural and authentic cuisine, besides shopping and food options. There are many events and also entertainment features in the restaurants. Visitors can experience the finest days.
As the name suggests it is a tourism service which is provided in relation to the city of San Diego. There are various packages in this tourism service with each offering something unique and special.
San Diego is a city on the Pacific coast of California known for its beaches, parks and warm climate. Tourism industry owes the best in changing the city’s climate with many Spanish and Mexican heritages.
A well-known Maritime museum in San Diego is famous with the name of USS Midway Museum. It was established in 2004 as a museum. The aircraft carriers Midway are present the museum.
On Day 4, in the morning, we will visit the studio theme park featuring attractions including Shrek and Jurassic Park and also various shows and performances throughout the day. After the Universal Studio Tours, we will drive into the Mojave Desert. Stay overnight in Barstow.
Hotel: Best Western Plus Ontario or similar.
The San Fernando Valley located in Los Angeles has a famous theme park and film studio known as Universal Studios Hollywood. There isn’t any other popular and oldest film studios present in USA.
US Bank Tower, OUE Skyspace LA is 1000 feet above the city. This is a premiere destination offering 360-degree views of LA. Visitors can enjoy an unobstructed view of the open air observation terraces that showcases the scenic and stunning landscapes.
On Day 5, in the morning, we will visit the Death Valley, the most beautiful Valleys in the world. Look out from Zabriskie Point and see desert landscapes known as the badlands. From there, visit the white spreads flat expanse before you and trail on pure table salt crystals. After this park, proceed to the Las Vegas and go on an optional tour that will take you to the best hotels and resorts in Las Vegas or you have the liberty to enjoy and explore the city on your own. Get back in the evening to the hotel and stay overnight.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel and Casino or similar.
The old red sandstone hills that make up the Black Mountains are a fascinating attraction in Western North Carolina with impressive sceneries and trails for a worthy visit.
A park that connects Nevada and California is known as Death Valley National Park. The overall site of this park is similar to any desert.
A Camelot-themed resort is linked to neighboring Tropicana and New York through bridges is known as Excalibur Hotel & Casino. It is located in Nevada.
Refers to a night tour of Las Vegas, the tour starts at night and offers spectacular views of the Las Vegas Strip and down town where one can enjoy the Fremont street experience.
The Las Vegas strip is popular for its casinos and resort hotels. It stretches to the South Las Vegas Boulevard, and the strip is 4.2 miles in length. The strip is highlighted with lights, architecture and includes various attractions offering the best entertainment offerings.
Refers to a resort town in Nevada’s Mojave Desert Known as Las Vegas which is popular for its buzzing energy, casinos and infinite options related to entertainment. Main areas to visit is the Las Vegas Strip.
In the Death Valley National Park, there is a part of Armargosa Range is called Zabriskie Point. The erosion landscapes in this place actually differs it from other Mountain Ranges.
On Day 6, in the morning, we will visit the Grand Canyon for its erosions and visit Canyon National Park offering visitors a chance to be on the rim and stay overnight in Las Vegas hotel.
Grand Canyon West Rim "The Skywalk."
We start in the morning beginning by taking the first stop at the Hoover Dam and go ahead to the Majestic Hualapai Indian Reservation located at the West Rim of the Grand Canyon. We will walk along the rim and on the Skywalk (Optional tour). Guests may take the Helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon and view the Grand Canyon with a bird's eye view. (Optional tour). Eventually, reach the hotel and stay overnight and relax.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel and Casino or similar.
Experience the Grand Canyon Helicopter and cruise combo. It is the best of all worlds' experience. By helicopter, you can see the beautiful environment and Grand Canyon and while you cruise by seeing the unspoiled and wild side of the environment.
The Grand Canyon IMAX is a movie theatre near the Grand Canyon, it is a really popular place, many people visit this sight yearly. The IMAX is one of the best place to be during the visit of the Grand Canyon.
The Grand Canyon National Park is the 15th oldest national park in the United States, it was also included in the UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Park covers an area of 1,217,262 acres.
The Grand Canyon Skywalk is bridge that is shaped like a horseshoe which seems to hover over the Grand Canyon. It is a cantilever bridge with a glass walkway and is a really famous attraction.
Soar above for a 45-minute scenic helicopter ride on Grand Canyon South rim and get fascinating views of Kaibab National Forest, Painted Desert, and Dragon Corridor. This helicopter flight offers the most memorable and amazing views of the canyon entirely.
If you talk about the Grand Canyon South Rim then you will come to know that is the most visited part of the Grand Canyon National Park. It is a really nice place for a short walk or go for hiking.
Get out of your boring routine by hopping into a helicopter and enjoy the luxury tour of sightseeing to the Grand Canyon. View the majestic grandeur of the Colorado River, Grand Canyon and listen to the commentary. This is a scenic helicopter tour flying over Lake Mead, Hoover Dam and Colorado River.
The Grand Canyon National Park is spread on a very large area, one part of the park is known as the West Rim. It is a famous attraction and features think like the Skywalk.
Hopi House is on the Grand Canyon South Rim in the Arizona U.S. State. Hopi House was constructed by the Fred Harvey Company and the building was opened on January 1, 1905. This is the first project at the Grand Canyon designed by Mary Colter, the architect.
A reservation surrounded by historical recreation of Arizona is known as Indian Reservation. This town of Indian tribes is recognized by the government.
A point located in South Rim OF Grand Canyon is known as Mather Point. It is one of the famous points located in Arizona.
