New York – Martha’s Vineyard
On day 1, we start from New York, driving northeast crossing Connecticut and Rhode Island we enter Massachusetts. Another 45-minute ferry will take us to the Martha’s Vineyard. The islands have beautiful beaches, outdoor activities, shops, and restaurants. Following, we will be visiting the Aquinnah Cliffs which is probably the most spectacular view on the island. You can also see the Elizabeth Islands, Cape Cod, and the Norman Island from the Vista. It is like a museum-piece community.
Hotel: Regency Inn or Similar.
Whale Watches – Provincetown – Pilgrim Tower
On day 2, we will go for doing some whale excursion at Stellwagen Bank which is a marine sanctuary. They have Dolphins, Humpback Whales, Minke Whales, Fin Whales and Harbour Porpoises. This is an excellent opportunity to see and witness these rare animals and how they behave. Next, will head for Provincetown situated at the tip of Cape Cod, it is an art colony and has several writers and painters. The Cape Cod is also famous for its miles of sandy beaches. Enjoy some authentic seafood at local bars and restaurants. After that, we will visit the Whydah Pirate Museum which was commanded by pirate Sam Bellamy and wrecked in 1717. Here you can see silver pirate coins, cannon, cannon balls, Akan gold jewelry, rare navigation instruments, sword hilts, pirate pistols and many other things. Later we will be visiting the Pilgrim Tower which was built to honor the Pilgrims and their first landing in the New World, Provincetown. The museum educates the public about the role of Provincetown in American and Pilgrim history.
Hotel: REGENCY INN & SUITES NORTH DARTMOUTH or equivalent
Plymouth Plantation – USS Nautilus - New York
On day 3, we will be visiting the English Village, see the traditional houses surrounded by fur, firelight, woven bulrush mats. Take this brilliant opportunity to learn about the perspective of Wampanoag families who lived here for hundreds of years. From here we will head to USS Nautilus which was first ever Nuclear powered submarine of the world. After spending some time here, we will leave for the New York City.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Atlantic Ocean Whale Watch, AO||$52.00||$32.00||$50.00|
|Martha’s Vineyard Island Ferry, MA||$22.00||$12.00||$22.00|
|Marthas Vineyard Narrated Tour, MA||$33.00||$22.00||$33.00|
|Pilgrim Monument, MA||$12.00||$7.00||$12.00|
|USS Nautilus Museum, CT||$10.00||$8.00||$10.00|
|Whydah Pirate Shipwreck Museum, MA||$10.00||$8.00||$10.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
275 NJ-18, (near Lake Ave side) East Brunswick, NJ 08816
133-30 39th Avenue, (Asian Jewels Seafood Restaurant) Flushing, NY 11354 at 06:30 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
All reschedule or change in tour requests should be sent seven days before the departure date. Reschedule requests made 7 days more before departure is subject to reschedule Fee. There is $100/per day/per Room charges for rescheduling usually.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Hotels and the city/country of stay may change based on availablity.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from our travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 8 days or more prior to departure - 10% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 75% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I enjoyed this tour very much. Our tour guide definitely handled this tour very well. He made sure that we followed the itinerary so that we won't cut our time short to enjoy the tour. He even bought us breakfast for the third day just to make sure we won't be hungry. Thanks to our guide and to our driver for taking care of us during this tour. Definitely worth it and highly recommended!
I always wanted to visit New England site especially Marthas Vineyard and I decided to take golden bus tours deal to visit that place. It turned out to be a thrilling trip. We also explored Edgartown, Pilgrim Tower Monument, Province Town, Plymouth Rock and Plymouth Plantation on this exciting 3-day tour. I recommend Golden Bus Tours to all those who want travelling at an affordable rate.
I actually booked to go on this tour alone. But in the bus, we became good friends. We enjoyed all the way, listening songs and cracking jokes. I am to believe that this was not a planned tour, but it was short of nothing on this 3 day tour.
