4-Day New York to Amish Village, Lake Michigan, Chicago and Pittsburgh Tour
Tour Code: GOL-NYC-219
Duration: 4 Day(s) / 3 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
2018-05-25 | 2018-06-28 | 2018-07-12 | 2018-07-26 | 2018-08-16 | 2018-08-31
Explore Princeton University, Amish Village, Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, Willis Tower, Lake Michigan, Millennium Park, Clarence Buckingham Fountain, Chicago Bean, Cloud Gate, Chicago Architecture River Cruise, Chicago River, Navy Pier, PPG Place, Mount Washington, and Duquesne Incline on our exciting bus tour starting from New York with special discounts and buy 2 get 1 free ticket offer.
Begin the tour from New York and travel to Princeton University which is known as the country’s oldest and one of the most leading Ivy-league campus. After that, our group will arrive at Amish Village. Enjoy discovering the Amish community still following the ancient culture with the use of telephones, electricity, and automobiles. In the evening, we will return to hotels after the dinner.
Hotel: Quality Inn & Suite North Youngstown or similar.
The Amish village lets visitors learn of the ways of the Amish people. It provides visitors with an authentic look at the way of the Amish people as they walk through the village.
New Jersey is a state in the United States and is located in the Northeastern and Middle Atlantic regions of the country. The area has been occupied by native Americans for almost 2,800 years.
The Ivy League Private Research University in Princeton is said to be as Princeton University. It is one of the oldest research institutions in New Jersey.
Begin the day by traveling towards the renowned Rock & Roll Hall of Fame with exquisite architecture (outside view). Travel to the heart of Illinois, the Chicago city. Make a stop at the tallest Willis Tower.; enjoy the breathtaking bird-eye views of downtown Chicago and Lake Michigan. Explore the Millennium Park highlighting the Clarence Buckingham Fountain, Chicago Bean and the iconic Cloud Gate site.
Hotel: Howard Johnson Addison O’Hare Airport or similar.
A Chicago landmark, Buckingham Fountain is one of the largest fountains of the world and inspires people with its striking beauty.
Chicago Bean or Cloud Gate is a sculpture made by Indian born artist AnishKapoor. The sculpture is the center piece of the Millennium Park. It is made of stainless steel and has got the name of Chicago Bean because of its shape.
Cleveland is a city in the State of Ohio in the United States, it is located on the Northeastern side of Ohio and on the Southern Shore of Lake Erie. The city was founded as a village in 1796 and became a city inn 1836.
It is actually a cruise which one can avail for tourism purpose from the Michigan Lake. Lake Michigan is considered one of the largest lake of North America. It is the only Known Lake which is located totally in the US border.
Refers to the public park which is actually located Chicago at loop community area. The park was established in order to celebrate the occasion of second Millennium.
The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum was established in 1983. It is located in Ohio, United States. It has been dedicated to all those who have influenced the music industry in some way.
A Skyscraper with 1451 feet long length and 108 story building is known as Willis Tower. It was known as Sears Tower till the year 2009. The tower has been built in 1973.
In the morning, our group will appreciate taking the Chicago Architecture River Cruise highlighting the twinkling skylines of the city and attractions alongside the Chicago River. Arrive at Navy Pier which is three-hundred-meter-long pier on the Chicago shoreline of Lake Michigan; here, we will enjoy tasting the authentic cuisines among many eatery options, as well the gardens, shops, family attractions and exhibitions. Return to hotels overnight.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn Boardman or similar.
Chicago is famous for its architecture whether it is a financial district or any downtown neighbourhood all the buildings have stories behind them. One can visit all the iconic skyscrapers or may be houses designed by legendary architect FL Wright, elegant hotels, etc.
Chicago Rivers are a system of many different canals and rivers which combine to a length of 156 miles and runs through the city. It is famous for its man-made and natural history.
The third most populated city in US, Chicago is an international hub for technology, industry, finance, commerce, transportation and telecommunication. The O’Hare airport is recorded to be the second busiest airport in terms of air traffic in the world.
The Navy pier is located in Chicago, Illinois and is 3,300 feet long, it was built in 1916 and cost $4.5 million, since then it has been a popular attraction.
Travel to the Pittsburgh City in Pennsylvania. Browse the stunning PPG Place which consists of six buildings within three city blocks. Continue to Mount Washington to board the Duquesne Incline which is an inclined railroad overlooking the breathtaking views of Ezra Pound State Park, mountains, river, and more. After lunch, our group will return to New York to conclude the tour.
Ezra Pound state park is a famous state park, it is named after Ezra Weston Loomis Pound who was American Poet and critic. The park offers many recreational opportunities.
Penns Cave is a famous tourist destination of Pennsylvania where people can enjoy wildlife tours and various special events. It is one of the ideal locations that provide lots of fun to the tourists.
The second biggest city in the Pennsylvania’s Commonwealth is Pittsburg. The city is famous for its beautiful locations and colorful lights.
PPG Place is famous tourist’s attraction in the heart of downtown Pittsburgh in Pennsylvania. It is comprising of six massive buildings complex in a stunning matching glass designs with over 19,000 glasses were used in the construction PPG Place.
The Duquesne Incline is located in Pittsburgh, it is 800 feet in length and has operational since 1877. It is incline plane railroad that was designed by Samuel Diescher.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charges for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Amish Village Tour, PA||$20.00||$13.00||$20.00|
|Princeton University, NJ||$10.00||$8.00||$10.00|
|The Duquesne Incline||$5.00||$2.50||$5.00|
|Willis Tower, IL||$23.00||$15.00||$23.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from our travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 8 days or more prior to departure - 10% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 75% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
All reschedule or change in tour requests should be sent seven days before the departure date. Reschedule requests made 7 days more before departure is subject to reschedule Fee. There is $100/per day/per Room charges for rescheduling usually.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Hotels and the city/country of stay may change based on availablity.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
Going on tours is a must was convinced by one of my friends. So, I got it booked for my family. In fact, everyone was happy than going to some movie or shopping. This 4 day tour gave us a visit to amish village lacke Michigan and also to Pittsburgh.
Well, I am happy on choosing this tour to spend quality time with my hubby. We both felt very bad after leaving Lake Michigan and Amish Village. I would recommend this tour to all newlywed and old couples.
Now that we can book tour seats online, it has become a quite facilitating entity when it comes to boarding a vocational trip. I picked the best tour and booked the seats for me and my kids. The tour was great, as they took us to many sites around the Chicago City, and explored the best out of that city. I also liked the Princeton University which was also good for my kids, they came across many things on the campus. Thanks for this great bus tour!
I took this tour because it is very economical, and the tour doesn’t feature new things which I haven’t already visited, so I insisted my son to accompany me. We visited the Princeton University; he was quite impressed by the surroundings. Everything this tour feature has been a learning opportunity for him and for me as well.
The bus tour was good; nothing was short of being into comparison. The bus guide could have been more informative. He narrated things acquired from something, but it lacked the information touch. A 4 day tour visiting Michigan, Pittsburgh and Chicago was truly fascinating.
A good trip, the guide was informative and it was a rightly organized tour. The bus never took unnecessary halts and in fact, in the sightseeing spots gave us enough time. They did a pro job. I recommend this bus tour to have good experiences.
To be honest, I found the bus tours a little awkward, probably since there was a huge diversity of people on the bus from different countries and different cultures. It was a great the way our bus guide guided the people in case we don’t miss out anything. Love the cruise at Chicago, which was truly enjoyable plus really good views of the city to browse. It was a good experience especially the hotels were quite decent and luxurious. Cheers!