Hometown – Los Angeles
On Day 1, guests arriving at Los Angeles Airport will be received by our guide and transferred to a hotel to stay overnight. Free airport pickup is available from 9:00 am to 10:00 pm.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Select La Mirada or Knott's Berry Farm Hotel or similar.
Los Angeles City Tour
On Day 2 morning, we will start and drive through Los Angeles Basin to visit Santa Monica, prominent for its beach, sunshine, and Vogue. From there we proceed to Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills for Haute fashion featuring top luxury brands. Here, we can walk on the cobblestones paved street. We will have delicious food for lunch at the famous farmer market and post-lunch we will pass by Walk of Fame, visit Griffith Observatory on top of Mount Hollywood for spectacular views. Later, we visit the museum to broaden your knowledge about the universe. Then we will move to Los Angeles birthplace, Olvera Street, referred to as little Mexico. As Griffith Observatory closes every Monday, we will visit Walk of Fame, instead. We will then return to the hotel by 6:00 PM and stay overnight.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Select La Mirada or Knott's Berry Farm Hotel or similar.
San Diego or Disneyland
(Select one of the below two)
On the morning of the third day, we will enjoy a full day in Disneyland, a suitable theme park for people of all age groups.
San Diego (Optional - Adults $68; Child $58)
We will start from the hotel and drive along the Pacific Ocean to San Diego. We will stop by the U.S. Naval compound in San Diego harbor; visit the USS Midway, the longest-serving aircraft carrier in U.S. Naval history. After lunch, we will visit Coronado Island and the Hotel Del Coronado. Next, we will visit, Balboa Park and enjoy the botanical gardens and Spanish architecture lining the promenades. After that, we will visit Old Town San Diego; see the traditional Mexican Pueblos and shops offering Latin American handicrafts and souvenirs. In the late evening, we will drive back to Los Angeles along the Golden Coast, and if you are lucky, you can see the sunset. We will return to the hotel by 7:30 PM and stay overnight.
Hotel: Knott's Berry Farm Hotel or Holiday Inn Select La Mirada or similar.
On Day 4, in the morning, we will visit the studio theme park featuring attractions including Shrek and Jurassic Park and also various shows and performances throughout the day. After the Universal Studio Tours, we will drive into the Mojave Desert. Stay overnight in Barstow.
Hotel: Best Western Plus Ontario or similar.
Los Angeles – Death Valley National Park – Las Vegas
On Day 5, in the morning, we will visit the Death Valley, the most beautiful Valleys in the world. Look out from Zabriskie Point and see desert landscapes known as the badlands. From there, visit the white spreads flat expanse before you and trail on pure table salt crystals. After this park, proceed to the Las Vegas and go on an optional tour that will take you to the best hotels and resorts in Las Vegas or you have the liberty to enjoy and explore the city on your own. Get back in the evening to the hotel and stay overnight.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel and Casino or similar.
Las Vegas – Hoover Dam – Optional Grand Canyon (South Rim or West Rim Skywalk) – Las Vegas
On Day 6, in the morning, we will visit the Grand Canyon for its erosions and visit Canyon National Park offering visitors a chance to be on the rim and stay overnight in Las Vegas hotel.
Grand Canyon West Rim "The Skywalk."
We start in the morning beginning by taking the first stop at the Hoover Dam and go ahead to the Majestic Hualapai Indian Reservation located at the West Rim of the Grand Canyon. We will walk along the rim and on the Skywalk (Optional tour). Guests may take the Helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon and view the Grand Canyon with a bird's eye view. (Optional tour). Eventually, reach the hotel and stay overnight and relax.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel and Casino or similar.
