New York – Niagara Falls
We will start early in the morning from New York City straight to Niagara City. Today we will visit and explore the famous Cave of The Winds on Goat Island. It’s a natural cave behind the falls which is around 130 feet wide. In the evening, we will enjoy the beautiful night view of the Niagara Falls before heading to our hotel for the night stay.
Hotel: Garden Plaza Hotel or Similar.
Niagara Falls – Washington D.C
The tour will start early in the morning of the second day. You will have the chance to get closer to the nature by getting on board the stunning Niagara Jet Boat Ride. After this, you will enjoy an in-depth tour of the Niagara Falls. On this extensive tour of the falls we will cover the Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara. This old historic fort will give you an idea about some of the earliest wars of the country. Following this, our group will take the Niagara Jet Boat Ride and Maid of the Mist Boat Ride. Maid of the Mist Boat Ride will take you closer to Niagara Falls to offer you a lifetime experience.
Hotel: Radisson Hotel or Similar.
Washington D.C – New York City
Our first stop will be US Capitol in Washington DC. We will have a guided walking inside tour of the US Capitol (Mon-Sat). US Capitol is closed on Sunday. So, we will have outside view on Sunday. Following this, our group will have the outside view of the White House. Then our group will visit the Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Memorial and Vietnam War Memorial. We will also enjoy the DC Cruise on the Potomac River for an exciting sightseeing experience. After this, we will visit Philadelphia where we will see the Independence Hall and Liberty Bell. We will also take the Double Decker tour of the city for sightseeing.
Note: If any attractions is closed then group will visit Newseum, Corning Museum or Wax Museum.
- Corning Museum of Glass, NY
- Corning, NY
- Independence Hall, PA
- Independence National Historical Park, PA
- Korean War Veterans Memorial, DC
- Liberty Bell, PA
- Lincoln Memorial, DC
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, DC
- Newseum, DC
- Philadelphia Double Decker Bus Tour, PA
- Philadelphia, PA
- Potomac River Cruise, DC
- US Capitol, DC
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial, DC
- White House, DC
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Mandatory Fee (By Seat occupancy): Capitol Hill In-Depth Walking Tour, Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, Niagara Falls Illumination and Fuel Surcharge.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide.Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charges for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Cave of the Winds, NY||$19.00||$16.00||$19.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$19.50||$0.00||$19.50|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$66.00||$66.00||$66.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, DC||$23.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Mandatory Fee (By Seat occupancy): Capitol Hill In-Depth Walking Tour, Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, Niagara Falls Illumination and Fuel Surcharge||$75.00||$60.00||$75.00|
|Philadelphia Double Decker Bus Tour, PA||$32.00||$10.00||$32.00|
|Potomac River Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$26.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
100 14th Street, Jersey City, NJ 07310 at 07:00 PM
792 U.S. 46, Parsippany, NJ 07054 at 7:00 PM
180 Canal St, New York, NY 10013 at 8:00 PM
116 Greenwood Ave, (Coco Asian Cuisine) Edison, NJ 08817 at 8:00 PM
39-10 Main St, (HSBC Bank - Queens) Flushing, NY 11354 at 08:30 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
All reschedule or change in tour requests should be sent seven days before the departure date. Reschedule requests made 7 days more before departure are subject to reschedule Fee. There is $100/per day/per Room charges for rescheduling usually.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. Cancellation policy is applicable even if you do not show because of cancelled flight or any unavoidable circumstances. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 15 days prior or more to departure - 20% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 35% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 60% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties. Each Complaint needs to be in writing.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
One could not have asked for a better family vacation trip than this. In an affordable package we were taken to Niagara Falls, Watkins Glen and other attractions. . I totally enjoyed three days. We explored San Francisco. We absolutely loved the visits to Corning Glass Centre, Old Fort Niagara and Niagara Falls. Great hotel stays. I liked that and would recommend this tour too to everyone.
The whole tour was really exceptional. All the sights I was most enthused to see were indeed wonderful, and many things that were unexpected or spontaneous, were just as wonderful. I particularly enjoyed our visit to the Great Niagara Falls. It was definitely a lifetime experience for me. I really enjoyed this tour.
We were looking for an exciting and affordable tour and all thanks to GoldenBus Tours for arranging such a detailed and fun 3-day trip. We had the best hotels service. Our guide was friendly. My children loved him and his sense of humor. I’d say this was one of the most affordable packages that we got. Great experience!
We booked GoldenBus deal and they offered us such a great discount on three days of journey and they also provided us the great hotel services which I do appreciate. Golden Bus Tour drove us to so millions of fascinating attraction on our way to Niagara Falls such as Corning Glass Centre, Watkins Glen Park and Old Fort Niagara. Great weekend adventure! I’d recommend GoldenBus Tours to everybody who wants detailed services without any hidden glitches.
It was a perfect and economical tour package for my family. We enjoyed a lot and captured hundreds of pictures to take lots of memories at home. You must plan to visit these places.
Niagara Falls was an unbelievable exploration. I had the best 3 days of my life touring almost an amazing bunch of places starting from Corning Glass Museum. We also visited Niagara Falls and Watkins Glen. The company’s representative guided us well during the planning and put our reservations and requirements ahead of anything. We had a great experience. Thanks GBT!
This was a tour booked to make amends. I had long promised my kids of outing and could not make it. So this tour was the best way of making it and they were happy. The Niagara falls visit and the Watkins and glen tour also took me away by its charm.
