5-Day Los Angeles to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon National Park, Lake Powell and Yosemite National Park Tour (SF OUT)
Tour Code: GOL-LA-390 (SOLD OUT)
Duration: 5 Day(s) / 4 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Mon, Tue, Sat(2017-03-28 To 2017-10-31)
Join the guided bus tour starting from Las Angels and visit Las Vegas, Horse Shoe Bend, Grand Canyon National Park, Lake Powell, Antelope Canyon, Tulare Outlet, Yosemite National Park, Tunnel View, Bridal Veil Falls, El Captain, Merced River, Yosemite Falls, Half Dome and much more fun.
On the first day of our tour, we will pick up travelers from different pickup points and mark the beginning of the exciting trip to Las Vegas. We will explore the city that never sleeps. We will enjoy a walk in the warm desert and see the modern and most lavish casinos like Bellagio, MGM Grand, The Mirage, Venetian and others. We may also join the optional night tour of Vegas and enjoy the perfect view of the stunning light show that spans an entire street. We will try out the best cuisine. After dinner, we will go to the hotel to spend the night.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel and Casino or Similar.
The Bellagio MGM Grand is a fascinating collection of resort casinos which translates to plenty of fun and excitement to its visitors. It is set in the exciting city of Nevada.
In the US state of Nevada, the Dazzling Light Show is considered as most attractive thing to watch for tourists. The show remains open till midnight.
Refers to a night tour of Las Vegas, the tour starts at night and offers spectacular views of the Las Vegas Strip and down town where one can enjoy the Fremont street experience.
Refers to a resort town in Nevada’s Mojave Desert Known as Las Vegas which is popular for its buzzing energy, casinos and infinite options related to entertainment. Main areas to visit is the Las Vegas Strip.
Mirage Hotel is a very popular hotel is Las Vegas. The hotel is located adjacent to the famous Caesar’s palace. A volcano can also be seen from the Hotel. The hotel can also be reached through the root from Madame Tussauds.
Today in the morning we will leave Las Vegas and head to the Grand Canyon. In Grand Canyon National Park, we will walk to the rim and sightsee the unique and magnificent views. After this, we will move to Horse Shoe Bend, where we will enjoy the great, remarkable and a splendid view from the edge. Later we will leave for the Page for the night stay.
Hotel: Quality Inn or Similar.
The Grand Canyon National Park is the 15th oldest national park in the United States, it was also included in the UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Park covers an area of 1,217,262 acres.
Soar above for a 45-minute scenic helicopter ride on Grand Canyon South rim and get fascinating views of Kaibab National Forest, Painted Desert, and Dragon Corridor. This helicopter flight offers the most memorable and amazing views of the canyon entirely.
If you talk about the Grand Canyon South Rim then you will come to know that is the most visited part of the Grand Canyon National Park. It is a really nice place for a short walk or go for hiking.
The meander with a shape of horseshoe in the river of Colorado Arizona is called Horseshoe Bend. The Grand Canyon is located in the north of this place.
Today in the morning we will begin our day. We will visit Lake Powell on the Colorado River. After this, we will go to Lower Antelope Canyon for the optional tour. It is also known as Slot Canyon. We will explore the Antelope Canyon in detail and get a chance to capture memorable pictures here. In the evening, we will head back to Las Vegas. Our night stay will be at Excalibur Hotel.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel and Casino or Similar.
Antelope Canyon which is a slot canyon in the American Southwest is a gorgeous place to explore. It is a beautiful site to explore the history of the Navajo people.
Colorado River is one of the most famous River of the United States, it is 1,450 miles long, it drains and extensive watershed that encompasses parts of seven US and two Mexican States.
It is a reservoir located on the river of Colorado precisely between the border of Arizona and Utah, the area is considered as a well-known spot for vacation visited by 2 million people annually.
Page, situated in Arizona, US, is a wonderful touristy destination for tourists with family. This grand family point has professional arrangement for the visitors stay and plans. It has Lake Powell as one of the most powerful attractions.
Today after leaving our hotel in the morning we will travel towards the Tulare Shopping Outlet Center. Here we will get a huge range of quality products from all known brands at discounted prices. After enjoying shopping, we will travel towards Fresno where we will spend our night.
Hotel: Piccadilly Inn Airport Fresno or Similar.
The Tulare Shopping Outlet Center is a very famous shopping outlet located in the US state of California. The architecture in the shopping center is more of Mediterranean style giving the visitors a wonderful shopping experience.
