Hometown – New York City (Self-Guided Tour in Flushing)
Today, our tour guides will receive the arrivals at the airports of New York and New Jersey (JFK, LGA, EWR). Meet our tour guides at the Baggage Claim Area, or if you are reaching the airport by taking an international flight, our tour guides will be waiting at the Passenger Waiting Area of the airports. We offer an optional tour for the arrivals before 5:00 PM in New York to explore the Flushing in Queens as well as the Macy Shopping Center. Arrivals at the EWR airport can take our optional journey to Jersey Outlet Mall for the famous outlet brand shopping experience. In addition, all the guests joining the tour before 4:30 PM are able to participate in our exclusive Night Tour in New York to discover the authentic culture and nightlife of this vibrant town (tour fee: $25/adult and $15/child). Overnight stay in New York.
New York Morning Tour: board our exclusive morning tour in New York upon joining the tour before 9:00 AM. The New York Morning Tour highlights the DUMBO neighborhood, Madison Square, Flatiron Building, Washington Square Park, and much more.
Hotel: E Hotel Banquet & Conference Center, Red Roof Inn, Days Inn or Similar.
New York City Tour
In the morning, our tour group will begin the New York City Tour which highlights the top-notch landmarks, history, and culture of this country’s largest city. Get to the top floor of Empire State Building to witness the miraculous aerial view of New York and Central Park. Take a sightseeing Hudson River Cruise and appreciate browsing the panoramic views of this vibrant town and the iconic Statue of Liberty. Arrive at the renowned USS Intrepid, which is a former military aircraft carrier, now it’s opened for the public exhibiting the Concorde aircraft and more. Our next stop is the New York Wall Street where guests will discover the Trinity Church, New York Stock Exchange, Charging Bull, and pay visits the famous Times Square, Madame Tussauds and the world’s largest Metropolitan Museum of Art. Wander around the well-known landmarks in New York such as the Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, Ground Zero, One World Trade Center, and more. Later, our group will return to the hotels to spend the night.
Hotel: E Hotel Banquet & Conference Center, Red Roof Inn, Days Inn or Similar.
Philadelphia – Washington DC
In the morning, our guests will be taken to Philadelphia, the birthplace of American political history. Here, located the Independence National Historical Park which houses the significant historical landmarks including the Independence Hall where the American constitution was first signed. Guests will also learn about the history of Liberty Bell. Witness the charms of Washington, Congress Hall, and other iconic landmarks in Philadelphia. Continue the tour towards Washington DC. Arrive at Lincoln Memorial, a grand monument honoring the former president Abraham Lincoln with a massive marble statue placed inside. Lincoln Memorial overlooks the scenic views of Reflecting Pool, Washington Monument, and the US Capitol. Take a tour of the famous Vietnam Veterans Memorial, Korean War Memorial, and then arrive at the National Mall. Here, located the Smithsonian National Air & Space Museum which entices the visitors for its wide array of exhibits including interactive virtual space flights and historical exhibits relating to the science of space and air travel. Appreciate taking photographs with the backdrops of White House and US Capitol buildings. Later, our guests will have a chance to board a sightseeing cruise on Potomac River (whereas in winters the Potomac River cruise remains closed, our group will explore the International Spy Museum instead). While wandering around the political town, guests will also discover the charms of Thomas Jefferson Memorial, WWII Memorial, and more. Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: Days Inn, Quality Inn, Comfort Inn or Similar.
- Capitol Reflecting Pool, DC
- Congress Hall, PA
- DC Cruise, DC
- Independence Hall, PA
- Independence National Historical Park, PA
- International Spy Museum, DC
- Korean War Veterans Memorial, DC
- Liberty Bell, PA
- Lincoln Memorial, DC
- National Mall, DC
- Philadelphia, PA
- Smithsonian Institution, DC
- US Capitol, DC
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial, DC
- Washington Monument, DC
- Washington, DC
- White House, DC
Corning – Niagara Falls
Begin the journey in the morning by traveling towards the Corning City in New York. Guests will make the first stop at Corning Museum of Glass to discover the history and science of glassmaking. Here, guests surely don’t want to miss watching the Hot Glass Shows operated by museum’s specialized glass designers. After that, we arrive at the Niagara Falls. The deafening roars of the three major falls of Niagara will delight the visitors; American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, and Horseshoe Falls. Board an exclusive Maid of the Mist cruise ship and get soaked in the mists of the gigantic falls (In winters, guests can experience the Niagara Jetboat rides instead). Watch the Niagara IMAX film which depicts the history, culture, and first human interaction with the Niagara Falls. Later, all the guests are invited to board the In-depth Tour or self-explore the falls park. The Niagara In-depth Tour highlights the Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park. The nighttime view of Niagara Falls illuminations will bring a happy ending of the day.
Hotel: Days Inn, Quality Inn, Sleep Inn or Similar.
