3-Day New York/New Jersey to Watkins Glen State Park, Corning Glass Museum, Washington DC and Niagara Falls In-depth (Scenic Hotel Stay) Tour
Tour Code: GOL-NYC-415
Duration: 3 Day(s) / 2 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Explore Watkins Glen, Niagara Falls, American Fall, Horseshoe Fall, Bridal Veil Fall, Old Fort Niagara, Whirlpool State Park, Maid of the Mist Cruise, Niagara Jetboat, Corning Glass Museum, National Air & Space Museum, US Capitol building, White House, International Spy Museum, Potomac River, Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial, Thomas Jefferson Memorial, Washington Monument, and WWII Memorial on our exciting bus tour starting from New York with special discounts and hotel reservations.
Every Saturday during 7/6 - 8/31, & 5/25 itinerary will be altered as we will visit Washington on the first day and the Niagara Falls on the last day.
Hotel stay is closer to the Falls
Today, passengers are subjected to depart from their hometown; arrive at the New York or New Jersey to begin the tour. Our tour group will set off in the morning to reach the picturesque Watkins Glen region. Here, located a number of waterfalls, gushing rivers, lakes, lush greenery, and mountains, and much more; enjoy discovering the charms of Watkins Glen including the dramatic gorges and towering cliffs. After that, our guests are headed to the magnificent Niagara Falls. Upon arrival, our guests will be captivated by the thunderous roars of the three major falls of the Niagara; American Fall, Horseshoe Fall, and the Bridal Veil Fall. Guests surely don’t want to miss watching the Niagara IMAX Film; learn about the history of the Niagara Falls region. Enjoy exploring the charms of the Niagara Falls, as well as the nighttime illumination will bring a delightful ending of the day. Overnight return to the hotels. Overnight stay in the hotel and You can have an opportunity to walk to the Canadian side for admiring fireworks on the falls at your own. (No tour leader to guide).
|Month||Available Days||Special Dates||Timing|
|Oct||Fri,Sat,Sun (2019-10-04 To 2019-10-13)||2019-10-14||10:00 PM|
|Nov||2019-11-16 | 2019-11-22 | 2019-11-29||09:00 PM|
|Dec||Daily (2019-12-20 To 2019-12-31)||2019-12-03 | 2019-12-16||09:00 PM|
Hotel: The Niagara Inn or Similar.
Hotel: Airport Inn & Suites Buffalo by FairBridge or Similar. Effective from 01/01/2020
Niagara Adventure Movie Theater is built in the Niagara Falls State Park which is located in the City of Niagara Falls. It was built in 1885 and is a really famous tourists attraction,
The City of Niagara Falls is famous for its name and the beauty it contains, it is also the place for the famous Niagara Falls water fall, hence the name. it is visited by many people each year.
For over 75 years, visitors from across the globe come to Niagara Falls, They have been able to witness the impressive nighttime illumination of the American and Horseshoe falls. Every season visitors get to experience the autumn in a new way. Complete night-view of Niagara Falls on some summer evenings might be limited or not available because of the late sunset time and the US Federal Government rules on the driving hours.
The Village located outside the Watkins Glen is known as Watkins Glen State Park. It is located in the region of Finger Lakes. The park remains open for public throughout the year.
In the morning, our tour will begin in the heart of Niagara Falls. We will visit Cave of the winds (summer). Our guests will experience the exciting In-depth tour which showcases the Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park (Optional). The fun will begin as soon as our guests board on the Maid of the Mist Cruise (In winters, the maid of the Mist cruise remained closed; our tour group will experience the Niagara Jetboat instead). After that, we will continue our journey towards the famous Corning Glass Museum which houses the largest glass exhibits in the country. Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: The Niagara Inn or Similar.
Discovered in 1834, The Cave of Winds is a natural cave located at the Niagara Falls, behind the Bridal Veil Falls. It is a popular tourist attraction due to the tropical storm like conditions and the beautiful sight at the site.
A glass-made museum located in the NYC is known as Corning Museum of Glass. The science, history and art of the glass can be seen at this place.
Corning is a city that is located in Steuben County in New York, it is situated on the Chemung River. The population of the city is around 11,000 and the city is named after Erastus Corning.
Niagara Falls is a very famous spot for tourists, one thing to do there is to go on a Jet Boat Ride. This is a very exciting thing to do in Niagara Fall as it is a really different experience.
Maid of the Mist Boat is a famous water ride that runs in Niagara Falls. The boat tour provide beautiful scenic views to the visitors.
Niagara Falls is already a very beautiful place, it is famous for tourists who visit it in large numbers each year. It such an interesting place that people can even get an In-Depth tour so that they can understand the place better.
