New York City Tour
We will start in the morning after picking up travelers from pick up locations. We will visit Wall Street, here we will wander around and take photos with the famous Charging Bull. Our next stop will be the One World Observatory where we will enjoy the beautiful view of the city from the top of the observation deck. After this, we will take the Liberty Cruise on the Hudson River and witness the some of the finest attractions of the city like the Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge Then we will visit Times Square. We will sightsee the finest collection of air crafts in the U.S.S Intrepid Museum. Our next stop will be at the Metropolitan Museum where we will witness the collection of more than two million works of art. We will also Pass by Trinity Church, the Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, the World Trade Center and more. For the night stay, we will head to the hotel.
Note: Travelers may join New York Night tour.
Hotel: Sheraton Stamford, Hilton Stamford Hotel & Executive MeetingCenter or Similar.
New Haven, CT – Newport, RI – Providence, RI
On the second day of the tour after enjoying breakfast, we will begin our tour. Our first stop will be at the Yale University; we will take a Campus Tour. Then we will head to Mystic Village, here we will enjoy delicious Oyster Lunch. We will sightsee the USS Nautilus and know more about its history. Our last stop will be at the Breakers Mansion; we will witness the beauty and fine architecture of this grand villa. At the end of the day, we will head to the hotel to spend the night.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Mansfield-Foxboro Area, Red Roof Inn Boston - Mansfield/Foxboro or Similar.
Providence, RI – Plymouth, MA – Boston, MA
In the morning of the third day after having complimentary breakfast we will leave the hotel. We will head to Plymouth, MA, here we will visit Plimoth Plantation. Then we will witness the Plymouth Rock. It is a cultural landmark and holds a lot of importance in the history of the country. We will stop at Quincy Market where we will enjoy food and some shopping. We will enjoy the Boston Duck Tour. It is considered as the best way to sightsee the city by land and water (Optional). Our next stop will be at the Harvard University, here we will take a campus tour to know about the glorious history of the institution . We will witness the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). After enjoying delicious Boston Lobster Dinner we will head to the hotel for night stay.
Hotel: Radisson Hotel Nashua, Crowne Plaza Nashua or Similar.
Nashua, NH – Portland, ME
In the morning after enjoying a fresh breakfast, we will begin our day. We will head to the Budweiser Brewery. Here we will learn about the process of making Budweiser. Then we will explore the Fort Williams Park and Portland Head Lighthouse. We will board the cruise to explore the inner harbor and main shipping channel. We will also enjoy the close view of Maine's oldest and photographed lighthouse. Today's last stop will be in Downtown Portland, where we will enjoy fine dining and tax-free shopping.
Note: Beer tasting must be at least 21 years.
Hotel: Ramada Plaza Portland,Fireside Inn & Suites Portland or Similar.
White Mountains, NH
In the morning of the fifth day, we will enjoy our breakfast. First, we will explore the splendid beauty of the natural canyon; Flume Gorge(Optional). Then we will visit Cannon Mountain, where we will go to the top through Aerial Tramway(Optional). Then we will experience an adventure to take a Cog Railway to the Mount Washington. For the night stay, we will head to our hotel.
Note: We will go to Cruise Lake Winnipesaukee instead of Tramway when Tramway is closed.
Hotel: Baymont Inn & Suites, West Lebanon or Similar.
Vermont – Hartford, CT – New York
On the last day of the tour, in the morning after having breakfast we will leave the hotel. We will travel along Route 100 in Vermont and sightsee the breathtaking views. We will visit The Mark Twain House and Museum; this architectural wonder of the 19 rooms house is Victorian Gothic (Optional). At the end of the tour, we will head back to hometown.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the Tours are conducted in 55 seats Air conditioned bus. Some time Tour is conducted in Mini Van based on number of customers.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by tour guide.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Duck Tour, MA||$43.00||$30.35||$36.65|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Breakers Mansion, RI||$24.00||$8.00||$24.00|
|Cannon Mountain Aerial Tramway, NH||$18.00||$16.00||$18.00|
|Empire State Building, NY||$37.00||$31.00||$35.00|
|Flume Gorge, NH||$16.00||$14.00||$16.00|
|Fort Williams Park, ME||$5.00||$5.00||$5.00|
|Harvard Natural History Museum, MA||$12.00||$8.00||$10.00|
|Light House Cruise (Optional), RI||$28.00||$19.00||$28.00|
|Mark Twain House & Museum, CT||$20.00||$12.00||$18.00|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|Mount Washington Cog Railway, NH||$72.00||$41.00||$68.00|
|New York City Night Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|One World Observatory||$37.00||$31.00||$35.00|
|Plimoth Plantation, MA||$28.00||$16.00||$26.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
|Winnipesaukee Lake Cruise, NH||$32.00||$16.00||$32.00|
|Yale University Campus Tour, NH||$11.00||$7.00||$11.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
87 Bowery, Chinatown, Manhattan, New York, NY 10002 at 08:00 PM
133-30 39th Ave, (Asian Jewels Seafood Restaurant) Flushing, NY 11354 at 8:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
Memorable tour. The whole team was active and professional. The route was lovely. I travel with my wife and we enjoyed the whole tour. We were 10 travelers on the bus. The guide did a good job. We taste the specialties of every area, food was amazing. I can never forget the taste of Blueberry Muffin and Pumpkin Pie. Mark Twain House and Museum was the best place we ever visited, it is just like living history. Except one hotel all hotels were neat and clean. I want to travel again with this tour company. Recommended.
Very well organized tour. We covered almost all the places mentioned in the itinerary. It was a very informative tour. The guide was a clever man; he really knows how to satisfy all customers. The team was professional. Selected hotels were basic but the offered breakfast was good. I must add a few things per my experience that in many places we had to pay an extra money it must be handled by the tour guide or company. Loved the trip want to come again. Highly recommended.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.