New York – Princeton – Philadelphia
Guests will begin the tour in the morning from New York City. First, our tour group explores the true nature of Big Apple by visiting the world-renowned Wall Street in the heart of Financial District. Experience a scenic cruise on Hudson River highlighting the charming New York Skylines and the iconic Statue of Liberty (closer view). Explore the newly constructed World Trade Center, as well as browse the 911 Memorial nearby. Our tour group then heads to Philadelphia, the first capital of the United States. Here, guests will appreciate exploring the historical landmarks in Independence National Historical Park including Independence Hall and Liberty Bell. Later, our group will make a stop at Reading Terminal Market, which is the region’s oldest farmer’s marketplace. Return to the hotels overnight.
Hotel: Comfort Inn or Similar.
Washington DC – Pittsburgh
In the morning, our tour group explores the charms of Washington DC. Enter the renowned Lincoln Memorial which houses a giant marble statue of President Abraham Lincoln. Our tour group also visits the Vietnam Veterans Memorial, and Korean War Memorial. While in Washington DC, make stops at the White House Building and US Capitol for some memorable photography. Witness the charms of Washington Monument, World War II Memorial, Thomas Jefferson Memorial, and other major sites in the city. Later, our group returns to Pittsburgh, a major city in western Pennsylvania, to spend the night. Before returning to the hotels, discover the charms of Point State Park.
Hotel: Comfort Inn, Quality Inn or Similar.
Cleveland – Chicago
In the morning, our tour group first explores the Rock n’ Roll Hall of Fame in the heart of Cleveland. It honors the famous musicians and singers from all around the country. Afterward, our tour group will head to Chicago. Upon arrival in the city, guests will have a chance to experience a Chicago Night Tour highlighting the vibrant nightlife scene of this bustling city. (if time permits). Overnight stay in Chicago.
Hotel: Holiday Inn or Similar.
Chicago City Tour
Chicago is one of the primary cities in the country, known as the city of skyscrapers and architecture. Today, our guests will explore the charms of Chicago on our exciting Chicago City Tour. Mark the beginning of the city tour from Millennium Park located in the heart of the city. Here, located the iconic Cloud Gate sculpture, which will entice the visitors. Guests will enjoy browsing the famous world’s largest Buckingham Fountain, Navy Pier, Marina City, Trump Tower, Willis Tower, and many more famous sites. Continue the journey to Chicago Theatre, a French Baroque-style theatre offers finest shows, performances, and events all year-round. Travel to Magnificent Mile in Michigan Avenue where guests can witness the famous sites including the Art Institute of Chicago, Grant Park, Chicago Water Tower, and many more. Immerse yourself discovering the Chicago City views like never before, at the 360-CHICAGO Observatory. Later, our guests will experience a sightseeing River Cruise for the breathtaking Chicago skyline views and bringing the night a delightful ending. Return to the hotels overnight.
Hotel: Holiday Inn or Similar.
Chicago – Detroit – Cleveland
Guests will depart from Chicago early in the morning towards Detroit, the city of automobiles. Make the first stop at Henry Ford Museum, a massive indoor and outdoor history museum complex which houses all the models of Ford automobiles and some of them are raging back to early 1900s. Appreciate discovering the famous automobile exhibits including the John F. Kennedy's presidential limousine, Rosa Parks buses, and many more. Afterward, our tour group returns to Cleveland to spend the night.
Hotel: Comfort Inn or Similar.
Niagara Falls - Syracuse
In the morning, our tour group travels to the magnificent Niagara Falls. Upon arrival, the deafening roars of American Falls, Horseshoe Falls, and Bridal Veil Falls will bring a delightful start of the Niagara Falls Tour. Continue to the Niagara IMAX Theatre to watch the documentary film, Legend of the Fall, depicting the historical culture of Niagara Falls. Appreciate an adventurous Maid of Mist cruise for closer a view of the gigantic falls. Join our exclusive In-depth journey taking visitors to the Lake Ontario and Old Fort Niagara. Reach the Goat Island, located in the middle of Niagara Falls, and tour Cave of the Wind attraction at the site.
Hotel: Days Inn, La Quinta Inn or Similar.
Syracuse - New York
Travel to New York City in the morning. We will make the first stop at Intrepid Air and Sea Museum which is a famous maritime museum depicting the military history and legacy among a wide variety of exhibits. Enter the world’s largest art museum, Metropolitan Museum of Art in the heart of New York City. After that, our group will be transferred to the drop-off locations In New York City to conclude the tour.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Hotel Accommodation is included in tour.
This is a guided tour.