I am really thankful to one friend of mine who recommended Golden Bus Tours to me. It is really an amazing company, their services are wonderful and their customer service team are very helpful and patient. Also the organization of the tour was really great. we moved exactly on time according to the schedule that was given to us by the tour guide, who was a really nice and helpful guy. Great job Golden Bus Tours.
The best tour i had in many years. Great service and hospitality, tour guide is an amazing person, really helpful and friendly, yet very professional at the same time. both accommodation and transportation are really luxurious. We saw a lot of nice places for the first time like Martha’s Vineyard, Aquinnah cliff, Edgartown, whale watching, Provincetown, Whydah Pirate Museum, the Pilgrim Tower, the English Village and the USS Nautilus.
The tour itself was really great, i just had a couple of issues, first the bathroom on the bus was for emergencies only,so we had to wait for breaks, also i really wish if admissions were included in the tour price. But other than that, we really had a great time, we loved all places we saw and the tour was very well organized. Hotels were really good and the tour guide was real nice guy. We loved Martha’s Vineyard, Aquinnah cliff, Edgartown, whale watching, Provincetown, Whydah Pirate Museum, the Pilgrim Tower, the English Village and the USS Nautilus
What an amazing company, it was my first tour with Golden Bus Tours and i really intend to do it again. The organization of the tour was great, we moved on time and according to the schedule, and the tour guide was really an amazing guy, very helpful and nice and really professional. The hotels were very clean and comfortable.My favorite part was Atlantic Ocean Whale Watch,next best thing was Martha’s Vineyard, really was a fun experience
The tour was really very well organized, we moved exactly on time, there was no delay and even during the tour we were right on schedule, it was a great effort from the tour guide who was a great guy by the way. The accommodation was really comfortable and we saw some amazing places. It was really a great tour and great experience. I really hope i can do it again some time.
The best thing in that tour was Atlantic Ocean Whale Watch show, it was really great and we really loved it. There was also some other great places like the beautiful Martha’s Vineyard,Edgartown, Provincetown, Whydah Pirate Museum, the Pilgrim Tower, the English Village and the USS Nautilus. Our hotels was clean and cozy and our tour guide was a real nice guy.
That tour was really almost everything i had hoped for, the only thing that i did not like is that admissions were not included. we visited some amazing places like Martha’s Vineyard, Aquinnah cliff, Edgartown. We also really loved Atlantic Ocean Whale Watch as it was amazing and the kids really loved it. I also want to thank the tour guide as he was really great and helpful guy. Overall it was an amazing 3 days.
The tour was good, we cover most of the highlight in a 3 days. Our guide is very knowledgeable. He was able to tell us history of Martha’s Vineyard the places we visited. Our lunch truly reflects the richness culture of Plymouth Plantation and it was served in a heritage restaurant.
This tour was awesome. We visited all these important tourist spots through our tour guide/driver. Although it rained most of the time during our tour, the experience was great. The Martha’s Vineyard and Plymouth Plantation and USS Nautilus were among my favorites. Looking forward to our next tour in June with GoldenBusTours.
Was surprised to find breakfast included at most hotels. Also the included Whale Watches – Provincetown – Pilgrim Tower tour was good as with another company you had to pay for much the same things. Our guide handled the driving well and explained thing well in English for us.
The tour was planned well. I took a 3 days 2 nights tour. However, I felt the last day were a bit rushed during the tour. We could have been given more time during the tour. Very scenic tour, The Guide was very helpful and informative. Many thanks GoldenBusTours.
I will any day recommend Jason as tour guide and if you are planning to send your parents, then just do not worry. This has been such an amazing experience for me as well, that I recommend to everyone! Thank you Goldenbustours.
The best thing we loved about that tour is the tour guide. Our tour guide was really a great guy. He was very helpful and very professional yet so friendly and funny at the same time. Our bus was clean and comfortable though there was no bathroom available so we had to stop for breaks, the hotels were really clean and comfortable. I really would like to thank Golden bus tours for organizing that tour , it was a great 3 day vacation for us.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.