- American Falls, NY
- Bridal Veil Falls, Niagara Falls, NY
- Corning Hot Glass Show, NY
- Corning Museum of Glass, NY
- Corning, NY
- Horseshoe Falls, NY
- Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY
- Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY
- Niagara Adventure Movie, NY
- Niagara Falls Illumination
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY
- Niagara Falls, NY
- Old Fort Niagara, NY
- Whirlpool State Park, NY
Upstate New York – Boston
In the morning, our tour group will depart Upstate New York along the Erie Canal to reach the Boston. Upon arriving in Boston, guests will tour the Harvard University, which is known as one of the most leading and historical research university on the American soil. Take a guided tour of the campus to learn about the campus history and culture. Guests surely don’t miss taking photographs with the MIT and Statue of Three Lies. Travel around the famous landmarks in Boston highlighting the Trinity Cathedral, Hancock Building, Boston Athenaeum, Boston Park, Swan Lake Park, Golden Dome, and much more. Later, we invite all the guests to taste the delicious lobster meal before we return to our hotels in Boston.
Hotel: Quality Inn, Days Inn, Red Roof Inn or Similar.
Boston – New York (Broadway Show)
Guests will begin the day by experiencing a sightseeing cruise at the Boston Harbor. After that, guests will be taken to Quincy Market which houses a wide array of specialty stores, vendors, souvenirs, and eatery options. Stroll around the Quincy Market and discover the historical ambiance of this oldest marketplace, as well as don’t miss tasting the region’s famous New England Clam Chowders. Continue the journey to New York. Upon arrival, guests are able to watch the Broadway Musical Shows to bring the night a delightful ending (Broadway Musical begins at 7:00 PM and advance booking of limited seats is mandatory). Overnight stay in New York.
Hotel: E Hotel Banquet & Conference Center, Red Roof Inn, Days Inn or Similar.
West Point – Outlets Shopping – Hometown
Today, our tour group will travel to West Point Military Academy, also known as the oldest military academy in the country which dates back to the Revolutionary War (foreign visitors requires a valid/government-issued identification to enter the Military Base). Afterward, our guests will explore the West Point Museum which houses the historical and modern military weapon and much more. Afterward, guests will enjoy shopping at the Woodbury Common Premium on special sale discounts. Later, our group will return to New York to conclude the tour and guests will be transferred to the major airports in New York (EWR/LGA/JFK) for the flights booked after 7:00 PM.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Airport pickup service charges $8/person.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charges for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$20.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|DC Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Empire State Building, NY||$39.20||$34.00||$38.20|
|International Spy Museum, DC||$21.95||$14.95||$15.95|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$69.00||$69.00||$69.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Manhattan Morning Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|New York City Night Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
|West Point Military Academy, NY||$16.00||$13.00||$16.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Book your flights after 7:00 pm for JFK, LGA, EWR Departure.
Free airport drop off service is available for return flight from BUF after 1:30 PM
135-20 39th Ave, (In front of the Sheraton hotel - Queens) Flushing, NY 11354 at 05:00 PM
87 Bowery (2nd Floor), Chinatown, New York, NY 10013 at 6:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
We arrived in New York City quite earlier just so we could have some time on our own to see around the city itself. However, there was no reason for boarding the optional journeys the tour leader offered to us, that we saved some money and time because all the optional tours on the first day were the ones we had visited already. We came all the way from Dallas, to explore the New York Coty, DC, Philadelphia, and this bus tour had so many amazing stops especially the Niagara Falls. According to my experience, I’m glad to conclude that this bus tour the best, so much fun, great places, good people and hotels. What could we ask more?
I had to take my family on this bus tour, my kids were already seeking out to go the Niagara Falls and visit the Upstate New York. My wife and I made a plan for all of us to just take this tour on the bus and finally spend time some together to the well-named places. I really appreciate the time we had in the Washington, Boston, especially the Boston Harbor cruised and the Hudson river cruise was so spectacular and exciting. There should be more amazing stops on the bus tour so we could have had the enjoyed more. The buses and the hotels were good as we wanted them to be. Thank you, team!
I would appreciate this amazing bus tour, but I really didn’t want to spend my time at the military museum and base which was scheduled on our final day. However, due to our kind tour host, they let us have a free time until the came back and then we went to the outlet Shopping. We bought so many goods for the family back home. Basically, the tour had so many wonderful attractions for ages. There were just some places like the memorials and burial grounds that we toured in the Washington DC which could have been a much more amazing time, but it’s quite alright. It just refreshen my love for the country.
Boarding the tour from New York City then going out at the well-known places and staying at the decent hotels – the tour wasn’t just all about that. The tour leader stayed with us to provide us the information and guide us the possible routes and all that, I’d definitely admire the honest efforts done by a travel guide. We arrived at the Niagara Falls in the late afternoon, then we quickly hopped on the Maid cruise there, it was already getting late and it seemed like we hadn’t had an appropriate amount of time that was needed to properly explore the falls park. Anyways, it was still lovely being part of this remarkable tour.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.