New York City Tour
Today we will pick up visitors and then start our wonderful tour. We will explore the New York City and learn about its unique history, culture, and the core spirit of the New Yorkers. First, we will visit the Empire State Building Observation deck. Here we will sightsee the beautiful view of the central park and the entire of New York City. Next, on the Hudson River, we will take the Statue of Liberty Cruise to enjoy the beautiful city view. Then we will take pictures with the backdrops of Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge. Our next stop will be at USS Intrepid. We will also wander around the Wall Street, we will take pictures with Trinity Church, New York Stock Exchange, and its signature sculpture Charging Bull. Then we will visit Times Square, Madame Tussauds and Metropolitan Museum of Art. Our group will also pass by the Fifth Avenue, Ground Zero, Rockefeller Center and the new Freedom Tower. We will head to the hotel for night stay.
Hotel: Sheraton Edison, Hilton East Brunswick, Doubletree by Hilton Somerset or Similar Hilton, Sheraton Series hotels.
Philadelphia – Washington D.C.
We will start our tour in the morning fn the second day of the tour. We will explore Philadelphia; it is known as the birthplace of American democracy. Today’s main attractions will be the Independence National Historical Park, the Statue of Washington, the Liberty Bell, and Congress Hall. Next, we will head towards Washington D.C. Here we will explore the Lincoln Memorial, the Vietnam Veterans Memorial, the Korean War Memorial, the Smithsonian National Air, and Space Museum. We will take photos with backdrops of the White House and the U.S. Capitol due to the inside visit limitation for the public. Next, we will take DC cruise and sightsee the town along the Potomac River. On the way, we will also witnessThomas Jefferson Memorial, WWII Memorial and other attractions as we pass by them. For the night stay we will head to our hotel.
Hotel: Sheraton Edison, Hilton East Brunswick, Doubletree by Hilton Somerset or Similar Hilton.
Corning – Niagara Falls(Stay in Niagara Falls Walking distance hotel)
Today in the morning we will start our day. We will reach Corning, to explore the Museum of Glass. Here we will sightsee huge collection of glass objects and also enjoy the Hot Glass Show. After lunch, we will visit the famous Niagara Falls. Here we will witness the American Fall, the Bridal Veil Fall, and the Horseshoe Fall. Then we will take a ride on the famous Maid of the Mist and getclose to the Niagara Falls. Next, we will enjoy watching a Niagara IMAX movie. Then we will enjoy an exciting and thrilling In-depth Tour of Niagara. We will explore the Niagara Whirlpool State Park, Old Fort Niagara, and Lake Ontario. At Night, we can walk to the Falls to enjoy the Niagara Falls Illumination. We may also walk to Canada to sightsee the Falls from another side. We will go to the hotel for night stay.
Note: visitors may stay in the Falls Park for self-exploration if they skip the In-Depth tour.
A valid passport and visa (if applicable) are required to enter Canada.
Hotel: Sheraton at the Falls or Similar Hilton.
- American Falls, NY
- Bridal Veil Falls, Niagara Falls, NY
- Corning Hot Glass Show, NY
- Corning Museum of Glass, NY
- Corning, NY
- Horseshoe Falls, NY
- Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY
- Niagara Adventure Movie, NY
- Niagara Falls Illumination
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY
- Niagara Falls, NY
- Old Fort Niagara, NY
- Whirlpool State Park, NY
Upstate New York – Boston
On the fourth day of the tour, we will cross the upstate New York and leave for Boston. On the way, we will sightsee the magnificent views of the Erie Canal and mountains.We will reach Cambridge in the afternoon. First, we will visit the Harvard University. Here, we will take pictures with the statue of John Harvard, known as the “Statue of Three Lies”. We will alsotake pictures with the backdrop of MIT’s main buildings. For the rest of our Boston city tour, we will pass by Boston Athenaeum,Boston Park, Swan Lake Park, Hancock Building, old Trinity Cathedral, and overlook the Golden Dome of the State House. We will also enjoy the famous Boston lobstermeal for dinner. Night stay in the hotel.
Hotel: Doubletree by Hilton North Shore, Four Points by Sheraton Wakefield or Similar Hilton.
Boston – Home
On the fifth day of the tour in the morning we will leave the hotel. We will visit Boston harbor where we will board the Boston Harbor cruise for sightseeing.Then we will explore the old Quincy Market. Here we will walk around and pick out souvenirs for our loved ones. We will also tastea range of authenticfood.We will leave for New York where we will arrive in the evening.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide.Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$20.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|DC Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Empire State Building, NY||$37.00||$31.00||$35.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Kindly book your flights to depart from Boston after 1:00 PM or New York (EWR, JFK, or LGA) after 7:00 PM. Free Drop off to these Airports but only at the time mentioned before.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
There was a very smart management of the space of the time at all places. It was of amazing destinations where nature was all there with peak attractiveness like Niagara Falls and on the other side it was of very informative destinations as well. Harvard University and MIT visit was very interesting in this detailed tour of 5 days and guide was also during campus visit and he really answered all my queries regarding them. I like such kind of variations in a trip where every day is giving you different places to explore. A definite recommendation from my side and all the 5 stars, with all the ease because it is a well deserving tour! Thanks for all the arrangements!
