Los Angeles – Las Vegas
Our tour will begin from California in the morning. Our tour group will travel to Las Vegas, the city of entertainment and sin. Upon arrival, guests will explore the vibrant Las Vegas strip, home to world’s largest luxury hotels and casinos; browse the renowned Bellagio, Venetian, MGM Grand, The Mirage, and many more. In addition, guests can stroll around the downtown of Las Vegas highlighting the famous Light Show that spreads throughout the street (optional). There are numerous live shows and performances enticing the visitors. Later, our guests will enjoy tasting a continental dinner among many eatery options at the Excalibur Hotel & Casino. Overnight stay in Las Vegas.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel & Casino or Similar.
Las Vegas – Zion National Park – Bryce Canyon National Park – Page
In the morning, our tour group will set off from Las Vegas and head straight to the US State of Utah. Make the first stop at Zion National Park, also known as the most picturesque national park in the country with gigantic sandstone cliffs, rivers, mountains, and lush greenery. After that, we arrive at Bryce Canyon National Park, housing a unique array of crimson colored sandstone hoodoos and spire-shaped rock formations, that can’t be found anywhere else in the world. Later, our tour group returns to Page town to spend the night.
Hotel: Quality Inn or Similar.
Page – Lake Powell – Antelope Canyon – Las Vegas
Today, our guests will depart from the hotels in the morning and head to Lake Powell, the second largest man-made reservoir in the country. It is located between the borders of US State of Arizona and Utah, also recognized as the major tourist’s spot in the American northwest. Next, our group is headed to Antelope Canyon (optional tour). Antelope Canyon, also recognized as the slot canyons, is a famous landmark residing narrow passageways formed by rainwater and sand rock erosions millions of years ago. Later, our group will return to Las Vegas to spend the night.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel & Casino or Similar.
Las Vegas – Tulare Outlet – Fresno
Begin the day by departing from Las Vegas in the morning. Make the first stop at the famous Tulare Outlets Shopping Center. Here, our guests will appreciate experiencing the famous outlet brand shopping at special sale discounts. After that, our group will return to Fresno to spend the night.
Hotel: Piccadilly Inn Airport Fresno or Similar.
Fresno – Yosemite National Park – San Francisco
Depart from Fresno in the morning and arrive at the Yosemite National Park. It is known to be the most scenic national park in the western region of United States, from the gigantic waterfalls to mountains, valleys, rivers, streams, and much more. Today, our guests will explore the top-notch landmarks in Yosemite National Park; the highlight includes Tunnel View, Bridal Veil Falls, Half Dome, El Captain, Merced River, and the tallest Yosemite Falls. Later, our tour group will return to San Francisco to spend the night.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn SFO, Hotel Focus SFO or Similar.
San Francisco City Tour – Transfer out
Today, our group will discover the core charm of San Diego, the city of diverse culture and spectacular architecture. Here, our tour group will visit the renowned attractions of San Francisco; the highlights include the Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Park, Civic Center, Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman’s Wharf, Market Street, Chinatown, and Palace of Fine Arts. Next, our tour will be concluded in San Francisco. Guests will be dropped off at the San Francisco International Airport (SFO) for the flights scheduled after 8:00 PM.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Tour is carried out in Air conditioned bus.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by tour guide.
Antelope Canyon is mandatory.
We will charge Antelope Canyon fees after tour confirmation via invoice. It is non-refundable even if you cancel the tour as per the Antelope Canyon policy.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum of $9 service fee per passenger per day is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service-fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Antelope Canyon, AZ||$78.00||$68.00||$78.00|
|Lake Powell Boat Cruise, AZ||$48.00||$35.00||$48.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$25.00||$35.00|
|San Francisco Bay Cruise, CA||$34.00||$25.00||$34.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Kindly book your flights after 8:00 PM from San Francisco International Airport (SFO).
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ $85 Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ 50% Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 4 to 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ No request to make any change will be entertained if request is sent 3 days before the departure date
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
6% handling and Processing Fee in the case of any refund for all transactions.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ $80/person or 15% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ 60% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 4 - 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
6% handling and Processing Fee in case of any refund for all transactions.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
First I would like to appreciate the appreciate services provided to not only us but all the passengers on board by the travel guiding person. We had scheduled to follow every day and mostly our day started earlier in the morning and ended late in the nights. There was quite a lot for us to do on the bus tour from tasting the local foods to shopping around the souvenirs and outlets stores, and just exploring the great landmarks such as the Zion Park and Bryce Canyon Park, and of course the Las Vegas. Thanks.
we always wanted to experience a tour like that, now that we have had experience it last week, we would like to add few things regarding our experience. I don’t there was any need for taking longer routes, yet we could have traveled to other routes to reach our destinations much quicker. Dorothy, our tour host was a nice and helpful person on the person, and I think she deserves a massive appreciation for her kind job. I don’t mind traveling by bus full of people unless the place we were headed is worth it. Good days on board!
it was quite easy for us to just book the tour eats online and hop on this tour from El Monte, our hometown. The bus came right now, and that’s exactly the kind of thing I really admired about this 6-day tour that the team was quite punctual and they stick to the schedule. However, they should have given us more time to visit the Zion Park, since the park is humungous full of breathtaking spots. We stayed in decent hotels, not much expensive and luxury and but quite alright. It’s great bus tout from families and friends.
I remember we hurried up in the morning to get ready for the day, the bus drive us Lake Powell, and we had nothing much to do there, except for witnessing the Lake and learning about the history of the place from our travel host. The two parks in Utah: Zion and Bryce were truly the best spots we found on the course of the journey. Then came the Antelope Canyon, which had extra charges to explore, but it was quite reasonable since that was the just like as we stepped inside a paradise. I loved this bus tour.
I was hoping that this tour would make a difference but rather it seemed like we joined on this bus journey just to travel since we traveled a lot of every day on the buses which bugged me out a little. The tour could have included the spots more spots nearby but rather we chose to travel states to states for just one destination. At nights, the travel person on bus escorted us to the hotels and told us about the next day tour for us to be ready for that. However, the places we explored were wonderful, no doubt.
it was a complete bus tour for us because it had our favorite sites like the Yosemite National Park, hotels, and decent transportations. At first, while booking the seats online, I wondered if we don’t get to enjoy the journey and similar thoughts occurred. Fortunately, it turned out to be the best tour that one could ever have. However, they shouldn’t so put the San Francisco City tour on the last day as we got really tired that day, then we had to spend the night there and flew back to Missouri the next day. Wonderful experience!
talking about the lazy day we had on the 4th day, when we just traveled and traveled and make a single stop at ridiculous outlet store, they served great food there, so it was not that bad for me, but for the rest of the time on the day, I wish to self-dismiss the tour and hitchhike back to my hometown. Moreover, it was nice seeing all the places that couldn’t have believed existed which includes the Antelope Canyon Walkways, Zion National Park, and the Bryce Canyon was something exceptional that my words won’t be enough for it. Good Bus tour!
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.