LA – Pyramid Lake – The Outlets at Tejon Ranch – SF
Begin the journey from Los Angles in the morning and arrive at the scenic Pyramid Lake. Explore the charms of Lake including cruising boats and clear waters surrounded by gigantic peaks of San Emigdio Mountains. Enter the museum to learn about the significant floods and history of the region. Continue the journey to the Outlets at Tejon Ranch to experience famous outlet brand shopping with special sale discounts. In the afternoon, our group will return to Bay Area.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn SFO or similar.
San Francisco – Monterey Bay – Fisherman's Wharf – Aquarium – 17 Mile Scenic Drive – Carmel
- For the Departure on Monday, Wednesday, Friday: San Francisco - Monterey Bay - Fisherman's Wharf - Aquarium – 17-Mile Scenic Drive – Carmel
Guests will set off early in the morning and explore the charms of the California coastline while traveling through the picturesque 17-Mile Drive. The highlight of the 17-Mile Drive includes Seal Rock, Cypress Point, Carmel Town, Pebble Beach, and Fisherman's Warf. Then, our group will travel to the scenic town of Carmel browsing the renowned shops and art galleries. Later, we will arrive at Monterey Bay Aquarium, also known as the country’s largest underwater aquarium showcasing abundant exotic marine life.
- For the Departure on Sunday and Tuesday: San Francisco City Tour
San Francisco is one of the tourists most favorite city, housing myriads of attractions for the visitors. Today, we will discover the core charms of this hilly city. The highlight of the San Francisco City Tour includes Civic Center, Chinatown, Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Park, Palace of Fine Arts, Fisherman's Wharf, Market Street and Golden Gate Bridge.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn SFO or similar.
San Francisco City Tour
- For the Departure on Monday, Wednesday, Friday: San Francisco City Tour
San Francisco is one of the most renowned cities of the country, with a diverse culture and countless attractions including the iconic cable cars. Today, our group will explore the top-notch landmarks of this picturesque city, the highlight of the City Tour includes Civic Center, Chinatown, Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Park, Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman's Wharf, Market Street, and Palace of Fine Arts.
- For the Departure on Sunday and Tuesday: San Francisco - Monterey Bay - Fisherman's Wharf - Aquarium – 17-Mile Scenic Drive – Carmel
Begin the journey in the morning and travel to the renowned 17-Mile Drive while discovering the charms of the California coastline. Explore the top-notch sites of the scenic 17-Mile Drive including the Seal Rock, Cypress Point, Carmel Town, Pebble Beach, and Fisherman's Warf. Then, we will head to Carmel town and explore its top-notch attractions such as specialty shops and art galleries that can’t be found be anywhere else in the region. The fun will begin as soon as our guests arrive at the Monterey Bay Aquarium. Here, we will explore exotic marine life kept in the gigantic windows, ceiling, and at the underground passageways – get excited.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn SFO or similar.
San Francisco – Free day on your own
Start the day by taking a ride on San Francisco’s iconic Cable Car heading towards the Fisherman's Wharf - Pier 39. Fisherman's Wharf is filled with myriads of specialty shops, dining options, Sea Lions at the shorelines, as well as the Venetian Carousel with a vibrant culture of the neighborhood. Our guests can also enjoy at the Aquatic Park for maritime history and at Ghirardelli Square shopping area.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn SFO or similar.
San Francisco transfer out
Today, our guests will be transferred to San Francisco International Airport (SFO). Airport drop-off service is available from 9 AM to 9 PM, other time drop-off service will be charged as $65 for the first two individuals and $10 for each additional passenger.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Tour is carried out in Air conditioned bus.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by tour guide.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum of $8 service fee per passenger per day is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service-fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Monterey Bay Aquarium, CA||$42.00||$30.00||$35.00|
|San Francisco Bay Cruise, CA||$32.00||$22.00||$32.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
From 09:00 AM to 09:00 PM drop off Service is available from San Francisco(SFO) Airport (After this time there will be additional charges of $75 for 1-2 person and $10 for each additional person)
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ $25/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ $50/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 4 to 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ No request to make any change will be entertained if request is sent 3 days before the departure date
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
6% handling and Processing Fee in the case of any refund for all transactions.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ $75/person or 10% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ $100/person or 50% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 4 - 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
6% handling and Processing Fee in case of any refund for all transactions.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
It was fun taking the taking the tour with the team of professional people who managed our trip so wonderfully that we didn’t have to worry about anything whatsoever. 17 Mile Drive area was really the most wonderful coastline place on earth, I could get enough photographs. Also, to mention the San Francisco which was the best day of our trip because, on that day, we get to see and tour so much of the city. Thanks to such a great team, mentioning our bus guy, Michael, great guy with a friendly attitude.
We had to take the flight from Canada to arrive reach California we had to join the tour up. It was quite facilitating to book our seats online, also that discount didn’t help but I am thankful because they provided the best of services as they could. Finally, we began the bus journey from Buena Park. It was lovely seeing all the places mostly in SF, and Pyramid Lake. WE have been treated nicely from our beginning of the tour till the very end at the San Francisco airport. I’m just Thankful that we still have the professional touring agencies in the country.
At first our journey seemed a lot lazy since we didn’t have much to do. Pyramid Lake was as beautiful as it was in the photos, but the way we toured it helped us see the best of it, not just the lake we toured the best, but also the majority of destinations such as Chinatown of San Francisco, Fisherman's Wharf, 17-Mile Drive. My whole family had a wonderful time with on the tour. Similarly, it was quite astonishing to see a massive diverse community of people on board with us. I think that was one of the best tour experiences I had so far – many fun and nice lodgings to stay overnight.
I was never used-to of having the bus tours with my siblings. But due to all the suggestions of my colleagues, I finally decided to take this bus tour which, indeed, best explore the city of San Francisco, as well as the Coastline beauty of the California. I would like to admire the fact that our tour was very well managed, especially our Red Roof Hotel in which we stayed almost every night of the tour. We had much time to fully explore each and every destination where we have been to. Cheers to the great service and hotels!
To be honest I have never been to the San Francisco, more important I missed watching the Golden Gate Bridge with my own bare eyes. Much thanks to the bus tour that helped visit all the top places in California such as the 17-Mile Drive. Monterey Bay Aquarium was the right place for my kids to get totally immersed in the breathtaking oceanic wildlife species. They had so many species of marine life at the Monterey Bay Aquarium, good to visit it. Our Red Roof Lodging at the airport was decent and luxury as it could be. Cheers
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.