4-Day Los Angeles to Hoover Dam, Grand Canyon South/West Rim Skywalk and Las Vegas Tour (Free Airport Pickup)
Tour Code: GOL-LA-386A
Duration: 4 Day(s) / 3 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Tue, Sat(2019-01-01 To 2019-12-31)
Explore the beauty of Grand Canyon, walk on the Las Vegas Strip, visit lavish casinos, view dazzling light show and performances, Canyon National Park, Hoover Dam, Majestic Hualapai Indian Reservation, walk on the Skywalk, take the Helicopter ride get a bird's eye view, visit Los Angeles, Hollywood Blvd, the Kodak Theater complex and the Chinese Theater.
Free airport pickup is available from 9:00 am to 10:00 pm. Our tour guide will receive the guests from Los Angeles Airport. Then he will transfer guests to the hotel where they can relax and spend the night.
Hotel: Hotel Saddleback or Similar.
On Day 2, guests will head to Las Vegas. Here the tourists will enjoy walking at the Las Vegas Strip, enjoy the warm desert evening and visit the lavish casinos like Bellagio, Venetian, MGM Grand, The Mirage, and lots more. Or consider taking a stroll downtown to view the dazzling light show (Optional night tour). Stay overnight in the Las Vegas hotel.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel and Casino or Similar.
The Bellagio MGM Grand is a fascinating collection of resort casinos which translates to plenty of fun and excitement to its visitors. It is set in the exciting city of Nevada.
Refers to a night tour of Las Vegas, the tour starts at night and offers spectacular views of the Las Vegas Strip and down town where one can enjoy the Fremont street experience.
Las Vegas is perhaps one of the most popular cities in the world. It is popular for many different reasons, one of which being the shows and events that are hosted there. One popular show there is known as the Las Vegas Show.
Refers to a resort town in Nevada’s Mojave Desert Known as Las Vegas which is popular for its buzzing energy, casinos and infinite options related to entertainment. Main areas to visit is the Las Vegas Strip.
Mirage Hotel is a very popular hotel is Las Vegas. The hotel is located adjacent to the famous Caesar’s palace. A volcano can also be seen from the Hotel. The hotel can also be reached through the root from Madame Tussauds.
A famous casino resort and 5-diamond luxury hotel is Venetian Mega Centre. It has been established in the year 1999 by adding an Italian theme. The Grand Canal Shoppes are signature attractions nearby this place.
South Rim of Grand Canyon
On Day 3, start in the morning to visit the Grand Canyon, well known for its erosions. Visit the Canyon National Park and stay overnight in Las Vegas.
West Rim of Grand Canyon
Guests may stop first at Hoover Dam and visit the Majestic Hualapai Indian Reservation located at the Grand Canyon West Rim. You may walk on the Skywalk (Optional tour) or choose to take the Helicopter ride to view the majestic Grand Canyon offering a bird's eye view (optional tour). Eventually, stay overnight in the Las Vegas hotel.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel and Casino or Similar.
Experience the Grand Canyon Helicopter and cruise combo. It is the best of all worlds' experience. By helicopter, you can see the beautiful environment and Grand Canyon and while you cruise by seeing the unspoiled and wild side of the environment.
The Grand Canyon IMAX is a movie theatre near the Grand Canyon, it is a really popular place, many people visit this sight yearly. The IMAX is one of the best place to be during the visit of the Grand Canyon.
The Grand Canyon National Park is the 15th oldest national park in the United States, it was also included in the UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Park covers an area of 1,217,262 acres.
Soar above for a 45-minute scenic helicopter ride on Grand Canyon South rim and get fascinating views of Kaibab National Forest, Painted Desert, and Dragon Corridor. This helicopter flight offers the most memorable and amazing views of the canyon entirely.
If you talk about the Grand Canyon South Rim then you will come to know that is the most visited part of the Grand Canyon National Park. It is a really nice place for a short walk or go for hiking.
Get out of your boring routine by hopping into a helicopter and enjoy the luxury tour of sightseeing to the Grand Canyon. View the majestic grandeur of the Colorado River, Grand Canyon and listen to the commentary. This is a scenic helicopter tour flying over Lake Mead, Hoover Dam and Colorado River.
The Grand Canyon National Park is spread on a very large area, one part of the park is known as the West Rim. It is a famous attraction and features think like the Skywalk.
A famous itinerary that is best to visit in summer is Hoover Dam. This destination is popular due to their breathtaking waterfalls. It is located in Arizona.
