Los Angeles – Las Vegas
In the morning travelers, will join the tour from Los Angeles. We will leave Los Angeles and head to Las Vegas. On the way, we will stop at the Factory Outlet and do some quick shopping. We will reach the gambling capital of the world Las Vegas, Nevada. We will stay at the center of the Las Vegas strip. At night, we may join a four-hour night tour for an extra cost to explore the endless fun of the city that never sleeps. Following the night tour, we will head to the hotel for night stay.
Note: Travelers arriving in Las Vegas, meet at hotel front desk before 4 PM.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn Williams or Similar.
Las Vegas – Grand Canyon – William
In the morning of the second day, we will head to the Grand Canyon National Park. Here we will spend four hours and explore the breathtaking beauty of Yavapai Point, Mather Point, and Bright Angel Lodge. For a more clear view, we may also join a helicopter tour. After that we will visit Williams Arizona, here we will explore the Bearizona Wildlife Park and sightsee the bison, bears, jaguars, deers/elks, wolfs etc. After enjoying a western cowboy’s buffet, we will head to the hotel for night stay.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn Williams or Similar.
William – Los Angeles
In the morning of the last day, we will conclude the tour and head back to Los Angeles.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Hotel Accommodation is included in tour.
This is a guided tour.
All Taxes are included.
Mandatory Fee: $90/per person for Grand Canyon South Rim.
Mandatory Fee: $30/per person for Las Vegas Free Day.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Bearizona Wildlife Park Dinner, AZ||$40.00||$40.00||$40.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ||$249.00||$249.00||$249.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim IMAX Movie + Lunch||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim, AZ||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|Las Vegas Free Day, NV||$30.00||$30.00||$30.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
5394 F Walnut Ave, Irvine 99 Ranch Market, Irvine, CA 92604 at 06:40 PM
7000 Beach Blvd, (Holiday Inn Buena Park Hotel) Buena Park, CA 90620 at 6:40 PM
8560 Westminster Blvd, (Seafood Paradise Restaurant) Westminster, CA 92683 at 06:40 PM
14299 Firestone Blvd, (Holiday Inn La Mirada) La Mirada, CA 90638 at 6:40 PM
18317 S, Pioneer Blvd, Cerritos Diho Plaza, CA 90701 at 6:40 PM
1 Industry Hills Pkwy, City of Industry, (Pacific Palms Resort) CA 91744 at 6:40 PM
3 Centerpointe Dr, (La Quinta Inn & Suites Buena Park) La Palma, CA 90623 at 6:40 PM
7709 Telegraph Road, (Quality Inn Montebello Plaza) Montebello, CA 90640 at 6:40 PM
1230 S Golden West Ave #B, (99 Ranch Market) Arcadia, CA 91007 at 6:40 PM
638 N Broadway, (LA Dim Sum, China town) Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 06:40 PM
888 Montebello Blvd, (DoubleTree Hotel) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 6:40 PM
434 Potrero Grande Dr. (Best Western Markland - Hotel Guest Only) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 6:40 PM
9920 Valley Boulevard, (Holiday Inn El Monte - Hotel Guests Only) El Monte, CA 91731 at 6:40 PM
3633 N, (Bokai Garden Hotel Rosemead) Rosemead Blvd, CA 91170 at 06:40 PM
8832 Glendon Way, (Hartford Hotel - Hotel Guest Only) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 6:40 PM
705 N San Gabriel Blvd, (Town Center Inn Rosemead) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 6:40 PM
9488 Valley Blvd, (Quality Inn) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 06:40 PM
225 W Valley Blvd,(Hilton San Gabriel) Rosemead at 6:40 PM
123 S Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Plaza Hotel) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 6:40 PM
117 E. Garvey Ave., (ABC Cafe) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 6:40 PM
18414 Colima Road, (Hong Kong Plaza) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 06:40 PM
18880 E. Gale Ave, (Best Western Executive Inn) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 6:40 PM
1170 Fairway Dr, (Quality Inn & Suites Walnut) Walnut, CA 91789 at 6:40 PM
21725 E. Gateway Center Dr,(Holiday Inn Diamond Bar - Hotel Guest Only)Diamond Bar, CA 91765 at 6:40 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-TICKET (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
No, reschedule or change in original booking plan is possible.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 14 days or more prior to departure - 10% of total tour fees.
⇒ 8-13 days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fees.
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees.
In the case of Yellowstone, helicopter, and Air Bus Tours NO refund in case of cancellation within 7 days before departure date.
