6-Day New York to Boston, Newport, New Haven, Plymouth, Portland and White Mountains Tour
Tour Code: GOL-NYC-426
Duration: 6 Day(s) / 5 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Thu(2020-08-15 To 2020-10-17) | Random Dates
Explore Yale University, Olde Mistick Village, USS Nautilus, Breakers Mansion, Plimoth Plantation, Plymouth Rock, Quincy Market, Boston Duck Tour, Christian Science Church, Harvard University, Harvard Museum of Natural History, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Budweiser Brewery, Fort Williams Pak, Portland Head Lighthouse, Flume Gorge, Franconia Notch State Park, Cannon Mountain Aerial Tramway, Lake Winnipesaukee, and Mark Twain House & Museum on our exciting bus tour starting from New York with special discounts and hotel reservations.
Fly from your hometown and arrive at the airports of New York; our professional tour guides will escort the arrivals at JFK/LGA/EWR airports. Passengers can also join our tour from the Chinatown in Manhattan. All the guests will meet up at the Times Square in New York at 6:00 PM; our professional tour guides will escort and check-in the guests at the hotels.
Hotel: Sheraton Stamford, Hilton Stamford Hotel & Executive Meeting Center or Similar.
In the morning, we will travel to New Haven where located the Yale University, third oldest and leading Ivy League research university in the country. Experience a guided Yale University Campus Tour highlighting the student culture and history of the institute. Next, our guests will make a brief stop at the Olde Mistick Village. After having a delicious Oyster Lunch in Mistick, we are headed to USS Nautilus, the first operational nuclear-powered submarine, docked at the Crystal Lake Road in the heart of Groton in Connecticut. Continue to Rhode Island to visit Breakers Mansion, which is one of the grandest waterfront mansions in the country with an exciting history of the Vanderbilt family. Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Mansfield-Foxboro Area, Red Roof Inn Boston, Mansfield, Foxboro or Similar.
Breakers Mansion is the crown jewel of the Newport mansions symbolizing wealth and opulence. It is a 70 room Italian Renaissance- style palazzo created by international craftsmen and artisans.
Located in the New London County at Connecticut, Groton is a famous coastal town on the Thomas River. It is primarily known for its submarine manufacturing for United States Navy, home to the picturesque 19th-century seaport, aquariums, and the famed Charles W. Morgan whaling ship built in the early 1800s is docked at the Harbor of Groton.
New Haven has a total population of 862,477 according to a census in 2010. It is located in the state of Connecticut. New Haven was founded in 1638.
New Port is a seaside city in Rhode Island, the city was once recognized as a town in 1639 but then was later recognized as full-fledged city in 1784 and it has a population of 24,672.
It is a famous tourist’s attraction in the heart of Connecticut which offers visitors an entirely renewed British colonial village dating back to the 18th century. Olde Mistick Village offers over fifty specialty stores, a wide variety of eateries in the spectacular New England Colonial setting. However, there are numerous year-round events and festivals at the site.
Nothing compared to tasting a delicious meal of Oyster in Connecticut. Oyster Lunch is also the most recommended and delicious meal in the region. However, there are numerous variations of Oyster meals, as well as eateries in the region. Visitors will appreciate tasting the freshly prepared Oyster Lunch.
The USS Nautilus was launched in 1954 on Jan. 21. This was the foremost Nuclear powered sub. The Nautilus shattered the submerged speed and distance records. Nautilus Museum was opened on 20 April, 1986 as a part of the submarine museum and are closed on Tuesdays.
Get a glimpse of the history and architecture of the Yale University guided by the college students themselves. They will tell you about the 300 years tale of Yale and student life at the twelve residential colleges. For undergrad students, there is a special Undergraduate Admissions Tour. Apart from these, there are self-guided tours, foreign language tour, Mp3 Tour and a Kids’ Architectural Treasure Hunt.
The private Ivy League research university in New Haven USA is Yale University. In the year 1701, the university has been founded for the research students in all over the world.
Today, our tour group first arrives at the Plimoth Plantation, which is a living history museum replicating a fascinating 17th-century town established by the pilgrims who later formed the Plymouth Colony. Make a brief stop at Plymouth Rock, also known as the iconic cultural landmark in the country. Continue the journey to Boston; arrive at the old Quincy Market. Experience the Boston Duck Tour which runs both on land and water. In addition, guests can also take a tour of the famous Christian Science Church (optional). Afterward, our group enjoys a guided tour of Harvard University in old Cambridge town, as well as explore the Harvard Museum of Natural History and Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). Later, we invite all the guests to taste a freshly prepared Boston lobster dinner before returning back to the hotels.
Hotel: Radisson Hotel Nashua, Crowne Plaza Nashua or Similar.
The Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge, Massachusetts is a research based university, which is well-known for its intense and highly selective academics. There are 24 Nobel Prize winners and 22 Rhodes Scholars among the alumni of this institution.
It is a very fun experience and people who have seen Boston million times, once they visit it in their Duck, they feel like everything’s new and fun. They give a great overview of Cambridge skylines.
Give your taste buds the delight of eating the best Lobster ever. Boston is known for serving more than hundred varieties of Lobsters, so don’t miss out on this treat.
Boston is one of the oldest cities of US, and the capital and the largest city of the state of Massachusetts. It is well known for being the center of education and culture due to it numerous International universities and colleges.
Cambridge is a city located in Middlesex County in the state if Massachusetts in the United States. The city is located in the north of Boston and was named “Cambridge” in honor of the University of Cambridge.
Harvard University Campus Tour, MA requires no pre-registration. Harvard University presents a distinguished and long history of Harvard veterans, military service as the American politics, business and education at the forefront. It offers a highlighting tour that is truly exciting. In the fall and summer, there is a tour highlighting the opulent military history of Harvard.
Built in 1639, in Cambridge, MA, Harvard University is the oldest university in the United States. It is one of the most famous and highly ranked institutions in the world.
A historical museum in Plymouth Massachusetts founded in 1672 is known as Plimoth Plantation. In the 17th century, this park was established by the natives of the state.
The traditional site of disembarkation of Mayflower Pilgrims and William Bradford is known as Plymouth Rock. The American history considers it an important historical symbol.
The Plymouth County’s town that is based on a very small portion of America’s population is known as Plymouth. The culture, folklore and history of America get higher prominence at this place.
Located in the Faneuil Hall marketplace of downtown Boston, Quincy Market is a historic building that still presents itself as a souvenir marketplace and food court.
The First Church of Christ is best known as the Christian Science Church. It was founded in the early 19th century in the heart of Lynn City in Massachusetts. It is also known as the mother church and administrative headquarters of the Church of Christ. The center of the building contains the authentic Mother Church, as well as the Reflection hall, Mary Baker Library, and a Colonnade Building.
Start the day by visiting Budweiser Brewery; browse the manufacturing processes of the country’s top-selling and favorite beverages. Arrive at Fort Williams Park to explore the iconic Portland Head Lighthouse which serves as a beacon for the ships off the coast for about two hundred years. The fun will begin as soon as our guests board an exciting Harbor Lights & Sightseeing Cruise (optional). Later, our tour group will explore the charms of Downtown Portland before returning to the hotels.
Hotel: Ramada Plaza Portland, Fireside Inn & Suites Portland or Similar.
Budweiser Anheuser-Busch Brewery is a brewery complex which was opened back in 1852 by a German immigrant. It is a Historic landmark and allows free public tours of the brewery complex.
The Portland Downtown is one of the liveliest areas in the city with indie boutiques, seafood bistros, dining options, food trucks, and more. As being the largest city in the US State of Oregon, it has a lot to offer to its visitors. Here, the live music performances and sky touching skyscrapers attract the visitors, along with the world-renowned Portland Art Museum and lively culture at Portland Downtown.
Situated in the heart of Cape Elizabeth in the US State of Maine, the Fort William Park is a 90-acre public park which offers visitors a wide variety of attractions ranging from historical sites to Portland Lighthouse, as well it houses the United States Army Posts which were active during both the world wars. Fort Williams Park is the most visited park in the state.
It is a 100-minute sightseeing cruise which offers the passengers an awe-inspiring view of iconic Lighthouse, as well as the breathtaking sights of the Portland Harbor and the Diamond Pass. Harbor Lights & Sights Cruise first explores the scenic inner harbor and then the primary shipping channel in Maine.
Portland Head Light House is a historic lighthouse with a very strong history. It sits at the edge of the bay of Portland just beside the Portland Harbor. The lighthouse is 23.48m tall with approximately covering 10 acres of total land. This lighthouse was also painted by Edward Hopper, whose painting sits at Boston Museum of Fine Arts today since 1927.
Portland is in the U.S. state of Maine. It is set on a peninsula extending into Casco Bay. It presents a mixture of outdoor and artistic adventures, besides features a stylish and sophisticated region that is even today unpretentious and genuine.
In the morning, guests will be taken to the majestic Flume Gorge site, spreading over eight hundred feet at the base of Mount Liberty in Franconia Notch State Park. After that, guests will appreciate exploring the Cannon Mountain Aerial Tramway, also known to be one of the oldest tramways in the country taking passengers to the summit of the mountain. Browse the Mount Washington Cog Railway, best known for being the very first cog railway built in early 1868. Overnight return to the hotels *(In a case of Tramway being closed for the public, our tour group will enjoy a sightseeing Lake Winnipesaukee cruise instead)
Hotel: Baymont Inn & Suites West Lebanon or Similar.
