Hometown – Los Angeles
Today, our guests will fly from their hometown and arrive at the Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) to begin the tour. Arrivals at the LAX airport in Los Angeles will be escorted by our professional tour operator between 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM. Our professional tours will guide the arrivals to the hotel rooms to catch up some rest. *arrivals at the airport at other times can take our paid pick up facility as 75$ for the first two individuals and 10$ for each additional passengers. *For flight delays and cancelation, call our front desk. Overnight stay in Los Angeles.
Hotel: Holiday Inn, Knott’s Berry Farm Hotel or Similar.
Optional: (Disneyland) OR (San Diego City Tour)
Guests will have a chance to choose any one of the following tours:
- Option A: Disneyland Tour: For the guests choosing to visit Disneyland will depart in the morning to Disneyland Park, the visitor’s most favorite theme park built in a spectacular backdrop of Walt Disney. Disneyland is home to a wide variety of attractions suitable for all the ages; from adventurous rides to live performances, eateries, theme worlds and much more.
- Option B: San Diego City Tour: Depart from the hotels in the morning and travel along the picturesque Pacific Coastlines towards San Diego, the second largest and a sunny city in California. Make the first stop at US Naval Compound located at the San Diego Harbor. Here, guests can browse the famous USS Midway, a country’s longest-serving aircraft carrier which is now docked at the San Diego for the public. Afterward, we will browse the Victorian styled Hotel Del Coronado situated on the Coronado Island. Enter the Balboa Park to witness the charms of botanical gardens, lush greenery, Spanish architecture, and much more. Enjoy exploring the Old Town San Diego, wander around the Mexican pueblos, historical landmarks, and souvenirs. In an evening, our tour group will head back to Los Angeles; while on the way, guests can witness the Golden Coast sunset views. Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: Holiday Inn, Knott’s Berry Farm Hotel or Similar.
Optional: (Universal Studios) OR (Los Angeles City Tour)
Guests will have an opportunity to select any one of the following tours:
- Option A: Universal Studios: Today, our guests will experience the magical world of movies at the Universal Studios. Here, we will appreciate discovering the theme parks ranging from Jurassic World to Shrek Theme Parks, and more. In addition, guests can discover behind the scene secrets of top-notch movies, as well browse the live movie sets, and much more. Overnight return to the hotels.
- Option B: Los Angeles City Tour: Travel along the Los Angeles basin in the morning and reach Santa Monica city. Explore the charms of this city, best known for its appealing architecture, beaches, year-round sunshine. Continue the journey to Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, known for its famous outlet brand stores and haute couture style; here, guests may come across well-known television stars and celebrities. After having a delicious lunch at the Farmers Market, we will return to Los Angeles downtown where located the US Bank Tower; step on the top-floor of the Observatory to take-in the breathtaking views of the region. Later, our tour group will head to the famous Los Angles Memorial Stadium, Angel Flight Railway, and the University of Southern California before returning to the hotels.
Hotel: Holiday Inn, Knott’s Berry Farm Hotel or Similar.
Los Angeles – Pyramid Lake – The Outlets at Tejon Ranch – Bay Area
In the morning, we will depart from Los Angeles and make a stop at the Pyramid Lake. It is one of the famous lakes in the country with crystal clear waters, cruising boats, with a spectacular setting. Appreciate exploring the Pyramid Lake Museum which depicts the four major historical floods in the region, as well as learn about the importance of water for human life. Next, our tour group will arrive at the Outlets at Tejon Ranch to experience a famous outlet brand shopping at special discounts and more. Overnight return to Bay Area to spend the night.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn SFO, Hotel Focus SFOor Similar.
San Francisco City Tour – Transfer out
Today, our group will set off to explore the charms of San Diego, the most culturally diverse and hilly city in California. Our group will explore the top-notch landmarks in the city ranging from Civic Center to Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts, Fisherman’s Wharf, Market Street, Chinatown, and Golden Gate Park. After that, our tour will be concluded and the guests will be transferred to San Francisco International Airport (SFO) for the flights booked after 8:00 PM.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Hotel Accommodation is included in tour.