A formal cancellation request should be sent via email.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $150 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I went for this bus tour with my husband. Happy days with many activities and fun!! Stops were managed well on this short trip. I enjoyed stopping at places like Mather Point and Bright Angel Lodge. Meals were tasty and very experimental in their nature. Comfortable ride of this bus and good guidance at attractive destinations added more beauty to this bus tour. I can certainly recommend it to all people of all ages without thinking for a second. Go and feel stress-free and comfortable in this lovely bus tour with a pleasant and welcoming team. Thanks a lot
Destinations are of immense beauty with an amazing feel of easiness and information with the team of this bus. Visiting Grand Canyon Park was a fun. All three days were awesome. I adore the amazing services of this bus tour. There were many families with kids inside the bus and aged people as well. We were groups of teenagers but I felt that everyone was having fun and itinerary was managed for all age groups. Excellent job by the management of this bus tour where every single aspect has been managed so well for all the visitors!! Easy going journey with a luxurious night stays!! I am highly recommending it because I found it the easiest way to have fun and budget friendly as well.
Fun days with memorable with woo clicks at attractive destinations like Grand Canyon and factory outlets. We were picked on exact time from the airport and I was so happy with the accommodation as well. All credit goes to the fantastic team. It is a wise selection for families and friends. Go and get its tickets, you will never regret; trust me. The team is always there to ensure safety with their appreciable services. Many thanks for making my trip amazing. Easily 5 stars!!
Thank you very much for this lovely tour for 3 days. Terrific views along the way and the chocolate factory visit was just luring. The process they showed was really informative and the manager was so friendly that he allowed us to visit the entire factory, though he warned us from touching anything. We were allowed to eat the samples they gave and i also did a lot of chocolate shopping. The factory outlet shopping location and the shopping was amazing, out of the world collections. I was amazed as i had not expected such a lovely shopping activity though it was mentioned in the schedule.
I have already been with this tour operator 2 times earlier for some other places and this is my third visit with them. I liked the way they organize and take care of the guests as one does in their home. The guide and the driver are professionals and so guests coming from far and wide need not worry as they are sure to be safe, regardless of the time. They guide and the driver is also very friendly, informative and helpful. The chocolate factory visit and the outlet shopping were fantastic and the prices were amazingly low. I give 5 stars.
my fiancé and I were saving for the Las Vegas trip for several months. As in fact, we were looking for a luxury trip. We reserved the seats for the trip online, they offered us quite a reasonable and entertaining package of a tour and we exactly wanted that. We started from Los Angeles and the full day in Vegas with stunning hotels, casinos, malls, and vibrant culture was pretty enthralling. Luxury service and appreciable management!
The most peaceful and tour with the best package. I joined this tour from Las Vegas. To enjoy the true excitement of gambling everyone should visit Nevada. On the second day, we went to Grand National park, we visited three different points but I like Mather Point most. This tour becomes Outclass not because of places but also because of the team who helped us and keep us energetic and happy throughout the tour. Thanks, and recommend to all.
It is lucky to be a part of this bus tour. An amazing team with amazing planning!! It was a short trip of three days. Optional tours were another fun. I went for a Las Vegas night tour and enjoyed a lot. Our guide was also joining us and felt amazing to have such an informative guide. His presence enhanced the charm of our night tour. We were also happy with the timing of the itinerary that was properly followed and also found this team so flexible towards all the passengers. Nice accommodations. Thanks
The tour, the bus, the places we visited, the chocolate factory, the driver and the guide all were really good. I did not like the behavior of the staff on the first day we were allotted a room. I did not like the room as it was the corner room and it was small. According to them, they allotted this room as I was single and they considered it was more than enough for me. I was disappointed by their reason as it was not for them to decide for me and settle in a corner. I had to stay.
Being an old person can cause you a lot of disabilities like you can’t drive and lost the energy to various factors. But being part of the old age and my driving issue; it didn’t affect my inner spirit of visiting places. Matter of fact, there are just great bus tour services in our country like this one. I like this tour deal and they did provide us a quite an appreciable experience to Las Vegas with countless amazing stops and drops-off services. But the tour should be based on the will of the passengers not just the regular tourist's destination just a have perfect experience.
The tour was good and they did not ask for any extra charges. They did not come up also with any hidden charges. The places we visited were highly tempting, mainly the chocolate factory visit. Our guide and the driver were friendly and they had informed us as this was the best chocolate factory that we were visiting and as informed we saw all the process of the chocolate making. It was possible to visit the inside of the factory as it was a part of the tour. It was nice and so I also bought few chocolate varieties. Decent tour!
The tour war organized and good. Among the places, the outlet shopping was not to the mark. Either the sizes available were huge or small or I could not find much to my liking. I just had to pick a two, but they were also fairly ok. I actually expected more, but it was disappointing. The discounts were good on some, but not available on all. I felt deceived as one of my dresses had a 20% discount, while the other had only 5%, so I was not really happy about this. The tour operator was good, decent and perfect.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.