Home – New York
Our tour guide will escort passengers arriving at the airports of New York and New Jersey. Passengers arriving at LaGuardia Airport (LGA), John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), or Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) will meet our travel guide at the Luggage Claim Area, and international flight arrival will meet travel guide at the Passengers Waiting Area. For the guests who arrive at the airports of New York (JFK/LGA) will be taken to Flushing neighborhood of New York City where we visit the famous Sky View Center with a bustling Asian-American culture of the region (free left luggage will be provided). Arrivals at EWR airport before 12:00 PM can explore the Jersey Garden Outlet Mall. All the guests joining the tour before 4:30 PM can participate in our extensive Night Tour exploring the vibrant charms of this sleepless town (Night Tour fee: $25/adult and $15/child).
Hotel: Ramada Plaza Newark Airport, Sheraton Edison Hotel Raritan Center, or Similar.
New York City Tour
Guests will set off early in the morning; travel to the One World Observatory. Discover the charms of world-renowned Wall Street of New York. The fun will begin as our guests board the Liberty Cruise highlighting the attractions on Hudson River including the closer views of Statue of Liberty. Travel to Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum depicting the fascinating American military and maritime history, with myriads of exhibits. We won't miss touring The Metropolitan Museum of Art which is also known as the largest museum in the entire country. After that, we will make a stop at American Fast Food Dinner to have dinner before returning to the hotels.
Hotel: Sheraton Stamford, Hilton Stamford Hotel & Executive Meeting Center, or Similar.
New Haven, CT – Newport, RI – Providence, RI
Begin the journey in the morning and head to Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut. It is one of the most leading educational institutes in the United States; explore campus on a guided tour. After that, we will explore the renowned Mystic Village in Connecticut state. Taste the delicious Oyster lunch in Mystic, and then head to Newport, Rhode Island. Upon arrival in Newport, our group will make a stop at The Breakers mansion with stunning historic architecture. Next, we will reach Providence city to have dinner before returning to the hotels.
Hotel: Sheraton Providence Airport, Holiday Inn Mansfield Foxboro Area, or Similar.
Providence, RI – Plymouth, MA – Boston, MA
In the morning, guests will arrive at Plimoth Plantation which is one the top-notch live history museum depicting the lifestyle of 17th century Plymouth Colony. Make a stop at Plymouth Rock which is a historic landmark of disembarkation of William Bradford who founded Plymouth settlement. Then, we will enter John F. Kennedy Presidential Library & Museum portraying the achievements and great works of the 35th American president, John Fitzgerald Kennedy. Take the famous Boston Duck Tour that runs on both land and water highlighting Christian Science Church, The Mother Church, and many other top-notch sites. Explore Harvard Museum of Natural History, as well as enjoy the guided Campus Tour. Also, make a stop at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), which one of the most leading campuses in the country. Later, we arrive at Boston’s oldest marketplace, the Quincy Market. Here, guests will have a chance to taste the Boston’s famous lobster feast before returning to hotels.
Hotel: Radisson Hotel Nashua, Crowne Plaza Nashua, or Similar.
Nashua, NH – Portland, ME
In the morning, we will travel to Merrimack Town in New Hampshire to take a tour of Anheuser-Busch Budweiser Brewery. It is one American top brewery company, where will have a chance to taste notable breweries. After lunch, our group will appreciate the famous outlet brand shopping experience at Merrimack Premium Outlets. Make a stop at the iconic Portland Head Lighthouse. Later, we will travel to Portland to have dinner and stay overnight.
Hotel: Ramada Plaza Portland, Hilton Garden Inn Portland Airport, or Similar.
White Mountains, NH
Begin the day by exploring the magnificent allures of Flume Gorge. It is mainly known for its natural gorge formation with over eight-hundred feet horizontal extension at the base of Mount Liberty. After having lunch at American Fast Food Lunch, our guests will enjoy experiencing the breathtaking Cannon Mountain Aerial Tramway (Tour departure on 10/11/2017 will take a Cruise on Lake Winnipesaukee since the Tramway remains closed that day). The fun will begin as our guests experience Mount Washington Cog Railway ride which is also the world's first mountain-climbing cog railway. Later, we will return to the hotel after dinner.
Hotel: Baymont Inn & Suites West Lebanon or Similar.
Vermont – Hartford, CT – New York Drop-Off
In the morning, we will travel on the scenic Vermont Route 100 highway and arrive at Hartford city in Connecticut. After lunch, we will explore the Mark Twain House & Museum. Later, guests will be transferred to the major airports of New York (JFK/LGA/EWR) to take a flight back to their hometown (guests are subjected to schedule their flights after 7:00 PM from the airport).
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Airport pickup service charges $8/person.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Duck Tour, MA||$43.00||$30.35||$36.65|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Breakers Mansion, RI||$26.00||$12.00||$26.00|
|Cannon Mountain Aerial Tramway, NH||$18.00||$16.00||$18.00|
|Flume Gorge, NH||$16.00||$14.00||$16.00|
|Harvard Natural History Museum, MA||$12.00||$8.00||$10.00|
|Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
|John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum, MA||$14.00||$10.00||$12.00|
|Lake Winnipesaukee, NH||$32.00||$16.00||$32.00|
|Mark Twain House & Museum, CT||$20.00||$12.00||$18.00|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|Mount Washington Cog Railway, NH||$72.00||$41.00||$68.00|
|New York City Night Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|One World Observatory||$39.00||$32.00||$36.00|
|Plimoth Plantation, MA||$28.00||$16.00||$26.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|Yale University Campus Tour, NH||$11.00||$7.00||$11.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Free drop-off at LGA, EWR, JFK for return flights booked after 7:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
the tour was fun and enjoyable. For the most part, we have been traveling from state to state to pay visits to our scheduled destinations. Mount Washington Cog Railway was really the best thing we experienced in the entire, wonderful!
we had good hotels to stay, as well comfortable buses to travel. Our guiding host was a friendly and intelligent person who had been a great help. Thanks to great management we reached every placed right on time and spent enough time. There were quite many admission charges which made the tour costly but really amazing.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.