Home – Los Angeles
Passengers will take a flight from their hometown and reach the LAX airport. Free pickup service from the airport is accessible within 8:30 AM to 10:30 PM (after every one hour). Our pickup shuttle service will depart from the airport at each hour's interval. Meet our travel guide at the following locations of the airport according to the flight arrival:
Terminal 1: First luggage claiming region’s convenience store next to the Hudson News
Terminal 2: Second luggage claiming region
Terminal 3: A number of the luggage claiming area
Terminal 4: Starbucks Coffee
Terminal 5: Third luggage claim area
Terminal 6: Information Desk & ATMs
Terminal 7 or 8: First luggage claiming region
Hotel: Howard Johnson Fullerton or Similar.
Los Angeles – 17-Miles – San Francisco
Our guests depart from the Los Angeles city and continue to Monterey Peninsula which is a well-known area of the country best known for its meandering coasts, adorable seals, sea breezes, world class golf courses, luxury mansions, and surging waves. The scenery of the 17-Mile Drive is quite stunning (entrance fee included). Travel on the scenic California Highway 1 and explore the attractions along the 17-Mile Drive We will also explore Pebble Beach visitor center.
Hotel: Red Lion Oakland, Holiday Inn San Jose, Crowne Plaza Union City, Courtyard Marriott Freml or Similar.
San Francisco City Tour
Enjoy the morning by taking a complete guided excursion at the Berkley University and browse the student culture, academics and campus’s leading educational history. After that, we will set off to reach the San Francisco city. Visit the iconic landmark of the city Golden Gate Bridge. Our guests will have a chance to taste the renowned seafood and board on a boat cruise for some exquisite sightseeing from Fisherman Wharf. Later, we will also take our guests to the Lombard Street and Palace of Fine Arts. We will then return to Modesto to spend the night.
Hotel: Quality Inn Marina, Clarion Inn Modesto, Red Lion Oakland or Similar.
San Francisco – Los Angeles
Guests will set off in a morning and visit the Yosemite National Park which is the first natural park in the country. Yosemite National Park is full of scenic mountains, waterfall, lush lands, glaciers, rivers, valleys and many other natural charms. Explore the park and visit its renowned attraction including Yosemite Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, and Half Dome. After lunch in an afternoon, we will travel through the lush fields of Central Valley of California. Reach the Los Angeles in an evening and the tour will be finished. *In a case of snowy and bad weather condition we will tour Line A instead of Yosemite National Park.
Guests will have to book domestic flights after 9:30 PM and international flights after 10:30 PM from the airport.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
$40/person Mandatory fee for Line A (Cable Car Admission + 17 Miles Drive Admission + UC Berkeley + Madame Tussauds or San Francisco Exploratorium)
$50/person Mandatory fee for Line B (Yosemite National Park Admission + 17 Miles Drive Admission + Berkley University + Madame Tussauds or San Francisco Exploratorium)
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Airport pickup service charges $4/person.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Monterey Bay Aquarium, CA||$50.00||$30.00||$50.00|
|San Francisco Advanced Tour, CA||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|San Francisco Bay Cruise (90 mins), CA||$44.00||$32.00||$44.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Kindly book your flights (For domestic) to depart from LAX after 9:30 PM and (For international) after 10:30 PM. Free Drop off to this Airport but only at the time mentioned before
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 20 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Gift coupons are available in limited quantity on first come first serve basis.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 30 days or more prior to departure - $40 per person will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 15-29 days prior to departure - 30% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-6 days prior to departure – 80% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
1. For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
2. No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
What a wonderful three days of the trip in the heart of California. I knew it would be stunning as indeed some of the enchanting natural attractions of the country are located in the California. Thanks for the perfect package for us that which match-up our demands and vacation budget. Mentioning the fact the Yosemite National Park is a massive region of natural wonderland, people might get lost in the faraway forest land which it has. The other I want to mention is the classy hotel accommodations which sure do require a lot of appreciation because of the excellent lodging. There is just an advice that the wearing joggers/walking shoes are highly recommended as we did much on the feet.
gladly we found our traveling agent at the airport after having a call at their front desk. There were quite many people who wanted to board on this journey. Hopefully, the tour ended in the Los Angeles after having so much visiting in the California state. 17-Mile Drive was good but not as good as the Santa Barbara because that city is just like fall out of a heaven; real catchy views. According to my point of view, the best time to board on this vacation deal is during any time in the year but not during the deep winters and snowfall session. We just had a lot to visit on board. Specials thanks from my family and me!!
That tour was an amazing experience, we loved every minute of it, starting from the tour guide, he was very professional and friendly person. We were really impressed with the very well organization of the tour, we moved on time without any delays, the accommodation was also really good, clean and comfortable hotels, We saw some amazing places like Yosemite National Park and Golden Gate Bridge. I really recommend that tour to anyone who wants to see San Francisco
We spent a nice time on these 4 days, and we saw some beautiful places like Yosemite National Park, Santa Barbara, 17-Mile Drive and some other great places. i only had 2 issues, the first thing is that there was no Wifi on the bus which is very important to me, also i did not like that admissions were not included and there were some mandatory admissions, but other than that the tour was really nice.
One of the things i really liked about that tour was the Complimentary Airport pick up and drop off service. Next best thing was the accommodation, though our hotels were not 5 stars, but they were very clean and comfortable hotels. The organization of the our was amazing, there was no delay at all and our tour guide was very professional guy. we enjoyed a lot Yosemite National Park along with Santa Barbara, 17-Mile Drive, Lone Cypress, California Highway 1, Solvang, University of California Berkeley, Golden Gate Straight, Cable Car, Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman Wharf.
This was our first tour in USA as an Indian family, we had an amazing time seeing these places for the first time, like Silicon Valley, Santa Barbara, 17-Mile Drive, Lone Cypress, California Highway 1, Solvang, University of California Berkeley, Golden Gate Straight, Cable Car, Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman Wharf, Palace of Fine Arts, Lombard Street, Roaring Camp Village, Lovers Point, Yosemite National Park, Central Valley of California, Yosemite Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, and Half Dome. We really enjoyed every part of that tour.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.