This is a guided tour.
All Taxes are included.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Airport pickup service charges $5/person.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $8 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Disneyland Theme Park, CA||$119.00||$113.00||$119.00|
|Los Angeles City Tour, CA||$58.00||$53.00||$58.00|
|San Diego City Tour, CA||$78.00||$68.00||$78.00|
|San Francisco Bay Cruise, CA||$32.00||$22.00||$32.00|
|Universal Studios Hollywood, CA||$127.00||$121.00||$127.00|
|US Bank Tower (OUE Skyspace), LA||$25.00||$19.00||$22.00|
|US Bank Tower (Skyslide), LA||$33.00||$27.00||$30.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Kindly book your flights after 8:00 PM from San Francisco International Airport (SFO).
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ $25/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ $50/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 4 to 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ No request to make any change will be entertained if request is sent 3 days before the departure date
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
6% handling and Processing Fee in the case of any refund for all transactions.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ $75/person or 10% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ $100/person or 50% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 4 - 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
6% handling and Processing Fee in case of any refund for all transactions.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
despite the bad weather situation, we planned on experiencing this bus journey somehow. However, our buses, on which we traveled throughout the expeditions, were just fine and full of passengers. Special thanks to our bus guide who provided us with all the information and the tour guide were quite friendly to all the people on board. One thing I could admire much is that our stops were quite far distant, although we managed to spend our time on buses well. Good days.
taking the family out for vacations has always been a tough job for me as a single father. Planning a tour out for a family comes with a lot of things including the hotels, food, transportation, and most importantly the information and routes regarding the area. I’m so happy now that I have found this amazing bus tour company, although the tours are pretty expensive they provided us with all the things we sought. It was a great bus tour and we had the best time at the Disneyland with kids. Thank you very much!
since our flight from Toronto got delayed, we arrived a little late on the first day. The tour team was there to welcome us which was felt really nice after a long-delayed flight in Toronto. Anyways, later the days, we experience the optional tours, where the passengers have to split and go to their desired location, my parents weren’t willing to go to Disneyland, therefore, we got to visit Disneyland without my parents. In the end, I would like to conclude my experience with mentioning that there is still massive improvement required in the management of the entire bus journey. Our stops were fine, and we enjoyed a lot.
what a great time spent at San Francisco, especially the day at San Diego was super terrific. I wonder if all the guests like us had a wonderful time like we did, but one thing for sure, the destinations on the tour were amazing. There is not a single I could remember that there is a moment that we didn’t enjoy. The tour guide accommodated us at the berry farm hotel which was not super luxury, rather economically decent. We would definitely try to experience another bus tour on our next holidays from the college. Great places, people, and services, well enjoyed!
at first, the tour seemed like it was going to be lazy all the way to the end. Fortunately, we had such an amazing place to explore such as the Old Town San Diego, Universal Studios, and the views of San Francisco from Twin Peaks were really awe-inspiring. Glad, we didn’t miss any spot, as well as mentioning the guided tour at Pyramid Lake just made our day even more wonderful. We would definitely appreciate the journey if it had more places to explore, and fewer people with us on the bus. Cheers to the professional team.
As we arrived in the United States directly from New Zealand, we had to explore this country. With the help of this guided bus tour, we got to explore some of the famous places in San Francisco, Los Angeles, including the universal studios' tours which were the best of all. My parents are not that young to travel long distance on feet, thus the decent services helped us all to fully enjoy the bus tour and the great places on our schedule. Wonderful days in the United States!
According to our experience in the past month on this bus journey, it had been the best tour experience for me so far- the reason was quite simple – the journey was exactly the kind of holidays I was looking for, far away from our hometown with my fiancé. Mentioning the great hotels, and tourist’s attractions, we actually had a wonderful time. The tour had all the things for us, but it was a little expensive as compared to the services provided to us, but at the end, it was all worth it. Thanks a lot for this great bus journey.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.