It is a county located in the US state of California. The population of the county is 59,278 as per the census of the year 2010. The county is primarily situated in the central valley
On the last day, we will leave the hotel in the morning. Today we will explore the breathtaking beauty of Yosemite National Park. It is the most renowned scenic spots in the Western United States. The major highlights of the tour included El Captain, Bridal Veil Falls, Yosemite Falls, Merced River, Tunnel View, Half Dome and more. We will conclude our tour here and head back to the Bay Area.
Bridal Veil Fall is one of the most popular and prominent waterfalls that are located in California. It is popular place for visitors to see the beauty of the 188 meters high waterfall that flows all year.
A vertical rock formation located on the northern side of Yosemite Valley and National Park is called El Captain. It is linked with the mountain range of Sierra Nevada.
Half Dome is located at Yosemite National Park in the famous state of California; it is basically a granite dome, the crest of the granite is 4,737 ft. above the floor of the valley.
A 45-mile long tributary flowing from Sierra Nevada into San Joaquin Valley is known as Merced River. The river is located in California.
Tunnel View is a fabulous place with lush scenes, situated on State Route 41 in Yosemite National park. The beautiful and scenic view of this marvelous valley from the view point have been watched and certified by tourists since it was initialized in 1933.
In Yosemite National Park, there is a highest waterfall known as Yosemite Falls. It has a height of 739 meters and 1.647 meters of elevation.
The Sierra Nevada Mountains of California are linked with the range of Mountains towards Yosemite National Park. The Tunnel View, Ancient sequoias and giant mountains are the reason that grabs tourists towards this place.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Tour is carried out in Air conditioned bus.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by tour guide.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum of $8 service fee per passenger per day is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service-fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Antelope Canyon, AZ||$78.00||$68.00||$78.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ||$230.00||$230.00||$230.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$25.00||$35.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Holiday Inn El Monte (9920 Valley Blvd, El Monte, CA 91731) at 8:00 AM
- Lincoln Plaza Hotel (123 S Lincoln Ave, Monterey Park, CA 91755) at 8:15 AM
- International Buffet (2323 Via Campo, Montebello, CA 90640) at 8:30 AM
- Knott's Berry Farm Hotel (7675 Crescent Ave., Buena Park, CA90620) at 9:00 AM
- Rowland Heights 99 Ranch - Opposite of Sam Woo Access Road (18908 Gale Ave., Rowland Heights, CA 91748) at 9:30 AM
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ $80/person or 15% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ 60% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 4 - 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
6% handling and Processing Fee in case of any refund for all transactions.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ $85 Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ 50% Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 4 to 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ No request to make any change will be entertained if request is sent 3 days before the departure date
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
6% handling and Processing Fee in the case of any refund for all transactions.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I booked this tour with my wife. We don’t know about this tour company and it took a risk but now I am very happy for opting a perfect option. We covered all planned places. The bus driver always tried to be punctual. The guide was an organized and helpful man. He has knowledge about places and routes. All places were amazing and wonderful. I suggest to keep extra water and juices with you in hot weather to avoid dehydration. Highly recommended to all.
I took to this tour of 5 days as a break from my schedule. I am a student and do not have much friends right now here. As it was a vacation and I did not return to my home town, I took this a chance to see notable places. These are stunning and so beautiful that these words appear too small. The lunch and dinner was good, while our guide gave details and information of each place. I traveled alone and that was boring. It is best to go with at least one friend and so that was disappointing for me.
We are a newly married couple and this was the first time I am coming here from one of the Asian countries. My husband booked this tour to please me and yes I am more than pleased. Everything surpassed my expectations, be it the accommodation or the tour bus, everything was good and so were the places we visited. Everything appeared so effective that it left me dumbstruck most of the times. I liked every moment spent on this tour, truly a memorable tour for us. We enjoyed a lot and also got time to share our opinions freely without hindrance.
This was my first experience with any bus tour service. I was a memorable experience. I enjoyed more in a group of 12 people. This was my first visit to Las Vegas; it is more exciting than I heard before. I want to spend more time there. Don’t miss the night tour it will be a life time memory. Horseshoe Bend, Grand Canyon and Yosemite National Park were the most beautiful places, a true miracle of nature. Tulare Outlet was a good place but I didn’t buy anything from there, it was a waste full day. There must be an alternative option for people like me. Want to travel again with this tour company.
We had no big plans for this tour and just because we had not visited these places mentioned on the tour schedule, we became a part of this tour. We are staying here for over 3 years and so wished to visit these most important places of significance and it was worth the visit. The tour conducted did a fabulous job and did not waste time anywhere. All the places we visited had real significance. My parents were happy too and it was worth the money spent on this tour. Thankfully, no issues and the tour went pleasingly until we were at home.