All Taxes are included.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Architectural Cruise, IL||$35.00||$21.00||$32.00|
|Art Institute of Chicago, IL||$25.00||$0.00||$19.00|
|Cave of the Winds, NY||$17.00||$14.00||$17.00|
|Chicago 360, IL||$25.00||$18.00||$25.00|
|Chicago Night Tour, IL||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Chicago Theater, IL||$15.00||$10.00||$15.00|
|Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$23.00||$17.00||$23.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|New York City Night Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|One Liberty Observation Deck, PA||$37.00||$31.00||$35.00|
|Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, OH||$23.50||$14.00||$18.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|The Henry Ford Museum, MI||$23.00||$17.25||$21.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Usually the same as departure location but different time. Some locations are only for pickup.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ $25/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ $50/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 4 to 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ No request to make any change will be entertained if request is sent 3 days before the departure date
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
6% handling and Processing Fee in the case of any refund for all transactions.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ $75/person or 10% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ $100/person or 50% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 4 - 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
6% handling and Processing Fee in case of any refund for all transactions.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
Buy 2 Get 3rd Free:
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
1. We highly recommend you to provide your flight details while booking tour with us or at least send us flight details via email 3 days before your tour departure. In case of non-compliance, you will be asked to join your hotel on the first day of tour at your own expense
2. Please check our return timings before booking your return flights at the end of the tour. During high season (National and Summer Holidays) book your flights at least 1 hour later than the suggested time.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
everyone on the bus was busy talking or browsing the views the bus window, and there I was bored on this tour all alone. Boarding this bus tour was essential for me, as per subject, I needed to go out and look out for the great historical sites and engrave about they really are about. In order to avoid any frustration regarding traveling, I chose this bus tour ride, and believe me it was the tour experiences I have ever had so far. All the places were worth spending time, but the best time we had was at the DC Philadelphia and Chicago. Thank you for this great bus tour, a great bus tour, and hotels for the visitors.
Philadelphia has never failed to give us such an interesting time which refreshes us about the country’s past and all that. we had such a brief time in Philadelphia and we couldn’t get to go any farther than the Historical Park, I wanted to show my kids the greatness of this city. Anyways, Washington DC Tour made it all worth it. The White House tour was great, although we toured it from the outside only, it still it was wonderful to see it from the outside for its stunning architecture. We never got even a little bit of bored or anything like that but rather it was so fun and exciting bus tour. Thanks a lot.
my uncle and aunt recently took this bus journey from New York City, and then they recommended it to my parent that they should experience it too. Speaking on behalf of my family members, the tour had so many wonderful stops, but there were just so many occasions we chose rather spend more time at some place but we had to travel far distanced which made so tired up. All the people, mentioning the Tour Guide, Marilyn, was a nice educated person who had been a massive assistance in providing us the quality services that we needed. Our hotels were the best ones.
well, the bus was full of guests like us, and I wondered if the tour does not provide us the quality services they ought us. Something really exceptional happened, it rained a little, and the tour team was so careful about their guests that we almost about to skip some destinations but we didn’t since everyone wants to go visit someplace. However, the journey could have been a lot better if we had more great places like the White House, Wall Street, Millennium Park, and the skyscrapers in Chicago are really superb. We felt like we have seen the best of USA, but there is more remaining, therefore, we would definitely like to experience another bus tour by the start of September. See You!
coming all straightforward about this tour experience, I would rather say the tour was quite exhausting since we had been traveling one site to another, it requires quite a lot of potential and stamina. However, when they took us to Niagara Falls, we felt like that it was the exactly the kind of place we have been on this tour. Loved the people there, especially the mad cruise was so fun that it drove under the falls and we all got under the gigantic mists. The tour was great for young people who seek out fun with their loved ones; although I would definitely admire the places we toured in New York and Chicago.
Even the most ridiculous celebrities are honored at the Hall of Fame in Cleveland. It was funny how stupid the people can get, but the Cleveland itself is a beautiful city. The Henry Ford was the best place after Niagara Falls that we discovered on this 7-days bus tour. Henry Ford Museum has been extended to over seven sections, and the amazing thing was it was entirely filled with the Ford cars, loved taking photographs there. 360 Observation Deck in Chicago was really stunning; I think most of the people loved visiting it because of views was really wonderful that can’t be described by the words. It was great spending time with the professional tour team, Cheers to all!
Taking the tours on public buses hasn’t been my first choice, as though, we sold our jeep so we needed the transpiration, so my family chose to experience the bus tour. I like the way we book the tour seats online, they provided us with all the information, and then we got the date and time in New York City from where this journey began. Everybody board on the bus seemed to be having a great time, probably because of the great places and decent services for our travel host. The hotels were not so good, but they were quite OK to spend the night.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.