Arizona houses a great diversity. There are many Indian cultures, and each tribe is distinct and so are their cultures. The prominent tribes include the Navajo (Dine), Apache (Indé), Pima (Akimel O’odham), Maricopa (Pee-Posh), Hopi (Hopituh), Papago (Tohono O’odham), Yavapai, and Yuma (Quechan).
On Day 4, guests will visit Los Angeles and all the important Hollywood landmarks of the city such as Hollywood Blvd., the Kodak Theater complex, and the Chinese Theater. Finally, guests will be dropped at the LAX airport.
- Guests, please arrange your departure air-ticket from LAX scheduled after 11:00 pm
- You can also leave tour in Las Vegas
- Transfer to San Francisco for an additional $55/passenger
It is a Hollywood street located in California which runs towards Vermont Avenue in the north east, laurel Canyon Boulevard in the west and Sunset Boulevard in the east.
Kodak Theater is world-famous, and now the changed name is Dolby Theatre from June 2012. It was opened in 2001 and was built to be the annual Academy awards shows permanent home. It has three balconies, twenty opera boxes and was built for $94 million covering a 136,000 square foot area accommodating 3400 seats.
Refers to the city located in the south of California, well known for its television and film industry. The area of the city is 1,302 km² with a population of 3.884 million according to the census of 2013.
The Griffith Observatory, a gift of Los Angeles, California, is situated on the southern bent of Mount Hollywood in Griffith Park of Los Angeles. It is a fine place for restaurant experience, nightlife enjoyment and urban scenery.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the Tours are conducted in 55 seats Air conditioned bus. Some time Tour is conducted in Mini Van based on number of customers.
Hotel Accommodation is included in tour.
This is a guided tour.
All Taxes are included.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Airport pickup service charges $4/person.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charge for the driver and the guide will be $8 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Grand Canyon Helicopter & Cruise Combo, AZ||$230.00||$230.00||$230.00|
|Grand Canyon IMAX, AZ||$13.00||$13.00||$13.00|
|Grand Canyon Skywalk, AZ||$30.00||$30.00||$30.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ||$230.00||$230.00||$230.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim, AZ||$80.00||$80.00||$80.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ||$188.00||$188.00||$188.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim, AZ||$80.00||$80.00||$80.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$25.00||$35.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Free Airport Pickup from International Airport (LAX) between 09:00 AM to 10:00 PM (After this time there will be additional charges of $75 for 1-2 person and $10 for each additional person)
- Meet the tour guide at the baggage claim area for Domestic arrivals and For international arrivals meet the guide outside at customs exit.
- Without flight: Meet the Tour Guide at UA Baggage Claim #1 area of Terminal 7.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ $80/person or 15% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ 60% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 4 - 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
6% handling and Processing Fee in case of any refund for all transactions.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ $85 Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ 50% Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 4 to 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ No request to make any change will be entertained if request is sent 3 days before the departure date
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
6% handling and Processing Fee in the case of any refund for all transactions.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I love giving surprises and one such attempt was the helicopter ride to my fiancé to the Grand Canyon that she cried of joy. The experience was overwhelming that it was worth all the money spent on this tour. It was exceptionally beautiful. The coach driver was superb and he made the tour more interesting by sharing his knowledge about all the places. it was nothing short of first hand information and so had no unwanted additions. As we opted for this tour, we stopped at Hoover Dam and on the helicopter we were given a lunch pack to eat. Great, simply amazing!
An incredible trip and no second thoughts! The tour guide was informative and the bus was super clean and comfortable. They also ran a audio tape informing about Grand Canyon and it was a nice experience to know about something and to see the place. The only downside was we did not get enough time to spend at the canyon. It was hardly a stay of 2 hours. For such a magnificent place, more time is required to feel, see and enjoy. However, the experience of this tour was overall great. The food and the accommodations were absolutely more than perfect.
Great Job Golden Bus Tours! i really want to thank golden Bus Tours for putting together such an amazing tour, every thing was perfect! the tour guide was a real nice guy and very helpful, the hotels we went to were not 5 stars but they were very clean and comfortable, so it really felt like 5 stars. Also the tour program was amazing, we saw really great and beautiful places, especially the Grand Canyon
It was my first time to see the Grand canyon! and OMG it is beyond words! so beautiful and so amazing! we also went to Las Vegas and Hollywood! this was really great, i had such an amazing time. the only thing i did not like was that attractions and food were not included in the tour price, that would have been really great.