- Bright Angel Point Trail, AZ
- Grand Canyon Helicopter & Cruise Combo, AZ
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Only, AZ
- Grand Canyon IMAX, AZ
- Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
- Grand Canyon Skywalk, AZ
- Grand Canyon South Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ
- Grand Canyon South Rim, AZ
- Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ
- Grand Canyon West Rim, AZ
- Hoover Dam, AZ
- Hopi House, AZ
- Hualapai Indian Reservation, AZ
- Mather Point, AZ
Las Vegas – San Francisco
On Day 7, in the morning, we will start from Las Vegas towards San Francisco and on the way see the world's largest solar power plant having 340,000 solar panels planted into the vast sea of sand. We will cross the Mojave Desert, and we will see Edwards Air Force Base. Then, we will pass by California's largest windmill farm on Tehachapi Mountain. In the afternoon, we will learn about California agriculture producing over half of nation's total fruits, vegetables, and nuts. Later arrive in the Bay Area in the evening. Stay overnight in the hotel and relax.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn SFO or similar.
San Francisco City Tour – Transfer
On Day 8, we will start in the morning to discover America’s scenic and culturally diverse city – San Francisco. The places to visit include: Civic Center, Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Park, Fisherman's Wharf, Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts, Market Street and Chinatown. After the tour, we will be transferred to San Francisco International Airport.
Note: Guests may arrange departure air-ticket from SFO after 8 pm.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
Most of the Tours are conducted in 55 seats Air conditioned bus. Some time Tour is conducted in Mini Van based on number of customers.
Hotel Accommodation is included in tour.
This is a guided tour.
All Taxes are included.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Airport pickup service charges $4/person.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charges for the driver and the guide will be $8 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child (3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Disneyland Theme Park, CA||$119.00||$113.00||$119.00|
|Grand Canyon Helicopter & Cruise Combo, AZ||$220.00||$220.00||$220.00|
|Grand Canyon Helicopter Only, AZ||$188.00||$188.00||$188.00|
|Grand Canyon IMAX, AZ||$13.00||$13.00||$13.00|
|Grand Canyon Skywalk, AZ||$30.00||$30.00||$30.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ||$230.00||$230.00||$230.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim, AZ||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim, AZ||$80.00||$80.00||$80.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$25.00||$35.00|
|San Diego City Tour, CA||$68.00||$58.00||$68.00|
|San Francisco Bay Cruise, CA||$32.00||$22.00||$32.00|
|Universal Studios Hollywood, CA||$127.00||$121.00||$127.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Kindly book your flights after 8:00 PM from San Francisco International Airport (SFO).
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ $25/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ $50/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 4 to 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ No request to make any change will be entertained if request is sent 3 days before the departure date
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
6% handling and Processing Fee in the case of any refund for all transactions.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ $75/person or 10% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ $100/person or 50% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 4 - 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
6% handling and Processing Fee in case of any refund for all transactions.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I joined this tour on November with my wife and three daughters. It was a long tour, a lot of travelling involved. My younger daughter missed the first half of the tour because she was sleeping the whole way. When we reach Death Valley, it was probably our best place of the entire tour. Everything was well organized, tour guide and driver were nice. We enjoyed a lot.
I usually don't go to pre-planned tours but this one caught my eye, the price was reasonable and it offered a lot more than you would expect from the tour price. As the tour progressed now i understand why the price was so low. The hotels were.. lets just say they were not so great. Luckily we only had to stay the night there and the beautiful landmarks made it up for the hotels.
We appreciate the effort of the tour operator to make a proper plan and to schedule in the given time. The only thing that was not very happy about us every day, we had to get up and start early. But what else to do as we had to visit so many important places that without starting early, we could not have visited all these important places in this 8 days tour. The guide was good, responsive and had detailed information about most places and he spoke good English. He was friendly and helped each passenger whenever required. I liked the tour.
Amazing, I give 5 stars. The arrangements were almost perfect and there was nothing specific to be pointed out. The accommodation arrangements were good and offered the expected comfort. The bus tour was also good, so no regrets. The bus conductor and driver were exceptionally good and they shared the best knowledge possible. No time was wasted anywhere and the places we had our lunch, breakfast and dinner were also very special. A unique tour that was beautiful in its way and even if I had planned it to visit in my own vehicle, I could not have managed visiting all.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.