I boarded on this 3-day tour with my wife and we had the most amazing time there. We had a chance to visit destinations such as Corning Glass museum, Niagara Falls and Watkins Glen, all these places were absolutely beautiful and I thing that I will definitely use this tour service again. Thanks GoldenBusTours!
This three day tour is a complete package at a reasonable price. The tour did exactly what it said it would, with no surprises. GoldenBusTours provided a brief tour to Corning Glass, Watkins Glen and the amazing Niagara Falls. It was a fascinating tour. I’d recommend the company to all. For me it’s definitely a five star package.
It was my dream to visit the Niagara Falls once in a lifetime and all thanks to Golden Bus Tours for making my wish come true. These three days were magical. We explored Niagara Falls and its surroundings in a boat and also visited Watkins Glen. I would also like to say thanks to the company for their excellent selection of accommodation. Best tour ever!
Memories from this tour will last a lifetime. We booked this amazing 3-day tour to Washington DC, Philadelphia, Corning Glass Centre, Watkins Glen Park, Old Fort Niagara and Niagara Falls. I went with my Girlfriend and we enjoyed a lot. Niagara Falls is a mind blowing place especially the maid of mist boat ride was sensational. Definitely a recommend package for those looking for experience maximum in two days!
My brother bought this tour as a birthday gift to me and we celebrated my 20th birthday in the beautiful Niagara Falls. It was by far the best birthday of my life. Thanks to my brother for buying me this tour and thanks to GoldenBusTours who made my dream come true on my birthday. We enjoyed every place specially the Niagara Falls. I would recommend this amazing trip to everyone.
Niagara Falls and Watkins Glen are amazing place to visit! Transportation was my greatest concern on this tour as I usually become sick on a long bus journey but Golden Bus Tours provided us the best possible transportation buses. Thanks a ton to GoldenBus Tours and the tour guide arranged by the company
Golden Bus Tours has certainly done a wonderful job arranging such detailed tours at these prices. The entire tour was great. There isn’t a better company than Golden Bus Tours which can plan and carry out bus tours with such detail. The guide was very helpful as well. Thank you Golden Bus Tours for such a great ambiance.
This three day guided trip was amazing. It was well planned and my honeymoon went better than expected. I have recommended this three days trip to a lot of people.
I was wondering with the endless beauty of Watkins Glen Park. I’ve already viewed Niagara Falls and Corning Museum but Watkins have touched my heart. I am unable to forget this tour.
I had never seen these places before and I’m glad I hadn’t because the charm would’ve been minimized had I visited this fabulous places on my own. Niagara Falls was simply amazing. Had everything one needs to stay comfortably in a hotel room. Try Golden Bus Tours if you are looking forward to an affordable, well planned trip.
I would like to say thank you to Golden Bus Tours for the memories of an unforgettable holiday tour. Niagara falls in surely an amazing place to visit. It’s difficult to put into words just how beautiful this place is. My experience was enhanced by sharing everything with our guide. Keep up the good work.
I liked the fact that the group was small. This gave me a chance to interact with the various tour members & get to know them better. I enjoyed the free time we had which was balanced with together time. Trip was great well organized. Niagara Falls and Corning glass museum were awesome. I am very pleased with this tour. Great work!
It was an absolutely thrilling trip to Niagara Falls. I never had a better chance to visit all of the astonishing places at once. I really am in love with this company. Amazing guide, amazing transportation and amazing accommodations arrangements! Booking with Golden Bus Tours also went well. The company’s representative guided us well during the planning and put our reservations and requirements ahead of anything. Everyone should travel with them at least once.
They whole three days were full of interesting places. I thoroughly enjoyed the experience. From booking to exploration of amazing places to food everything was top class. We look forward to our next adventure tour with Golden Bus Tours. We will certainly tell others about how great this tour was.
I had a bad day in my office and at the weekend took an off and boarded the 3 day bus tour. I think it was the right decision and I came this week beginning to the office with a clear mind. Going on this tour took off my stress.
Tour wasn’t really great, our tour guide will only tell us a little bit history about the places we visit but once we get to the place she will give us free time, thank god I have been to the falls before and knew a little bit about it so I ended up being the guide for 2 different so the $75 mandatory for the “tour” is a total fraud. Second day they didn’t even give us a chance to have breakfast and I was traveling with my 10 year old, we ended up eating our breakfast at 11:40 AM p, tour guide didn’t recommend there was a restaurant at our first stop at Fort Niagara state park, I ended up knowing about it because one of the couples whom I toured the prior day let me know about it but it was already too late by the time they told me. Horrible experience never I will do this again. Lesson learnt.
The best tour i had in many years. Great service and hospitality, tour guide is an amazing person, really helpful and friendly, yet very professional at the same time. both accommodation and transportation are really luxurious. We saw a lot of nice places for the first time like Newseum, Wax Museum Capitol, Capitol In-depth Walking Tour, White House, Lincoln Memorial, D.C. Harbor Cruise, Pentagon, Watkins Glen State Park, Corning Museum of Glass, Niagara Falls
I am really thankful to one friend of mine who recommended Golden Bus Tours to me. It is really an amazing company, their services are wonderful and their customer service team are very helpful and patient. Also the organization of the tour was really great. we moved exactly on time according to the schedule that was given to us by the tour guide, who was a really nice and helpful guy. Great job Golden Bus Tours.
The tour was really very well organized, we moved exactly on time, there was no delay and even during the tour we were right on schedule, it was a great effort from the tour guide who was a great guy by the way. The accommodation was really comfortable, really clean and cozy hotels and we saw some amazing places. It was really a great tour and great experience. I really hope i can do it again some time.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.