Situated close to Youngstown in New York, US, Old Fort Niagara is a reinforcement constructed to safeguard the interests of New France in America. The Niagara fall and the museum have made the place even more attractive.
On the north of the city of Niagara Falls, there is a park located in Niagara County known as Whirlpool State Park. From the hiking to the picnic tables and pavilions, everything can be enjoyed at this park.
Start the day in the heart of Washington DC, the political capital and most important in the United States. Take a tour of the National Air & Space Museum which houses a wide number of space and air exhibits, as well as the museum, offers interactive exhibits. Guests will make brief stops at US Capitol building and White House buildings to take some memorable photographs (outside view) Board on a Potomac River cruise to sightsee top-notch exhibits of the city. In winters, the Potomac River cruise remained closed for the public, we will tour the International Spy Museum instead. Enjoy wandering around the top-notch landmarks around the city such as the Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Memorial, and Vietnam Veterans Memorial. We will pass by the famous Thomas Jefferson Memorial, Washington Monument, WWII Memorial, and similar. Later, our tour group will return to New York to conclude the tour.
Note: If time allows, we will additionally visit Madame Tussauds Washington D.C.
Note: National Air and Space Museum and International Spy Museum will not available from 01/01/2020
It is one of the most popular Museums currently existing in the United States of America. The museum is privately owned and contains collections of international espionage artifacts etc. The Museum is situated at Washington DC.
Madame Tussauds is a world famous wax museum, one museum is located in Washington DC and is famous for its Presidents Gallery. This gallery holds wax figures of all the US presidents to date.
It is a museum located in the capital United States of America which is Washington DC. The unique thing about this museum is that everything in it is made of Wax such as celebrity’s statues etc.
Refers to a famous museum located in Washington DC (USA), the museum is well known for its historic Air crafts. The area of the museum is around 161,145 square foot.
Lies on the coasts of Virginia's Potomac River, and similar to Seattle, tourists can enjoy the mesmerizing sights of Washington, by Potomac Cruise which is truly a place for a relaxing and enjoyable sightseeing experience of the capital city of America.
Built over 200 years ago, the popular United States Capitol is the meeting place of the US Congress. The building is well-known for its detailed dome and intricately designed, elaborate columns.
The federal capital of America which is a District of Columbia is said to be as Washington DC. The state is approved in the year 1790. It has 409 feet highest elevation. The district has 22nd rank among other states of US.
White House is an official residence/house of president of America and the place where every government’s strategies and plans devised. The architecture of this somehow classical mansion is a global icon.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Attraction Admission Info: The Senior person's age of Corning Museum of Glass has been updated to 62+years old.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities will be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charge for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note:Customers are encouraged not to buy admission packages outside and use them in this discounted tour. In case they do, transport need to be arranged the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Cave of the Winds, NY||$19.00||$16.00||$19.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$20.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|International Spy Museum, DC||$26.45||$15.85||$21.15|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$69.00||$69.00||$69.00|
|Madame Tussauds - Presidents Gallery||$23.00||$17.00||$23.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, DC||$23.00||$17.00||$23.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$9.00||$12.00|
|Potomac River Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Watkins Glen State Park, NY||$10.00||$8.00||$10.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- 133-30 39th Avenue, (Asian Jewels Seafood Restaurant) Flushing, NY 11354 at 06:45 AM
- 6102 8th Ave, (HSBC Bank) Brooklyn, NY 11220 at 07:00 AM (Drop off at Chinatown, Pick-up only, no drop-off)
- Available from 05/18/2020 to 09/08/2020 - 275 NJ-18, (near Lake Ave side) East Brunswick, NJ 08816 at 7:00 AM
- 75 Chrystie St, Chinatown, Manhattan, New York, NY 10002 at 08:00 AM
- 125 Eighteenth St, (Acme Market) Jersey City, NJ 07310 at 8:15 AM
- 828 US - 46, (Top Quality Food Market) Parsippany, NJ 07054 at 08:45 AM - No drop-off (No Pickup service for 5/25 & Saturday 7/6 to 8/31)
- 275 NJ-18, (near Lake Ave side) East Brunswick, NJ 08816 at 09:00 AM - Valid for 5/25, Saturday 7/6 to 8/31
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from our travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 8 days or more prior to departure - 10% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 75% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
All reschedule or change in tour requests should be sent seven days before the departure date. Reschedule requests made 7 days more before departure is subject to reschedule Fee. There is $100/per day/per Room charges for rescheduling usually.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Hotels and the city/country of stay may change based on availablity.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
We were hoping that we could just spend more time in New York City. Rather the tour leader made the only stop in New York for the Watkins Glen Park which was beautiful, but we were hoping the tour could be more around the metropolitan area of New York City. Anyways, the Glen Park resides some of the best waterfalls we have ever seen except for the Niagara Falls, the majestic nature of Niagara Falls is something that can’t be explained by the words, rather when we toured that region, we found out so much about the magnificence of that place. The tour manager who organized that whole trip was such a nice person, who later let us have some extra time to explore the Niagara Falls region where the tourists usually don’t visit. There was a lot to explore at the Niagara Falls region where there were boats for us to experience, like the Maid of the Mist which was so beautiful to the experience they took us closer the Horseshoe Bend Falkland, that was pretty close to the Canadian Borders.