Nature always inspires me and all those days were enjoyed the most by me; where I found nature. My guide was Henry in this tour and learnt a lot about Old Fort Niagara and enjoyed the beauty of Lake Ontario in this long tour of fantastic days. A trip with many flavors was interesting and was of unusual nature for all the visitors. There was a good gathering inside the bus and I felt I would have not enjoyed without a crowd. There energy was keeping us enjoying the entire trip. Thanks for all the beautiful memories!
Enormous trip with all the impressive places and services as well! Old Fort Niagara and Lake Ontario were of exceptional beauty. I was so happy to have its ride as well. To stay at the walking distance hotel from Niagara Falls and its sight in the morning from my window was magical in all senses. All this was made possible with the support of Chris my guide. I must say that this was a best experience of my life. Many thanks for all the fun!
The standard of this bus tour was really high and chic; at the same time. I found that American bus tour is very convenient and reasonable for pockets of visitors a well. Destinations are of massive importance and of adorable good looks and loved exploring all of them. All the fun was saved by my camera and all the days were loaded with fun and only fun. Very impressive destinations! I was so excited about the visits of Independence National Historical Park, the Statue of Washington, the Liberty Bell, and Congress Hall. I must say that exploring is a fun with this bus tour of five days. I had amazing time with this tour and simply adore it! Happy days with this tour
All the management of this tour was managed in an interesting way that whenever we wished for a stop and lunch it was all there. Lineup of the tour was well aware of the desires of all visitors and accommodated us well. Destinations were of many colors. Sometimes there was color of knowledge and nature and sometimes rich history was its reflection. Exploring of the Lincoln Memorial, the Vietnam Veterans Memorial and the Korean War Memorial is always going to me in my memory. All the taste lovers have something great in this bus tour to enjoy. I would suggest it to all people to have an inside look of this lovely bus tour. Much enjoyment in adorable days!
A fashionable practice of exploring amazing places and found the team welcoming. I believe that at new places you definitely need a good informative guidance and it was there in this trip. New places were no more new for me and I felt that I was always a part of them. There were amazing places to explore. I personally enjoyed visiting of Times Square and Madame Tussauds and Metropolitan Museum of Art along with Niagara Falls in this 5 day bus tour. I joined it and this joining inspired me that much that I have no reason of not joining it in future. Capture its journey and make your outing memorable. A lot of gratitude for a marvelous and different trip of five days!
Places and their scenery were real beauties and were really captivating for all the visitors throughout this long routine tour. We were given perfect options of hotels to stay in all the 5 days. I enjoyed my stay at many amazing places and view of nature was also a part of amazing hotels. Thumps up and much approbation for an immense spirit of team of this tour. Thanks for a nice long tour and all the fun in these lovely days.
In my opinion, it was the brilliantbut somehowtiring tour. We explored many places, after this tour, I am in love with New York and Niagara Fall. The hotel stay was just as promised. The tour guide was familiar with all places so she provided information as well as help us in the selection of food places. she told me where I can get cheaper things. Thanks
Very well read and well prepared guide with stunning dresses joined us at different places. I was impressed by the beautiful dressing and up to date knowledge of the places by guides. They told us enough about places and many things were new were for me. I enjoyed the fun at Boston Harbor cruise and old Quincy Market a lot. All the places were really incredible in their attraction in this 5 day tour. Amazing long tour will always be a wise option for travelers. A lot of hard work and professionalism was the highlight of this bus tour. Many thanks
It was a well ordered trip with an incredible sequence of places and stops in all the mentioned days. All the days of this tour were having many attractions for the visitors. I enjoyed it with my mum and found that team was very caring towards all the ages. More or less all days were giving something new to all of us and I knew a lot about all places but information of guide regarding some places was really interesting and new for me. There is no reason to miss an astounding chance of this amazing tour. Excellent tour
A majestic tour for the entire family! DC cruise experience was fantastic in this 5 day tour. I enjoyed its services. I was there with a guide who happened to be very supportive in all areas whether it was of his domain or not. All the places in five days were just amazing and would definitely go to explore them again in future. I will go with its high recommendations for all ages. I enjoyed it and certainly going to keep it in my list to enjoy other places as well.
It was a fabulous tour with many flavor and colors and I bet there can be no better bus tour of such tenure than this one. I enjoyed my Falls Park stay and enjoyed the beauty of Niagara fall in an amazing way. I felt that magic of places was very powerful for all the visitors. This is bus tour that must be enjoyed with your friends because long tours of such standard with friends are always going to be tremendous. I consider it a good way to make your trip a perfect one. A team of big heart in this bus tours deserves a lot of appreciation. Many thanks
It was a lovely tour where we had amazing places to visit. All the days were dedicated to beautiful places where we enjoyed a lot. I enjoyed Boston Harbor cruise and beauty of Niagara Falls was very fascinating for me and my friends. I was feeling good with its team because all arrangements were done too good and we did not make any effort for anything. Good hosts dealt us in a very respectable way in this 5 day tour. Exploring amazing places with this bus tour was a good experience for me and all other people can feel the same by making fusion with it.
I have a believe a guide actually made the trip. My guide was a wonderful lady. She was giving attention to each individual and had good knowledge about places. Another thing that I like most about this tour was a stay at the Sheraton Hotel. Good service, relaxed room, and beautiful sea view.The tour was organized and we visited almost all important places of six cities in just five days. My sole concern was instead of spending extra time on Boston harbor, manage more places in that time. Highly recommended.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.