Cannon Mountain Aerial Tramway located at the beautiful White mountains of New Hemisphere is known for its skiing services. It is a home to the most vertical ski area in New Hampshire.
A natural gorge extending 800 feet at the Mount Liberty’s Base is known as Flume. The beautiful waterfalls and wide hiking trails are worth visiting this place.
It is a well-known tourist spot and is actually a park which located near the beautiful White Mountains. The Park is situated in the region of New Hampshire and offers various recreational opportunities.
A major Mountain Pass near the New Hemisphere’s White Mountains is called Franconia Notch. It has the elevation of 1,950 feet and considered as one of the tallest mountains in US.
Lake Winnipesaukee is the largest lake in the state of New Hampshire. The length of the river is approximately 20.8 miles and its maximum width is 9 miles.
Refers to the cog railway train service through which a visitor can climb at the top of Mount Washington. It is considered the first mountain climbing cog train. The track gauge of the train is 4 ft 8 in (1,422 mm).
Refers to the highest peak located in the north eastern side of United States of America. The peak has a height of 6288 feet and a prominence of 1874m, the elevation is 1917m.
A forest that is federally managed in the northeast American region within White Mountains is called White Mountain National Forest. The nearest city of this region is Berlin.
The White Mountains are a perfect specimen of beauty and charm. These mountains are located in New Hampshire State; however they also cover some part of Western Maine. The area covered by these mountains is 8,910 km².
The buffet organised on the cruises are amazing. You can also enjoy great live music performances at the lower bell. It’s a great way to experience the lake and also offers views of some beautiful homes.
Begin the journey in the morning by heading towards the Hartford City in Connecticut. Upon arrival, our tour group will make then first stop at Mark Twain House & Museum which has been home to Samuel Langhorne Clemens (Mark Twain) from the year 1874 to 1891. Here, guests will enjoy browsing the lifestyle, achievements, and legacy of Mark Twain, and much more. After that, we will return to New York and guests will be transferred to the airports of New York (JFK/LGA/EWR) for the flights booked after 7:00 PM.
Hartford is the capital city of the US state of Connecticut. The city is was also considered as the Hartford County’s historic seat until the disbandment of the county government in the year 1960.
The Mark Twain House and Museum is located in Hartford Connecticut, it was the home of Samuel Langhorne Clemens from 1874 to 1891. It is a beautiful house and a popular museum.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Duck Tour, MA||$43.00||$30.35||$36.65|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Breakers Mansion, RI||$26.00||$8.00||$26.00|
|Cannon Mountain Aerial Tramway, NH||$18.00||$16.00||$18.00|
|Flume Gorge, NH||$16.00||$14.00||$16.00|
|Fort Williams Park, ME||$5.00||$5.00||$5.00|
|Harbor Lights and Sights Cruise, ME||$28.00||$19.00||$28.00|
|Mark Twain House & Museum, CT||$20.00||$12.00||$18.00|
|Mount Washington Cog Railway, NH||$72.00||$41.00||$68.00|
|Plimoth Plantation, MA||$28.00||$16.00||$26.00|
|Portland Head Light House, PL||$29.00||$20.00||$29.00|
|USS Nautilus Museum, CT||$10.00||$8.00||$10.00|
|Winnipesaukee Lake Cruise, NH||$32.00||$16.00||$32.00|
|Yale University, CT||$11.00||$7.00||$11.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
Very fun tour with a transport loaded with good travelers that made the excursion considerably more enjoyable.Guide was the best and driver was exceptionally proficient. Very reasonable price and awesome try. Would love to do it again.
In the holiday season, my friends and I felt like we needed to go somewhere and explore the famous places just as we did on this bus tour. However, the discounts on seat booking made me experience this bus tour, it sounded pretty reasonable in the first. We loved how we had a guided tour of the Yale Campus, also at the Harvard University. It was good to experience the appropriate services provided by the company. Hotels were just nice, not much luxury or expensive though. A week well spent.
I was wondering if the tour could be more of a personal tour experience rather than the bus full of people which had been with us throughout the very end of the journey. It was quite alright, as though we explored so many places and spent time at the sites till our heart's content. I liked how the tour was managed by the team. To go see the breakers house, they drove us to the Rhode Island from Connecticut which alone took quite a lot of time, but the breakers house was truly worth it. Great photography, friendly bus guide! Thanks.
Its more like a fun experience to me because of the kind of impact it leaves! The guide was very supportive and cooperative and made reasonable arrangements for all of us. In this price it was a great fun because of the kind of hotels you get in it.
It was a decent outing for us, I went with my wife.The visit guide is exceptionally useful and instructive, he had a ton of information about the attractions. Generally speaking outing isn't costly and merits taking.