Los Angeles – Las Vegas – St. George
The tour will take off as we depart from Los Angeles and travel through the San Bernardino National Forest and the Mojave Desert. Then, we will then make a short stop in Las Vegas during the afternoon and then continue our journey stay the night in St. George. You can also join the tour in Las Vegas at Circus Circus Hotel.
Hotel: Best Value Inn or Similar.
Lake Powell – Antelope Canyon – Horseshoe Bend – Glen Canyon Dam – Bryce Canyon
On day two of the tour, we will take you to visit the Lake Powell and Antelope Canyon. The Antelope Canyon has many attractions under its belt. In Antelope Canyon you will also have the opportunity to get yourself fascinated by beautiful sights and scenes. We will then move forward to the Horseshoe Bend, Glen Canyon Dam, and Bryce Canyon. All of these places are incredibly beautiful.
Hotel: Days Inn or Similar.
Bryce Canyon National Park – Zion National Park – Las Vegas
We will start the 3rd day of our tour by visiting the Bryce Canyon National Park which is one of the most beautiful valleys in the world. We will make you fascinated by visiting the different spots in the area that you will love. After touring the park, we will move towards Zion National Park. When we reach Zion National Park, then we will visit the whole place and look at some brilliant places. After the Zion National Park, the tour will head towards Las Vegas for the night stay.
Hotel: Circus Hotel Casino or Similar.
Las Vegas – Hoover Dam – Grand Canyon West – Las Vegas
On the fourth day, we will go to the Grand Canyon which is a popular tourist attraction known for its adventurous outlook and scenic beauty. The site is a world heritage of designated nature and visiting it can serve as a memorable experience for you.
Before going to the Grand Canyon, we will make a stop at the Hoover Dam which is one good example of magnificence. After seeing the dam, we will take you to Lake Mead which is North America’s largest artificial lake. At the Grand Canyon, you can choose to walk along the West Rim (Mandatory Fee). You can also visit Skywalk and take optional helicopter tour.
Hotel: Circus Hotel Casino or Similar.
Ethel M Chocolate Factory/Botanical Cactus Gardens – Outlets Center – Los Angeles
We will head towards Ethel M Chocolate Factory at the beginning of the 5th day. After the factory, we will move towards the Botanical Cactus Gardens. We will enjoy our lunch in Vegas. At the end of the day, we will head back to Los Angeles.
Hotel: Howard Johnson Fullerton or Similar.
Choose 1 of the Below Options
1.Los Angeles City Tour ($45/person payable)
2.Palm Spring Outlet Center ($45/person payable)
3.Universal Studios Hollywood ($120/person payable)
4.Disneyland ($130/person payable)
5.The Pacific Ocean Aquarium, whale watching, the battleship Iowa Tour($100/person payable)
Book your domestic flights after 9:30 pm. For International flight, please book it after 10:30 pm
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Grand Canyon West Rim is Mandatory.
Mandatory Fee: $30/person for Bryce Canyon National Parks, Zion National Park, Lake Powell, and Fuel Surcharge.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Air & Ground Tour South Rim GCN, AZ||$364.00||$344.00||$364.00|
|Air Tour South Rim GCN, AZ||$189.00||$189.00||$189.00|
|Blue Man, NV||$133.00||$133.00||$133.00|
|David Copperfield, NV||$160.00||$160.00||$160.00|
|Grand Canyon Helicopter & Cruise Combo, AZ||$233.00||$233.00||$233.00|
|Grand Canyon National Park, AZ||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|Grand Canyon Skywalk, AZ||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim, AZ||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim, AZ||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|KA Show, LV||$182.00||$182.00||$182.00|
|Lake Powell, AZ||$50.00||$40.00||$50.00|
|Las Vegas La Reve Show, NV||$165.00||$165.00||$165.00|
|Las Vegas Mindfreak, NV||$110.00||$110.00||$110.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|Las Vegas Strip Fantasy Show, NV||$70.00||$70.00||$70.00|
|Lower Antelope Canyon, AZ||$135.00||$135.00||$135.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, LA||$27.00||$20.00||$27.00|
|O by Cirque du Soleil, NV||$237.00||$237.00||$237.00|
|San Diego Harbor Cruise, CA||$24.00||$12.00||$24.00|
|South Rim GCN Helicopter, AZ||$249.00||$249.00||$249.00|
|The Beatles LOVE, NV||$133.00||$133.00||$133.00|
|Zumanity - Cirque Du Soleil, NV||$95.00||$0.00||$95.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
3200 W Temple Ave, (La Quinta Inn & Suite Pomona - Hotel Guest Only) Pomona, CA 91768 at 6:30 PM
18880 E Gale Ave, (Best Westen Hotel) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 06:30 PM
1 Industry Hills Pkwy, (Pacific Palm Resort) La Puente, CA 91744 (Hotel guest only) at 06:30 PM