On Day 7, in the morning, we will start from Las Vegas towards San Francisco and on the way see the world's largest solar power plant having 340,000 solar panels planted into the vast sea of sand. We will cross the Mojave Desert, and we will see Edwards Air Force Base. Then, we will pass by California's largest windmill farm on Tehachapi Mountain. In the afternoon, we will learn about California agriculture producing over half of nation's total fruits, vegetables, and nuts. Later arrive in the Bay Area in the evening. Stay overnight in the hotel and relax.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn SFO or similar.
California’s Central Valley is large valley, the valley is highly beautiful and full of plantations. It is place that should be visited by everyone.
San Francisco Bay is in the U.S. state of California, surrounded by a contiguous region known as the San Francisco Bay Area dominated by the large cities San Francisco, Oakland, and San Jose.
San Francisco, United States founded in 1979 in north California is the cultural, commercial and financial centre of the city and the only consolidated city in California.
On Day 8, we will start in the morning to discover America’s scenic and culturally diverse city – San Francisco. The places to visit include: Civic Center, Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Park, Fisherman's Wharf, Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts, Market Street and Chinatown. After the tour, we will be transferred to San Francisco International Airport.
Note: Guests may arrange departure air-ticket from SFO after 8 pm.
The China Town of San Francisco is the oldest China Town in North America and also has the largest Chinese community outside Asia. It was established in 1848 and since then it has been an important part of history and culture.
The Civic Center in California is the place which contains the city’s government and cultural institutions. It has two main plazas, the Civic Center plaza and the United Nations Plaza and is one of the most important place in California.
A tourist destination that starts from Van Ness Avenue to Kearny Street in San Francisco is known as Fisherman’s Wharf. It is one of the attractive tour locations in California.
A suspension bridge spanning the Golden Gate Strait is known as Golden Gate Bridge. It connects the Pacific Ocean with San Francisco Bay.
The Golden Gate Park is considered the largest urban park in San Francisco. It holds several best attractions for visitors, like: The Japanese Tea Garden, the Music Concourse, the Stow Lake, the windmills, the Bison Paddock and many more.
The Californian state of United States has a popular shopping destination called Market Street. This market is ideal to purchase things at affordable prices.
A monumental structure constructed for the Panama-Pacific Exposition in 1915 is called Palace of Fine Arts. It is situated in San Francisco.
Twin Peaks is an independent society in California, US, situated on California State Route close to Lade Arrowhead. It has a post office initialized in 1916. Fantastically touristy place to have great time with friends and family!
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the Tours are conducted in 55 seats Air conditioned bus. Some time Tour is conducted in Mini Van based on number of customers.
Hotel Accommodation is included in tour.
This is a guided tour.
All Taxes are included.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Airport pickup service charges $4/person.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charge for the driver and the guide will be $8 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Disneyland Theme Park, CA||$129.00||$113.00||$129.00|
|Grand Canyon Helicopter & Cruise Combo, AZ||$230.00||$230.00||$230.00|
|Grand Canyon Helicopter South Rim||$188.00||$188.00||$188.00|
|Grand Canyon IMAX, AZ||$13.00||$13.00||$13.00|
|Grand Canyon Skywalk, AZ||$30.00||$30.00||$30.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ||$230.00||$230.00||$230.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim, AZ||$80.00||$80.00||$80.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim, AZ||$80.00||$80.00||$80.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$25.00||$35.00|
|San Diego City Tour, CA||$78.00||$78.00||$78.00|
|San Francisco Bay Cruise, CA||$34.00||$25.00||$34.00|
|Universal Studios Hollywood, CA||$109.00||$99.00||$109.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Free Airport Pickup from International Airport (LAX) between 09:00 AM to 10:00 PM (After this time there will be additional charges of $75 for 1-2 person and $10 for each additional person)
- Meet the tour guide at the baggage claim area for Domestic arrivals and For international arrivals meet the guide outside at customs exit.
- Without flight: Meet the Tour Guide at UA Baggage Claim #1 area of Terminal 7.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ $80/person or 15% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ 60% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 4 - 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
6% handling and Processing Fee in case of any refund for all transactions.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ $85 Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ 50% Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 4 to 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ No request to make any change will be entertained if request is sent 3 days before the departure date
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
6% handling and Processing Fee in the case of any refund for all transactions.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I joined this tour on November with my wife and three daughters. It was a long tour, a lot of travelling involved. My younger daughter missed the first half of the tour because she was sleeping the whole way. When we reach Death Valley, it was probably our best place of the entire tour. Everything was well organized, tour guide and driver were nice. We enjoyed a lot.
I usually don't go to pre-planned tours but this one caught my eye, the price was reasonable and it offered a lot more than you would expect from the tour price. As the tour progressed now i understand why the price was so low. The hotels were.. lets just say they were not so great. Luckily we only had to stay the night there and the beautiful landmarks made it up for the hotels.
We appreciate the effort of the tour operator to make a proper plan and to schedule in the given time. The only thing that was not very happy about us every day, we had to get up and start early. But what else to do as we had to visit so many important places that without starting early, we could not have visited all these important places in this 8 days tour. The guide was good, responsive and had detailed information about most places and he spoke good English. He was friendly and helped each passenger whenever required. I liked the tour.
Amazing, I give 5 stars. The arrangements were almost perfect and there was nothing specific to be pointed out. The accommodation arrangements were good and offered the expected comfort. The bus tour was also good, so no regrets. The bus conductor and driver were exceptionally good and they shared the best knowledge possible. No time was wasted anywhere and the places we had our lunch, breakfast and dinner were also very special. A unique tour that was beautiful in its way and even if I had planned it to visit in my own vehicle, I could not have managed visiting all.