our tour days started out pretty well from the center of New York. The tour guide was such a nice person; he escorted and treated the guests so far throughout the course of the bus tour. The thing place we appreciated the most was its amazing time in Niagara Falls tour, there was just so much for us to do at the falls park like the extended tour, boating, explorations, and much more. There were just so many people on the bus; I wasn’t much-expecting fun rather we had the best fun time. Speaking on behalf of my family members all enjoyed this trip including the hotels and bus transportation. We would definitely like to experience our next tour in the next summer season. Thanks for the great offer!
it was lovely being part of the tour that provided us the quality service that we were looking out for in the first place. Now that the tour had begun from the New Jersey we were all worried and constantly thought about having the tour which doesn’t worth experience. The tour company was recently offered this holiday discounts which made us all board on this tour, the pricing seemed a little reasonable in the start of the tour after the days went by the food budget and admission charges cost us a massive amount which we didn’t expect. Anyways, the bottom line is, we have to come all the preparation to join the tour for 3 days.
Taking the time off from work and boarding on this tour has been the best experience so far. The bus tour started from New York, we explored so many wonderful places, mentioning the Niagara Falls. The time we had at the DC and at the Niagara Falls was the best, wonderful photography. One thing I like the most about this bus tour was its tour guide, fortunately, our tour guide Marilyn, was a great friendly person. Thanks for providing us great hotels. It was the best tour experience of my life, thanks a lot!
At first, I was quite worried and hopeful about this bus journey because I booked the bus seats online for the entire family, and I was really hoping that it would provide us a great time to the destinations. We received a free ticket for the Holiday Offer, which was quite appreciable. Anyways, speaking on behalf of my family experience, the journey was just alright and pretty much enjoyable due to the Niagara Falls and the boat cruises we experienced. Our hotel stays were the best. I think it is a great tour package for families and even friends. Great places with professional people.
we were exploring around the New York City all by ourselves until a friend of mine came across this amazing new tour which we later experienced because it had so many wonderful attraction. The tour was so perfect, we already had visited the great sites in New York City and now it was time for us to visit some other city like the Washington D, the best thing about this tour journey was its trip to the Niagara Falls. The tour leader managed some great time at the Falls where we had the boat cruises and a depth journey to see the authentic culture of the Niagara Falls. The maid of the mist was actually closed in the early when we toured that region, although the tour leader mentioned us to come back when the cruise was operable, and later we found out that it was the best cruise so far that wind through the massive mists of the Niagara Falls.
The best thing in that tour was the organization, it really very well organized in each part, we moved exactly on time and during the tor we were always moving according to our schedule. we spent an amazing time in Niagara Falls and DC, we saw National Air
we had a great time during these 3 days, our tour guide was a very helpful guy,the only thing that i did not like is that admissions were not included. but The tour was really very well organized,there was no delay and even during the tour we were right on schedule. Niagara Falls,Old Fort Niagara were really great. Hotel in Niagara Falls was really cozy and clean and it was close to the falls. In Dc we saw National Air
We would definitely wait for the bus tour as we booked the sets online on the website hey gave some specific time and date and the departure location to hop on this amazing new tour. I have so much to talk about this tours, some the time I like and most them I don’t like. I'm sure my words will help some of the visitors. First thing is first that you have to come all the preparation on this bus tour, they don’t just give you the food, walking shoes, their job is to pick all the guests, escort them to the hotels, and all day we spend visiting one place and then another. It was nice, make sure to bring the camera since the Niagara Falls is so majestic, make some memories as we did, Thank you, Team!
The great thing about that tour is that it had an amazing tour guide, very skilled and he was really friendly and helpful and patient, he was nice to all people in the tour. We also liked the accommodation very much, hotel in Niagara falls was close to the falls and it was as clean and comfortable as the hotel in DC. Golden Bus Tours is by far one the best ravel agencies i dealt with.