21725 E. Gateway Center Dr,(Holiday Inn Diamond Bar - Hotel Guest Only)Diamond Bar, CA 91765 at 6:30 PM
1211 E Garvey Street, (Park Inn Radisson) Covina, CA 91724 (Hotel Guest Only) at 06:30 PM
3275 E Garvey Ave N, Best Western Covina - Hotel Guest Only) West Covina, CA 91791 at 6:30 PM
9488 Valley Blvd, (Quality Inn) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 07:30 PM
222 W Houston Ave, (Howard Johnson Hotel) Fullerton, CA 92832 at 07:30 PM
1500 S Raymond Ave, (The Hotel Fullerton) Fullerton, CA 92831 (Hotel guests only) at 07:30 PM
3633 N, (Bokai Garden Hotel Rosemead) Rosemead Blvd, CA 91770 at 08:00 PM
123 South Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Plaza Hotel) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 8:00 PM
17900 Jamboree Rd, (Hotel Irvine) Irvine, CA 92614 at 8:00 PM
14299 Firestone Blvd, (Holidays Inn) La Mirada, CA 90638 (Hotel guest only) at 08:00 PM
225 West Valley Boulevard, (Hilton Hotel), San Gabriel, CA 91776 (Hotel Guest Only) at 8:00 PM
1089 Santa Anita Ave, (Ramada South El Monte) South El Monte, CA 91733 at 8:00 PM (Hotel Guest Only)
17713 Pioneer Blvd, (99 Ranch Market Cerritos) Artesia, CA 90701 at 08:30 PM
1300 S Golden West Ave, (99 Ranch Market) Arcadia, CA 91007 at 08:30 PM
9125 Recreation Circle, (Days Inn Fountain Valley) Fountain Valley at 08:30 PM
600 N Broadway, Chinatown Senior Citizen Center, Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 08:30 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 20 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Gift coupons are available in limited quantity on first come first serve basis.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 30 days prior to departure - $40 per person will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 15-29 days prior to departure - 30% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-6 days prior to departure – 80% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
1. For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
2. No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
This was our honey moon hence this tour was very special for us. The tour was great and perhaps the place which really fascinated us was the Grand Canyon. The Grand Canyon was also a very nice place to visit. The overall services were excellent and there was no serious service issue which I faced rather on the contrary the touring guide was very helpful and cordial with us. The bus drive was also great and we made a good bit of friendship with the fellow passengers.
Yeah the tour was great and went pretty economical for me as well. The services were good and the places which we visited were simply awesome. The tour guide was well informed and I have to admit that some facts which he shared with us regarding the destinations were unknown to me. The bus ride was good too and the hotels were also luxurious. Particularly the ones at Vegas were simply awesome. I would definitely want to go again.
6 memorable days! I have never visited Los Angeles before, and I am glad I took this tour! The tour was so amazing, and so well planned, that not for a moment we thought we are going to get bored! The accommodation was good, bus was comfortable, tour guide was friendly, and locations were keenly picked. What else could you ask for? We got so much for just $500, and you can not ask for anything extra, because there is nothing left!
WONDERFUL TOUR! I was alone, but I quickly befriended our tour guide, James. He helped me throughout and not for a moment I felt alone. He was there for me all the time, and he knew exact spots I should visit and take amazing photographs. Yes, I am photographer, and I took so many exceptional photograms, that I am going to keep to myself for years to come! Everything was top notch. And I think many of our fellow passengers missed out on a chance to night life in Vegas. Everything you hear about vegas is true people, its 100% true!
I had a great time! Tour was very well planned and filled with activities without waiting in line for tickets. Tour guides and driver were excellent! I highly recommend this tour for those who like fast pace and want to see more on a limited time. Thanks GoldenBusTours.
It was Wonderful Tour. Great trip. Covered all the places that were listed. We had a great time! Really enjoyed with GoldenBusTours... Well guided
We thought this tour was excellent and we saw all the things we wanted to. A little too much on the shopping side for us but if that\'s your thing it would be good. Great value for money. The trip was very good. My friends and I visited a lot of great places and we had a funny and good time. Our tour guide did a very good job!
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.